Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Afraid of August One?  (Read 25674 times)
cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

to be honest i am wondering if bitcoin will dominate other coins' trend and then down because of bitcoin's drop. however, since i don't have much coins, i am not really fear of bitcoin price being dropped a lot unless gone to below $1000

To be honest I can't see anything other than a drop, uncertainty never does most markets much good.

If it drops thought I'm going to be on to it Smiley

harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:45:20 AM

I am little worried about it. but I have positive approach for 1st August I am expecting bullish bitcoin from August onwards.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

to be honest i am wondering if bitcoin will dominate other coins' trend and then down because of bitcoin's drop. however, since i don't have much coins, i am not really fear of bitcoin price being dropped a lot unless gone to below $1000

To be honest I can't see anything other than a drop, uncertainty never does most markets much good.

If it drops thought I'm going to be on to it Smiley

I think there will be positives relating to whatever
happens after August the 1st!

If the value drops - buy more
If it rises in value - ride it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

nah, bring it on! cheap coins to buy Cheesy
This, I do not know why some people think of this as if the world is going to end, bitcoin is only going to lose some value, how big that drop is will depend on a lot of factors, but the most important thing is to take advantage of this opportunity, after this we are never going to be able to get bitcoin that cheap ever again.
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

I don't think anxious is the correct word to be utilized to what I am feeling to it, Perhaps simply confounded don't generally realize what might happen to Bitcoin after that would the cost be dump or would it pump the cost
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:28:47 PM

Well a lot of things can happen and that raises some concerns, but bitcoins itself should be fine.
More scary thing is that bitcoins can get one step closer to the centralisation.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

Bitcoin protected with many people:
1. Miners (not only mining pools but miners itself, miner select pool with policy he accept)
2. Exchangers (at now main giver of price to Bitcoin)
3. Mining pools.
No one of this people want bad for bitcoin.
Not trust to bitcoin-core developers and use bitcoin-core of 2014 https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases/tag/v0.9.1
And wait until everything will clears up.
----
Have all answers about Aug 1.
Easy topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007635.msg19988238#msg19988238
Complex topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018878.msg20119234#msg20119234

Susie_Mich

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

I'm not afraid, actually cause Bitcoin may get its hard fork resolved but will continue to have similarly significant issues in the future causing its price to rise and fall sharply.
Prices for Bitcoin and altcoins may continue to see significant turbulence that will appear very favorable to trading. Undecided
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

I carry Bitcoin with pride ! I fear nothing. Bring the hordes of unbelievers and let them watch as my riches grow. For I am forever devoted to Bitcoin the one and only oh true master.  Tongue

#HODL4LIFE
#BTC4EVER
<3<3<3

Bitcoin will never die so long as there are computers and internet connections. Which basically means forever since everyone has a smart device capable of using bitcoin. There is more likeliness that everyone will die before computers and internet vanish. When people are scared they can rationalize all sorts of crazy none logical things as excuses to keep away and back out.

Always remember a quitter can never win.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

Its calming now and i can no longer smell any panic in the air. Now everyone is looking for opportunity to buy bitcoin at low rate. Now is the time to buy while it is still low but come next week then price will already be at its high. Grab the opportunity while it is available.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

I am not afraid. It will be good to get the air cleansed. The miners will not do anything that could make the price fall, because then they end up with a lot of worthless HW.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

We are already in July and August 1 is coming...the day when Segwit would start signalling for all and what will happen after this date is something many fear of. Will there be a split and what will happen on the split?

I have already read some assurance that at the current rate things are doing, the possibility for a split is getting remote. Maybe the overarching interest of all stakeholders has already dawned to many.
There is no reason for me to be afraid to the August 1.

There is no reason to afraid August 1 but many have panicked and sold their bitcoins at a lower value. We cannot deny that the uncertainties that the possible split have caused to the bitcoin community. It caused doubt, panic and fear. But at this point of time we have no more to fear of the events in August 1 since the signal of BIP91 the threat of having a hardfork and a bitcoin split is somehow no longer possible.
Shajid Hossain Biplob

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

I ame not afraid of 1st August but my curiosity is growth up about that day.

what happen will that day!
I will waiting for that happening.

Thank you sir!
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

There is uncertainty in the date of August 1, but one thing for sure will happen, there will be change in the history of bitcoin
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

....Segwit support is now at 60.4%.....

@ximply,
is this a kind of vote of what? If, yes is there any thing we can do in order to participate in this vote & who do we support?

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

To be honest, yes. Do you see what happen on the last 2 days ? It's so damn scary to see the bitcoin's price going down so hard like that and i'm sure it's because of august one. Thank god, the bitcoin's price going back and up again today, it could be worse though when it close to August one.
ximply

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

....Segwit support is now at 60.4%.....

@ximply,
is this a kind of vote of what? If, yes is there any thing we can do in order to participate in this vote & who do we support?

Thanks
Bitcseo

Yes it is something like a vote but only miners can join. Currently it is now at 80.5% and that is enough to avoid the split.  What we need to hope right now is for it to hold at that level for two consecutive days. Majority of the miners are supporting it already except for F2pool and some small group of miners. This trigger the price of bitcoin to go up again after it went down to $1800 level. Now price is up and will continue to go up.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

To be honest, yes. Do you see what happen on the last 2 days ? It's so damn scary to see the bitcoin's price going down so hard like that and i'm sure it's because of august one. Thank god, the bitcoin's price going back and up again today, it could be worse though when it close to August one.
Huge dump of the value of bitcoin it was due to panic selling of more users because they are affraid to lost their bitcoin. But i am thankful to those users who do panic selling because they give me a chance to buy at low valur and now price of bitcoin already recover and i see good profut of my investment right now.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

The last two days was the scariest. I moved some of my BTC to buy SONM, Ripples and WAVES lately. I would have to hold all these tokens for profit and maybe move back the BTC when things are all fine.
pontoumporcento

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:03:41 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 09:16:48 PM by pontoumporcento

It's quite scary if you think about it. But i want to be optimistic. I invested a lot of money so...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: