Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47038 times)
gokselgok

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

Bitcoin have future thats for sure. I do believe that there will be some alts standing still not just LTC and ETH but these as well: DASH, DOGE, XMR, ZCASH

There will be more of them. But the point is and will stay prob most of the alts will exist in the future for the people to gamble upon, to create fake value. We all know that most of them were made for profit and nothing else.
Yes altcoin have future for sure there are a lot of altcoins that has good fundamentals and has been there in the market for a long time. Ethereum is the most common example  of great altcoin that has future from fundamentals to investors to players it is well played coin even if its a hype sometime you will never know how far this could go but in the end it has a future.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Bitcoin have future thats for sure. I do believe that there will be some alts standing still not just LTC and ETH but these as well: DASH, DOGE, XMR, ZCASH

There will be more of them. But the point is and will stay prob most of the alts will exist in the future for the people to gamble upon, to create fake value. We all know that most of them were made for profit and nothing else.
Yes altcoin have future for sure there are a lot of altcoins that has good fundamentals and has been there in the market for a long time. Ethereum is the most common example  of great altcoin that has future from fundamentals to investors to players it is well played coin even if its a hype sometime you will never know how far this could go but in the end it has a future.  

many people do not consider ethereum as an altcoin anymore. Ethreum can perform better than bitcoin with it fast blockchain and the marvelous smart contract. Ethereum is the new revolution in the blockchain technology and soon people will understand how to use ethereum step by step and it will become the strongest currency on the world
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Of course Altcoins really have a future but like with anything though, do the research and make your own decisions.
I recommend people research before making a trade as well since there's a bunch of failed projects pumping for no reason and that could mess up someones trading portfolio.

I am pretty sure that Altcoins do have a future, there is just so many Altcoins that it's tough to see who will be the victor in all the Cryptocurrencies combined. If Bitcoin is around years from now then Altcoins will be alive as well, I wouldn't worry.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

So the consensus here is a vague yes.
I'm shocked  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

The rapid growth in new altcoins is analogous to dot.com boom and a large number of coins
projects are not likely to be around in a few years. Nobody knows what coins will go to moon and what will fail
in future. Keeping one's capital diversified in many top  coins is a safer  strategy.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

The rapid growth in new altcoins is analogous to dot.com boom and a large number of coins
projects are not likely to be around in a few years. Nobody knows what coins will go to moon and what will fail
in future. Keeping one's capital diversified in many top  coins is a safer  strategy.

I don't believe in dot com boom personally. I only consider the situation as hyped projects. And there is high demand in the market. Good projects' assets will be much valuable in the future while bad and hyped projects' will go down.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:43:40 AM

That is vague and also a contradiction.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

In my analysis, altcoins really help people who have no permanent work, because altcoin helps them to maintain their lives
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Their answers are all vague, are they all bots?
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

Yes. I think, altcoins really have a future. There may be times that they are at dump but expect that it will eventually pump in no time. You just have to be patient and wait for it. Don't sell during dump. Instead, buy a lot of potential coins at dump and sell it when it's pumping or you already have enough profit from it.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

In my analysis, altcoins really help people who have no permanent work, because altcoin helps them to maintain their lives

In terms of trading yes, it can help people who are jobless.

And with the market cap of crypto currencies today no doubt that it has something that is unexpected to make a good future.

I say that alt coins have a future in this business.

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

Yes. I think, altcoins really have a future. There may be times that they are at dump but expect that it will eventually pump in no time.
You just have to be patient and wait for it. Don't sell during dump. Instead, buy a lot of potential coins at dump and sell it when it's pumping or you already have enough profit from it.

Thank you, my friend, for clearing things up.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:57:55 AM

Indeed, I do believe also that even altcoins have a future. In fact there's a lot of coins who have a responsible developers that make it creditable. Yet, some of them has been in the market for a long time and the proof is Eth which is one of the most popular and largest coin existed aside from bitcoin.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

it think the possibility is high. because you cannot please everybody and its part of a human being to innovate, create a new version or new model but has the same purpose. there is a time where bitcoin would be overcome by altcoins if it doest fit the thread or the use. just like nokia. in my time, i think nokia is the only one and only best manufacturer of cellular phones but here comes android and weep away nokia models. just saying

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
65dos

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

it think the possibility is high. because you cannot please everybody and its part of a human being to innovate, create a new version or new model but has the same purpose. there is a time where bitcoin would be overcome by altcoins if it doest fit the thread or the use. just like nokia. in my time, i think nokia is the only one and only best manufacturer of cellular phones but here comes android and weep away nokia models. just saying
The comparison with Nokia is great Smiley
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

Way back, Bitcoin may have started out like this before it became such a strong currency. As said by the other people here, ETC seems to be advancing and getting stronger over time so there is a possibility for it to have more users in the future. Some of the other altcoins have better advantages than Bitcoins so some cryptocurrency users may opt to use it over Bitcoin. It is then very likely for altcoins to still exist in the future.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:13:57 PM

Yes , I do believe altcoins will have a bright future, but only some of them, most of them will die.
As  we can see more and more big companies join in researching blockchain tech, we can use this tech to solve a lot of problems in real life.
Care to elaborate on which problems exactly could be solved by altcoins? The purpose of the bitcoin is clear to me, it decentralizes money. I understand that other coins like the Litecoin have some distinct differences from the Bitcoin, but since Bitcoin has already established itself, aren't a lot of altcoins just doomed to fail? Having hundreds of different altcoins with each having subtly different properties just seems redundant to me.
TheLuckyBastard

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

The viability of an alt coin is the fact of how easy it is to trade it to some coins that can be converted to fiat or accepted by merchants for some services.
Even if a coin isn't accepted as a payment but has large trade volumes and it's easy to change it to something else - it will be alive.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

And with the market cap of crypto currencies today no doubt that it has something that is unexpected to make a good future.

Indeed not all altcoins in the crypto market have a future in the cryptocurrency business, depending on our accuracy in analyzing the coin.
But if our goal for altcoin trading and investment business of course we expect is the advantage, as much as possible to take advantage of opportunities available to benefit
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Indeed not all altcoins in the crypto market have a future in the cryptocurrency business, depending on our accuracy in analyzing the coin.
But if our goal for altcoin trading and investment business of course we expect is the advantage, as much as possible to take advantage of opportunities available to benefit

Too many alts out there,it will be hard to choose so better do research on what alts worth to hold or for sellong already, some alts might not have a big value now but might have soon in the future so better analyze with future persective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: