Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:54:22 PM

There is no meaningful discussion going on here since weeks, only circle-jerking of people claiming everyone that is only loosely connected to Nimiq is a scam (including a registered German Bank, projects like TokenPay and the Litecoin Foundation). Probably next week, the foundation authority of Switzerland is a scam because they allow Nimiq Foundation to act as a non-profit. Or Lisk, because they want both chains to coexist (both trying to be developer friendly and targeting JavaScript developers).

I think moderators should really close this thread. Or finally make a rule that scam accusations belong only in the scam accusation forum and not in the Nimiq thread, especially if the projects accused to be a scam are not even Nimiq....

So you are just implying telling us that TokenPay is legit Right?

https://github.com/tokenpay

GitHub with 8 commits in 12 months.
GitHub with 15 commits in 3 YEARS!!!

Great achievements made by your partner Tokenpay. Tokenpay claims false information on their websites being the most secure and anonymous coin on the internet which is false. Their websites title is "TokenPay | The World's Most Trusted And Secure Coin". This claim is totally false. Their blockchain explorer is using neither Confidential Ring Signatures nor Ring Signatures. Check the explorer before stating false information in order to deceive investors telling us that nimiq, tokenpay and WEG bank are legit companies. TokenPay uses false claims and fake information to sell their products.

Regarding the great "WEG Bank" you have partnered up.

It doesn't have customers, not even one.
It doesn't have bank branches, not even one.
They don't have products, not even one.

I can bet this bank has less than 5 people hired.

Everything is fake about the mysterious bank "WEG Bank", the other partner "TokenPay" and the shitcoin ICO "Nimiq".
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:49:27 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:56:20 AM by Cyrus

There is no meaningful discussion going on here since weeks, only circle-jerking of people claiming everyone that is only loosely connected to Nimiq is a scam (including a registered German Bank, projects like TokenPay and the Litecoin Foundation). Probably next week, the foundation authority of Switzerland is a scam because they allow Nimiq Foundation to act as a non-profit. Or Lisk, because they want both chains to coexist (both trying to be developer friendly and targeting JavaScript developers).

I think moderators should really close this thread. Or finally make a rule that scam accusations belong only in the scam accusation forum and not in the Nimiq thread, especially if the projects accused to be a scam are not even Nimiq....

https://github.com/tokenpay

GitHub with 8 commits in 12 months.
GitHub with 15 commits in 3 YEARS!!!

Great achievements made by your partner Tokenpay. Tokenpay claims false information on their websites being the most secure and anonymous coin on the internet which is false. Their websites title is "TokenPay | The World's Most Trusted And Secure Coin". This claim is totally false. Their blockchain explorer is using neither Confidential Ring Signatures nor Ring Signatures. Check the explorer before stating false information in order to deceive investors telling us that nimiq, tokenpay and WEG bank are legit companies. TokenPay uses false claims and fake information to sell their products.

Regarding the great "WEG Bank" you have partnered up.

It doesn't have customers, not even one.
It doesn't have bank branches, not even one.
They don't have products, not even one.

I can bet this bank has less than 5 people hired.

Everything is fake about the mysterious bank "WEG Bank", the other partner "TokenPay" and the shitcoin ICO "Nimiq".

Unfortunately you can't have a meaningful discussion with Marvin Wissfeld as long as he keeps on hiding behind his fake identity "normana". He is a coward piling lies on top of lies but soon this whole scam will fall apart. It's only a matter of time....
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:01:58 PM

No, I'm saying tokenpay scam accusations are totally off-topic here. Nimiq is not even partnering with them. If you want to accuse TokenPay, of being a scam, open a new thread in the scam accusations forum.

This is not your personal everything-but-webd-is-a-scam-thread. This thread is not about the personal drug preferences of (former) Nimiq developers. This thread is about announcements from and about Nimiq. You're having an off-topic discussion with yourself (I can proof that the person operating your account also operated at least 3 other accounts that replied in this thread within the last 2 weeks).

(OT: I don't think TokenPay is a scam, but they definitely could have done better)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:14:53 PM

I posted a topic on bitcointalk in the scam accusations the facts I was able to dig out that makes me and others believe that WEG Bank AG is a scam and a fraud bank entity.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116099

thanks
rngkll (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:39:56 PM

Why topic starter rngkll keep silence ?

I started this thread with one of my personal accounts because it already had activity. Then I created the account Nimiq and started using that one.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:05:34 PM

I posted a topic on bitcointalk in the scam accusations the facts I was able to dig out that makes me and others believe that WEG Bank AG is a scam and a fraud bank entity.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116099

thanks

hahaha. good job busting their scam uncovering the hidden dirt and secrets behind scamiqs' new best friend...  weg bank ag. i can bet that this parnership will not generate any real use case  and nobody will ever use it. remember nimiqs' first partner the buggy agora trade platform that nobody is using it. they say they are based in switzerland, while their organization is registered in malta. haha
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:17:16 PM

Rumors that will be proven soon:

1. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
2. ICO Money laundering

2019 will be The Year in which many ICOs will crash. They still have a little bit of cash to burn until they will finally realize that everything they do is unprofitable, unsustainable and nobody is touching them because their tech is dogshit and nobody is using it. Probably at the end of this year, nimiq will have 3 million dollars and finally realize that the project is DEAD and can't survive in the business world. The project burned already 6 million dollars from 12.7 million, and this year alone will burn at least 5 million until in December.

Btw. They are also planning to switch to proof of stake leaving all miners broke and not being able to mine any new coin with their CPU and GPU equipment. No more browser mining at all. After they switch to proof of stake, everybody will leave: sushi guys, miners, pools will get closed as well, vj1977, the Vietnamese guys, hundreds of miners with free vps. The few people staying on their channels are the miners who are making profits with this shitcoin selling coins from week to week. Simple as that.
coinfanatic

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:35:35 PM

2. ICO Money laundering

2019 will be The Year in which many ICOs will crash. They still have a little bit of cash to burn until they will finally realize that everything they do is unprofitable, unsustainable and nobody is touching them because their tech is dogshit and nobody is using it. Probably at the end of this year, nimiq will have 3 million dollars and finally realize that the project is DEAD and can't survive in the business world. The project burned already 6 million dollars from 12.7 million, and this year alone will burn at least 5 million until in December.

Btw. They are also planning to switch to proof of stake leaving all miners broke and not being able to mine any new coin with their CPU and GPU equipment. No more browser mining at all. After they switch to proof of stake, everybody will leave: sushi guys, miners, pools will get closed as well, vj1977, the Vietnamese guys, hundreds of miners with free vps. The few people staying on their channels are the miners who are making profits with this shitcoin selling coins from week to week. Simple as that.

Great summary andrewjaxx!
Yesterday someone asked some critical questions on Reddit. Result: insta-ban. Always the same story. They try to silence any critique.

Everyone will find out sooner or later. This whole scam will fall apart. It's only a matter of time....

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:01:48 PM

2. ICO Money laundering

Yesterday someone asked some critical questions on Reddit. Result: insta-ban. Always the same story. They try to silence any critique.

Everyone will find out sooner or later. This whole scam will fall apart. It's only a matter of time....

This place really got out of control, but no matter what you believe or don't believe, it is entertaining to read this stuff! Cheesy
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:11:32 PM

2. ICO Money laundering

What stumbles me is that the team is closed in their Bubble in Costa Rica's jungle and they don't realize it. They are very reticent on every constructive feedback we give them criticizing us to be FUDers. The truth is that they don't see reality. They live in their 1.1 million dollar villa bubble with money, chef, sushi, weed, and surfing every morning. To understand the market and business, you NEED to be in the market, tackling the real-world problem to understand the customers. Sometimes, I understand them. They are young with many dreams, but for real, they should stop smoking that shit anymore. Their judgment is clouded by weed. I used to have some of that in my youth, but those years were really dark for me and I couldn't be useful in any way.

Sam_hodl

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:28:54 PM

Great analysis, thanks to all the sharp minds here. Convinced me to not invest ;-)

Regards  Sam
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:42:20 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:55:53 AM by Cyrus

I just found this topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

Hi Everyone..
I am Jamal Aezaz.. I was hired as tokenpay's Bounty program manager.. I have worked with token pay for over 6 months as of now. but it has been the worst experience for me to working with them.. because Derek and His Team is  one of those so many scammers who raised Millions of Dollars in ICOs. but when time of paying the supporters and Contributors come, they start making baseless excuses and try to save every single penny they can.

WEG Partner is TokenPay ANOTHER ICO SCAM. Like you may know, Nimiq partnered up with WEG Bank AG ( which was proven by me it is a scam bank ). More, the WEG Bank AG partnered up 6 months ago officially with TokenPay, an ICO that scammed Bounty and referral program with over 1 MILLION DOLLAR

“TokenPay is a Scam – Blasts Tone Vays with a Disclaimer to Piss Off every Litecoin Believer

https://coingape.com/tokenpay-scam-tone-vays-disclaimer-piss-off-litecoin-believer/

read it and be amazed about WEG Bank partner (nimiq indirect partner).
normana

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:32:28 PM

Great analysis, thanks to all the sharp minds here. Convinced me to not invest ;-)

Regards  Sam

@Sam_hodl: The people writing a lot of posts with large/bold/red text is just 2 or 3 friends (from another crypto-project) using a few accounts each, trying to trick people like you into thinking there is more of them. Always do your own research, ask for opinions on Discord or Reddit, verify all claims yourself and ensure that you don't get trapped by intentionally misleading circle-jerks. Of course no need for you to invest nonetheless: as long as the price stays low I can easily accumulate....

@nimiqshitcoin: You are still posting to the wrong thread. WEG Bank and TokenPay have their own threads, so post there and if necessary drop a link here, so that everyone that wants to read it can read it. No need to put TokenPay Scam accusation in this thread, especially not in large fonts as it is not important at all for Nimiq (no known partnerships between Nimiq and TokenPay). Off-Topic posts like yours make this thread completely unusable for actual on-topic conversations....

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:55:43 PM

Regards  Sam

@Sam_hodl: The people writing a lot of posts with large/bold/red text is just 2 or 3 friends (from another crypto-project) using a few accounts each, trying to trick people like you into thinking there is more of them. Always do your own research, ask for opinions on Discord or Reddit, verify all claims yourself and ensure that you don't get trapped by intentionally misleading circle-jerks. Of course no need for you to invest nonetheless: as long as the price stays low I can easily accumulate....

@nimiqshitcoin: You are still posting to the wrong thread. WEG Bank and TokenPay have their own threads, so post there and if necessary drop a link here, so that everyone that wants to read it can read it. No need to put TokenPay Scam accusation in this thread, especially not in large fonts as it is not important at all for Nimiq (no known partnerships between Nimiq and TokenPay). Off-Topic posts like yours make this thread completely unusable for actual on-topic conversations....

ONLY LIES. There WAS NO BITCOINTALK TOPIC ABOUT SCAM WEG BANK AG BEFORE I STARTED ONE ON BITCOINTALK WHERE I EXPOSED THE WEG BANK AG SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116099.0
TOKEN PAY ( THE ONLY OTHER PARTNER  OF WEG BANK AG  ) WAS EXPOSED ABOUT 1 AND HALF YEAR AGO TO BE A SCAM ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611605.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.840 how TOKENPAY (NIMIQ'S INDIRECT PARTNER) SCAMMED 1 MILLION DOLLAR FROM PEOPLE.

In Arabic it is a saying: "Show me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are".    قل لي من صاحبك أقل لك من أنت NIMIQ PARTNERS SCAMMED 1 MILLION DOLLAR AND THEY HAVE A FAKE AND FRAUDULENT BANK ENTITY IN GERMANY.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:59:07 PM

I just found this topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0

⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

Hi Everyone..
I am Jamal Aezaz.. I was hired as tokenpay's Bounty program manager.. I have worked with token pay for over 6 months as of now. but it has been the worst experience for me to working with them.. because Derek and His Team is  one of those so many scammers who raised Millions of Dollars in ICOs. but when time of paying the supporters and Contributors come, they start making baseless excuses and try to save every single penny they can.

WEG Partner is TokenPay ANOTHER ICO SCAM. Like you may know, Nimiq partnered up with WEG Bank AG ( which was proven by me it is a scam bank ). More, the WEG Bank AG partnered up 6 months ago officially with TokenPay, an ICO that scammed Bounty and referral program with over 1 MILLION DOLLAR

“TokenPay is a Scam – Blasts Tone Vays with a Disclaimer to Piss Off every Litecoin Believer

https://coingape.com/tokenpay-scam-tone-vays-disclaimer-piss-off-litecoin-believer/

read it and be amazed about WEG Bank partner (nimiq indirect partner).

hahaha. you busted nimiq partner.. fake bank in germany claiming to be a worldwide hit. also tokenpay is claiming fake statements to be "anonymous" and "safe" while most of the transactions are 100% traceable. good job informing us about nimiq's partners and the way they scammed bounty hunters for one million dollar. well done digging all this information and  exposing them.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:07:35 PM

Facts proven by bitcointalkers:

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
3. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
4. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
5. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
6. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
7. GPU mining since main net
8. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
9. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
10. Lack of vision
11. Most of the community left already
12. Most developers left already.
13. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
14. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
15. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
16. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
17. ICO investors lost all their money.
18. They're spreading fake news with fake identities such as normana (aka Marvin Wissfeld)
19. They create fake trading volume with bots
20. They manipulate the market price with ICO money

2. ICO Money laundering

@coinfanatic you should add to the list

1. WEG BANK AG fake and fraudulent bank with no customers, services, branches, products, etc. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116099.0
2. WEG BANK AG Partnership with tokenpay which scammed 1 million dollar bounty hunters and people https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.0
3. FAKE NEWS about a partnership that didn't and most probably won't produce any result, service or product

how many funds does nimiq still owns right now? I believe now it owns less than <= 6 million dollar (excluding the 1.1 million dollar villa). by end of this year, I can bet it will own less than 3 million dollars. My only satisfaction is that I will come next year on bitcointalk writing my last message on bitcointalk: "I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR MONTHS! YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! IT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU TRUSTED THESE GERMAN LIARS! "
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:53:33 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:55:00 AM by Cyrus

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

normana

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:16:36 PM

ONLI LIES. There WAS NO BITCOINTALK TOPIC ABOUT SCAM WEG BANK AG BEFORE I STARTED ONE ON BITCOINTALK WHERE I EXPOSED THE WEG BANK AG SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116099.0
TOKEN PAY ( THE ONLY OTHER PARTNER  OF WEG BANK AG  ) WAS EXPOSED ABOUT 1 AND HALF YEAR AGO TO BE A SCAM ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611605.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400499.840 how TOKENPAY (NIMIQ'S INDIRECT PARTNER) SCAMMED 1 MILLION DOLLAR FROM PEOPLE.

Only Lies.
- I never said that there was a thread before you opened one, just that *now* there is one and you should post there instead of here.
- TokenPay and Nimiq are not the only partners of WEG Bank, they also partnered with Litecoin Foundation as well as several organizations not related to crypto, all easily visible on https://www.weg-bank.de/partnerschaften.html
- There is no partnership between Nimiq and TokenPay (at least nothing was announced so far), also no indirect partnership. Nimiq's announcement of the partnership with WEG Bank does not even mention TokenPay.

My only satisfaction is that I will come next year on bitcointalk writing my last message on bitcointalk: "I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR MONTHS! YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! IT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU TRUSTED THESE GERMAN LIARS! "

So you want to stay away from BitcoinTalk until next year and afterwards tell us how you were right all the time. Sounds like a solid plan and will save you a lot of time (I guess writing all these messages and logging in and out of all your account takes immense amount of time). But then you would stop bumping the Nimiq thread, so Nimiq wouldn't benefit from your stupidity. So please continue writing your messages, especially remember to always use large red bold fonts so every noob will always be able to see which messages in this thread are useful and which aren't....

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
coinfanatic

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:51:18 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:53:41 AM by Cyrus

WARNING! NORMANA IS A FAKE ACCOUNT OF TEAM NIMIQ

• Nimiq's CEO Robin Linus said multiple times that normana is a fake account of Marvin Wissfeld
  • Normana's bitcointalk and reddit accounts were created exactly when the Robin Linus drama started
  • Normana (aka Marvin) posts hundreds of messages on bitcointalk and reddit defending nimiq's shady actions
  • He never posted any authentic content.
  • Normana even defends the team's excessive salaries as if he's benefiting himself
  • He admitted that "Norman Alsbander" is a fake identity
  • Normana created a fake survey which "proved" that ICO investors wouldn't like a refund
  • Normana's style of writing is identical to Marvin's ( compare: https://www.reddit.com/user/la_r_ma and https://www.reddit.com/user/normanalsbander )
  • Normana (aka Marvin) shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's operations
  • Normana shows extremely detailed knowledge of nimiq's code base
  • His Telegram account was created during Nimiq's KYC drama. Normana tried to cover up the drama with statements like "I like the KYC, will allow me to fill my bags with cheap NET".
    As soon as the drama cooled down his account was inactive for one year. Recently when the Robin Linus drama started he suddenly became hyper active and tried to cover nimiq's scam.

WARNING! normana is a dangerous scammer.

He is a nimiq team member who tries to trick investors into buying into their scam.

His bitcointalk account was created only two months ago and since day one he was spreading lies.
We debunked all of his lies but he keeps on scamming users.

He even tried to censor this thread but failed.

Report his posts to moderators such that they can delete his spam.
NImiqNews

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:32:25 PM

Team Nimiq recently attended the @TicoBlockchain conference in Costa Rica and hosted the closing event.

Check the latest vlog to see how was it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDSUUcna6o

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: