Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9180 times)
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Whatever people say on bitcoin won't stop it from rising. I agree bitcoin is some sort of asset but still a currency since that is the main purpose. Bitcoin being also considered mode of payments on many shops is showing it is a currency.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Bitcoin is an asset.Yes really an asset because you can buy it in a different way.Not an ordinary asset but its more than an asset.It has a big value in the market.
Bitcoin was invented to be a first digital currency that will be use in p2p payment transactions without using a third party or a banks. As the time goes by, those concept is not being practice due to higher bitcoin price, and some investors are hoarding the coins in hoping that the price will become much higher in the future. That makes the bitcoin becomes more assets than a currency.  

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Most people use bitcoin to be their investment asset, when in fact bitcoin is made by its creator named shatosi nakamoto for an alternative payment instrument in the form of digital money. But after seeing the development of bitcoin higher value, it causes bitcoin very well if used as an investment asset.
Sonai Moni

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Bitcoin just not an asset it also a currency.  It has all the necessary requirements needed for it to be  classified as either a commodity as well as currency.  It is a currency aa there are more places worldwide where bitcoin are accepted as a form of payment.  Some consider it an asset , some give importance to it as investment few use it effectively for shopping needs,  few  prefer it for large volume transaction. Also there are  people who use it for illegal  activities. So the multiple choice is provide and it's our turn to pick upon needed.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

In fact, the currency is an asset with the highest liquidity, so if bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid, it will be on par with traditional currencies.
Bitcoin is valuable asset and wealth for me. I earn bitcoin then I convert it as fiat paper dollars and save it bank for my children and wife. Just people save assets for future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is an aspect and currency too.  I think it's a currency, as they use it to buy and sell goods and services.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

For me now it is just excellent asset, which can supply me with nice profit. But even now it is risky asset, that's why I prefer also to invest into another investment assets.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Range of using cryptocurrencies is too wide for actives so I can not agree with this statement. Just take a look at Ethereum, no asset can perform massive distributed computations.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Bitcoin is undiubtedly an asset. It is a new form of crypto currency thar is turning into an asset due to its overwhelming demand.Bitcoin is a distinctive coin with innovative features.
Lutfor db

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Bitcoin is an economic resource which helps us to eliminate unemployment at our very cost. For this we prefer to do this work much more. So its name has spread all over the country. Because of the price of bitcoin, this is a wealth.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

The exchange rate is constantly fluctuating, and sometimes very much. Bitcoin lacks wide recognition, he is vulnerable to manipulation by persons who do not have large assets.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Bitcoin was made to be a digital currency, a representative of a currency in the digital world in a certain application or technology. However, bitcoin has the capacity to change its value due to some factors and pwople actually noticed this. Because pf this, people doesn't only look at nitcoin as a digital currency but also as an asser and an investment.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Personally my take on this is Bitcoin is an asset at the same time a currency. It actually depend on how the owner would utilize it, the owner can use it as a currency, buy or purchase stuff online, pay some bills, services and all. He can also use is as an asset when he use it only for trading and investment. So far I am using my Bitcoin as both assets and currency and I have no problems using them.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Whether it is an asset or a currency, bitcoin still does use to turn it into currency. It is part of any mode of transaction wherein it is currently shufted into a fiat. It is good to know that somehow it also take the part of an asset wherein people could take to make bitcoi  act in both manner.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:51:09 PM

Whether it is an asset or a currency, bitcoin still does use to turn it into currency. It is part of any mode of transaction wherein it is currently shufted into a fiat. It is good to know that somehow it also take the part of an asset wherein people could take to make bitcoi  act in both manner.

Either bitcoin is an asset or wealth or how we considered it is just fine  as long as in the time of emergency ,financial problem ,debts there is or there will be a thing that can we rely in times of crises ,considered bitcoin as a precious element , like gold that has a great value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

Then it is better if they see it as a gold and not as a dollar. It is better to think it that way.
Its either assets or currency both are the functions of the bitcoin but the true purpose is to have an easy  transaction  of not bringing material  things wherever you go it just  a matter of Internet connection you can have it  with the click of your hand.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Bitcoin has the characteristic of being called an asset.  It possess an econimic value and is expected to get higher in the future.  At the same time a currency refers to money in any form accepted as a medium or in any exchange.  Digital era has arrived where anything is possible online and this is the distinguishing characteristic of bitcoin that is why people easily embraced the usage of it. It is one of the best asset that can provide wealth.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

I think bitcoin is very flexible, it can be said an asset or currency, even many people say that bitcoin worthy of international currency, this is because easier to use bitcoin better than fiat.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

I think bitcoin is very flexible, it can be said an asset or currency, even many people say that bitcoin worthy of international currency, this is because easier to use bitcoin better than fiat.
I agree with you bitcoin is can be an asset and it can also be a currency and for me bitcoin can really help us to have a lot of money so many people think that bitcoin is an asset but still bitcoin is the bbest cryptocurrency and in the futureit can also be a strongest currency .

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

I guess that with the fundamental attributes they mean the transfer fees and the time to get confirmed which is not a matter of time to be fixed with lightning network but when they point the volatility there we need more time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: