Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100558 times)
Bitcoin Dragon

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:09:03 AM

Multiplayer is not a scam. Plus you get tons of bonus stars and rewards that comes with just from rolling. You will rarely if ever lose on the 10,000 or 30,000 daily rolls if you stick to 1 token per roll.
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:57:58 AM

Multiplayer is not a scam. Plus you get tons of bonus stars and rewards that comes with just from rolling. You will rarely if ever lose on the 10,000 or 30,000 daily rolls if you stick to 1 token per roll.

Hi , i can't see anything on there about daily rolls , where is that ?
dabbur

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 05:28:33 PM

did anyone receive withdrawal confirmation lately? nothing for me last 24h.
baby3d

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:23:58 AM

Not rarely... And multiplier goal, imo, is to hook the users to make them deposit and re-lose tokens again... and again... and again...

I explain:
OK, in normal circunstances every day you should get aprox 0,000021 BTC (21 stars = 2100 tokens = 0,000021 BTC or even more when 1 BTC < $10.000). Then, you every day go and get more tokens but some day suddenly an absolutely rare planetary event happens... and you LOSE 5000 tokens following the same method followed every day to get 2100 tokens... the user (possibly angry and upset) has 2 choices:
- OK, keep calm and tomorrow will be different...
- ... or bet higher to recover it... and more tokens lost...
- ... or stop gambling forever

This is studied and psico-scientifically demonstrated that the 2nd is the most chosen option and this is the goal of sites like Coinpot and others. The correct one, after months of analysis, Statistics and Excel... will be the 3rd one (but hard to choose for most common gamblers).

Everyday governments in "1st world" countries shutdown sites like this. Do you know where is registered Coinpot? Why Coinpot exist? Which is its goal?

PD: BCH and DASH daily bonus suddenly went to 0%... I don't know why and I know it is only for me... but who cares (I stopped).
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 03:57:19 AM
Merited by bitbollo (1)

Not rarely... And multiplier goal, imo, is to hook the users to make them deposit and re-lose tokens again... and again... and again...

I explain:
OK, in normal circunstances every day you should get aprox 0,000021 BTC (21 stars = 2100 tokens = 0,000021 BTC or even more when 1 BTC < $10.000). Then, you every day go and get more tokens but some day suddenly an absolutely rare planetary event happens... and you LOSE 5000 tokens following the same method followed every day to get 2100 tokens... the user (possibly angry and upset) has 2 choices:

This is studied and psico-scientifically demonstrated that the 2nd is the most chosen option and this is the goal of sites like Coinpot and others. The correct one, after months of analysis, Statistics and Excel... will be the 3rd one (but hard to choose for most common gamblers).

Everyday governments in "1st world" countries shutdown sites like this. Do you know where is registered Coinpot? Why Coinpot exist? Which is its goal?

PD: BCH and DASH daily bonus suddenly went to 0%... I don't know why and I know it is only for me... but who cares (I stopped).

1) what you have described is gambling. the multiplier is gambling. nobody is saying otherwise. except that you have convinced yourself that you devised a gaming/mining strategy that you should give you profit each day! this is "gambler's fallacy"
if you have a problem with gambling, please get help http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

2) if you lost your loyalty bonus on BCH and DASH it must be because you didnt claim for over 24 hours. its not just you. thats how it works.
itsaworry

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:13:25 AM

I explain:

1) what you have described is gambling. the multiplier is gambling. nobody is saying otherwise. except that you have convinced yourself that you devised a gaming/mining strategy that you should give you profit each day! this is "gambler's fallacy"
if you have a problem with gambling, please get help http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

2) if you lost your loyalty bonus on BCH and DASH it must be because you didnt claim for over 24 hours. its not just you. thats how it works.

Oh man . . . . . i have so much trouble when this happen . . . . . you get told you have 2 choices , and then they give you 3 !!! . . . what am i going to do now . . ??
     the user (possibly angry and upset) has 2 choices:
baby3d

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:19:19 AM

I explain:

You say "gambler's fallacy"... well... I say:
- 1º Everyday, normally, I was getting a PROFIT of 1500-2500 tokens.
- 2º Suddenly, during 5 consecutive days, I was getting a LOSE of more than 3000 tokens.

You call this "gambling"? I call this SCAM!
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:57:41 AM
Merited by bitbollo (1)

I explain:

You say "gambler's fallacy"... well... I say:
- 1º Everyday, normally, I was getting a PROFIT of 1500-2500 tokens.
- 2º Suddenly, during 5 consecutive days, I was getting a LOSE of more than 3000 tokens.

You call this "gambling"? I call this SCAM!

You should stop gambling.

Gambler assumes he'll make a profit out of it, but currently he never does.

I don't know of everybody who has made gambling a stable income of profits. Nodoby. But on the contrary gambling made lots of them broke.

If you absolutely can't refrain from it, try to take it as a entertainment and always bet the sum you can afford to loose.

Also, remember, in the long run, the house always win.

For me, you can continue to gamble since you probably help the house stay up and pay the faucets Smiley

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
swn525

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:13:20 AM

unable to claim all moon? all show 0.00000000
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3509

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:48:16 PM

Yes confirmed, it's impossible to claim. The only site working right now is "Bonus Bitcoin"

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
baby3d

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 12:53:46 PM

Yes confirmed, it's impossible to claim. The only site working right now is "Bonus Bitcoin"
For me too but 8 hours before I claimed.

PD: I stoped gambling multiplier method this month, I only plays and take the results as they comes. I will make balance when June ends ;-)
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 02:58:27 PM

Same here, not possible to claim. I could claim moondoge one time but that was it.
On a side note, the redesign of moondoge, moon bitcoin and moon litecoin is nicely done!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dabbur

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:47:06 PM

Same here, not possible to claim. I could claim moondoge one time but that was it.
On a side note, the redesign of moondoge, moon bitcoin and moon litecoin is nicely done!

Super nicely done! Would be even better if it was working. Well, there were always issues with this site but lately its even for me a bit too much.
Thinking about quitting this trash.
Thomasio

Activity: 585
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 07:10:15 PM

The look may be nice, but what is the "modern" part they announced in a website that can't remember a session for more than 6 hours, regardless of when the last claim was?
The old moons refreshed a session upon a claim so it wouldn't expire as long as one made at least one claim every 6 hours, the new ones drop the session after 6 hours even if one continually claims every 5 minutes.
itsaworry

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:32:54 PM

Yeah , looks like they got problems with the rebuild , lets hope its not another attack . . . is that you qb ?
sprostypes

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:35:38 PM

Who cares? the admin of Coinpot has no headache about this as they don't know there is a bug in there email sending system on Withdrawal and Registration on Bonus Bitcoin. I could not register on BonusBitcoin since 10 days because of registration email confirmation and i have sent several email to Coinpot support but no reply and at least no fixing at all. So enjoy!

It might be that they have temporarily disabled new registrations. Withdrawal confirmation emails work fine in my case. On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they close the business for good. This crisis, recession certainly means less ad revenues for coinpot as well. Might get worse. Let's just wait and see... and withdraw regularly.
itsaworry

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:04:02 PM

Who cares? the admin of Coinpot has no headache about this as they don't know there is a bug in there email sending system on Withdrawal and Registration on Bonus Bitcoin. I could not register on BonusBitcoin since 10 days because of registration email confirmation and i have sent several email to Coinpot support but no reply and at least no fixing at all. So enjoy!

It might be that they have temporarily disabled new registrations. Withdrawal confirmation emails work fine in my case. On the other hand, I would not be surprised if they close the business for good. This crisis, recession certainly means less ad revenues for coinpot as well. Might get worse. Let's just wait and see... and withdraw regularly.
Yeah , but there probly wasn't many ad revenues when they started 5 years ago . . . this likely some glitch with rebuilding after the ransomware atteck . . . .!! . .  .there's no way the true effect of this recession  has hit the free faucets already , he said hopefully . . .Smiley
Megadump

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:29:04 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2020, 08:05:08 AM by Megadump

Sorry guys, I need to take a knee and put my hand up for this one.

When the faucets were re-released this week using the new script, I saw that I had no referrals, so I started a big advertising campaign on Cointiply and got a few hundred referrals in a couple of days.

When I saw I could no longer claim on the faucets I thought my account must have been flagged for getting too many referrals too quickly (you never know - that might be a thing). And now I see the faucets are down for everyone.

So yeah - sorry guys. I broke teh interwebs.  Grin

Now you are all supposed to tell me not to be so silly Smiley
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 08:12:42 AM

must have been a glitch, my last few claims have all gone through ok  Wink
dabbur

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 09:29:46 AM

Sorry guys, I need to take a knee and put my hand up for this one.

When the faucets were re-released this week using the new script, I saw that I had no referrals, so I started a big advertising campaign on Cointiply and got a few hundred referrals in a couple of days.

When I saw I could no longer claim on the faucets I thought my account must have been flagged for getting too many referrals too quickly (you never know - that might be a thing). And now I see the faucets are down for everyone.

So yeah - sorry guys. I broke teh interwebs.  Grin

Now you are all supposed to tell me not to be so silly Smiley

Dont be so silly
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: