Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9180 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

In fact, the currency is an asset with the highest liquidity, so if bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid, it will be on par with traditional currencies.
Actually, it is up to you on how you will use it because some people prefer to use it as asset but the other people prefer to use it as investment or currency. In addition to that, there are many virtual currency or you can say as cryptocurrency that can be used as an asset but I think bitcoin will become our future currency and not just an asset.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KagiSama

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

yes, bitcoin is asset. but not like gold, money, home, and another assets, bitcoin dont have physical form so we cant touch or see it. bitcoin is not a fake asset it is real asset which it exist only in blockchain. that is what I heard from TV.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a means for us to save and a capital asset for us to benefit that will make our future even better, but it all depends on each user whether it is used with patience or not.
From Bitcoin we will get a job that will make us self-sufficient, and will make us successful if we use it well, and we also get a lot of benefits from science about the World of Investment from Bitcoin.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

Bitcoin is not just an asset, more and more people learn about bitcoin and bitcoin is growing very fast in price
So this is the issue with anything being an asset. Because when it grows in value the price is related to the asset otherwise the price would just keep going down.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
for my personal perspective yes it is not like the real money we have the centralized we have , but people human will continue to reinvent and go to future it is unstoppable  and it will happen

for me bitcoin is like another currency which you can use alternatively. it has attributes like the new way of paying or even substitute a fiat .
it is much more faster than the traditional banking we are doing .  the people looking for now is reliability and practicality thats why we look over bitcoin
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Yes i think also.. it is an asset.
Because bitcoin for me is a thing that very valuable .
But it is not too far from currency.
We can use bitcoin as a money and it is very useful when we talk about financial problem.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Not at all. Bitcoin was created as a currency and it was used as such but when people saw that the price went higher the more people got into it they started using it as an asset which is quite impressive. So now bitcoin is a currency which doubles as an asset. It's just harder to use bitcoin as a currency because the price is so volatile and fluctuates easily.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I personally believe bitcoin is both an asset and a currency in that it's decentralized  and distributed.  Though bitcoin has it short comings I believe in time bitcoin will be adopted by major organisations

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Yes, that's right, Bitcoin is an asset for us to make a profit if we use it properly, from Bitcoin we will get additional capital to finance our economic life for the better in the future.
So, use your Bitcoin with a sense of patience, and it is also true that you can feel the success and also the great benefits with Bitcoin.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, not an asset, and that's why. Asset it is not for the simple reason that it does not generate cash flows for holders of crypto currency.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

now it is more active than currency, but in the near future everything can change, the main thing is to develop a coin. Now it can not be used as a payment instrument
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

It's valid that it isn't having any normal for money yet it is acting like one. It is having all the normal for money essentially however it isn't physical. We can exchange it with administrations and products, we can pay with it for fiat money as well. Bitcoin once come in physical frame may get complete consideration if being trademark fiat cash.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Once lightning network kicks in, BTC will be more than just a wealth creation tool or asset, it will become the digital currency of the future, paving the way for many other cryptos to follow suit and be used in many different ways. Bitcoin also is a technology usable and scaled for other uses as well, which we are seeing slowly happen in different industries. We are seeing blockchain technology itself permeate all levels of business, both private and public industries are taking a huge interest in Bitcoin and its uses.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Bitcoin can not be attributed to a certain class of assets. At the same time, fiat currencies, such as the dollar, euro or yen, are also not asset classes;
The internal cost of bitcoin can not be known, you can only determine its price. It can be considered a currency.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Bitcoin is an asset? Of course bitcoin is a valuable asset, many enthusiasts hunt down even bitcoin mined for future assets.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

I agree that at least for the time being the btc is more an asset than a currency because its value is very variable, there is not a entral bank that controls it and has a high unit value compared to the prices of consumer goods. So it is not very convenient to be used as a daily currency.
Amaran

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

I think bitcoin is not just an asset but a bitcoin
as a virtual currency where now many people are already using bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions.And do not close the possibility of bitcoin will be the currency in the future
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable asset for users of this digital currency because this asset can be saved for the necessities of life or can be sold for certain purposes.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

I agree that at least for the time being the btc is more an asset than a currency because its value is very variable, there is not a entral bank that controls it and has a high unit value compared to the prices of consumer goods. So it is not very convenient to be used as a daily currency.

Yes, you are absolutely right man. clearly, bitcoins are extremely expensive to be used daily or should I say using it often will cost you more than using just fiat because the fees are humungus. And sometimes, fees are costing us higher than the actual thing that we are buying from a store or the payment we are paying. Not to mention the times when there is a huge traffic in the network that every confirmation takes almost a day up to a week and more before it finishes. Which is why I too think that it is not very practical to use bitcoins in our daily lives, at least not yet at its current stage right now.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

I think bitcoin for me is a very profitable asset and saves money by making more money every day better. because the bitcoin price always increases every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: