Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
cratez

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

Everyone do really want to become rich in any way that we can. Now that is really possible with the use of BTC, being rich is just a couple of distance away from you.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Yes i want to become rich. I think all of bitcoin user's is want to become richer but the other's want to gain  more income or for buddgeting in our house needs.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
no i dont wannbe rich,i only want to have a wealthier life compared to what im having yesterday when i dont have cryptocurrencies in my life,now i happy enough earning more than anything i use to have,if theres an opportunity to get rich well i will accept it with all my heart and thank God for the blessings
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Absolutely! It is everyone's desire and dream to become rich and live a luxurious life. But, this can't be happening since we have different talents, different abilities, different skills and different level of intellect. Just like in an ecosystem, in order for the living organisms to survive there must be an equilibrium. We need to have a balance way of life in order for us to survive.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Of course everybody wants to be rich! Everybody wants to help those who are needy i guess, well me i want to help other, idunno with some other guys. I want to be rich so I can provide my need, my family needs. we all want to be rich. To live the life that is given to us. Fully. So keep working on what you doing get paid and save and invest then be rich.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Of course everyone is aiming to be rich. Now that there's a big possibility to bitcoin for us to
 be rich now, of course everybody will get that opportunity. Every one will grab to be rich now. Because as I've read comments this is the only way to get a million just focus on it and be serious to bitcoin.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes I dream and pray,eish to become rich someday with the help of bitcoin  and our almighty god,i very much h satisfied  if I can help others Shari g my blessings to
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Everyone has dreams for a wealthy person. I have a dream to be rich. Nowadays easy money can be made and credit goes to Bitcoin if we buy Bitcoin, then they will definitely make some profits in the future. I have a belief and hope that I can be rich.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

This post is anti poor you want to stop dreaming to earn  why we poor people work so hard for our children's for there financial study
Cause we want them to have a nice job and don't experience  how hard life is if you don't have any 
We want home  a strong home that can't destroy of calamity
A food for everyday
Financial for our health
And you just like telling ng us stop all this  our children need us
And we needed them when we are weak if where not able to work anymore
We needed them to provide our medicines and burial finances

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are. Smiley

Yes of course. I also believe that all of us wanted to become rich because we essential need cash to sustain our everyday expenses. There is a short method to be rich that winning on the jackpot price it the lotto. For me better to be rich in a long process so that you will learn all. The different struggles which make you stronger in each stage you take. Then in the finale, you can call it a great accomplishment.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

I want to be rich just as much you want. I get your point. If all of us becomes rich, then no one will be willing to work for us because all of us are rich. So you are pointing out that if that happens, then we will have a society filled with labor-robots. Well, I think that idea will have a less chance of happening.

Yadou17

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

Being rich does not mean not working! I would like to have enough for my home, car, vacation once a year. I would like to afford a little more. Once a week I go to the store and in many ways deny myself. It is sad
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

is rich men the ultimate goal of life? for me personally, I am not obsessed to be rich, I just try to follow the development of existing technology and make use of it, the result is a bonus from the seeds we plant

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I agree that everyone wants to be rich to have a more convenient and relax life, but then again everyone being rich is not possible and would be just chaotic and boring. Things that makes life hard are the same things that makes it worthwhile. Its not just the output/prize but the journey you had to reach that special thing is more important.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
lilmansbride

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I really want to be rich, the fact I cannot see the way to it.
The current economic system is created to show us " the poor ones " an opportunity to became millionares, but Im sure the 1% of us won't ever be there. Is hard to is the truth about our situation.
jixiaozhao

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

The current economic system is created to show us " the poor ones " an opportunity to became millionares, but Im sure the 1% of us won't ever be there. Is hard to is the truth about our situation.
I think everyone who invests bitcoin has this dream. Many people invest money bitcoin to make money billionaire, become the idol of our hearts.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Everybody want to be rich but you have to work hard for it to reach your goal. To become rich it's not just like magic, the meaning of rich for me is having enough money to spend for my everyday needs and some savings for the future. I don't  want to be a billionaire 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

I think everyone who invests bitcoin has this dream. Many people invest money bitcoin to make money billionaire, become the idol of our hearts.
Not all the people who want to become rich are investing in bitcoin because most of the people that i knew in real life are working here in our forum to gain bitcoin and that is how they are making themselves rich because they know that bitcoin is a really great opportunity and it just takes energy, patience and dedication for them to be rich.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes of course! Everyone of us want to be rich, but if you want to be rich you have to be work hard by posting here at bitcoin and you have to enlarge your knowledge by investing, for you to earn more money to achieve your goal in life.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

I consider every person on this earth desires to be rich. But then the inquiry: what are you trying to become wealthy? There is numeral of persons who have improved their lives just because of their self-determination and hard work. I want fiat, and yes I want to be rich, but I not to break working. Work is a required thing to do for us to make money, so not one person would sit down guessing money to drop from heaven on earth. I want to be rich because  I want to support other individuals and I also have some dreams which to accomplish my goal.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: