Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 [1537] 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

if the onions airdrop reach the 40th round. what will happen? next? will people sell their onions?

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:36 PM

Non-airdrop Members Only ( Deepvault Test ) 150 Onions Giveaway
Please, Read more here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/non-airdrop-members-only-deepvault-test-150-onions.4659/

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

hmmm, sadly the price on Novaexchange is still going down. Fortunately we are not looking at the short-term price Smiley. Hopefully after 18 November when the X2 hardfork-drama is behind us, all the alts, including DO will recover. Obviously still bullish on the long-term value of DeepOnions! Cheesy

yeah people mass selling alts coin for take Bitcoins because another hardfork, this very low Onions price i hope is just temporaly

DeepOnion is not alone in this scenario. Majority of traders are dumping their ALTS to get bitcoins for the sake of Bitcoingold. after everything settle down we can see the price will bounce back to its normal price level. For now, its best to buy while its cheap.

I really don't think the price of Altcoins are moving down because of BitcoinGold airdrop, it is just a market sentiment towards Altcoins this was thesame thing that played out this time last year  

brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

if the onions airdrop reach the 40th round. what will happen? next? will people sell their onions?

Most likely, after the 40th rounds we will see who the REAL DeepOnion supporters are, lots of people will panic and will dump for easy money but those who truly believe in this project in the long run should keep holding.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

noone know..i hope not but depend to much factors, roadmap goals reached, marketing, popularity ecc
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:05:10 PM

Those who know its strength also hold after 40 weeks but those who want small gains will sell there coins. Many airdrop earners are holding there 100% coins and many already sell their all coins and leave deeponion that depends on you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

hmmm, sadly the price on Novaexchange is still going down. Fortunately we are not looking at the short-term price Smiley. Hopefully after 18 November when the X2 hardfork-drama is behind us, all the alts, including DO will recover. Obviously still bullish on the long-term value of DeepOnions! Cheesy

yeah people mass selling alts coin for take Bitcoins because another hardfork, this very low Onions price i hope is just temporaly

DeepOnion is not alone in this scenario. Majority of traders are dumping their ALTS to get bitcoins for the sake of Bitcoingold. after everything settle down we can see the price will bounce back to its normal price level. For now, its best to buy while its cheap.

I really don't think the price of Altcoins are moving down because of BitcoinGold airdrop, it is just a market sentiment towards Altcoins this was thesame thing that played out this time last year  

I don't agree with you, last time with the hardfork of Bitcoincash all alts were going down and Bitcoin going up cause of it. This time it is not that huge but it's still kind of the same situation I guess.

But I can be wrong ^^

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:28 PM

A couple of surprises coming later today.  Wink

DeepOnion is going to the moon and no hater will stop us. We will dominate the anonymous cryptocurrency market by storm!  Grin

I believe you no doubt and I kind of have an idea what you referring to. I will wait for the big reveal with much anticipation. Grin
Bonanzacoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

Lastly, attempt to control your anger and instead go through the appropriate channels.  DeepOnion.org has a support page for issues such as yours, if you'd like to vent.

u see, anger comes from reason. And my anger is justified. Because my posts were sincere. Sure i would not have posted them without the airdrops but that goes for pretty much everybody here. Yet i was interested. But today i also realised there is too much sucking up, kneeling, and slavery going on here which just isnt right. So... in hindsight im actually glad i did not get in, because i dont want to become part of this bs.

I know when something is of, and somethin is of here. Also my post got deleted and what not... FREEDOM?Huh i didnt said anything offensive even.
brubic

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Most likely, after the 40th rounds we will see who the REAL DeepOnion supporters are, lots of people will panic and will dump for easy money but those who truly believe in this project in the long run should keep holding.

People dropping their onions will greatly regret, because after bitcoin has fallen in price, they will not be able to buy back their onion at the price they sold.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:17 PM

HODLER for life here, mainly because out of all my strategies, Hodling was the most profitable for me . Excited for the airdrop, easiest money I ever made.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

A couple of surprises coming later today.  Wink

DeepOnion is going to the moon and no hater will stop us. We will dominate the anonymous cryptocurrency market by storm!  Grin

Yuuuumy, always great to hear this from you!

I've loved every single one of your surprises so far so definitely eager for it Smiley

And most definitely, it takes time but DeepOnion will moon.
Battle1doom

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Hi. I'm registering at Deeponion forum and i'm wondering about "Bitcointalk Userid:" Is it simply my name Battle1doom, or is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750;sa=forumProfile, or is it just 1108750?

I love DeepOnion, it has huge potential.  Smiley
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

Lastly, attempt to control your anger and instead go through the appropriate channels.  DeepOnion.org has a support page for issues such as yours, if you'd like to vent.

u see, anger comes from reason. And my anger is justified. Because my posts were sincere. Sure i would not have posted them without the airdrops but that goes for pretty much everybody here. Yet i was interested. But today i also realised there is too much sucking up, kneeling, and slavery going on here which just isnt right. So... in hindsight im actually glad i did not get in, because i dont want to become part of this bs.

I know when something is of, and somethin is of here. Also my post got deleted and what not... FREEDOM?Huh i didnt said anything offensive even.

Most of your posts were either off-topic or burst posts as they were within a short interval of time.  You just need to believe us and control your anger.  Take one or two glasses of water and take your time and then view your posts again.  You should also sign up at official DeepOnion forum to known what is happening.  Best of luck

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

I have joined official DeepOnion forum.
I like the forum, even more people want to help there.
I'm still learning to use it, but I have many useful information in many threads.
I advise new members to join DeepOnion forum.
Just watch out and put DeepOnion address from wallet when registering, they count that address when you apply for Airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bonanzacoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Most of your posts were either off-topic or burst posts as they were within a short interval of time.  You just need to believe us and control your anger.  Take one or two glasses of water and take your time and then view your posts again.  You should also sign up at official DeepOnion forum to known what is happening.  Best of luck

no tx, im outta here. I like being free instead of a slave.  Cheesy Whenever im angry its mostly because i speak from heart but yet its being kicked... not nice therefore i use anger to defend myself.  they will feel it sooner or later. They definitly created another fudder. There are sincere fudders and fake fudders.  Cheesy  bye slaves  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i write the way i want, if thats called burst posting then f u.  Cheesy discarding my effort and enthousiasm... not a nice thing to do but once again glad im ouit of this slave system  Cheesy Cheesy
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

I was blacklisted and got back in. I don't really think anything is off right here.

A lot of other people got blacklisted temporarily as well and then got back in eventually when it was clear that they were supporters and just misunderstood the rules (e.g. burst posting). Either way, it's your choice, but with such a short temper you probably won't be getting a lot done in life. I highly recommend overthinking this, even if you don't choose to support DO in the future. Always think about what you can do instead of focusing what you think is unfair. The only thing you can do in this world is to adapt.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Hi. I'm registering at Deeponion forum and i'm wondering about "Bitcointalk Userid:" Is it simply my name Battle1doom, or is it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750;sa=forumProfile, or is it just 1108750?

I love DeepOnion, it has huge potential.  Smiley

your user id is:  1108750
your username is: Battle1doom
your bct profile is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108750

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

HODLER for life here, mainly because out of all my strategies, Hodling was the most profitable for me . Excited for the airdrop, easiest money I ever made.

Absolutely! I'll be holding onto my Onions tightly after the 40th airdrop. The only way is UP!
metallicelmo

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

I think it would be really cool if we can somehow get DeepOnion onto the bigger exchanges by the time the airdrops are over. Really curious to see what will happen. I'm a hodler 4 life!
Pages: « 1 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 [1537] 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: