Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e hacked ??  (Read 199684 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:46:11 PM

and people must understand that he is NOT suspected for being behind the mtGox hack - he is suspected for laundering  money that came from the mtGox wallets. nothing else. analysis shows a moneyflow into btc-e, this is a fact. and this is why he is arrested. not for being behind the mtGox hack.

Laundering money through unlicensed exchange makes him accomplice with that hacker unless he can prove that he was not aware that he was used for that but since WizSec found his name long before then it seems that "WME" was keeping this issue unsolved for long time.

Check http://archive.is/6cFcY (https://archive.is/6cFcY/1d5539131aad6491174158318495560bf91dd784.png check Alexander Vinnik name on that screen capture posted by WME user, posted exactly 5 years and 20 days ago).

I read the WizSec summary, it only talked about the flow of Bitcoins not money. So where is the money laundering bit described?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bj9k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

and people must understand that he is NOT suspected for being behind the mtGox hack - he is suspected for laundering  money that came from the mtGox wallets. nothing else. analysis shows a moneyflow into btc-e, this is a fact. and this is why he is arrested. not for being behind the mtGox hack.

Laundering money through unlicensed exchange makes him accomplice with that hacker unless he can prove that he was not aware that he was used for that but since WizSec found his name long before then it seems that "WME" was keeping this issue unsolved for long time.

Check http://archive.is/6cFcY (https://archive.is/6cFcY/1d5539131aad6491174158318495560bf91dd784.png check Alexander Vinnik name on that screen capture posted by WME user, posted exactly 5 years and 20 days ago).

I read the WizSec summary, it only talked about the flow of Bitcoins not money. So where is the money laundering bit described?

If US prosecutors can prove that Alex got those stolen money directly from that hacker and if Alex used those those coins for BTC-e client withdrawals or to trade them into any exchange, it is then over for him. Any prosecutor will not start operation unless they have strong evidences. Well, Alex is not into chemical weapons business anyway as another guy was falsely accused and his country occupied without evidences so I believe they have some strong evidences.

We shall all be smarter in the next 5 up to 10 days.
erk

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

If US prosecutors can prove that Alex got those stolen money directly from that hacker and if Alex used those those coins for BTC-e client withdrawals or to trade them into any exchange, it is then over for him. Any prosecutor will not start operation unless they have strong evidences. Well, Alex is not into chemical weapons business anyway as one another guy was falsely labeled and executed without evidences.

In the US Bitcoin is not money.
If they are going to charge with money laundering they have to talk about the flow of fiat currencies specifically $US

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

Check http://archive.is/6cFcY (at skype capture https://archive.is/6cFcY/1d5539131aad6491174158318495560bf91dd784.png you can find Alexander Vinnik name posted by WME user, 5 years ago).

Only 5-6 exchangers are licensed. I am wondering why the people are using shit ones like BTC-e. I said for so many times that unlicensed exchangers will be closed.

Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex‏ (based in USA). None of them are MSB. Again, it doesn't matter that they are registered with FINCEN. It means NOTHING. Smiley

They must be MSB prior to that. These ones will be closed, funds seized and so on.
bj9k

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

If US prosecutors can prove that Alex got those stolen money directly from that hacker and if Alex used those those coins for BTC-e client withdrawals or to trade them into any exchange, it is then over for him. Any prosecutor will not start operation unless they have strong evidences. Well, Alex is not into chemical weapons business anyway as one another guy was falsely labeled and executed without evidences.

If they are going to charge with money laundering they have to talk about the flow of fiat currencies specifically $US

Nature of Bitcoin is not important. If they have used goats as middle payment for those ransomware hacks and then exchanged those goats back to USD, it is money laundering from illegal activity.
stingray454

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

If they are going to map out what bitcoins from MtGox went into which accounts, and where the fiat or BTC from those accounts were forwarded, it's going to take a loooong time to dig through logs. I'm guessing they do not want to enable the site, in case some of those funds are still in BTC-e accounts (as they would be quickly withdrawn as soon as the site is up again). Perhaps it can be enabled with withdrawals disabled, at least for unverified accounts.

Still feels like it _should_ be possible to take the site online again while still cooperating with the FBI, I hope they understand that funds from thousands of innocent users are being frozen and can figure out a solution.
erk

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

Only 5-6 exchangers are licensed. I am wondering why the people are using shit ones like BTC-e. I said for so many times that unlicensed exchangers will be closed.

Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex‏ (based in USA). None of them are MSB. Again, it doesn't matter that they are registered with FINCEN. It means NOTHING. Smiley

They must be MSB prior to that. These ones will be closed, funds seized and so on.

BTC-e is not in the US, so it doesn't have to be licensed in the US. That's a pretty good reason to use it too.

There is no law that requires the licensing of a crypto exchange,  the laws are for transferring fiat to another person, not crypto.
People seem to be having a hard time with this simple concept in this thread.

gizzzaaa

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:10:12 PM

Definitely seems like someone is messing around. Seems like a good sign that it goes up and down, but still shows the same page when it's up.

The Prepare For relaunch is underway I feel sure

Btc-e is a huge money printing machine, no fucking way on earth are they going to walk away from it. Despite all the morbid ghouls on this thread and their doom-mongering, BTCE will relaunch but with All TrollBox Bans Lifted, and free sex on the guided tours of their new Bulgarian offices

i love you;)
CaptainClaw

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:17:21 PM

Man, I got really pissed at btc-e for banning me from the trollbox a few days ago so I withdrew all my money from there..

So yeah, a big thank you to the btc-e admin team.

By the way, is there any link between btc-e and BTCex? https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BTCex

Karpeles seemed to have trouble with them back in 2011 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6931.0
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

I wonder why they are using CloudFlare though, as it's a US based hosting provider. That should give the feds full access to the servers to do anything they want really. I would have thought they would move away from CloudFlare asap if they have any intention of getting the site back up.
It's for DDOS protection. Not many providers who offer that at affordable rates. They are just using CloudFlare as a shield. The servers are located elsewhere.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

Man, I got really pissed at btc-e for banning me from the trollbox a few days ago so I withdrew all my money from there..

By the way, is there any link between btc-e and BTCex? https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BTCex

Karpeles seemed to have trouble with them back in 2011 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6931.0

lolol that bullshit banhammer was fucked. Its like it was tuned it to filter out all the smart and funny guys and leave a bunch of semiliterate English-as-a-second-language ass-candles talking pocket money investing.

At least you got your money

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

Check http://archive.is/6cFcY (at skype capture https://archive.is/6cFcY/1d5539131aad6491174158318495560bf91dd784.png you can find Alexander Vinnik name posted by WME user, 5 years ago).

BTC-E imo was the BEST exchange. Feature wise, that is. Why would someone use it? There's a long list of reasons why, here are some:
- Privacy, why should anyone be allowed to monitor my transactions?
- No KYC, why should I have to send my documents off to strangers to do business?
- Deposit/Withdraw options, there was a lot of options, PayPal, PerfectMoney, OKPAY etc... Very useful to get funds to and from some of these processors.
- Long term in business
- Anonymous owners, makes it harder to target with social engineering or through the legal system (as we've seen now, one admin is still on the loose).
- You can't really be fully complicit with the law in this day and age. That is wishful thinking. So even so called "regulated exchanges" can at the end of the day break laws, that puts them in jeopardy.
- Exchanges that are "regulated" also get hacked and fail as we've seen many examples of.
- Ideological reasons such as supporting the right to freely transact and the right to privacy.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

BTC-E imo was the BEST exchange. Feature wise, that is. Why would someone use it? There's a long list of reasons why, here are some:
- No KYC, why should I have to send my documents off to strangers to do business?
- Deposit/Withdraw options, there was a lot of options, PayPal, PerfectMoney, OKPAY etc... Very useful to get funds to and from some of these processors.
- Long term in business
- Anonymous owners, makes it harder to target with social engineering or through the legal system (as we've seen now, one admin is still on the loose).
- You can't really be fully complicit with the law in this day and age. That is wishful thinking. So even so called "regulated exchanges" can at the end of the day break laws, that puts them in jeopardy.
- Exchanges that are "regulated" also get hacked and fail as we've seen many examples of.
- Ideological reasons such as supporting the right to freely transact and the right to privacy.

^^

All that plus btc-e had a decent API that actually worked reliably, unlike nearly all the other exchanges.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:45:33 PM

"We will hold accountable foreign-located money transmitters, including virtual currency exchangers, that do business in the United States when they willfully violate U.S. AML laws."

translation:
No matter where you are, where you're from, what you trade; we are coming for you and you will go to jail.

RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:49:51 PM

- Long term in business

So much this!!! Plus User Interface was the friendliest of all exchangers I've seen.
SVK

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:52:22 PM

Maybe because some of us would like to avoid US based exchanges like cancer ?
Arnirockar

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

Well i got burned a bit. Wish they had banned me from that chat  Grin
Ps. You still owe me a copy of your book  Wink
CaptainClaw

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

Well i got burned a bit. Wish they had banned me from that chat  Grin
Ps. You still owe me a copy of your book  Wink

The #1 tip from my book was to withdraw from btc-e, but it got held up at the publishers...

Good to see some trollboxers are still alive and kicking Wink

We need a replacement really, it was the best thing about the exchange by far.
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

someone said that he is an acomplish of the mtgox hack because he laundered money for the people who did it, after it happend. this is not true. he would have to be directly involved in the hack, injection something, written a code or similiar. a court would never charge him for that. and  it wasnt in the charges against him either.

if you have debitcards on sites that are linked to btc-e i advice you strongly to empty your cards immediatly.. especially if there are russians behind the sites
fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

diffrent things happends, when you connect to btc-e.com from locations around the world. like sweden gives  the ssl error, and germany pings out and findland goes to the maintence site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: