Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

Being rich isn't easy , when you got big money you always want to get more and you will work hard to make it real that means you are making profit for world.
its very easy to be rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin because bitcoin is one the easy and fast way to earn if you have a problem coming in any sector of bitcoin regarding earning so you can choose other one such as trading ,mining  etc.

I do not know where did that come from but I don't see earning Bitcoin as an easy task because if it is, there are alot of millionaires and billionaires now. Maybe what you are saying is that there are a lot of ways to get them but it is not really that easy.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Being rich isn't easy , when you got big money you always want to get more and you will work hard to make it real that means you are making profit for world.
its very easy to be rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin because bitcoin is one the easy and fast way to earn if you have a problem coming in any sector of bitcoin regarding earning so you can choose other one such as trading ,mining  etc.

I do not know where did that come from but I don't see earning Bitcoin as an easy task because if it is, there are alot of millionaires and billionaires now. Maybe what you are saying is that there are a lot of ways to get them but it is not really that easy.
then to become a millionaire or billionaire you had to think even when the crypto currency was just developing. Perhaps in those years when Bitcoin was still buying a few cents. But judging by the current situation on the crypto-currency market, it will not be easy to achieve the status of a millionaire.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

If you want to know what will happen in the future then it was very obvious that robots will be the one who is going to work and some of the programmers who are fixing the block chain if there's a problem will be replaced by robots because the technology is growing faster.
Saigeky

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Moй poдcтвeник нaчaл пoлyчaть 2-5$ в мecяц, нo нe бpocил ocнoвнyю paбoтy, xoтя oнa пocpeдcвeннa
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
   To want to be rich and be it these are two different concepts as well as the concept of being god, for whom that wealth means to have a stable income equal to the standard of living, and someone dreams of just having a good family and for him this is the real wealth, and the fact that you wrote it that oh from the world of fantasy Smiley and I do not think that someday someone will want such wealth.
Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

the market is still young and there will be more to invest. I don't say we are all going to be rich but there will be many opportunities for those don't miss...
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Life is so arranged that the one who quickly navigates in new technologies, that grows rich. About ten years have already passed, but only a few percent are aware of and interested in the crypto currency. These few percent can theoretically become rich. It seems that we also belong to these several percentages. The rest, for various reasons, do not or can not pay attention to the crypto currency, and therefore they will be overboard for now.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

All people want to be rich,but me I want a simple  life I don't want to be rich,just I want is a normal life.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

I dont want to become rich i just want that i have enough saving for the future of my son.i want only to be financial stable.and to give my family what they needs.only simple life i want.to become rich is not easy.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Almost all of us wants to be rich because  that's why we are doing bitcoin to make our life easier.I think it’s a dream of every one to be a rich and I have also a dream to be rich because bitcoin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

You are right, there should be always a people who are in the lower tier in order for those who are on the top to get rich and that is the reason why the competition on the higher level tier is very hard to ensure their place not to be replaced by just anybody just like in cryptocurrency, trading is really hard before you will be going to earn more profit.

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

I want to be rich just as much you want. I get your point. If all of us becomes rich, then no one will be willing to work for us because all of us are rich. So you are pointing out that if that happens, then we will have a society filled with labor-robots. Well, I think that idea will have a less chance of happening.
bryanadds

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:02 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Everybody wants to be rich ,there are people are rich  ,because they grow rich breed. And there people grow with  Poor family and we want to feel how feel to be get rich.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

Hoping to succeed and prosper is certainly everyone's dream, the presence of bitcoin into a lot of hope, the increase in prices that occurred more than 15x in the past year certainly makes everyone to invest bitcoin.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
no, until you hae a predefined level which when you cross you instantly become rich you will neer rich your goal. the first problem about a holistic desire to be rich is whether you know you are when you reach that  point or whether when you do it then isnt enough
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:07:37 AM

The dreams and desires of every individual is a good life to enjoy his wealth. Including myself.
Bitcoin or alcoin investment is the answer. With aggressive bitcoin activity makes the market more alive and wealth can be easily.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

The dreams and desires of every individual is a good life to enjoy his wealth. Including myself.
Bitcoin or alcoin investment is the answer. With aggressive bitcoin activity makes the market more alive and wealth can be easily.
I think getting rich is everyone's dream, and of course everyone wants to be rich. well, but sometimes, we are too lazy to work hard to get rich. with the existence of this cryptocurrency, I think we can work hard with our respective fields. and we are ready for that.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

yes, i think. i want to be rich. every people want to be. That does not mean everything is done by robot.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:50:05 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Of course all of us wanted to be rich. We are here doing anything, joining campaign and do some tasks that pays bitcoins in order to earn money.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Hoping to succeed and prosper is certainly everyone's dream, the presence of bitcoin into a lot of hope, the increase in prices that occurred more than 15x in the past year certainly makes everyone to invest bitcoin.

On top of that, it's better to succeed in cryptocurrencies and gain more knowledge about it too. I really want to succeed in this field and i also wanted to know more about cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. So for me, becoming successful in cryptocurrencies is already given but to understand them well needs time and effort.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: