Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47038 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:53:26 PM

In my analysis, altcoins really help people who have no permanent work, because altcoin helps them to maintain their lives

We know.
Old news Noob..

So what is your point ? Does that make supporting garbage you shouldn't ok ?

Actually pertaining to this topic here it makes this shit scammy as hell.

Go get your free uniform Investards Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:12:04 PM

I believe all altcoin have a future but independently from their content. I mean one project could be a good one but this doesn't make it also good on the market. If you aim a profit from altcoins, the movement will come from whales, believe me or not. This is not like the procejt gains momentum by evolving itself with respect to the road map.
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:15:57 PM

I think there is a future.Especially for waves, eth, etc
65dos

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

In my analysis, altcoins really help people who have no permanent work, because altcoin helps them to maintain their lives

In terms of trading yes, it can help people who are jobless.

And with the market cap of crypto currencies today no doubt that it has something that is unexpected to make a good future.

I say that alt coins have a future in this business.

Indeed not all altcoins in the crypto market have a future in the cryptocurrency business, depending on our accuracy in analyzing the coin.
But if our goal for altcoin trading and investment business of course we expect is the advantage, as much as possible to take advantage of opportunities available to benefit

This is like natural selection. Only the most technologically advanced coins will survive.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

I believe all altcoin have a future but independently from their content. I mean one project could be a good one but this doesn't make it also good on the market. If you aim a profit from altcoins, the movement will come from whales, believe me or not. This is not like the procejt gains momentum by evolving itself with respect to the road map.
The altcoin is heavily dependent on investors and whales and all of us are just buyers and sellers to make a profit and not be able to change the altcoin market. I think this job is very interesting because every trade has winners and losers

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

The altcoin is heavily dependent on investors and whales and all of us are just buyers and sellers to make a profit and not be able to change the altcoin market. I think this job is very interesting because every trade has winners and losers
It will depend on what alt we qill put our focus too, there are too many alts out there in different exchanges, some were already there before and yet only gaoned popularity by now,so it will be hard to predict what among them really have a future ao qe need to put effort on atidying them in order to hold them if necessary.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Yes,I agree because altcoin is patterned after bitcoin. As we all know,bitcoin is a successful cryptocurrency. Like bitcoin,other cryptocurrency has a strong potential say for example etherium and litecoin both have high market value like bitcoin.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
there is no doubt  on bitcoin, i mean for me its one of the future, but lets face it bitcoin cant handle it all thus altcoins will take place in and there are a lot of altcoin features that bitcoin dont have, especially in the field of  the financial industry as well as clear application for sectors like healthcare, utilities and transportation and many more, i believed there is a great future awaits for the cryptoccurrencies specially in altcoins  Wink

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
KikloV

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

ZEIT

Only coin to Solve the Following
PoS Inflation Problems  =  √  Solved moving to Ultra Low Inflation
PoW Energy Waste       =  √  Energy Efficient
PoW ASICS required      =  √  No Asics required
PoW Operating costs     =  √  Minuscule Operating Costs

Compared with BTC
BTC.............................................
Low Transaction Capacity
Energy Wasting ASICS
Increasing Transaction Fees 
Rich can jump ahead by higher fees
Profit Potential at best 10X
BTC Full Nodes receive No Payment
VersesZEIT
20X BTC Transaction Capacity
Energy Efficient (less than a video game)
Low Fixed Transaction Fee
Transactions included in the order they were created
Profit Potential in the Millions
ZEIT Full Nodes can receive Transactions fees for staked blocks

Cool
freebase

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

Only time willtell Undecided

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

90% of the altcoins out right now are garbage and are not even close to being worth what they are. I expect a lot of these coins to fade away within the next few years and only the worthy ones will survive.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

I mined Prime Coin and helped find prime numbers.
I mined Grid Coin and helped SETI search for Aliens.

What did you do ?

And technically advanced ? yeah maybe as in security.
What matters is functionality and adoption and SECURITY !
An unused currency is not a currency.

We don't need APP's on a block chain or Blogging or the Nigerian water supply computer hooked up etc.

You noobs in crypto have no clue what is going on and all you see is dollar signs.
I can tell clearly by your replies.
Which leads you down the wrong path.

@Kiklo
Welcome back LOL
I also think you made some fair points maybe.
Maybe Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

Altcoins others than Bitcoin have a future because there's this opportunity people had with Bitcoin back in 2009 for example. People who invest in new and with-a-bright-future altcoins have the posibility to become rich. That's appealling and people are always searching for new ways to make quick bucks. Eth it's in the same path as Bitcoin for sure.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:51:33 PM

Obviously it has like bitcoin we knoe that the altcoins is just a copy of bitcoin and not all of the altcoins have a high market value in the market but we can see a high potential in some coins that could also be a successful coins like bitcoin but a large volume of coins could give you a great profit.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:05:32 AM

90% of the altcoins out right now are garbage and are not even close to being worth what they are. I expect a lot of these coins to fade away within the next few years and only the worthy ones will survive.

I agree but this doesn't change the fact that some little portion of altcoins have still good future. We just need to pick the correct one to invest.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:41:58 AM

I agree but this doesn't change the fact that some little portion of altcoins have still good future. We just need to pick the correct one to invest.
I think Altcoin will be launched more in the cryptocurrency world because everyone who creates the Altcoin wants to make a big profit to get rich, to do it Altcoin must really have good prices then it will attract very many big investors

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

I believe that definitely there are some altcoins that have real use. Some are backed by real investments. Though most that claim to have backing are normally scams. Or it is the Dev plain lying. I do think in the next 2-3 years we will see better altcoins with real world is and no need to convert to Bitcoin forst before it's useful.

True. If we want to see the altcoins result, then we would wait for half a year or more than a year. But this still depends on the altcoins that we are investing. There are alts that doesn't go well in the last few years and invest on alts that have a promising potential. Alternatives are important because it is better to diversify and what if BTC gone rogue? or something happened in the king of cryptocurrencies? Investments are not to be made one sided.

I somehow agree with you but some coin are here which looks like will have a future the one who have active development team and have a proper road map and the team working on the future of that coin will sure have some value in future and almost 90% of the coins looks like short term and will disappear when people get more and more knowledge about crypto trading.

When you are reading some whitepapers of the new coins they have some proper roadmap, the only question is how can they keep it going because as we can all see, almost everyone is dropping their coin when it is released and I hope all new coins will continue their goals even if there was a huge drop to price.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

Can we say great community of the altcoin a sign that its going to pump or last? I new to altcoins and i would like to know.
doug_ie8

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:21:29 AM

no future really for 90% of them, most have flakey uses at best, and are copies of others that already exist. choose wisely when investing.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

no future really for 90% of them, most have flakey uses at best, and are copies of others that already exist. choose wisely when investing.
Only few can make it to last long, some can be good for now for trading and others were for holding, some popular now in exchanges doesn't have that value but now where placed on top of the exchanges so it will really be hard to choose. We might think now that's there's no chance for that alt and then soon it will pump . So better look on it future plan does it can last long or not. Does their project can boom as crypto getting popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: