Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9180 times)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Bitcoin is an asset but not just an asset but it can be classified too as a currency because as we can see now, many things have been bought with the use of bitcoin. If fiat money is used to buy things anywhere then bitcoin can be used to buy too, although not all can be bought at this moment.
Well I will agree with you because bitcoin is an asset as well because bitcoin cab be use in future so if someone want to keep bitcoin for future purpose so he can take a very good advantage from it here I will tell you about myself I keep my bitcoin from a long time and I will sell it when the price go high and I’m quite sure that it will give me a very good profit.
Miyaclint28

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

Bitcoin is something that can make us rich in an instant, and in my opinion is not only a bitcoin assets but also a tool to gain an incredible advantage when we can use it properly for example: INVEST with trusted investors and profit that doubled or used for events/buy something useful for our lives, but rather when we use is not good then it can make us go into in the slump.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:45:10 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

I consider this temporarily does not meet the economic characteristics. All due to technological problems and human resources that have not been able to realize it. Perhaps currently only in a few joints of bitcoin economy can be done.

Thaalbi

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:47:50 PM

Bitcoin will solve all the problems that surround this subject.
Oulay

Activity: 133
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

It's true it's mainly an asset.. It can be used as a currency but only in a very limited way. Most things in our daily life can't be bought with bitcoin, for example: you can't go to the grocery and pay with bitcoin, so we have to exchange it for fiat money to be able to use it.
Also the frequent changes in its price make it a good investment if you know what you're doing.

My list of threads giving away merits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:55 PM

Bitcoin for me is both an asset and currency.It  is a unique form of valuable asset which has a volatile value. You can collect,invest and hold it for future use because just like gold bitcoins' value has a chance to increase.It is an asset which you can sold in order to acquire money .But it can also served as a currency when you can buy some good or pay bills using it. When I do trading I consider it as foreign money with a volatile value so it is better to observe its flow.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

Bitcoin is something that can make us rich in an instant, and in my opinion is not only a bitcoin assets but also a tool to gain an incredible advantage when we can use it properly for example: INVEST with trusted investors and profit that doubled or used for events/buy something useful for our lives, but rather when we use is not good then it can make us go into in the slump.

No, You cannot be rich instantly, It takes a long time for a bitcoin to increase its price. The only way for you to become rich immediately is if there is a huge increase in price in the market and you invest earlier like teenagers who are rich right now because they invest early 2012.
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

It depends on the use: people can hold bitcoins as a store of value and people can change bitcoins for goods and services. The latest are the fundamentals of a currency. It is a way of changing rights between people. The difference wit fiat money is that is decentralize and no centralized organization (governement, etc.) can say from day to day what its value is. Devaluation is out ob bitcoin.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

For me, everything that is valuable is an asset so I think it depends on us since we have different views about it. Gold, fiat money, gems and other valuable things which humans use with economic value are assets. Bitcoin is I think more valuable than gold and fiat money so therefore it is considered as an asset. We can use Bitcoin as form of payments or an electronic cash system that which stated on it's whitepaper by the legend Satoshi Nakamoto and it is also for short or long term investments. We can use Bitcoin the way we want it to be. Here in my country we can pay bills, buy and sell Bitcoins, buy goods and prepaid load with Bitcoins so I think Bitcoin will become more popular and will influence more people to use it in the future because crypto communty is getting bigger. Majority of crypto enthusiasts here makes Bitcoin as source of income because most of us are less fortunate trying to find luck into crypto moat especially Bitcoin and to be honest I am one of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

I think bitcoin is not a virtual currency. because it has value. It is created by the power consumption. machines. . Moreover, it can not be hacked. that is how it exists Kiss Kiss Kiss
Bitcoin is the virtual currency for sure and the bitcoin is now getting in the fiat as well now a lot of the people are aware of the bitcoin and they are using the bitcoin I know the bitcoin will give you the best value and the price and I will see the bitcoin income will be high so bitcoin is not just the asset but it is the best investment and it is the way to increase your profit and the value as the time is going high the bitcoin is being famous more and more.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:20:17 PM

I agree with your statement I think bitcoin is a long-term investment asset that results in digital currency and the value is very high just as real assets that can bring in profits deposits, gold assets, and home industry assets
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

I think Bitcoin Resources For example, some of these types of assets or money are some of the type of money or money. But certainly worthable.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

for me bitcoin is not just an asset but also an income every month. Because compared to my previous salary turned out bitcoin more amazing.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

I could say bitcoin is a good asset to me, people who are experiencing and experienced bitcoin like Bill Gates, they were Multi millioniars. Even I find better profits on my small investment. So I much consider bitcoin as my best asset to invest. I feel investing on fiat don't give a better profits reason behind I believe it is even regulated by government.
We may understand at present there may be no many transactions but Bitcoin is getting popular and there is a huge chance there will be plenty of transactions with bitcoin.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

In fact, the currency is an asset with the highest liquidity, so if bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid, it will be on par with traditional currencies.
Bitcoin is not jut like an asset but it is also an currency and investment. In addition to that, I prefer to use bitcoin as currency because I always used it in many transactions like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more. Lastly, some people prefer to used it as an investment.

We all already understand that bitcoin has a dual function, but if we consider bitcoin as an asset, then we will not be spree and in the future we will become billionaires. Many things we need to learn not to get caught up in the panic when buying and selling, we need to trust it deeper and use it as well as possible.
Bitcoin is not just an asset. There is on use of buying Btcs and keeping them locked inside the online wallets or offline paper wallets with the hardware applications. The best use possible of the crypto currency is to involve it in daily payment methods because it ensures on tax rates at all and is easy and safe to use as well.

I use my Btcs for the investment purposes to gain more shares in the crypto market and hence earning money via this method. Moreover trading and signature campaigns are some other relevant methods of worth.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

Bitcoin is much better than the resources. It works very well in the online market as a currency very well. Although many people do not know Bitcoin, I'm sure they will be interested in bitcoin and also benefit from it if they communicate properly with Bitcoin.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:28 PM

Bitcoin is not only an asset but also it is money. In some countries, bitcoin is used to purchase goods. that's interesting.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:36:44 PM

The way you invest in the bank and make profit...the same way is this too..you are investing your money on bitcoin which is the asset for you...actually it depends upon...what u think..it really matters. Cheesy
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

bitcoin positions itself as a currency...but in its qualities it is more like an asset, because it is one of the ways of accumulation...this is my personal opinion
kush14

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

Bit coin is not just an asset but it is a investment as long as it takes the higher the value it will be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: