Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9180 times)
JynlKi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

All of the pre-encoded movements originate from the media and from exchanges between merchants. Today bitcoin traders are no different than the investors of a "Wall Street". This small but influential market is easily shaken by just a simple tweet, and the "players" work together to keep each bitcoin once the market fluctuates. The market is so new that there are no dark pools (shadows in the shadows to avoid publicity), no algorithmic trading systems, and no automated solutions. Buying and selling activities. These things will come and then the market will clump itself to protect it from panic and boom. Until then, we can enjoy the increase, decrease, and fluctuations that make surfing bitcoin lose sleep.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:17 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
bitcoin has no characteristic because bitcoin is not yet official as currency applicable for sale and purchase transactions, in case the country legalizes and formalizes bitcoin as a legitimate currency of course bitcoin has the characteristic you mean

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Personally for me Bitcoin is a aspect and a currency also. To explain to you, it is an asset if I store my money in it, and I expect it to appreciate. It is a currency for me cause I use it to buy and sell goods and services.Bitcoin is much more than asset. It very well works as a currency specially on online marketplace. If I start online business I doubt if I can take payment in any other kind of asset but in bitcoin.
quanghoa7911

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a very big property. In fact, people regard it as mismatched as currency by two factors now. One is limited trading speed, not enough to make transactions with large number of transactions. Secondly, its value fluctuates too sharply. These reflections of the present and the past are true. However, with the improved technology, the lighting network has been successfully used. So the speed and number of deals have been excellent. What about the second problem? Have you ever questioned why bitcoin prices are so volatile? What is your answer to that question? This situation will no longer exist when the popularity of bitcoin reaches the best level. Thus, in the future may be bitcoin will be used as traditional currency. At that time, the price of bitcoin probably going to be a lot bigger but will remain stable. Is that the way to the final destination of the bitcoin creator? Take the opportunity. When bitcoin on the road endorses its precious characteristics. Hold it as much as possible to get the maximum value when the bitcoin succeeds and is present at its true value.
 This is the reference path: https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%A0i_s%E1%BA%A3n
 Wishing everyone a lot of value
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

I think that Bitcoin has its actual value. It can replace banks and make people's transactions more convenient and faster. Of course, it needs more perfect changes. I believe it will develop more and more. But at the moment it is just one of my investment projects. I just want to make more money through it and thus improve my life.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

Bitcoin is so new that it will not at all now considered as the currency. Bitcoin at the moment cannot replace currency like FIAT, Bitcoin is an e currency but still not a lot of merchant takes bitcoin as a payment, so for now bitcoin is more than an asset and investment but not regarded as real currency in most country. When more and more organization start accepting bitcoin as a payment method then may be considered as currency
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Personally, I treat Bitcoin as an asset and a currency as well. I utilized them as such. I use Bitcoin for storing great value for trading and investment and I also use these coins as a digital currency in paying for some of my online shopping for products, services, flights and accommodations. It may have some limitations for being a currency because it is just digital, it should not be compared to a regular paper money they are very different but that doesn't change the fact that we can use Bitcoin in payment and it can be use as a currency, digital currency to be exact.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

it's true that bitcoin is virtual money and assets, but it's wrong to think that bitcoin can not be used to meet daily needs. Bitcoin can be redeemed in our country's currency and free to spend anything
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economy needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Yes, I agree Bitcoin is just an asset and if want to be a currency I think Bitcoin has not fulfilled this. There is still much that Bitcoin should complete if it wants to be a currency across the country. For now, Bitcoin is only suitable as an investment asset. Because the value of Bitcoin is changing and sometimes the price can be very high is profitable if Bitcoin used as an investment asset.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

If you think bitcoin is just an asset you may not be totally correct because i rate bitcoin to be more precious than most things you may qualify as asset,fore example in accounting a vehicle  can only be called an asset only when it is insured,but bitcoin does not need that to be called an asset.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

If I as an asset for my additional rounds. It is intangible and can not be taken into account. Prices that change change (not fixed)
As an easy asset in investing
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

For me YES. We can consider the bitcoin is an asset. If we say asset, there is a value included If we offer it, there is value. Bitcoin has value; However, we don't control it. Even though it's value which is reliably rising is what's making bitcoin more mainstream and sought after considering the idea of the instability. We can likewise consider as a currency since we can utilize it in numerous exchanges.
RedooX

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

It will depend upon the person using it. Some uses it as an asset through investments, therefore they are using it as a tool to gain more returns. While there others who are true believers of bitcoins vision that one day it will be used as a currency. And it is indeed correct to claim that it can now be used as a currency since there is already a lot of transactions where you can use it.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

An asset is of economic resource . it can be controlled or owned and it provides the owner with value, usually financial. a house is an asset. You can sell it get returns. A currency is a system  of money, a means of exchange. You used currency  to buy things. if it hard to tell the difference between the two, consider this. Asset tend to have a built-in promise of increased future value.A house tend to increase in value in time and thus, is an asset .
Based on this Bitcoin could be both an asset and a currency.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

I think bitcoin is not a asset.bitcoin is a digital currency. with bitcoin we can easily take many types of transactions. you can not see bitcoin currency,but it has become the most valuable currency in today time.
I agree to you. For me bitcoin is not an asset. It is a kind of digital currency that in used in decentralized market. It can used in many transaction like payment. And it is easy to used because it is online.
dexterbit

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

It is also an asset because you can sell your bitcoin and convert it to USD (or any other currency) whenever you like. It’s more liquid than something like a house and since its inception it’s tended to rise in value so that checks that off.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

You can invest in principle, you can get a stable monthly income?

I prefer to use bitcoin as currency because I always use it in many transactions such as paying bills, shopping in the online market and more. Finally, some people prefer to use it as an investment. Bitcoin does not stand out as an asset but it is also a currency and an investment
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

Its a new asset class that can be used as a currency (due to its digital nature, scarcity and divisibility) its an asset and a commodity also. Bonds have this overlapping nature as well so its not hard to conceptualise these barriers getting blending a little more. Old paradigms die hard though
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Still rumors and speculation from various investors but soon as pressure pushes the limit for Amazon management. Soon it will come to reality and I will be more happier if this will be implemented this year. I’m one of they’re client and this will also boost more bitcoin increases if being approved.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Categorizing bitcoin as an asset may, but may only be accepted by some people who understand it and believe it. Because any bitcoin is an asset that is not real or virtual-shaped, unlike home, land, property, or gold. To make bitcoin as an asset is also in need of courage because its prices are still not stable and often down and up.

But I myself believe and agree if bitcoin can be a profitable asset in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: