Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
GAMORA

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

think protection and verification of information for locating them on the platform course will be,otherwise this can cause fraud actions,if not of protection but of course I want to hear the answer from the moderators  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

I see above an exaggerated charge for an explosion of projects on the platform, remember that every project needs to be thoroughly analyzed, investments, Dev's, Schedule, I believe that the Platform will yes, very soon announce reliable and explosive projects, but not If you may want to fill up with anything fajuta they suggest. This is the difference of Kickico. Be patient.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

You mean we would be can chose and moderation project? In which way? Voting? or...?
in interview you said, that you ll have not only games project? What kind of project you preffered?

Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors.

There are some really cool projects applied to the platform that include charity for animals, drinking water source finding, VR arena, Ocean Colonization, Video hosting on blockchain and many more

You envisaged something security from cheating voting?
Also, who ll be an advisors and moderators?  Huh
Im sure they will prevent cheater.
Who'll be an advisors and moderators? Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors. The candidates are from member i think.
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

In your whitepaper your writing that many crowdfunded projects fail, because creators are only left with 60-80% of the funds, due to professional pr services, taxes on funds raised and costs of rewards for backers. How will Kickico reduce for example the cost of PR to minimize the failed projects count?
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

I see above an exaggerated charge for an explosion of projects on the platform, remember that every project needs to be thoroughly analyzed, investments, Dev's, Schedule, I believe that the Platform will yes, very soon announce reliable and explosive projects, but not If you may want to fill up with anything fajuta they suggest. This is the difference of Kickico. Be patient.
What is fajuta?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:01:41 PM

Nice to see some real Life examples of the kickico platform adoption, hope to see more of that in the future. Best of luck
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

think protection and verification of information for locating them on the platform course will be,otherwise this can cause fraud actions,if not of protection but of course I want to hear the answer from the moderators  Smiley

Of course, KYC (know your customer) procedures are required for the authors of the campaigns to launch on KICKICO platfrom

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

Of course, KYC (know your customer) procedures are required for the authors of the campaigns to launch on KICKICO platfrom

That's good thing. This will eliminate scammers and fake ICOs. Looking forward for next news.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

I also like that Envienta project, open source everything....seems a really great social project, I wanna see more of this, I mean, invest in something that will give back social help

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

KICKICO will offer us a next level of security, even if its not perfect cause scamers will find a solutions to scam all the time, I think KICKICO will be the safest platform to participate to an ico. The KYC will reduce for sure the amount of scam, cause people who want to submit a campaign will need to give a lot of information. Also KICKICO will be a huge community and moderators will see a lot of ico each days, they will be able to identify some red flags in submitted ico.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

I also like that Envienta project, open source everything....seems a really great social project, I wanna see more of this, I mean, invest in something that will give back social help

I think too that it's the kind project that can make something different and help building something new and better.

That was one of the purpose of the first cryptocurrencies, projects that encourage innovation and preservation of environment deserves to succeed  Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

The idea is great and does have it benefits, I just think it's unfair that the community supports the creation of their platform and other ico's that transverse thru the platform is bleed twice. I can understand 4% of the collected funding but also 4% of the token is little absurd. Sure the price is cheaper than say going thru Kickstarter but kickstarter doesn't ask for a share of the company that utilizes their service. In reality, kick will own a share in every company that utilizes the platform, and I didn't see any mention of sharing dividends with investors on the whitepaper. I might have overlooked it and if so plz let me know.  Again am not intentionally kicking up dust, just asking questions that a real investor would be concerned with. Hopefully, an admin can guide me thru their thought process on making certain decisions.
Whitepaper :
"For ICO campaigns, the platform fee will be 4% of collected ETH, and 4% of the campaign's tokens. In return, we provide from 4 to 8% of the KickCoins (in effect, selling our KickCoins to the campaign creator in exchange for the fee). Those KickCoins will be given to backers, together with the campaign tokens.
For crowdfunding campaigns, we give backers from 4% to 20% of the value of their investment as KickCoins, depending on their reputation on the site (Karma scores). This rate is being taken from exchanges, but will never be less than 0.0005 ETH per KickCoin."

It is good for raising value of Kickcoin but, I think it will be a hurdle for the project owners to have 2 different coins.

To answer this very question about the platfrom "bleeding twice": the platform uses this comission to generate KC tokens to reward backers. So the tokens will not lose the value and grow - making all the KC holders gain profits too. If the ICO is not hosted on KICKICO platform any contibutor gets only projects token, but on KICKICO additional token is given too.
It creates additional incentive for backers to participate in your projects.

For the creators to share 4% of raised funds and 4% in tokens - not unfair at all. This is a really small fee compared to any other competition on the market and fact that there is no cost upfront already makes it fair enough. Second, as mentioned above the comission is not just taken by the platform but it is given to the backers in the form of issuing new KickCoins. Third, the platform of this sort that operates at a global level requires quite a lot of resources for the code development, marketing, support, consulting, law and jurisdiction issues, etc.

We are creating the global platform and we are bond to make it as useful and fair for everyone.
And we specifically mention that KickCoins are not the investment, nor it gives a share in the company. So the questions about sharing dividends are not relevant.

OK, i can comfortably recede on my prior statement after coming to the realization, that Kick might be able to put a clamp on the multitude of scam ICOs that's currently been offered. The price will be worth it, to have a form of regulatory body monitoring this icos in the interest of the investors. So my questions is mean't to inform a peruser that didn't read the whitepaper/ bring up certain points that an investor might deem lacking from the whitepaper?

What minimum requirement is imposed on a company to utilize the platform for an ICO? i.e Github post, Product in beta etc
Will Kick enforce that a company that doesn't met the requirement utilize escrow? and will kick provide escrow in such a case?
Will there be some form of security offered to investors in case a company decides to close shop, post ICO completion?
Finally in a scenario where this platform becomes a huge success and 75-80% of companies ( i know its an exaggerated number, but its a lovely number)  utilize this platform to run an ICO, How does kick intend to manage an inflation of kick coins due to the high number of ico backers who received free coins.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

You mean we would be can chose and moderation project? In which way? Voting? or...?
in interview you said, that you ll have not only games project? What kind of project you preffered?

Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors.

There are some really cool projects applied to the platform that include charity for animals, drinking water source finding, VR arena, Ocean Colonization, Video hosting on blockchain and many more

Who'll be an advisors and moderators? Yes, through voting mechanism members of community will be able to vote for moderators and advisors. The candidates are from member i think.

What candidates you mean? may be me? or you?  Grin
I think it will be someone of their team. But still waiting for replies from them  Roll Eyes
toolucky98

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:35:07 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

I think it will be someone of their team. But still waiting for replies from them  Roll Eyes
ya, member of community
Community — backers, activists, consumers of project services.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

As far as I know this will be platforms users, project backers, token holders. Let's wait for devs to confirm this information
Elkmar

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:21:57 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

Interesting question, moreover I'd like to know if there will be a form of reward for the moderators and advisors.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

Interesting question, moreover I'd like to know if there will be a form of reward for the moderators and advisors.

hm... I think yes. I can take part in moderatoring in this way  Smiley Grin
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

I reread the white paper again and realized that this startup will not just be a crowdfunding platform, but a diverse economy. The simple fact that backers of the campaigns receive Kickcoins, up to 20% incentive of their original investment, will secure the trust of potential investors, in the event, a campaigns "investor incentive" feature doesn't pan out to be promising. This assures stability, due to the fact that Kickcoins will have an asset value, and be tradable on the crypto coin exchanges.
    It's like the investors of a campaign can't lose, having a safety net in place, in case a project falls short! Tongue I must say, that is a very generous thing to do, especially if the campaign turns out to be a fraudulent one.

Elkmar

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:38:50 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 09:43:12 PM by Elkmar

I reread the white paper again and realized that this startup will not just be a crowdfunding platform, but a diverse economy. The simple fact that backers of the campaigns receive Kickcoins, up to 20% incentive of their original investment, will secure the trust of potential investors, in the event, a campaigns "investor incentive" feature doesn't pan out to be promising. This assures stability, due to the fact that Kickcoins will have an asset value, and be tradable on the crypto coin exchanges.
    It's like the investors of a campaign can't lose, having a safety net in place, in case a project falls short! Tongue I must say, that is a very generous thing to do, especially if the campaign turns out to be a fraudulent one.

Add to this that 4% of the coins of every ICO is kept by Kickico in the KickICO fund and that this fund will be managed by the community and you have a token with a huge potential  Cheesy
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

I think too that it's the kind project that can make something different and help building something new and better.

That was one of the purpose of the first cryptocurrencies, projects that encourage innovation and preservation of environment deserves to succeed  Smiley

Thats right! KickICO is building something new and better.
This platform will be used for a lot of new ideas. The start for many new businesses.

Lets hope it will be a succes.
Love it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: