Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

I myself will BOYKOT BCC wont claim any free coins they give and recommend everyone who has BTC longterm wellbeing in mind to do the same.
Best Regards Wink

Send them to me then.. i will accept it..  Wink Wink

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

should I receive any BCC I'll just sell them the same way I sold ETC. Even though it clearly is a shit altcoin you could also wait and see if there is a short term increase. Nearly unimaginable to me but there's a tiny possibility this could happen
Sell them only if you MINED them otherwise you are going to sell your BTC at price of BCC Wink

I had same impression that it will work like ETH/ETC case but it is much more complicated. Things are not this simple as seem after reading different point of views. It would be better to keep holding and let the things clear before touching my coins. It is messy everything whatever is revolving around here whole scenario.

Ah yeah good, no I'm not interested in BCC at all. I'm only interested in BTC and I would never even think of selling BTC to get BCC. It's just a random alt.
G3nijalac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

I myself will BOYKOT BCC wont claim any free coins they give and recommend everyone who has BTC longterm wellbeing in mind to do the same.
Best Regards Wink

Send them to me then.. i will accept it..  Wink Wink

how can i send you what i dont and wont have?
think before you post

Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:10:15 AM

are you serious guys?freedom of choice? Grin

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-unrealistic-bip-91-creator-scaling-segwit2x/

https://medium.com/@lukeparker/the-trust-attack-a6241a08a9cd

don't be surprised if I shall banned and/or my post deleted.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:13:50 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 11:48:10 AM by loshia

should I receive any BCC I'll just sell them the same way I sold ETC. Even though it clearly is a shit altcoin you could also wait and see if there is a short term increase. Nearly unimaginable to me but there's a tiny possibility this could happen
Sell them only if you MINED them otherwise you are going to sell your BTC at price of BCC Wink

I had same impression that it will work like ETH/ETC case but it is much more complicated. Things are not this simple as seem after reading different point of views. It would be better to keep holding and let the things clear before touching my coins. It is messy everything whatever is revolving around here whole scenario.

Ah yeah good, no I'm not interested in BCC at all. I'm only interested in BTC and I would never even think of selling BTC to get BCC. It's just a random alt.
You are not getting whole point dude. The sad part is that 99% of the people will hook and loose all of their hard earned BTC selling them at BCC exchange rate without knowing what are they doing...
Any way i am getting tired explaining whole thing.
If you wanna dive into BCC then a safe advise for all of you:
1. Use another account (email/user/pass) on same exchange not the one where your BTC are. Side effect it will have 0 BCC at start and 0 FREE coins Grin. If exchange give you some as a gift that is fine take them and sell them Smiley But do not ever mix you BTC with BCC
2. BUY or sell BCC from there only
3. Mine BCC if you wish and use a payout address on your BCC exchange ACCOUNT
4. PERIOD
5. If someday BTC value is lower than BCC value and you have the option to convert BTC to BCC 1:1 ratio as advertised (i doubt it will happen) then go ahead and do it. Otherwise keep things completely separated BTC and BCC

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
hmmmstrange

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Best Regards Wink

Lets see how many bcc we can get sent to 1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE
Motivator

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

Everyone is going to dump this shit and hold BTC which will rocket due to this. Smiley Everyone thinks it's going to have a negative impact on BTC, I think differently.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

@loshia I understood fully after reading your last post. If this happens then too BTC holders will always have possibility to convert them into BCC if those become more valuable someday. BCC can not be converted into BTC. All these points make sense I am fully agree with you whatever you shared. Thank you for your time to make the things clear.
Rrrav

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:21 AM

This will be a come & go alt-coin, mark my words. For those reading, I'd be careful about even trying to make some quick cash with BCC. These guys aren't legitimate, they have no credibility and you're putting your actual valuable Bitcoins at risk.

The greedy fuckers behind Bitcoin Cash (BCC) are clearly trying to line their pockets (while making this a final attempt for control over Bitcoin). The miners and developers behind BCC should be ashamed, they are blinded by greed, this is absolutely disgraceful, especially after BIP91 has been locked in.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:27:43 AM

We make exchanges a lot of money trading day in and day out, I think they should be kind enough to give us our FREE BCC. It is only fair, they need us as much as we need them so let us all lobby POLONIEX and the other exchanges to give us what is rightfully ours.  Smiley
Please Please read my post about FREE BCC in previous page and stop LYING PEOPLE
If i am not correct about FREE part i will be glad to read your reply here!
10X
The reality is that your BTC will be converted 1:1 Ratio.
BUT when you sell such BCC (which are not earned by mining) what you actually do is that you SELL YOUR BTC AT BCC exchange rate! PERIOD!
MORE OVER ALL BCC earned by mining are not convertible to BTC at one to one ratio. If you want convert them you will have to:
got trough SELL BCC->CASH->Buy BTC or use exchange rate which will not be 1:1 unless BOTH 1 BTC and 1 BCC cost 1K USD for example
So what you are saying is that the exchanges will take our BTC and convert it to BCC? This sounds very fishy to me and I do not like it at all. I was thinking they were going to give us the BCC as a side gift after the fork happens.  Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:28:15 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 11:43:41 AM by loshia

@loshia I understood fully after reading your last post. If this happens then too BTC holders will always have possibility to convert them into BCC if those become more valuable someday. BCC can not be converted into BTC. All these points make sense I am fully agree with you whatever you shared. Thank you for your time to make the things clear.
I do not think 1:1 convertion will be available if BCC becomes more valuable. BCC "INDEPENDENT" devs will find a way to fork BCC, fixe some "security vulnerabilities"  or whatever to prevent this happening. All of a sudden for some unknown but highly sophisticated and deeply technical reason you will be NOT  able to convert BTC to BCC at 1:1 Ratio Smiley
I can bet on that Smiley

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

We make exchanges a lot of money trading day in and day out, I think they should be kind enough to give us our FREE BCC. It is only fair, they need us as much as we need them so let us all lobby POLONIEX and the other exchanges to give us what is rightfully ours.  Smiley
Please Please read my post about FREE BCC in previous page and stop LYING PEOPLE
If i am not correct about FREE part i will be glad to read your reply here!
10X
The reality is that your BTC will be converted 1:1 Ratio.
BUT when you sell such BCC (which are not earned by mining) what you actually do is that you SELL YOUR BTC AT BCC exchange rate! PERIOD!
MORE OVER ALL BCC earned by mining are not convertible to BTC at one to one ratio. If you want convert them you will have to:
got trough SELL BCC->CASH->Buy BTC or use exchange rate which will not be 1:1 unless BOTH 1 BTC and 1 BCC cost 1K USD for example
So what you are saying is that the exchanges will take our BTC and convert it to BCC? This sounds very fishy to me and I do not like it at all. I was thinking they were going to give us the BCC as a side gift after the fork happens.  Huh

Side gift?
Come on....
Any way if you do not believe me start little by little sell 0.001 BCC which are GIFT. MAKE SURE THAT YOR BTC balance equals to your BCC BALANCE FIRST! But before doing that write down on a sheet of paper YOUR BTC balance all the way to the last digit. Then you will find out what  the reality is. COMPARE YOUR BTC BALANCE BEFORE AND AFTER SALE If you are brave enough 0.001 BTC equals to a few beers only! you will not loose much Wink

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

I don't like this... BTC cash is like meh...

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:48:34 AM

i think Bitcoin Cash will be just wasted electricity for miners.  i'm gonna to dump my coins as soon as possible . It will be huge dump in history.

what if the miners switch to this ?? 440+$ for a con is still a lot of money my friend..the choice will be made on AUG 1

They would be mining at a loss unless difficulty is a fractions of bit coins.  Miners would mine turds if it made money. Mist of them don't want power like jihan wu.

BCC will have difficuly adjustment at fork time
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6oajtg/a_couple_questions_about_uahf_bitcoinabc_bitcoin/
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

i think Bitcoin Cash will be just wasted electricity for miners.  i'm gonna to dump my coins as soon as possible . It will be huge dump in history.

what if the miners switch to this ?? 440+$ for a con is still a lot of money my friend..the choice will be made on AUG 1

They would be mining at a loss unless difficulty is a fractions of bit coins.  Miners would mine turds if it made money. Mist of them don't want power like jihan wu.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6oajtg/a_couple_questions_about_uahf_bitcoinabc_bitcoin/

I hear some news about that there won't be any hard fork. So there won't be any split for Bitcoin into BCC.
What is the exact reason behind it for developing this BCC as many people don't any interest in splitting?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

What is this?  Still confused about this new coin. This is new script? Another shitcoin is it? How you can be so sure this bcc will equal 1:1 to btc? Just wondering ,I will not hesitate to buy few bcc if they really worth after 1 August
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

I hear some news about that there won't be any hard fork. So there won't be any split for Bitcoin into BCC.
What is the exact reason behind it for developing this BCC as many people don't any interest in splitting?

There probably won't be any hardfork of BTC itself, but this coin will be a fork of BTC.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:02:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 12:15:52 PM by loshia

i think Bitcoin Cash will be just wasted electricity for miners.  i'm gonna to dump my coins as soon as possible . It will be huge dump in history.

They would be mining at a loss unless difficulty is a fractions of bit coins.  Miners would mine turds if it made money. Mist of them don't want power like jihan wu.

There probably won't be any hardfork of BTC itself, but this coin will be a fork of BTC.
It will be a hard fork..sooner or later Smiley Chinese brothers are touching gently this time otherwise they all are going to loose a lot of money
There will be two coins BTC as we know it and another one BCC? or else controlled by Chinese Comrades Wink
They just want to GENTLY force a majority of Chinese players to start using BCC or convert from BTC to BCC. that is all. When it happens they will start to play harder. At the end Chinese hold 70% of both hashing and trading volume, but they do not control it simple as that. This is what they do not like and they will change it sooner or later  Cry

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

I hope the segwit solution or fork will not hurt original bitcoin investors much.

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

The point is that it's likely pro-Segwit miners will drop 2X part of Segwit2X after Segwit is activated.
So, big blockers are probably trying to save non-Segwit chain as an insurance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: