Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9180 times)
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Bitcoin is most valuable asset and fastest growing asset world have ever seen till date every one will have opportunity to hold bitcoin and buy coins
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Bitcoin for me is my virtual asset because it is digital currency and no physical form it is become a true asset for me if I transfer it to my bank account.  Grin
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

I can think right now, no. Bitcoin's dollar price is very easy to change. One can easily get or lose 50% in just a short time. So if we are referring to a kind of asset that yields a stable return, Bitcoin is not a good candidate.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

for me now crypto is not just an asset but a savings in the future.
for some people does consider this a risky asset because there is no guarantee.
currently many are already using it as an asset and I am comfortable as it is,
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Bitcoins is just an asset before because it was not that profitable but since today it was very famous already and there are a lot of consumers who are planning to invest day by day then it become a currency because most of the online stores are already allowing a payment method through cryptocurrency.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

Depending on how you actually look and treat Bitcoin. It can be used mainly as an asset or a storage of value. That is how it is being treated by many people here. They buy Bitcoins and then leave them for a while to have it grow in value and then they will come back later and convert a portion of it to fiat. Some of them do not really use Bitcoin to buy anything. But for some people as well, Bitcoin is really a currency that can be used anywhere in the world.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Bitcoin is just an asset, i conclude that yes it is, and bitcoin has a value like what our other assets have. Bitcoin is like a paper money that we can use online,although we can not see it on our hand if we do not sell it, but like fiat money we can use it in the same way.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Bitcoin is a currency but in addition to other currencies it has higher chances for its price to grow so it is a good asset because it brings high profits
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

bitcoin is an assets, bitcoin is an assets since it is liquid and can easily be turned into cash. It is n assets since it can be an investment that can be trade since, bitcoin can be sold and you can also buy it.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

why "just"? is to be asset is the bad thing? I would not say so.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

Depends on the way you 'deal' with it
If you're keeping your holding for long-term, it's a valuable digital asset to you
It's more than a long-term asset if you use it as a way to regularly pay for goods/services (directly or indirectly 'crypto cards'), or a base to buy/trade other Alt coins/tokens....

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

It depends on the people's perspective if the bitcoins are asset or not because for me if you are pertaining to the people we the people we can say that the bitcoins are oir asset but all those people have them too and that just falls into holdings because bitcoins itself is not to you and  no one owns bitcoins but rather than satoshi that cannot be known up to now so lets just consider bitcoins as an independent thing that has no main man. So they are no asset of anybody.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Bitcoin has gradually moved into the category of investment instruments, although it can be called currency, intangible value, digital gold, but behind it is not just the financial benefit that thousands of investors see. He embodies the spirit of freedom and deep philosophical meaning! For bitcoin you can also buy anything on the Internet, like for dollars, euros and pounds, and it also trades on stock exchanges. The most important difference of bitcoin from all other forms of money is decentralization. No institution in the world controls bitcoin. National currencies were previously provided with gold or silver, now "the gross domestic product." Theoretically, you could come to any bank in the country and exchange your paper money for an equivalent in gold and back. Bitcoin is not provided with anything, it's pure math.
Anyone anywhere in the world can run a bitcoin script on their computer and feel like a central bank with a cash printing machine in miniature, although due to the increased complexity of the network it will not be profitable. The source code of the script is published in clear form, everyone can see how it works. It is completely anonymous and at the same time completely transparent. You can create an infinite number of bitcoin addresses without reference to a name, address or any other information. However, bitcoin stores the entire history of transactions that have ever occurred. This is called a sequential block chain, or blockchain. Therefore, if you have a publicly used bitcoin address, then anyone can see how many bitcoins you have in your account. Nobody will know that the address belongs to you, unless you yourself report it. Those who want complete anonymity usually use a new bitcoin address for each transaction. Bitcoin is a philosophy of technology in one!
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency as it does not have any physical form like the fiat currencies, and we can't completely say that it is an asset like land or any other precious metals like gold as the price of bitcoins keeps on changing which means it is highly volatile in nature and no one predict how the prices are changing. But there is still room for the prices to shoot up due to increase in demand for bitcoins and some of the Government's have accepted this bitcoin legally like the Japanese Government for exchange of goods and services.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Yes it's true bitcoin considered to be an asset as virtual currencies because it is a digital currency, though it is intangible but has value so it differ with the fiat currency where you can see in a physical form. Therefore, bitcoin is still considered as asset because you can convert bitcoin into fiat currency or cash.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is an asset because we can use bitcoin to invest and can be converted into money in different currency.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

Go through this topic..
I hear from many sources that btc is used for trading much more than it is for goods and services; doesn't that make it an asset ??
and is that necessarily a bad thing ?? and what can we do about it as a community ??

To me, it's a good currency not an good asset.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

bitcoin is not just an asset but digital asset, bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency with the highest investor and high market cap.
investing in bitcoin you has a full asset that will be multiplying every seconds which make it more unique and valuable than any other asset you can think off.

vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

You can invest in principle, you can get a stable monthly income?
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Yes it's true bitcoin considered to be an asset as virtual currencies because it is a digital currency, though it is intangible but has value so it differ with the fiat currency where you can see in a physical form. Therefore, bitcoin is still considered as asset because you can convert bitcoin into fiat currency or cash.
You can call bitcoin anything like an asset or gold or any other thing like that as it has this much of the capabilities of being called any of these terms due to number of advantages which bitcoin is having. Bitcoin is actually the best asset one can every have in his life as the worth of this asset keeps on increasing and that too in no time, thus helping you in having more money for your better living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: