Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:13:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33317 times)
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:45:49 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
if I have a lot of bitcoin then all I will do is keep it for the future and use it according to need. In other words do not waste bitcoin to things that are not important.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:57:01 AM

I'm afraid the price will drop again so I think it's a good and lucrative price, I've sold 0.85 btc and got the $ 4850 price I'm so happy to get a big profit and I still have some BTC I hold and wait for higher prices .
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:15:31 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin, of course i will save it. For now bitcoin is very popular, I can not imagine how much profit I will get if I save 2 years from now. I think the price may be around $10,000 or maybe more.
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

if I had a lot of bitcoin, I would spend it if the price went up. I will buy the wishes I need and some I save for the future, because I want to buy a house.

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

The smartest thing to do right now with bitcoin is to save it. I know everyone will agree with me because we all have the same goal which is for btc to reach an all time high that is $10k or more than that. It's just unreasonable for me to use btc to buy things which I can buy using fiat.

agree, I will keep it for a long time until I have sufficient funds for my dream but if I have to use it then I will only use for something emergency and require a lot of funds
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

Having a lot of bitcoin is a wonderful thing.  It gives one the opportunity to spend and then invest.  Personally, if i have a lot of bitcoin,  I would spend some, you know it will be stupid of me if I work hard to earn and I do not spend it when I'm in need.  But more importantly, I would invest a large percentage of it to earn more bitcoin...    Smiley

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

Having a lot of bitcoin is a wonderful thing.  It gives one the opportunity to spend and then invest.  Personally, if i have a lot of bitcoin,  I would spend some, you know it will be stupid of me if I work hard to earn and I do not spend it when I'm in need.  But more importantly, I would invest a large percentage of it to earn more bitcoin...    Smiley

That is right, you need to spend some of your earnings to enjoy your earnings and have a comfortable lifestyle and not kind of stressful because the only thing that it will give to you when you always worry for your earning and if you will be sticking in working hard then you will not have a happy life. You should spend and save also to have a balance and happy life because that is what we deserve after all of the hard works.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

If ever I will be having enough of bitcoins then i would rather spend half of it for my family.Buy a lot.Build a house for them.Provide something for them.Then some I will also spend it for myself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Of course you will divide it as per your priorities. Some will remain as you savings for future use and the other amount will be for whatever spending necessary to you and for your love ones.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:34:04 PM

That is right, you need to spend some of your earnings to enjoy your earnings and have a comfortable lifestyle and not kind of stressful because the only thing that it will give to you when you always worry for your earning and if you will be sticking in working hard then you will not have a happy life. You should spend and save also to have a balance and happy life because that is what we deserve after all of the hard works.
You can save your money, but you should not save much money and keep that amount in a long time and repeat. You are working for your life, if you do not enjoy the money you earned from Bitcoin, you will feel boring soon and can not keep the style to work hard as now.
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

Spending your bitcoin is normal because at the end of the day it was yours and no one else so you should enjoy and do whatever you want with it. Save it, spend it, it's your choice.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:48:27 PM

Always prioritize saving, we can't predict the future so just to be sure save a lot just to be financially secure. you can invest a portion of it, a portion that you can afford to lose, so that the money will roll and you'll have potential income. lastly spend! spend what is left, pumper yourself and enjoy the life while it last.

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

if I had a lot of bitcoin, I would spend it if the price went up. I will buy the wishes I need and some I save for the future, because I want to buy a house.
Yes it will be good because the price of the bitcoin will be high and the profit of the bitcoin will be more than double. It is the time to wait till the people will use the bitcoin for the long time and they will be able to have the things they want. The important thing about the bitcoin is the saving and the enjoying the high profit. Money want to get wide and the bitcoin is good to save in the form of it is. So invest in the bitcoin and wait for the long time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

Always prioritize saving, we can't predict the future so just to be sure save a lot just to be financially secure. you can invest a portion of it, a portion that you can afford to lose, so that the money will roll and you'll have potential income. lastly spend! spend what is left, pumper yourself and enjoy the life while it last.
save some and keep investing your money the rest of it. i will always taking risk rather than take a safe action as i have done it and feel so regret , i don't want to wasting my time hiding from the wild world , i will face it .

more money means more challenge , sometimes that is really what makes you alive.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

Save it if you want to get some profit, spend it if you need money for something urgent
I agree with you. Unless we are in the worst case scenario, spending bitcoin is never a good option. The prices of bitcoin keeps increasing and it will make us rich in the future. That is the reason why we should continue to hold bitcoin instead of spending it. Many people claim that holding bitcoin can destroy bitcoin but I believe that nothing can destroy bitcoin and moreover, everyone wants to be rich, right? Bitcoin will help us to become rich in about 10 to 20 years holding Wink
Shahriar23

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoin. I'll spend some money at first and keep the remaining money for the future. I'll spend some money for the family.  Also I'll  invest  in trading.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

I personallt would save it as much as possible and spend only and only when i really need to spend it.

Bitckin has proven itself as a great investment vehicle over the years. An a great hedge against fiat currencies.

Sl i feel its stupid to spend bitcoin so liverally anymore. HODL forever.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

I personallt would save it as much as possible and spend only and only when i really need to spend it.

Bitckin has proven itself as a great investment vehicle over the years. An a great hedge against fiat currencies.

Sl i feel its stupid to spend bitcoin so liverally anymore. HODL forever.
Over the course of time bitcoin has changed from being an alternative way for paying for online transaction to becoming a way to invest money and save as if it was similar to gold, there is nothing wrong with holding bitcoin and also there is nothing wrong with spending it, you can't ignore the fact that we don't really know wether the price is always going to stay up or at some point it will go down dramticly, so the wise thing to do is be in the mid, spend some bitcoin and by some i mean buying small things online like games, cloths and others not houses or cars or none of the heavely priced stuff, and save a big part where you always keep it safe until some day you decide it is time for it to get spent.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

The smartest thing to do right now with bitcoin is to save it. I know everyone will agree with me because we all have the same goal which is for btc to reach an all time high that is $10k or more than that. It's just unreasonable for me to use btc to buy things which I can buy using fiat.
Honestly, there is just more urge now to keep saving as much as possible than to even spend. With the level bitcoin is rising up to, even those with 0.1BTC will still have something to be thankful for later on.

However, there are so many ways one can use it to get more of it rather than just leaving it in the wallet but that depends on each person's level of risk and I am not talking about ponzi schemes or HYIPs please, I am referring to legitimate ways of working hard with what you have.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!

If you invested your bitcoin of 2.1 BTC it will get a big advantage in the future if you can be patient waiting for it.
2.1 BTC for me it is very much if in invested and in use for shopping.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: