Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703574 times)
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

This shit is so fucking dumb. What is the point of these miners or devs in creating a brand new chain? You can see all it is doing is creating a chaotic atmosphere where investors are losing confidence in the market and mass confusion. Sure we get a new chain with faster transactions but at the expense of fucking up the entire market confidence?

This just completely reeks to me. There is no point in doing this. If you want faster transactions just buy another alt coin why create a brand new chain? There are hundreds of them that are better than Bitcoin and even Bitcoin Cash will be. NO FUCKING POINT in doing this besides greed and the need for attention.

If you want a coin with faster transactions than just invest in a better alt coin. Don't fall for this stupid Bitcoin Cash shit.

this project is literally just using bitcoin as opposed to other better projects not because it cares about bitcoin's future or becoming the true bitcoin, but because by using the name bitcoin and its user/miner base they can get rich quick and scam the poor souls who fell for it much more easily.
Do u think they would be able to pull off a get rich quick scam of this magnitude by choosing some no name shitcoin with better features than bitcoin?

it's actually hilarious seeing them try to claim that they are for decentralization, what a joke lol

Read and don't be fooled ppl

I dont understand y are u guys soo mad. If anything, bitcoin should go up in value because u get 2 valuable coins for the price of one. Also there is no risk of one chain reorganizing the other chain. This is good for btc.

Im not mad but its ruining investors confidence in the market especially the ones that aren't technical and who are unsure of whats going on. Its holding the overall market down.
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:29:50 PM

Hey is there any bounty left for this thing?
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

This shit is so fucking dumb. What is the point of these miners or devs in creating a brand new chain? You can see all it is doing is creating a chaotic atmosphere where investors are losing confidence in the market and mass confusion. Sure we get a new chain with faster transactions but at the expense of fucking up the entire market confidence?

This just completely reeks to me. There is no point in doing this. If you want faster transactions just buy another alt coin why create a brand new chain? There are hundreds of them that are better than Bitcoin and even Bitcoin Cash will be. NO FUCKING POINT in doing this besides greed and the need for attention.

If you want a coin with faster transactions than just invest in a better alt coin. Don't fall for this stupid Bitcoin Cash shit.

Sure, let's not do anything and just let Core stall bitcoin until it dies. </sarcasm>

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

White paper link?

Your parents probably disowned you because you were too lazy to read the first freaking post in the thread.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
ChironRegera

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/212

Bitfinex will support Bitcoin Cash.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 08:15:08 PM by jbreher

This still has BCC ticker?  Even though Bitconnect coin have taken that long time ago?

To resolve the ambiguity, some are starting to use BC for Bitcoin Cash.

What's the point of doing something like this

The point is to return to the space a more capable bitcoin that enables all the use cases that core threw overboard in their myopic pursuit of their Raspberry Pi fetish.

Only one pool will have bitcoin cash.

Unknowable as of yet, but most likely false.

Will take days for transactions

Definitely false.

BTU has done a similar project.

BU is not a new coin. It is a client. A client, incidentally, that will run on the BC blockchain.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

Ok, so some exchanges will support Bitcoin Cash. But what about all those Bitcoin ATMs and buinesses which accept only Bitcoin BTC? Isn't BCC going to be kinda useless without any real world usability (at least in first few months)?

BuyBitcoinTR

Activity: 196
Merit: 29

W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:18:11 PM

Those who have Bitcoin in their account may take this ALTCON symbol.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

they're gonna distribute it. they've said nothing about trading it and that's what's really gonna count.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6ptiwy/daily_discussion_thursday_july_27_2017/dkt0b42/

but they're such hookers they surely will.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:33:18 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 06:39:21 AM by Cryptorios

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:38:29 PM

funny

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Will try to sell my BCC as soon as possible, i don't think that this coin has
any future at all, but we'll soon see about that.

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

Only future for it is for big holders like Jihan to make money. Just regular pump/dump cycle.

1. Make some announcment about stability like Segwit activisation. Profit from prices. Sell BTC
2. Support some fork like BU or this one. Buy BTC when it's cheap.  Also they will probably put miners on sale after price drops. As to get more BTC/LTC.

Rinse and repeat.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

i have BTC in my ELECTRUM wallet will i get free BCC after 1 august?

Yes you will but keep safe your private keys.

Would someone be so kind to explain to me how this works?

I get it regarding the ledger and stuff like that. And to some degree, I also understand one would hold on a 1:1 ratio the same amount of BCC as BTC after the split occurs.
What I don't understand, is what the private keys have to do with that...

So if someone would be so kind to explain to me what the relation is between the private keys of ones BTC and the upcoming BCC split is, I would be much obliged  Smiley
Also, (and probably related to the above?) how would I have access to my 'free' BCC's?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
BuyBitcoinTR

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

I get it regarding the ledger and stuff like that. And to some degree, I also understand one would hold on a 1:1 ratio the same amount of BCC as BTC after the split occurs.

So if someone would be so kind to explain to me what the relation is between the private keys of ones BTC and the upcoming BCC split is, I would be much obliged  Smiley
Also, (and probably related to the above?) how would I have access to my 'free' BCC's?

The adrese found in the bitcoin will create the same amount of Xcoin.
The private key gives you access to two more.

Core wallet for BTC
ForkElectrum wallet for XYZ Coin (ALTCON)

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Is there any other exchances supporting this then those 4?
jossynakamoro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

WHEN IDEA OF SEGWIT CAME BOUT 2 YEARS BACK THERE WAS A LOT OF CONCESSION WITH THE COMMUNITY. JIHAN AND BITMAIN JUST POPS FROM THE BLUES AND EXPECTS ~45% OF THE CRYPTO-SPACE TO GO WITH AN UNTESTED, UNTRUSTED BOAT.
WE HAVE 4 MAJOR PROBLEMS TODAY: *BLOCK SIZE, *QUADRATIC HARSHING, *MALLEABILITY & CONFIRMATION TIME. SEGWIT BIP-148 SOLVES THE FIRST THREE. LN SOLVES THE LAST. WE SHOULD BE WORKING ON LIGHTENING NETWORK OR A SIMILAR IDEOLOGY, NOT GOING SEPARATE WAYS.

#GREEDKILLS
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

How many percents of the miners are going to support Jihans Jihad on Bitcoin?
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

Core wallet for BTC

Thank you, much obliged  Smiley

And another noob question: Have the BCC wallets been checked? What I moreover mean, is the software 100% safe to use ones private BTC keys to access ones BCC's?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
BuyBitcoinTR

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:15:41 PM

Core wallet for BTC

Thank you, much obliged  Smiley

And another noob question: Have the BCC wallets been checked? What I moreover mean, is the software 100% safe to use ones private BTC keys to access ones BCC's?

There are some BUGs for BTU.
We will wait and see what a surprise will be experienced in this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: