Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:14:38 PM

We've dropped SIGT from the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Please stop mining with your SIGT addresses as no more payouts will be done. Please switch to BTC or another currency.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:16:28 PM

Answer to all your questions is quite same: Shitty scamcoin with broken, untested code :-)
Have a good day sir!
First it was a copy now it's untested?
Too funny.
Noobs cann't discuss serious questions and like to do flaming. What are you talking about?
Signatum is working, I got POS rewards today in old signatum-qt,
and did sell on the novaexchange.com and another stock exchanges
some amounts of SIGT mined through suprnova.cc
It's working good and liquid coin. No need to long time waiting for confirm transactions.
What about paperwallet zip archive???

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
bfons

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining new Signatum.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:8433
  • User     : YOUR_SIGT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SIGT

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:8433 -u BJCSDEC53qVPRNS1NcEshtfAbbWfG3TPej -p c=SIGT

Happy mining Smiley

This post just made my day
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

This post just made my day
Oh LOL! And my day too. POW not working now, very high difficulty.
Only POS blocks I see in block explorer:
http://explorer.signatum.io/tx/b30897501fa57abf8e835e85f7a04107a14c7fe32b6dbdc37cddb1768fc9145d
Input Addresses Address PoS

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
pitch_black

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

i mean one signatum dev use a cartoon image
one other use a image of a unknow persone ...
for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
so good luck guys... it's impossible to me to say but criptodevil was right...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:33:19 PM

I have  sigt in "available section" of my wallet, in "Stake section" indicates 0.00 and in "without confirming section" it indicates 0,00.
Mas Below to the left indicates that I am staking, time waited for the reward 9 hours

It is correct that in stake section indicate 0.00 sigt ??
¿ should indicate that the coins have been moved from available to stake Huh

Stake : 0.00 sigt  Huh   It is correct ?

I have the same question. Anything we need to do to move the coins from spendable to stake? My Qt is version 5.3.2 and it's synced properly. I only have a couple hundred coins in the unlocked wallet. I still need to withdraw most of my coins from the pool.

sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:39:40 PM

Hey guys I am having NO luck on my QT wallet... worked fine for 1+ month now has 0 connections.

I tried completely erasing the wallet & re-downloading with no luck.

My signatum.conf file is fully updated.

Ideas ?
Firewall ?

No it is not the problem -- also have two other wallets working on same PC but not Signatum. Tried to re-boot & only open Signatum wallet and also no good.

Your firewall or even Anti-virus (if it has a behaviour blocker) could still be blocking just the Signatum Wallet. Check your application rules.

Okay must have been an update to Windows Defender. Added an exception in Anti-Virus & I show connections but it doesn't seem to be actually synching.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coreshift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

for me ad i belived of signatum if you make a coin of 1 milion dollar valure you need to put your face in...
So what, he scammed, how does that makes a shitcoin that we all made money from worse? Not sure why is that people expect anything else, there is no purpose of the coin other than selling it for profit on the exchange, PoS doesn'tguarantee it will be more expensive...

If you haven't sold yours, why blame the dev? No matter how he sneaked (if!) some coins to the exchange, your coins were worth the same as his. And your mining was more profitable than mining almost anything else.

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:49:34 PM

Care to prove your premise it's a scam? I haven't seen any convincing evidence yet.

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

i defend signatum but now im out.. look this
this is the signatum dev
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464305069/songs-we-love-the-range-florida

Are you saying this picture is used by the Signatum dev on a fake profile?

Do you have a link for it?

yes this imgae is used by dev on discord and telegram...

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

The actual musician @therangejames is not 'skankhunt42'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:54 PM

Well, for starters, skankhunt42 appears to actually be attempting to claim he is James Hinton, the guy in his avatar, by answering to borderline's question in the affirmative. Sure, he'll now claim that he just meant he just happens to sing and play guitar and piano and that, of course, he didn't really mean to imply that he is the guy in his avatar etc. etc. but it is just more lies on top of lies about this 'innovative' coin project.

this is the signatum dev

now i'm banned just for ask.. and that guy is  a dev and my question is: why use a image of unknow people Huh?

sorry for my english

LOL, it looks like he is actually pretending to be James Hinton by answering you that he also plays piano and guitar.

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

this is the signatum dev

sorry for my english

Grin Grin Grin and yes i suppose Doc is Locke the superman because of his picture, your arguments and logic are pathetic.

You need to either grow up, or get laid, either way find something better to do with your spare time than look for invisible monsters.

it is grossly sad.

no man you wrong i ask this question on discord and was banned.. so really dont' joke... i mine signatum from 500 block.. so i'm not a noob of this coin.. but now realy i want jus an explanetion don't more... read my last post really read i change my mind ....

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:08:03 PM

You where kicked form Discord for posting red letter FUD on ann, then when asked to remove the post you refused, plus you told everybody to sell off their coins.

Nothing sinister about you being kicked, you FUDed, simple.

You asked a question to a dev who was not around to either confirm or deny what it was you was asking, then you bailed out with FUD and told everybody else to.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

You where kicked form Discord for posting red letter FUD on ann, then when asked to remove the post you refused, plus you told everybody to sell off their coins.

Nothing sinister about you being kicked, you FUDed, simple.

i agree, such comportment must be banned...
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Been snapping up as much as i can, didn't realise i was in the top 100, lol if it takes off i will quit my job and walk off site nude.

Epicyclic

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

Been snapping up as much as i can, didn't realise i was in the top 100, lol if it takes off i will quit my job and walk off site nude.

Cheesy Cheesy Great exit strategy  Wink
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:14:33 PM

no problem man as i said on discord.. im out.. and i hope fortune for all..
but i stells have doubts!!! sorrry fot his..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:37 PM

this is the signatum dev

sorry for my english

it is grossly sad.

Your dishonesty is blatant when it comes to these things, with your first port of call the reductio ad absurdum in order to desperately distract from the proven fact.

'skankhunt42' clearly attempted to imply he was the singer that 'borderline' was asking about, and he chose to qualify that with a reference to playing both the guitar and piano. He knew damn well that he was being asked if he is James Hinton.

The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers if you keep insisting on answering to these issues with dishonest argument and logical fallacies.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
coreshift

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:25:31 PM

Maybe he does sing and play guitar. Maybe he was reacting to Borderline's insanity with humor. Has he outright said he was James Hinton? If not, what you've shown is not evidence of him pretending to be James Hinton.

Pathetic.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

what is the exchange to withdraw sigt ?
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

this is the signatum dev

sorry for my english

it is grossly sad.

Your dishonesty is blatant when it comes to these things, with your first port of call the reductio ad absurdum in order to desperately distract from the proven fact.

'skankhunt42' clearly attempted to imply he was the singer that 'borderline' was asking about, and he chose to qualify that with a reference to playing both the guitar and piano. He knew damn well that he was being asked if he is James Hinton.

The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers if you keep insisting on answering to these issues with dishonest argument and logical fallacies.

Grin Grin Lets be honest here, you call others for the need to insult you when you voice your opinion, and yet here you are (..."The fact is you're either incredibly dumb, or you are one of the scammers"...).

I put it forward to you that it is in fact yourself that is incredibly moronic, you have said some rather comical things towards your opinion of how you prove something is a scam (using the same synonyms, and latin phrases does not make you intelligent, that is evident by your preaching)

The only fallacious argument here, is your own. The original question was aimed at a Dev (signatumD) who was not around to confirm anything.

Nobody has stopped to think that

A: He may of been agreeing with sarcasm
B: He may actually be a musician himself, and is inspired by The range as to why he uses his picture.

Like i said we know Doc is not Locke the superman, however, he chooses to use the image.

Stop looking for monsters in this forum or community, to find a monster you need to look in a mirror.

Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: