Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

LOL xx sites. Education in bitcoin or any other currency would take years to come inside the curriculam because it is still in the starting phase of growth.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I think digital currency wouldn't be a program but a crash course only. It should be taught in computer related studies and finance programs to fully utilize the capability of bitcoins to be a full-blown money making digital industry. True enough, many shouldn't ignore the purchasing power and the bright potential bitcoin has on many people specially young professionals who are presently taking college programs.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

In our university, our professors have started discussing and studying bitcoin as part of the technological studies in our world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Yeah that's right man..  Bitcoin is anything that you can see or anything that serves as a currency is a bitcoin. In this world,  we have a lots of country that have a lots of courses that can be related to some things that has to do with social media and internet and also especially programming and web developing. In my life,  i choosed course is my information technology and i will explore a lot of things in internet.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Teaching bitcoin in college is a good suggestion but before that happens, government should focus first on legalizing bitcoin so studies would have a better sense. Some countries are still not accepting bitcoin so that should be the focus first before offering bitcoin on schools or universities.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Well its up to the student if she or he is willing to learn about bitcoin. In that case we just support anyone who are interested in learning bitcoin besides there is no age limit in participating bitcoin. Many shouldn't ignore the purchasing power and the bright potential bitcoin has on many people specially young professionals who are presently taking college programs though not all will discuss more deeper about Bitcoin, maybe it will just be mentioned at some point. The importance of digital currency like its advantage and disadvantages, the evolving technology in our world and how can cope up with it.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Theres alot of student are interested in bitcoin because they really wanted to have a money but before they got money of course they need to work in bitcoin ny transaction other peoples who work like them, if you have alt coin so you can do only to post some information about bitcoin and you need to know alot of information to have a background in bitcoin...
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
if for my country that is very difficult Indonesia because there is no legality for bitcoin itself, but not forbidden .. maybe it can happen if bitcoin has been in the globar legality by the world. agree with you instead of just playing games that can only damage the child's mentality better introduce the earliest bitcoin to our next generation.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Tragically, bitcoin isn't yet presented in our Colleges. Understudies will just think about bitcoin in the event that one of his companion or relative was utilizing it. It ought to be thought in school since it can be preference for those understudies in the event that they find out about it. Understudies will likewise figure out how to spare cash to contribute on bitcoin. On the off chance that they can't talk about bitcoin in class, perhaps they can make a club were the understudies can find out about bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

Shockingly, bitcoin isn't yet presented in our Colleges. Understudies will just think about bitcoin on the off chance that one of his companion or relative was utilizing it. It ought to be thought in school since it can be leeway for those understudies in the event that they find out about it. Understudies will likewise figure out how to spare cash to contribute on bitcoin. In the event that they can't examine bitcoin in class, perhaps they can make a club were the understudies can find out about bitcoin.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:29:59 AM

Bitcoin is very popular with today's trend. If bitcoin is taught in colleges and universities, especially in economics, I think this idea is very useful. Students will update the economy of today and easily apply knowledge about bitcoin in practice.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

for me it might not be correct to make a bitcoin in college because there are many subjects in the subject because bitcoin is not a heavy job when you meet it and it may be a problem when all college students want to do or learn bitcoin
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I think that bitcoin and cryptocurrency should be talked about in college, because that's the future of whoever said that. And if you do not train people now, there will come a time when there is a severe shortage of personnel in this area.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

I think if this happens, it will be a good idea because it is a way for us to learn new things. To be honest, in our country - Bitcoin is not very popular, so if this happens, many of my compatriots will love to participate in such learning. But the only problem is that if this is to be legalized, and if this is to be legalized, surely our government will interfere with the growth of cryptocurrency because they cannot manage it.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

Playing Games and Surfing of xxx site is my fast time actually hehehe but for using of bitcoin is my main work everyday even if i have a regular work from 8:00am to 5:00 pm but bitcoin doesn't bother for me because I am a graphic artist almost all the time I'm in front of computer so I have a lot of time to do so,

Actually here in the Philippines no Bitcoin courses offered as of now because Bitcoin is not recognized by our bank of the Philippines.  

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
syusk82

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

It is a good idea to let more young people know Bitcoin. Bitcoin needs more people to join. Of course, if it is added to some of the university's courses, it will request approval. But if students have background knowledge of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, this is also a good idea
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Great idea. But, is there a single country on this planet which even teaches you how to do basic taxes in the school? Absolutely not. So, imagining colleges teaching about cryptos is impossible. I don't think anyone is even competent enough to teach our upcoming generation about the merits and demerits of this market. So, I don't see it being executed anytime soon.
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

I think, knowledge about blockchain should start to be introduced in college, specialize in the technology section. Because for me this is already usefull, which blockchain is good for the future. But we can see world will be user and understand about how blokchain does.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

Looking at the amount of income one can earn through bitcoin trading, i think the introduction of bitcoin as a course in any country will disrupt the educational system of that country. If i know my 5 year old son can take a year to learn and start earning like a medical doctor some day, why waste time sending him through the various stages of education?
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Anything that is worth any real credits in college has a long enough history to back it up. I'm not talking extra courses here but real ones for business or Computer science. It'll be a while for major American colleges to offer it towards degrees.There are a lot of people that thinks about it. But you should generalize or change it to something like blockchain technology or the whole crypto currency itself. And I guess with the courses like Information Technology, the curriculum is the one that should be changed and not the course by adding a subject about crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: