Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Ta.Form

Activity: 244
Merit: 14

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

unnecessarily, I'm sure the fall in bitcoin prices will inevitably rise again, all it takes is not to sell bitcoin when bitcoin prices are declining. if we dare to take risks, should we buy bitcoin while it is decreasing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Agree;), most of the people are only waiting for an increase in the value of bitcoin, they could not see that while bitcoin exist, we are all gaining, also, if bitcoin price fall down there will be people like you said, people who took advantage about this by buying cheap bitcoins.

so:
Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?

Yes, but only for those people who have not faith into bitcoin.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
JunoCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

There are too many news these days and the price of the bitcoins is volatile but still up. No panic at all.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

we do not have to be confused with the decrease of bitcoin. Since each drop has an increase we need to do is wait for an increase in the time the bitcoin price falls on the market.
Most newbies obviously still don’t understand that bitcoin is a currency and not just a get rich quick scheme or a ponzi scheme that will promise them a certain percentage monthly. For anyone who understands how forex trading works, they will understand it is like a battlefield and every currency are always fighting against each other which makes for example the little drops in the value of one to another as well as the rise. Volatility is normal for all currency pairs, it is just the level that differs comparing it to bitcoin which over time will decrease as the adoption keeps increasing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. Moreover just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

When bitcoin price fall its really a panic time because it really affects emotions,especially when you're in need you dont have choice but to sell it wether the price is high or low.lts too wasteful when  bitcoin is very low because you lose more of your bitcoin.Not just more but a vry big amount will lose.People only hoping in bitcoin will affect in time of decreasing.But bitcoin saver will be benefit because they can sell their bitcoin during price increase.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

It is looking good so far, the rise in price last week has carried over into the new week. Good days, even if it falls by 20%, to sell at $4000+ its been a fantastic run.

That’s true the price of bitcoin now are really doing well and for me i will not sell on panic because i believe on bitcoin and i know it will give me big profit in the future. The good thing is i have my plan whenever i buy btc so I am not affected by any negative news.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

It is looking good so far, the rise in price last week has carried over into the new week. Good days, even if it falls by 20%, to sell at $4000+ its been a fantastic run.

That’s true the price of bitcoin now are really doing well and for me i will not sell on panic because i believe on bitcoin and i know it will give me big profit in the future. The good thing is i have my plan whenever i buy btc so I am not affected by any negative news.
It seems like there is no negative news anymore, the price has reach a new all time high and the panic selling was over, lucky are those who bought at the dip as they are now enjoying the profit they made in just a short period of time. This should be a learning experience for those who panic, instead of buying more they sold thinking bitcoin is going to collapse, now they regret because I think bitcoin is going to $6,000 this month.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:13:20 PM

For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again higher than the peak last time. That's the cycle of Bitcoin nothing to worry about that. I will only worry if the price goes to 100$ usd in one night and never come back up again.

yeah you are right friend. Sometime we need to be patient in terms of waiting the increase of bitcoin. But sometime it gives me some sort of worry! We even don't know what will happen next.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

Keep calm and hodl. Why would you be so afraid? Bitcoin has already proved itself that it will be able to bounce back if the price falls and even reach higher heights. Trust me on this, it is just the start of the age of cryptocurrency and there are still a lot to come.

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

I will hold on to bitcoin, because if we panic then we will experience its own loss, we should learn first before plunge into trading, because the chart of bitcoin always return to the original pattern when decreasing and price increase, so do not panic if you see pasare when circumstances market down
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:29:53 PM

If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Whoah i don't think many are dreaming for btc to fall right now. Bitcoin is soaring ang people who invested and people earning btc are on a high. If anything, everyone's.hoping for this to continue though we all know that eventually it will dump
I am not sure about falling of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not constant, sometime it grow up and also suddenly goes down which is really strange but now a days the price of bitcoin is $5800 which is much better after some years and we don’t need to feel hesitation because this price is really good and we I am sure it’s not panic time for bitcoin users.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

Opinions are diverse, in most cases when you read those threads you can be only confused what to do. In those situations better enters in altcoins which are desperate for investors now, and as soon as fork story ends they will recover and you will gain more from them than from airdrop or selling of BTC at high. Anyway you are planing to buy again right? So alt way is probably best way.
This topic is opened before first fork, and this only confirms my story if you check what happened then.
You know I don’t feel panic about bitcoin because we don’t know the constant price of bitcoin now so how will we feel panic? We need to focus on investment in bitcoin and we know and also our hope it is that the price will grow up discontinue but will grow,  so it’s not bitcoin falling time its time to be patience and worried about future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

I respect all the BTC holders with massive stacks in their wallets, because they teach each and everyone of us an important lesson. Don't sell. HOLD. Everyone of them can at an instant sell their stash and cash in, do you know why they don't? Because they believe in this - even though they are millionaires already, they are holding because they believe they'll be billionaires, which is very likely in many cases. Don't panic and sell, buy and hope Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:20:51 PM

I respect all the BTC holders with massive stacks in their wallets, because they teach each and everyone of us an important lesson. Don't sell. HOLD. Everyone of them can at an instant sell their stash and cash in, do you know why they don't? Because they believe in this - even though they are millionaires already, they are holding because they believe they'll be billionaires, which is very likely in many cases. Don't panic and sell, buy and hope Smiley

I remember clearly that it was August 1 that everyone was talking about.  I saw before my eyes the price of bitcoin continuously goes down.  I panicked and sell all my hard earned bitcoins.  I slept and woke up feel terrible.  Bitcoin price goes up again and even priced higher.  Since then, I believed with bitcoin and just holding into it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:57:43 PM

Opinions are diverse, in most cases when you read those threads you can be only confused what to do. In those situations better enters in altcoins which are desperate for investors now, and as soon as fork story ends they will recover and you will gain more from them than from airdrop or selling of BTC at high. Anyway you are planing to buy again right? So alt way is probably best way.
This topic is opened before first fork, and this only confirms my story if you check what happened then.
always be a big challenge when the market turn down while everybody expecting to see the price keep increasing time after time , especially when you have a lot of funds held there and nothing else to be played. just calm down and wait a little longer.

that is why you should never put all the money you have in single place , spread it so you have another option.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:00:09 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

yes of course bitcoin beat the dollar, because total bitcoin its amount is very limited. unlike the dollar that the number of its many, it makes the price very expensive
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

i think its the time when we are partying because again we can buy bitcoin at a cheap price and hoard it for future use, just think that if we gather so much bitcoin now that we could get rich for the years to come.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:46:22 PM

Indeed, what 95% of people don't understand is that drops on price is the opportunity knowledgeable investors await. Most people start panicking and sell without thinking and researching and using their common sense. This happens in all areas of investment as it's very deep into human psychology.
If we don’t see people who panic anyway, it would be hard to see those who will sell their positions even for loss for some people to have the chance to make profit. More like, you just waking up one day and telling yourself, you want to dash some people some cash for that day and then you sell for loss. That is how I see it, and if anyone is generous enough to do that, they should be my guest.

Weaker hands will always be found but as time goes on when people start to realize all these things, it is what makes the volatility of bitcoin to reduce most especially the bearish trend until we attain a quite stable ATH from adoption.
loyseu

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:54:51 PM

It's still a very good time to invest in it. More and more countries will use it as an extra currency so it will still go up.
Bitcoin is recovering from its fall again. It is 46xx dollars now so bitcoins are again going to become expensive. The price will be much higher in future so it is better to invest today than to regret tomorrow. However, if there will be a decline again, no need to panic.
There's really no need to panic,btc will keep soaring high no matter what,we may experience fall but btc will surely recover no matter what. So be patient and belueve in btc.
Actually right now I think many people are panicking because bitcoin's price is pumping this past few days and they think it is a good opportunity to sell but not to buy. Maybe after a few weeks bitcoin will take a big dump because in the past few days its pumpinh is unbelievable its like evry hour bitcoin is pumping. So if I were you I wouldn't mind if it is pumping or dumping because btc is alwaya a btc no matter what we can still get some from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: