Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175930 times)
AmmenLee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:21:23 PM

So much childish behavior lately. Maybe all take a rest with the trolling / finger-pointing / speculating / spamming ... and have some useful conversation ?

I just discovered this thread and ICO. and cant help but see all the similarities between an already existing site. They even use the exact same formatting and styl for their help pages and discussion posts. along with the similarities between their referral program, their domain name/company name, the manner in which one registers, the mysterious secrecy.... The beta images mirrioring old whaleclub UI. it goes on and on. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benjismarket

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Lol benji is the biggest troll here - he has a link to his shit ICO and has been trying to use this thread to promote it, or trying to compete with WCX or something. Pitiful

At the end of the day I take facts not speculation and form an opinion, till now WCX has delivered on everything promised, and they shared stats and updates on page 98 which are pretty damn solid - so all good on my side. If that changes then I'll change my stance

Of course, downplay all the facts that I brought up and have been confirmed to be true. Interesting. You haven't provided anything useful in this forum except trolling people who point out facts.

You say they have provided everything as promised?? What is that to be exact?

1. They said they were going to use escrow for pre-ico stuff. FACT: They lied, covered it up, then when confronted, said they would 'refund' people.

2. They used to have a launch date earlier than October, then it was OCT 1st, 9th and now who knows when. ICO delayed as well.

3. They said 5000 people will have access to their beta, only looks like 20 people are using it. Developer problems forced them to delay that and cut off invites "supposedly"

4. They have admitted ~100k sign-ups were discovered to be fake. And that is just the easy accounts to point out as fake. FACT - they still market those fake accounts as real sign-ups.

5. They are using TradingView charts against TV terms, and have apparently refused to comply with TradingView terms since according to TV, they contacted WCEX weeks ago to comply, and WCEX as done nothing to comply or remove TV charts.

Just a small list of lies and deceptions. But still, if you think they have provided everything they have promised, please explain what that is. Get both sides here.

hamnchess

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

Lol benji is the biggest troll here - he has a link to his shit ICO and has been trying to use this thread to promote it, or trying to compete with WCX or something. Pitiful

At the end of the day I take facts not speculation and form an opinion, till now WCX has delivered on everything promised, and they shared stats and updates on page 98 which are pretty damn solid - so all good on my side. If that changes then I'll change my stance

Of course, downplay all the facts that I brought up and have been confirmed to be true. Interesting. You haven't provided anything useful in this forum except trolling people who point out facts.

1. They said they were going to use escrow for pre-ico stuff. FACT: They lied, covered it up, then when confronted, said they would 'refund' people.

2. They used to have a launch date earlier than October, then it was OCT 1st, 9th and now who knows when. ICO delayed as well.

3. They said 5000 people will have access to their beta, only looks like 20 people are using it. Developer problems forced them to delay that and cut off invites "supposedly"

4. They have admitted ~100k sign-ups were discovered to be fake. And that is just the easy accounts to point out as fake. FACT - they still market those fake accounts as real sign-ups.

5. They are using TradingView charts against TV terms, and have apparently refused to comply with TradingView terms since according to TV, they contacted WCEX weeks ago to comply, and WCEX as done nothing to comply or remove TV charts.

Just a small list of lies and deceptions. But still, if you think they have provided everything they have promised, please explain what that is. Get both sides here.

Have you even read the thread or are you at this point just in full BullShit mode? You've been trying to FUD this ICO ever since it started, and all it's done is gain huge traction. All that tells me is you can't stand it and you're trying to post FUD again - but no idea why you're doing this beyond the fact you're trying to promote your own linked appollion ICO
benjismarket

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:02:52 PM

Have you even read the thread or are you at this point just in full BullShit mode? You've been trying to FUD this ICO ever since it started, and all it's done is gain huge traction. All that tells me is you can't stand it and you're trying to post FUD again - but no idea why you're doing this beyond the fact you're trying to promote your own linked appollion ICO

Yes, I keep up with this thread, have you read anything here? I assume you are in IGNORE FACT Mode..? You keep saying all my facts and evidence I provide is BS, but yet eventually the information I provide gets proven to be correct. The above list happens to be all the proven facts. Confused why you call it BS. Read the thread, read the updates from WCEX. ALL Proven.
hamnchess

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:55 PM

I don't know if you're high or just plain trolling. Obviously your list is non-sense. First being the launch date was already announced, Oct 10, and you didn't even know that. literally first post on this thread. i think maybe go troll on another thread if that's your favorite way to kill time.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:06 AM

Why all my WCEX disappears ?

I have more than 3000 WCEX and now, don't have anything, and my mail address is not recognize and i work for french translation...

So anyone could explain me? Tx !

May be because you are unable to speak English properly? or may be because you took all the online translation work ?

Justice Grin

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

Why this thread is still alive? Because this is scam, I mean everybody know this. So why it is still alive???
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:40:29 AM

Ive been checking in for the last few months and it still feels like there is nothing 'solid' to base an investment on.

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone actually spent time with the closed group beta?
I've seen 2 screenshots so far and (as everyone is saying) it does look like a GDAX clone.... Thrown together to capture some suckas. I would of thought something with 'Apple and IBM' team members would at least have a fresh interface.

Though, I think it was a great move to delay the ICO and let us have a look at the exchange. This could silence or confirm a lot accusations.

The exchange is there and is working, even if it looks generic. So unlike most ICOs they have a solid & real working product. But I'm still waiting for them to reveal at least part of the team, like it was promised.
pronaz

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Jumping in here, I'm also waiting on the team member info. What concerns me is, with an ANN topic title that hypes "..built by Apple & Wall St team", how come there's still no news on who's behind this?
bytcoin

Activity: 211
Merit: 20

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

Updates? News? Something?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

Updates? News? Something?

the ico is in progress
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

I will keep an eye when they have a working product or atleast close to one and then buy the tokens on an exchange. I remember another coin from the past that was similar and actually had a nice working exchange and holders of the token/coin got a nice bonus for holding the coins.

However then the dev took all the coins on the exchange and ran. Hope this is not the same. Below is the coin I am referring too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
metgohan

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

Why this thread is still alive? Because this is scam, I mean everybody know this. So why it is still alive???

WCX is obviously not a scam. And I don't know who this "everybody" is that you're referring to. Only people I've seen call scam are on this topic. Everywhere else I look, Twitter, Steemit, etc., people are pretty pumped up about the project.

There are no signs of scam behavior - the only thing some people are iffy about is that the team IDs are not yet released, but WCX have addressed this many times and most recently on Twitter:

Security is our top priority for the exchange. Our directors are custodians of customer funds and it's important ...
... to disclose their identities to the public responsibly without putting client funds or their personal safety at risk.

Other reasons WCX is 100% legitimate:

1/ I'm pretty sure if they actually were trying to scam people they would have created a few fake LinkedIn profiles like all scam ICOs do. Aka there is absolutely no reason to "raise suspicions" by remaining anonymous if you're trying to scam people when it's so easy to just create a few fake or hyper pumped LinkedIn profiles.

2/ Already has fully functioning exchange. It stuns me that some people think the exchange is just the interface UI and it's something you can "throw together" in an afternoon. You do understand that an exchange is almost entirely backend: orderbook matching engine, balance management, real-time data sockets, deposit/withdraw flows, integration with asset blockchains, server infrastructure, testing, security, API, etc. and that the interface UI is just a small part of that?

WCX has a fully functioning exchange on their beta with all the above features - which happens to include a web UI, yes. You can't just "throw" all these things together in a couple hours. Which is also why I think this project is 1000% more legitimate than any other ICO that just pumps people with empty promises.

3/ WCX has delivered and communicated on the things they promised so far. The problem is this thread is moving so quickly that new people are just jumping in and don't get a chance to read the previous pages of wcxofficial's posts. Take some time and browse back through the topic.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

So... Where is my Wcex ? +- 3500 Wcex gone by magical.

Anybody had this problems? For me it's clearly a joke... With such process.

Where ask my question? Thanks !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
hamnchess

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:37:18 PM

ludbega just contact WCX team hello@wcex.co. we can't help you here
flattail

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:30:41 PM

Just to add to the list: We repeatedly hear that WCX has no connection whatsoever to WhaleClub. It is interesting that it has taken this long for someone from WCX to say "WCX stands for World Cryptocurrency Exchange." (see https://help.wcex.co/hc/en-us/community/posts/115001620352-What-is-the-relationship-between-this-site-and-Whaleclub-co). I am quite confident Petar Zivkovski, COO of Whaleclub is involved and yet his name has never been disclosed. I am not going to reveal my reasons for this assertion, so I am sure this will be denied. But my question is, why hide? HamnChess is so adamant that the explanation given for not revealing names (security of clients' money) is valid. Money managers and financial advisors around the world are known entities--this does not endanger their clients' funds, so why would the WCX founder be any different? If he holds private keys--WHY? Why not simply have his clients move their funds to a safer situation so he can work full-time on WCX?

Another very strange move was when they did away with the escrow arrangement and instead promised that refunds will be available. Umm, great, I can give my money to an unknown entity and if I am not happy they will give it back to me. What could possibly go wrong with that?? What about an escrow situation are they trying to avoid? How could no escrow possibly be better for investors?

One last point: people talk about how great the exchange is. Well, trades can be made on it, true. I was able to make a deposit and trade amongst the 3 options. In trying to withdraw, however, I have only been able to withdraw BTC, not ETH or XRP. Withdrawals were approved after I gave email confirmation, but no withdrawal actually occurred. With such low volume I don't want to sell back to BTC if I can avoid it.

I would love for WCX to rocket to success, and I would be quick to join them, but so far I am not seeing how they are set to become the world's #1 exchange. Maybe if HamnChess swears a little more and belittles a little louder then I will feel much better about this venture--after all, what good could possibly come from a rational discussion when we have the option of slandering and swearing?
metgohan

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

Respectfully flattail, you're not being rational - you are speculating quite wildly. E.g. "why would the WCX founder be any different? If he holds private keys--WHY? Why not simply have his clients move their funds to a safer situation so he can work full-time on WCX?" <- baseless speculation by definition, you only ask vague questions, no facts. Anyone can do this.

I understand you can get emotional about things like hamnchess or others trolling you or so, but if you have anything to say we'd expect some hard facts to back it up. I've browsed this entire thread and still not a single hard fact so far that is negative against WCX.
hamnchess

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:13 PM

flattail is a useless troll. probably same account as bejismarket. look at flattail post history, he is promoting and linking to shit ICOs that he's "invested" in.
metgohan

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

So much emotion and conversation around this ICO I can't help but think they already raised close to their goal of $100MM. Especially with the 600,000 users in WCX user base.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:02:40 AM

in fact this idea is very good. They do not pay $ 5 anyway. They give $ 5. they use this value as a measure when collecting investments. so you have a share in it.

but the structure of the site and the owner of the project are unclear. I wish it was true. Although it seems quite logical, it does not give confidence. I think it seems risky and scam likely. because the things that are presented to us are very limited. also the subject of what the amount of token is unknown. We said we would destroy the other tokens but we can not be sure of that. there is no token already produced in the middle. As the number of tokens increases, your profit share decreases. we will know how much tokens they are and we will have to believe 100 trillion tokens and the share per token will be less at that time. even if it is true, it can never meet expectations due to this mechanism and the number of indefinite tokens. it's probably scam but even if it's not, it's like scam in this state. if the number of tokens were in a certain number and it was reported to us, maybe I could look at the other spots. It is not clear who the owner is.

I wrote with google translate. I apologize for any mistakes.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: