Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

was bitcoin client always called bitcoin core? NO
who changed it....blockstreamcore

even blockstreamcore know that the segwet they created is no longer bitcoin....it is bitcoin core( MUTATED ,VIRUS INFECTED SHIT).FACT
btc ticker is now, bitcoin core..FACT

It was renamed for good reason bitcoin core is not bitcoin it is a client called core on the bitcoin network same with litecoin their client is called litecoin core

and blockstream do not own core they just write and submit code along with 1000s of other developers and consensus rules determine what gets merged

if you want i'll start calling bitchcash nchaincoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

even blockstreamcore know that the segwet they created is no longer bitcoin....it is bitcoin core( MUTATED ,VIRUS INFECTED SHIT).FACT

It was renamed for good reason  Shocked Shocked Shocked bitcoin core is not bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked it is a client called core on the bitcoin network same with litecoin their client is called litecoin core

and blockstream do not own core they just write and submit code and consensus rules determine what gets merged
stfu, you full of so much shit ,
lols it was renamed for good reason,,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  
litecoincore is the same as bitcoincore and blockstream core...they all controlled by the same people...called....
CORE...self proclaimed leaders of ltc and bitcoin core..
(ltc ,blitcoincore consists of ltc and xmr guys tht claim to be bitcoin Maximilists ,, but actually want  to destroy bitcoin for their own personal gain..
WE ALL KNOW THIS NOW.

im 100% convinced you re a part of CORE aswell...
core is the disease in crypto that we will all get rid off...thanks to
BCH, the true bitcoin..

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

How can someone support this fake coin and this fraud Roger Ver. He will get sued for scamming people that Bcash is Bitcoin and many have lost coins because of him. Disgusting.  http://bitcoincomlawsuit.info/
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

It was renamed for good reason  Shocked Shocked Shocked bitcoin core is not bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked it is a client called core on the bitcoin network same with litecoin their client is called litecoin core

and blockstream do not own core they just write and submit code and consensus rules determine what gets merged
litecoincore is the same as bitcoincore and blockstream core...they all controlled by the same people...called....
(ltc ,blitcoincore consists of ltc and xmr guys tht claim to be bitcoin Maximilists ,, but actually want  to destroy bitcoin for their own personal gain..
WE ALL KNOW THIS NOW.

BCH, the true bitcoin..

Bitcoin does not need to employ people unlike the BCH cult it does not need to advertise the people that use it do this by word of mouth

YOU LOST
G'day sir
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

It was renamed for good reason  Shocked Shocked Shocked bitcoin core is not bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked it is a client called core on the bitcoin network same with litecoin their client is called litecoin core

WE ALL KNOW THIS NOW.

BCH, the true bitcoin..

Bitcoin does not need to employ people unlike the BCH cult it does not need to advertise the people that use it do this by word of mouth

YOU LOST
G'day sir
again tek your lying...why?
https://cryptocoremedia.com/gregory-maxwell-bitcoin/
blockstream is a company...they are bitcoin core devs that made a company, it employs people..its funded by axa banking group...
FACT

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

WE ALL KNOW THIS NOW.

BCH, the true bitcoin..

YOU LOST
G'day sir
again tek your lying...why?
https://cryptocoremedia.com/gregory-maxwell-bitcoin/
blockstream is a company...they are bitcoin core devs that made a company, it employs people..its funded by axa banking group...
FACT

Why do you always have to try and twist things bitcoin is not a company it is a protocol yes companies will evolve around anything where money is involved this is inevitable but does not mean that they own what they work on stop trying to twist the truths to fit your lies

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

No need for me to twist the truth...its all out there for everyone to see.
Game is almost over for segwetters...
Soon no one will want your company led scam coin.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8fjwz5/that_sinking_feeling_when_forbes_publishes_probch/

Z13xcs
There is Bitcoin (BCH) otherwise known as Bitcoin (Cash) and there is Bcore (BTC), which is at present pretending to be Bitcoin, it is not.

Bitcoin is defined as a chain of digital signatures, thus Bitcoin (BCH) is Bitcoin. Bcore (BTC) is a chain of digital hashes, thus it does not meet the definition of Bitcoin.

Dark-Phantom-

That's sad, I remember when BitcoinTalk talked about possible attack vectors that Bitcoin had and one was the main client's takeover and the malicious change of plans. The only solution that was discussed was that simply the community would create a fork and the miners would follow, so Bitcoin could continue to exist as it was supposed to. That was exactly what happened, only that in the middle things happened that were not foreseen then (censorship in several places, deceptions in different plans and forks, etc.).

great comments, so true  Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8fj5b0/lets_start_a_class_action_lawsuit_against_canada/
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:56:44 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8fofoq/shower_thought_frictionless_crowdfunding_for_bch/

Agree.
Once MEMO has a full release...
I think its a great idea for all..
 Smiley

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

When you compare the two , is it any wonder that segshitcoin (btc) is dying and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is gaining acceptance on a Daily Basis.  Cheesy
I welcome both developments, both have their own developments and let them both prevail with their unique development going forward, what i am looking forward is the implementation of the said upgrades in the next fork of bitcoin cash. I am more interested in knowing about the new transaction signatures that is being proposed with the up coming fork and i want to have a clear idea about the upcoming fork and what are the planned upgrades, is there any plans to add smart contracts in the upcoming fork.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

BCH have  great volume of followers. New upgrades have been welcomed by the users of BCH. It will gain grounds soon. Looking forward for BCH to level it with BTC in terms of fiat value.

David48l

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Tek has just gone Full Retard, all he has left is pretend FUD of a Split.

Pay Attention Tek,  

In Real Coins that improve their code, when there is a Hard Fork , everyone that has a brain joins it.
No one with any intellect keeps running the old code, there is no point.

When Bitcoin Cash upgraded , it left all of the morons like you behind with segshitcoin (Banker controlled currency).

So there are no stupid people on the Bitcoin Cash Train that adhere to running old code, we left all of you morons behind on the segshit infected code.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

No this may be a real split there are a growing group that wants to retain Bitcoin cash in it's current form and free of nChain patents as there is growing concern that after nChain is allowed to patent code within Bitcoin cash any forks would be taken to court for running patented code

Oh please,  do you really believe the nonsense you sprout.

I be more worried about the segshit patents by blockstream, since you don't own any Bitcoin Cash.

https://falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place

There is a big difference is defencive patents which sole purpose is to protect users from patent trolls and the ones nchain want to implement that prevents anyone using them without their authority

There are already loads of different coins that implement segwit there are no royalties so it is within there rights to do so while the nchain patents are the total opposite you may use them for free only on bitcoin cash anywhere else and craig will send his lawyers after them hence why there are groups intending to split off from bch before these patents make it into the code

since you went full-retard today...tell me wtf you want us to do about the patents?
wtf are you doing about the patents?
  oh i know your grand plan to save us all from patents....keep current 8mb BCH chain alive..thats all...
so stfu you just keep repeating the same pointless shit....
go take your meds.

You can't let it drop can you i've said my bit why can't you just leave it

I'm doing nothing because I don't need to i'm not using a minority chain that's being taken over by a patent troll thats your problem not mine  Grin Cheesy
are you high??
im not the one bitching about patents..its you...its you that has the problem...
its you that cant sleep at night ,shitting yourself from the truth...
BCH is Bitcoin  Kiss

BCH is not bitcoin and never has been that changed the second the difficulty algorithm was modified and replay protection was added

You give me embarrassment, how can you crawl so much?

ok, that you are a military troll of blockstream

If bitcoin cash is not bitcoin because just because the difficulty setting was introduced, bitcoin seqwit ln is even less hahaha

what a hipocrite!

bitcoin cash has more bitcoin properties than bitcoin core.

I'll explain it simple so that everyone understands it. Blockstream has been shredding bitcoin to destroy it.

And you are either very ignorant, or a fucking troll liar who does not stop working trying to deceive people

here an explanation, and not a fucking troll liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufeM92bfJw&t=

I wait for your answer, if you dare cowardly troll

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL
David48l

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

It was renamed for good reason bitcoin core is not bitcoin it is a client called core on the bitcoin network same with litecoin their client is called litecoin core

and blockstream do not own core they just write and submit code along with 1000s of other developers and consensus rules determine what gets merged

thousands of developers?

jajaj

troll liar!

try to name more than five .... jajajaj

all of blocstream of course

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Tek has just gone Full Retard, all he has left is pretend FUD of a Split.

Pay Attention Tek,  

In Real Coins that improve their code, when there is a Hard Fork , everyone that has a brain joins it.
No one with any intellect keeps running the old code, there is no point.

When Bitcoin Cash upgraded , it left all of the morons like you behind with segshitcoin (Banker controlled currency).

So there are no stupid people on the Bitcoin Cash Train that adhere to running old code, we left all of you morons behind on the segshit infected code.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

No this may be a real split there are a growing group that wants to retain Bitcoin cash in it's current form and free of nChain patents as there is growing concern that after nChain is allowed to patent code within Bitcoin cash any forks would be taken to court for running patented code

Oh please,  do you really believe the nonsense you sprout.

I be more worried about the segshit patents by blockstream, since you don't own any Bitcoin Cash.

https://falkvinge.net/2017/05/01/blockstream-patents-segwit-makes-pieces-fall-place/
Blockstream having patents in Segwit makes all the weird pieces of the last three years fall perfectly into place

There is a big difference is defencive patents which sole purpose is to protect users from patent trolls and the ones nchain want to implement that prevents anyone using them without their authority

There are already loads of different coins that implement segwit there are no royalties so it is within there rights to do so while the nchain patents are the total opposite you may use them for free only on bitcoin cash anywhere else and craig will send his lawyers after them hence why there are groups intending to split off from bch before these patents make it into the code

since you went full-retard today...tell me wtf you want us to do about the patents?
wtf are you doing about the patents?
  oh i know your grand plan to save us all from patents....keep current 8mb BCH chain alive..thats all...
so stfu you just keep repeating the same pointless shit....
go take your meds.

You can't let it drop can you i've said my bit why can't you just leave it

I'm doing nothing because I don't need to i'm not using a minority chain that's being taken over by a patent troll thats your problem not mine  Grin Cheesy
are you high??
im not the one bitching about patents..its you...its you that has the problem...
its you that cant sleep at night ,shitting yourself from the truth...
BCH is Bitcoin  Kiss

BCH is not bitcoin and never has been that changed the second the difficulty algorithm was modified and replay protection was added

You give me embarrassment, how can you crawl so much?

ok, that you are a military troll of blockstream

If bitcoin cash is not bitcoin because just because the difficulty setting was introduced, bitcoin seqwit ln is even less hahaha

what a hipocrite!

bitcoin cash has more bitcoin properties than bitcoin core.

I'll explain it simple so that everyone understands it. Blockstream has been shredding bitcoin to destroy it.

And you are either very ignorant, or a fucking troll liar who does not stop working trying to deceive people

here an explanation, and not a fucking troll liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufeM92bfJw&t=

I wait for your answer, if you dare cowardly troll

Ok whatever segwit is a optional upgrade you are not forced it is opt-in

I said earlier that I would leave if you could all just keep quiet and stop spreading lies but looks like you need to try and stir up shit just to make it look like this forum is active

I've been gone maybe less than 24 hours and it took all of 2 seconds to catch up with the riveting conversation going off

This place is a ghost town with a few regular scammers and then the few spam posts in between

Good going your living the dream
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

thousands of developers?

jajaj

troll liar!

I posted a image last week sometime with the top 8 developes by commits in the last year and 2 was blockstream 4 chaincode labs and the other 2 we're neither

There are pages full of contributers to the Bitcoin source code and I don't have time to do research on every one so I just picked the ones that did the most work

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

thousands of developers?

jajaj

troll liar!

I posted a image last week sometime with the top 8 developes by commits in the last year and 2 was blockstream 4 chaincode labs and the other 2 we're neither

There are pages full of contributers to the Bitcoin source code and I don't have time to do research on every one so I just picked the ones that did the most work

lol tek on bullshit repeat mode...
firstly stfu about this opt in crap....you keep saying this, do you think everyone is dumb?
 You have disabled all og btc features , raised the cost of using the network and if you want to use the new segwshit crap, you must update your software. so its not opt in.

your image you posted was shit aswell, no honesty at all...there is so much you filter out...which is what i expose...the truth.
Mr Vsync asked you a few questions on that pic and you chose to ignore.

i dont care if you come here every hour or once a week or never again.
The people that pay you are the ones that insist you come here lol Kiss Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

as for this patent shit you keep lying about....
we spoke about this before....
you just love to lie because you think everyone has a goldfish brain like you

nchain and the patent  they got are for using on blockchain, its a smart contract..
 it has nothing to do with a specific coin..the only thing they say is bitcoin cash blockchain can use the patents stuff for free.

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
Merited by mindrust (5)

thousands of developers?

jajaj

troll liar!

lol tek on bullshit repeat mode...
firstly stfu about this opt in crap....you keep saying this, do you think everyone is dumb?
 You have disabled all og btc features , raised the cost of using the network and if you want to use the new segwshit crap, you must update your software. so its not opt in.

your image you posted was shit aswell, no honesty at all...there is so much you filter out...which is what i expose...the truth.
Mr Vsync asked you a few questions on that pic and you chose to ignore.

i dont care if you come here every hour or once a week or never again.
The people that pay you are the ones that insist you come here lol Kiss Wink

No it really makes no difference to me half of the time its while I wait for a job to finish and just passes the time

You can still use a 1xxx address if you want and it will be segwit free also there are a few wallets and exchanges that still don't support segwit yet so you are not forced and the latest version of the core wallet is the first one that supported segwit natively any before that like 0.15.x etc did not yes you could get 15.0.x to use a segwit address but it was an advanced feature and required sending commands to bitcoind to generate addresses

Even with the latest version of the core wallet you can opt-out and bitcoin knots still does not support segwit so give up with the bullshit

BCH is 1 year old in 3 months and failed sorry to break it to you

Roger must be running scared because since the news of the chance that a possible lawsuit may be happening it's been noticed that a lot of content on bitcoin.com has been altered and there is a noticeable change in his tone

Even on his last video instead of just saying bitcoin cash is bitcoin like usual it was toned down to here's why bitcoin cash is bitcoin to me
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

as for this patent shit you keep lying about....
we spoke about this before....
you just love to lie because you think everyone has a goldfish brain like you

nchain and the patent  they got are for using on blockchain, its a smart contract..
 it has nothing to do with a specific coin..the only thing they say is bitcoin cash blockchain can use the patents stuff for free.

Well its now up to nearly 1000 members which is a huge gain considering telegram has been down for half of the day

The more you post the more it's being advertised   Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: