Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

What if DeepOnion was a real life item, how would it look like. I have an idea to make a series of this kind of images. I think it will be a lot of fun to make them.
Here is first one, I have just made this one a minute a go. I hope you like it.

Ok, this the coolest one I've seen. I wish I had the ability to create such things. The closes I can do is buy a gum, and try to draw a DeepOnion logo on it and then take a picture.

Perhaps add, "Satisfying taste."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

hmmm, sadly the price on Novaexchange is still going down. Fortunately we are not looking at the short-term price Smiley. Hopefully after 18 November when the X2 hardfork-drama is behind us, all the alts, including DO will recover. Obviously still bullish on the long-term value of DeepOnions! Cheesy

hi sir, what's with 18 november bitcoin hardfork?  isn't the hardfork happening on 25 october?   after 18 november, will there be no scheduled/panned bitcoin hardfork anymore?

Hi! There are 2 upcoming forks in the short term. Bitcoin Gold is branching off on 25 October. But I don't see this as a big issue. The big one is the 2X (Segwit2X) fork on the 18th of November.

Bitcoin gold is really just a scam coin airdropped to bitcoin holders, but as a fork and not a snapshot. I don't think it will be worth much. My price prediction is $50-100 01.01.2018.

2X is a hostile take over attempt that hopefully, and most likely will fail. You can already sell your 2x coins on bitfinex. The current price is 0.12551 bitcoin. Hopefully the 2x fork never happens, but if it do I hope it don't cause much problems for bitcoin.
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:06:54 PM

hmmm, sadly the price on Novaexchange is still going down. Fortunately we are not looking at the short-term price Smiley. Hopefully after 18 November when the X2 hardfork-drama is behind us, all the alts, including DO will recover. Obviously still bullish on the long-term value of DeepOnions! Cheesy

yeah people mass selling alts coin for take Bitcoins because another hardfork, this very low Onions price i hope is just temporaly

DeepOnion is not alone in this scenario. Majority of traders are dumping their ALTS to get bitcoins for the sake of Bitcoingold. after everything settle down we can see the price will bounce back to its normal price level. For now, its best to buy while its cheap.

The price will stays at "cent"  for many months. Until all the airdrop coins finish distribute.
Expect for big dump after that.
Once the dump is finished, this is when the real value of onion price will show up.

It is true. Also the dip in price during the dump provides a rare opportunity to buy DO very cheap. Load up your wallets at that time.
DO is here to stay and the ones who realize that early will be rewarded well.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bonanzacoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:30 PM

People serious about the project should support it wholeheartedly. You will be rewarded for it. It may not be in the form of airdrop.

u basicly said what i said. Loving something wholeheartedly takes a lot of effort. I guess most of them here do this fake so it wont take that much effort. But thats an enormous price for ur soul to pay. And if u do it honest its simply not worth it, because i have more things to do. This is hobby, not work.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

i just check my status and it is showing Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason, i not do anything wrong and follow all rules. don't know, what happens.

see my post. I did everything they asked because that is what i wanted and could do. But now i see u have to become slave and a complete DO nerd. Not worth it. Dissapointed. This way u ask for FUD spreaders.

First u ask what to do, then we do it, then we get rejected.... Im pretty pissed of so to speak. I could v done another signature campaign instead.

I think you got rejected because of both too much off-topic posts and also burst-posting.  Avoid these two.

See even Bitcointalk forum is strict against Burst-posting, as it may consider it as spamming and may ban you for 7 days at first ban.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
spov

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

i just check my status and it is showing Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason, i not do anything wrong and follow all rules. don't know, what happens.

Please raise a ticket on DeepOnion forum. You will know the reason for being blacklisted. Make sure you follow all the rules before you do so. The extensive rule list: https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

hi sir, what's with 18 november bitcoin hardfork?  isn't the hardfork happening on 25 october?   after 18 november, will there be no scheduled/panned bitcoin hardfork anymore?

Hi! There are 2 upcoming forks in the short term. Bitcoin Gold is branching off on 25 October. But I don't see this as a big issue. The big one is the 2X (Segwit2X) fork on the 18th of November.

Bitcoin gold is really just a scam coin airdropped to bitcoin holders, but as a fork and not a snapshot. I don't think it will be worth much. My price prediction is $50-100 01.01.2018.

2X is a hostile take over attempt that hopefully, and most likely will fail. You can already sell your 2x coins on bitfinex. The current price is 0.12551 bitcoin. Hopefully the 2x fork never happens, but if it do I hope it don't cause much problems for bitcoin.

It doesn't look like the Fork is doing something to the ONION'S price, it's stays at the level of it's price close to $1. After fork it could possibly go to $2-3 price again.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
linkin87

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

see my post. I did everything they asked because that is what i wanted and could do. But now i see u have to become slave and a complete DO nerd. Not worth it. Dissapointed.

There are a strict set of rules to be qualified for the airdrop. If you are on the DeepOnion forum open a ticket. A moderator will help you understand what the problem is.

The idea many people have in their heads is "I post a lot about DeepOnion then I will get accepted for the airdrop" while it should be "I love this project, which is why I do what I do". I am not trying to point fingers but the reactions of many people who do not get accepted for the airdrop shows that. I for instance did not get selected for the airdrop. I do what I like to do - help people be better informed about crypto.

People serious about the project should support it wholeheartedly. You will be rewarded for it. It may not be in the form of airdrop.

Take for instance that a person helps on the forum to clarify technical details of the project. He can use the same knowledge to make better decisions whether to purchase DeepOnion or not. That early purchase can make enough profit in the future.

Right now people are dumping alt coins for BTC to get the free BTCGold. The price is dropping. Buy DeepOnion now and you would have made a wise decision.

We need to contribute more ideas for developing DO commnity instead of the meanless comments. We have to think about promoting this community, there are many way to advertise it.
Example: vote, share post on facebook, twitter, make some video to review DO , design image, etc ...
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

see my post. I did everything they asked because that is what i wanted and could do. But now i see u have to become slave and a complete DO nerd. Not worth it. Dissapointed. This way u ask for FUD spreaders.

First u ask what to do, then we do it, then we get rejected.... Im pretty pissed of so to speak. I could v done another signature campaign instead.

I think you got rejected because of both too much off-topic posts and also burst-posting.  Avoid these two.

See even Bitcointalk forum is strict against Burst-posting, as it may consider it as spamming and may ban you for 7 days at first ban.

i just wanted to add. This is my talking writing style. I dont like poohah posts. If what i write is perceived as burst posting then this is simply not true. I mean every word i write and i like to be direct, simple and honest without any bs. Thats why my posts are usually short. And thats why im dissapointed because what i wrote has been wholeheartedly. And i do truly believe or even know that the developers are highly skilled.

Sorry, but most i see here are wallpapers and other short replies or suck up messages. Somethin is of in that imo. But im certainly hurted in a way, not a real hurting way, nevertheless hurted that my view on this project and contribution is being discarded. And this has angered me. I tell u straight up.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

hohoho , another wonderfull Friday is coming , get ready to receive more onion in your garden  Cool ...
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

yeah people mass selling alts coin for take Bitcoins because another hardfork, this very low Onions price i hope is just temporaly

DeepOnion is not alone in this scenario. Majority of traders are dumping their ALTS to get bitcoins for the sake of Bitcoingold. after everything settle down we can see the price will bounce back to its normal price level. For now, its best to buy while its cheap.

Ah now worries there.
Altcoins selling are just temporary.
Speculation will always be a threat to altcoins, but DeepOnion is more and more resistant...DepVault, DeepSend...
Today something is coming, I can't wait to see what

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

hohoho , another wonderfull Friday is coming , get ready to receive more onion in your garden  Cool ...

i guess this isnt a burst post....
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

hohoho , another wonderfull Friday is coming , get ready to receive more onion in your garden  Cool ...

Burst posting is "make many posts in a short period of time". This could be easily detected and is the only way to detect farmed accounts or cheaters. I know, maybe this can affect some people, but you have to understand why this rule is created.

If you received a rejection or got blacklisted, you could change it in the future if you are a legitimate user. How DeepOnion can see that? checking your profile in both forums and some of your contributions or messages.
You can see people who were accepted 1 or 2 times and only did the minimum to stay, but I assure you that many of them now are blacklisted.

On the other hand, you are free to stay or choose another coin. We give you the possibility to participate and be active in a project, understanding that there are also errors and our moderators can be wrong sometimes.

Making accusations will only lead you to a path of hate and you are free to do it, but I can tell you if you change your attitude, you will be well received in DeepOnion.

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

It doesn't look like the Fork is doing something to the ONION'S price, it's stays at the level of it's price close to $1. After fork it could possibly go to $2-3 price again.

The price of DeepOnion is driven by speculation. The price is will go up and down with the likelihood that we one day will choose to use DeepOnion to buy goods and services.

The two most extreme scenarios:
If the development stops and the devs dumps their premine the price will drop to 0. If the devs come out with some new revolutionary functions that disrupts the current market of anonymous coins, the price will rise exceptionally.

Where we are:
Everyone particpating in the airdrop, everyone buying coins and everyone working for the project are helping DeepOnion to survive and grow. Community is key, and DeepOnions greatest strenght. As long as the devs delivers on their roadmap and the community keeps backing the project success gets ever more likely. And with success new developers will join, and the community grows. It is an exciting project to be part of.

The lack of a proper exchange is holding DeepOnion back. Novaexhange has to little volume to let new investors buy in, and for those wanting to sell to get out. It is important to get solid investors in at this stage, and the main reason why it is important to get listed somewhere else.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

I think, realistically speaking. what's really going to drive DO's price up is exchange listing. Novaexchange is fine, but not to be trusted by larger investors. Whales just aren't logging in to Novaexchange. Imagine if we got listed on Binance. DeepOnion would rise exponentially!
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

Burst posting is when you post several times in a row, it does not have much to do with the length or quality of your post.

That posting is, indeed, not of the highest quality, but not every post needs to be literature.  The team has repeatedly said they are looking for 10 quality posts each week.  If you so happen to do two or three short posts out of, say, 20 I'm assuming that you wouldn't be penalized, but don't quote me on that as I typically don't post unless I have a lot to say anyhow so I didn't pay too much attention to that.

If you need help, I made a post awhile ago where I summarized all of my posts for the week to give good examples of what an accepted post history looks like.  I even included my Onion wallet address so you can go double-check it yourself.

Lastly, attempt to control your anger and instead go through the appropriate channels.  DeepOnion.org has a support page for issues such as yours, if you'd like to vent...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

It seems to be going down in terms of how much it cost to buy Onions with Bitcoins. Else the price will be much bigger. I can't wait until these forks are over. It's really killing the alt market. It's very stressful.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

How Can you say that i am a burst poster, did you check my account? Pl. quote me with screenshot of burst posting, then comment like this my friend. I know very well what is burst posting and i never did that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

It seems to be going down in terms of how much it cost to buy Onions with Bitcoins. Else the price will be much bigger. I can't wait until these forks are over. It's really killing the alt market. It's very stressful.

What do you guys think about the idea of "Fork Fatigue"?

How many forks until forks aren't that impacting?

I, for one, am sick of them.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eff_efferson

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

if your a newbie like me you can still get onions at the onion faucet http://www.vrgc.be/deeponion/faucet-timer.html
Pages: « 1 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: