Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

I think it is about time to start teaching bitcoin in colleges because it became an international currency. Bitcoin have to be included in economy colleges at least because it is now a part of the world economy.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:40:25 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
In my country, bitcoin is not treated as a course; actually there are only few people who knows about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, I think maybe they don't see the potential of it in today's world. For me,  in the near future, it will be a subject in technology and computer related programs. It would be better for us to study it in colleges so that the knowledge we have is valid.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kissalapa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

This is possible if you are in the country legally bitcoin,and if there are experts in this matter.
On another note, I don't see the point to have some conversation about it.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

I think there are no need to teach about Bitcoin in College cause everyone can easily find out a lot of informations about Bitcoin on the internet. Beside it'll take about at least 3 years to graduate in College and 3 years is too long to learn about Bitcoin only. Nowaday there are a lot of Short courses teaching about Bitcoin and how to earn money with so I think we better join some short courses than spend 3 years in a College just to learn about Bitcoin.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

There is no such thing in my country yet, but I would propose bitcoin discussions to be included in economics subject. I guess it will not be openly discussed until bitcoin becomes regulated by countries.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

I agree if it to become a lesson but not main lesson, just extra. Maybe course not in the school.
Anf also we have to study it start people in senior high not younger student in junior school.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

they have classes about every useless thing you could possibly think of at my college, so why not a class about something useful like Bitcoin?
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

I agree, at least a general idea of e-currency worth giving. The only thing is - in some countries e-currencies are illegal, and accordingly when they are mentioned in course, you will have to say it. What exactly won't make bitcoin more popular
lovamura

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially in Bachelor of Science and Business Administration courses they will learn the benefits and how to make an investment from bitcoin.
Only on certain courses.
But just to enter a discussion about bitcoin for those who do not need it,I think it's pointless.
vafro

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:23:09 AM

fisrt beacause the studying program is considerably before than the bitcoin and of course I am an IT college student also but I discovered these bitcoin wen my pal told me how to.Forex is not matter for ICT I feel it is much more on ABM tracks with accountancy foundation which is much more on income .. organization and so forth.Bitcoins is not that challenging to comprehend but if your lazy person then it will be challenging
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

I have concluded my research 6 several years in the past, so I am not sure do bitcoin pointed out on the course. Actually I question that in my tiny citi it genuinely does. And if there is a area the place bitcoin is talked about it have to be the initiative of a professor or teacher to mention about such thing as bitcoin, cause of I am confident Bitcoin and crypto-currencies are not in formal college programm yet.
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Bitcoin in college may have advantage and disadvantage. It can help the users to learn m  ore about bitcoin and it's development. But I don't think someone can teach it very well except those who really develop that software.
If there is a teacher that is well known about bitcoin, maybe that is just okay to teach bitcoin in College, specially to those who have a courses about business and marketing or maybe courses about Computers. It is also good that Students can earn some bitcoin to help their parents.
In my country your background is not important, it does not matter if you are a businessman or if you are into computers almost no one seems to have heard about bitcoin and any other crypto, this can be a little depressing since I have no one to talk about these subjects, so in my country it will be a waste of time to try to teach bitcoin to students in college.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

As far as I know at the current curriculum in our country, it is not yet included. It would be a good idea though to include it in the program of IT and other related courses so students will learn more and apply their knowledge in their future career. If including crypto currency in the lessons of these courses have proven effective and helpful, why not include it to core subjects/units too.
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

in the US, none that I know of. There are a lot of startups here with incubators and competitions, but no college courses yet. Hopefull more forward colleges will implement them soon
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

As far as I know at the current curriculum in our country, it is not yet included. It would be a good idea though to include it in the program of IT and other related courses so students will learn more and apply their knowledge in their future career. If including crypto currency in the lessons of these courses have proven effective and helpful, why not include it to core subjects/units too.

None of the politicians and corporates cums with educational politics will never allow you to learn bitcoin and its technology. If you able to learn it completely in your school time itself you can able to make the job in your own way. You will not face situation like facing your boss and manager for simple queries. This is how world corporates constructed education for their own purposes. Will wait and see what happens in future.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

And i dont think will be.
It will open up a hole to the government implementation of taxes.
This currency dont have tax even if you have a lot of it.
It is not seen in the ownership of one human being so how could it be taxed. They will not let students be knowing that. It will be told as against the government or worse.
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:22:00 PM

LOL xx sites. Education in bitcoin or any other currency would take years to come inside the curriculam because it is still in the starting phase of growth.
stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:03:12 AM

I by no means learned anything in higher education about bitcoin. Fortunately, I have a good deal of friends who spend a good deal of time on the net, myself provided. Nevertheless, I know that a whole lot of folks use bitcoin to aid pay for their university expenditures. Once I understand much more, this is what I strategy to do. It is challenging to be a college student and operate a task so I am hoping to make income with bitcoin.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

i think it is possible to adopt bitcoin in some subject in colleges like what you said it can insert on the computer subject and also to the entrepreneur. if that would happen many college students are focus on bitcoin and hope it will limit the situation because if not maybe it will become a hindrance to success in education.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

I by no means learned anything in higher education about bitcoin. Fortunately, I have a good deal of friends who spend a good deal of time on the net, myself provided. Nevertheless, I know that a whole lot of folks use bitcoin to aid pay for their university expenditures. Once I understand much more, this is what I strategy to do. It is challenging to be a college student and operate a task so I am hoping to make income with bitcoin.
me too. I know it helps me through the internet, bitcoin has more earnings. I don't think the bitcoin should be taken into schools. bitcoin is the currency of the future, and present it now as the investment of securities that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: