Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency?  (Read 20639 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

Bitcoin is the most well known cryptocurrency in the whole world. Because of the bitcoin’s good business strategy and good performance render to its customers.
Many people referred bitcoin is a best cryptocurrency, pefect for investment. From the word of mouth of the customers the popularity of bitcoin increases without spending a single drop of money for advertisement.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

Bitcoin is the most well known cryptocurrency in the whole world. Because of the bitcoin’s good business strategy and good performance render to its customers.
Many people referred bitcoin is a best cryptocurrency, pefect for investment. From the word of mouth of the customers the popularity of bitcoin increases without spending a single drop of money for advertisement.
bitcoin is the most popular currency in the whole world and there are many reasons behind this popularity like the rate of bitcoin is very high as compare to other currencies and the other reason is working with bitcoin is easy as compare to other due to which more number of users are taking interest in bitcoin also.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

Because bitcoins has the highest value above other coins and this coin is the only currency that is increasing consistently. Bloggers are creating different positive speculations and it was giving everyone a good point of view to look on bitcoins.
gorjanox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

It's simple. Because it was first, because older, because the most stable and many another causes.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:10 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think the main reason why the bitcoin is the most popuoar is because it is the most profitable coin. I saw in the Internet that there are now many rich person because of the bitcoin.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin gives a chance to make a good arbitrage margin, it is fluctuation a lot, altcoins are also profitable but bitcoin is more than altcoins.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:24:20 AM

Surely, it is Bitcoin that is the most popular cryptocurrency and in fact, it is also considered as the no.1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Maybe that is because of its market value which currently 7800USD that is obviously way higher than the market value of any other cryptocurrencies. Its popularity will be obvious on the demand that it is getting in the markket.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

Because bitcoin is the first crypto coin that made before the other coin was made in cryptocurrency and more people are predicting in future that the bitcoin will become globally so all of us can use it without a tax.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Well it's the very first one, and that tends to give it popularity. It's age, profitability and because it's success stories has inspired many people to start to trade and use btc. This in turn led to more popularity which caused a domino effect that made it the most popular crypto. It was after btc got popular that other cryptos started popping up.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:40:27 AM

I think the main reason why the bitcoin is the most popuoar is because it is the most profitable coin. I saw in the Internet that there are now many rich person because of the bitcoin.

It is very profitable in its value that's why everyone is holding this coins longer. Some of the business man are also investing in this coins so  they can earn more money in the future when it reached the highest value that it can.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

It is a connotation that people think of bitcoin whenever they hear the word about cryptocurrency or digital currency. And thanks to several news articles is business related websites, bitcoin gained popularity among several people through out the world. When its demand increased, its value followed its peak making bitcoin more popular than ever.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Because in the cryptocurrency one bitcoin is the most highest money that the other fr example 1 etherium is not enough o have a 1 bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:09:38 AM

To put it this way.. it's the most expensive coin out there due to the scarcity of it. Plus it's really simple to use. Much like bottlecaps in Fallout, practical and a substitute to money. Plus no one can ever own your bitcoins. Also consider that bitcoins are the first born of cryptocurrencies, means it gets a lot of support from its community.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:45:34 AM

It's simple. Because it was first, because older, because the most stable and many another causes.
The most stable? Especially in 2017 ))
Monartis

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

Stability (or otherwise) is an interesting consideration and I can see that it's been raised above. How stable is it really?
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Bitcoin the most popular crypto currency because it is the first coin of this crypto market and leader of coins market from start. Every crypto investor want bitcoin in his portfolio as 1st choice of investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

because its first altcoin has been made i think and everyone invest and deal with it.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

as you said, bitcoin surely be the most popular cryptocurrency because it's the first. He (bitcoin) is the father (of cryptocurrencies). The starting point begins from bitcoin then the other coin slowly increase. No bitcoin means no start.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Probably because bitcoin is the only first crypto currency, so bitcoin can be popular and popular until now, and bitcoin is a crypto currency that has a nice development to date, and more and more people love it, and bitcoin is the number one crypto currency and will not be replaced with another.

levuto

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:55:46 PM

Bitcoin most popular because it has come a long way and made an important leap. Now it most stable and popular cryptocurrency with a huge growth. Best investment now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: