Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:21:18 PM

We got scammed.

We want a refund to compensate our losses!!!!

Please sign your message using your Nimiq key so I can send you some spare NIM Tongue (after verifying your claims of course)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john.btc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:24:58 PM

We got scammed.

We want a refund to compensate our losses!!!!

Yes indeed we got scammed by these smart asses. We really need to do something, othwise they will just enjoy their Costa Rican life with sushi and surf.... all at our own expenses. At least we know the names of the scammers who runned this scam: Robin Linus, Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, Pascal Berrang, Marvin Wissfeld and the  master of the scam Elion Chin who spent 1.1 million dollar to buy his fucking mansion in Central America with our ICO money.

The ICO Investors and also early investors in december 2017 lost almost all their money 95%
F2b

Activity: 2078
Merit: 863

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

"Only invest what you can afford to loose."

Roll Eyes...
yuluxugi32132

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:40:21 PM

"Only invest what you can afford to loose."

Roll Eyes...

fucking scamers, they ran with all our money and now stupid pricks are giving us lessons that we shouldn't invest a fucking dolla into this scam coin. Probably you would have write the same to bitconnect users too who got scammed and invested over a billion dollar into a ponzi scam. Pathetic liars and scammers
john.btc

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:49:26 PM

the project is doing so little and so bad that it can be documented in a Scholar Text Book as a BIG FAILURE STARTUP. Nobody is interested into this project except miners who are dumping all their coins. That's the reason there is some noise on their channels to make you buy their shit their are dumping. ICO investors are with -95l. They lie so much that this project is comparable with bitconnect on at a smaller scale...
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:20:03 PM

the project is doing so little and so bad that it can be documented in a Scholar Text Book as a BIG FAILURE STARTUP. Nobody is interested into this project except miners who are dumping all their coins. That's the reason there is some noise on their channels to make you buy their shit their are dumping. ICO investors are with -95l. They lie so much that this project is comparable with bitconnect on at a smaller scale...

it is not a big failure! It is a BIG SCAM. It's a huge difference between failing to be a well orchestrated scam like their. They lost ICO investors money while they call themselves really successful. Beside this they bought a 1.1 million dollar villa, have fake trade bots, paid shillers to shit about them, ImpactX charity foundation to which they premined 2.5% doesn't exist legally and they own the funds etc.  Nimiqnnect should be the new name of this scamcoin.
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:45:02 PM

I want a REFUND OF MY ETH FROM THE ICO at NET PRICE

is it really possible to get a refund of my ICO contribution ? What is the link for a refund?

DID YOU GET THE REFUNDING LINK? WHERE CAN I REFUND MY ETH? I WANT MY ETH TO BE REFUNDED TO MY ETH ADDRESS!!!!
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:48:26 PM

is it really possible to get a refund of my ICO contribution ? What is the link for a refund?

DID YOU GET THE REFUNDING LINK? WHERE CAN I REFUND MY ETH? I WANT MY ETH TO BE REFUNDED TO MY ETH ADDRESS!!!!

There is no link, but:

I do partial "refunds" on a case-by-case basis (it's more like a donation for people with weak hands that can't wait for NIM to moon).
All I need from you is:
a) The ETH address you used during token sale
b) The NIM address you used to receive your activated token sale funds.
c) A message signed using the key from the NIM address in b) claiming a refund
This is to verify your claim, i.e. that you really invested in the token sale and successfully activated your funds.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:54:40 PM

There is no link, but:

I do partial "refunds" on a case-by-case basis (it's more like a donation for people with weak hands that can't wait for NIM to moon).
All I need from you is:
a) The ETH address you used during token sale
b) The NIM address you used to receive your activated token sale funds.
c) A message signed using the key from the NIM address in b) claiming a refund
This is to verify your claim, i.e. that you really invested in the token sale and successfully activated your funds.

you are a joker. We don't need to prove you anything. We just need to get refunded to our ETH addresses from the Smart Contract transactions https://etherscan.io/token/0xcfb98637bcae43C13323EAa1731cED2B716962fD
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:57:36 PM

NIMIQ SCAM DETAILS. PLEASE READ AND FIND OUT HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093962.0
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:59:15 PM

NIMIQ SCAM DETAILS. PLEASE READ AND FIND OUT HOW TO CLAIM YOUR ETH BACK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093962.0
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:02:11 PM

I couldn't sleep last night! I invested in total over 400,000 dollars into this ICO and I am screwed. I lost everything. I am -97% of my initial money. I even took loans after I initially invested in the project due to the "community shills on discord". They deceived me to buy more before launching the great main net which is a total failure. They later banned me when I started to ask a few questions on discord and even called me a fool. YES! I WAS A FOOL believing these EVIL kids. I lost my mom due to the impossibility of covering her medication costs, my wife divorced, I lost my car, I am full of debts to the bank and to some of my childhood friends... The bank is calling me every week to pay... My life is ruined. I got fucked up by Nimiq. I am simply ruined and desperate due to these evil people Elion, Richy, Robin, Phillipe, Pascal, Marvin, etc... Damn ICO scam. Today is my last day... on this evil planet full of interest to scam the shit out of you for the god damn dolla'. At least nobody is with me now, so I can blow my brains out with my revolver alone... in peace and quiet... and leave this evil world for good... I will wait a couple more years to welcome in hell all these sneaky bastards who lost all my money. BE CURST!!! God will punish severely these sneaky bastards and make them suffer... They will suffer either in this life or ... in hell. Goodbye Rachel, my life, your dad always loved you and I have done everything... for a better future... One day you will understand Cry
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 05:47:45 PM

I couldn't sleep last night! I invested in total over 400,000 dollars into this ICO and I am screwed. I lost everything. I am -97% of my initial money. I even took loans after I initially invested in the project due to the "community shills on discord". They deceived me to buy more before launching the great main net which is a total failure. They later banned me when I started to ask a few questions on discord and even called me a fool. YES! I WAS A FOOL believing these EVIL kids. I lost my mom due to the impossibility of covering her medication costs, my wife divorced, I lost my car, I am full of debts to the bank and to some of my childhood friends... The bank is calling me every week to pay... My life is ruined. I got fucked up by Nimiq. I am simply ruined and desperate due to these evil people Elion, Richy, Robin, Phillipe, Pascal, Marvin, etc... Damn ICO scam. Today is my last day... on this evil planet full of interest to scam the shit out of you for the god damn dolla'. At least nobody is with me now, so I can blow my brains out with my revolver alone... in peace and quiet... and leave this evil world for good... I will wait a couple more years to welcome in hell all these sneaky bastards who lost all my money. BE CURST!!! God will punish severely these sneaky bastards and make them suffer... They will suffer either in this life or ... in hell. Goodbye Rachel, my life, your dad always loved you and I have done everything... for a better future... One day you will understand Cry

At least you got internet.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:15:00 PM

A nice opportunity to work on that ‘ignore’ list  Cheesy

andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

Are they switch to PROOF OF STAKE HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Now this is a scam that they will use the premined funds to mine the shit out of this shitcoin.... Worst possible project!

We will continue to support browser mining as a tool for easily introducing users to the network and the technology. However we realize that browser mining is not the most efficient way to mine. We stand by our choice of the Proof-of-Work algorithm Argon2d. Nonetheless, as announced with the original white paper, we will continue our research to eventually replace Proof-of-Work and Nakamoto consensus with a superior consensus solution (for example based on Proof-of-Stake).

SCAM COIN. PREMINED AND PROOF OF STAKE
WHAT WHITE PAPER. THERE WAS NO WHITE PAPER ONLY A MEDIUM GARBAGE

wtf. Did you commit suicide?
john.btc

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:55:12 PM

NIM is a scam. They got 12 million dollars and they are super greedy and now they decided to switch to proof of stake to mine 90% of the coin with their premined coins. We will see that the charity coins will be used to POS the coin as well. Guess who owns the charity coins? Richy and his fellows. Stupid shitcoin
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:34:03 PM

Are they switch to PROOF OF STAKE HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Now this is a scam that they will use the premined funds to mine the shit out of this shitcoin.... Worst possible project!

We will continue to support browser mining as a tool for easily introducing users to the network and the technology. However we realize that browser mining is not the most efficient way to mine. We stand by our choice of the Proof-of-Work algorithm Argon2d. Nonetheless, as announced with the original white paper, we will continue our research to eventually replace Proof-of-Work and Nakamoto consensus with a superior consensus solution (for example based on Proof-of-Stake).

SCAM COIN. PREMINED AND PROOF OF STAKE
WHAT WHITE PAPER. THERE WAS NO WHITE PAPER ONLY A MEDIUM GARBAGE

man this confirms nimiq is a shitcoin and they are scammers. They are just interested to scam us by every decision they make. They are not interested into this project just to scam us from our money. This is the reason why they are running a fake volume trading bot and now they switch to Proof of Stake algorithm... NIMIQ = SHITCOIN worthless scam coin
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:21:57 AM

I can not believe it!!! Everything that was posted on bitcointalk was absolutely right! I can not believe what my eyes see!!! My mind is just blowing at the moment. Every single sentence written by these people on bitcointalk was totally right. These people Ricardo Barquero (Richy), Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky, Elion Chin, Marvin Wissfeld, Pascal Berrang, Atua Mo’e, Tammo Mamedi, Chris Mo’e, Curd Becker, Sören Schwert, Daniel Mohr, Sui-Ju Chuang (穗如), Sven Buschbeck, Julian Bauer, Jeffrey Esquivel, Sebastian Dietel, Robin Linus, Maximilian Harz, Mauricio Lara, Philipp Tschabold, Arthur Gervais, Amy Zhang  and others are stealing ICO investors money. I will explain how they steal ICO money above.

Robin the Founder of the project who got kicked out from the project, today he posted concerns that confirms all the above statements from the other bitcointalk members that the Nimiq Team is liying and they are stealing money from the ICO investors.

Robin confirmed the following on a post on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/ado73k/future_of_nimiq/ :

1. The team (especially Richy and other community paid shillers) was lying for over 8 months that Robin was doing a secret cutting-edge research while he lost weight due to drugs abuse.
2. The team always lying that Robin had a drug abuse addiction.
3. They WASH ICO MONEY explaining it in transparency report. Remember the 1.1 million dollar mansion in Costa Rica? Half a million dollar in travels? Right these are washed money that goes directly to their pocket. Probably Elion is the master of this washing process.
4. They use FAKE TRADING BOT for FAKE VOLUME. The Volume is 100% FAKE and they never recognized, but isntead lied that the trading volue is 100% legit.
5. The project will become bankrupt by end of this year. It means that the Nimiq Network will get permanetly shutdown due to high expensive costs and nobody in the project is interested in the project without receiving high bonuses from the team in terms of hundrends of thousands of dollars.
6. The project is dead.
7. The ICO was not done legally according to the US laws in Jully. User yuluxugi32132 explained it correctly in his report on Bitcointalk and I am planning to do Court Actions to retrieve my ETH back from the ICO. It is a total SCAM ICO and the team should be legally responsable by administrating this ICO.

How they steal the money? Simply... they keep the project alive for several months in order to get generous salaries, bonuses and to wash ICO money through expensive travel, food expensive and artificial monthly burning rate. This is the reason why they invested 1.1 million dollars to buy a mansion in Costa Rica, but they never explained this. They always refused to explain to the community members about the ImpactX foundation 2.5% premine (if the foundation exists, who owns it, who administrates it, who received money). This is the reason for a couple of members they spent almost half a million dollar for two international fights between Germany to Costa Rica last year. They are washing legit ICO money to their pocket

A PERSON HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE IN ORDER FOR THE PROJECT TO REVEAL PARTS OF THE TRUTH. HOW MUCH STUFF WE WILL DISCOVER WE WILL FIND OUT SOON.

Man, I hope you went to heave if you commit the horrendous act to suicide. You shouldn't have done this horrible act by losing money investing into these mother fuckers. I am praying for you that our Lord will forgive you for doing this, and instead to punish the responsible ones.
john.btc

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:40:50 AM

guys did you see Robin's post??? yuluxugi32132 was right that Robin was addicted to drugs and about everything else? How did you know? Did you have inside information? It shows clearly that the Team Nimiq is exit scamming the ICO money... I am utterly disappointed and the project will become dead in a couple of months. Sooner than you think and the network will get closed by the end of the year. Stay away they use trading bots to deceive people about being successful while nobody is using nimiq and will never use it. The network will shutdown before summer.

Quote from: robin
First, I want to apologize that I have been away for months. The truth is, I failed to handle the pressure of the internal power battles and developed a severe cannabis addiction. That forced me to take a break. My family helped me to recover. I have been sober for almost half a year now, I regained a healthy weight and I am fine again.

Since the ICO the Millions of dollars caused a loss of the sense of reality in the whole team. People started to confuse "investment" with "profit". Misaligned incentives lead to fundamentally flawed decisions. We created lots of hot air and very few real substance. Internal power battles harmed the spirit of the project. Now we have been arguing for month and failed to agree on a mutual way forward. Thus I think the best solution is to have a public debate with Nimiq's tech lead Philipp von Styp-Rekowsky because the difference in his and mine attitude are the main source of conflict.

Philipp, could you please answer the following questions:

In comparison to BTC or ETH our coin lost 95% of its value. You are Nimiq's vice president; do you feel responsible for our investors losses?

Do you realize it is necessary to make changes to get back on track?

Do you think tracking our progress publicly would ensure accountability?

How should we reduce our excessive burn rate? Would you agree to cut down our generous salaries to $80k/yr?

Do you think getting paid 50% in vested NIMs would prove a longterm commitment?

Does Nimiq run a trading bot to create fake volume? Does Nimiq manipulate the market?

Do you still think an ASIC-resistant proof of work actually exists? If not, don't you think it weakens the system's security if there is no efficient miner provided by the core team?

Do you believe browser-based mining is a good idea even though it is centralized, guarantees losses and engages malicious bot nets? Do you think our browser miner is deceptive advertising?

Why did you argue against focusing on scalability? Don't you think once someone solves scalability it renders all other projects mostly obsolete? Don't you think we are in a winner-takes-all market?

What do you think is the real USP of Nimiq? Why should investors believe in NIM?

I believe transparency and truth can help us get back on track. There is no shame in messing things up as long as we give our best to fix them. Philipp and I are open to further questions. Ask us anything.

I'd deeply appreciate you supporting us on our way forward!!
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:54:19 AM

I hope you are all right and didn't have time to play with the gun. I pray to you and your mother to go to paradise to uncover the scam. Robin just confirmed who is responsible for stealing ICO money. See the Reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/ado73k/future_of_nimiq/
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: