Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:44:17 AM

how to claim 500 dat? just sign up  in your website?
when it will be available to withdraw? after ico is finish? I like this concept ICO. Good luck.

When you sign up, you get the first 100 datums and after signing up, they tell you how you van earn the rest of the 400 datum tokens. I suppose withdraw is after ICO, like most projects do, but im not sure. Couldnt find this info either..

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:47:26 AM

Me too, i want in! Also, i don't understand the value of the collecting weather data. Doesn't that info come with my location anyway? Or have i misunderstood the point of collecting this data?

Yeah, because of the earlier mockups I thought Datum was mainly about social media data.

In the whitepaper they say something about DSensor SenseMaking. I just checked the website:

Dsensor uses Peer to Peer technology to apply the scientific method to data collected from sensors.

That makes it a bit more interesting to me than just Facebook and Google data.

IT actually all data you gather with your phone. IF you have an Apple device you could sell your HealthKit data. Or any other sensor data that is connected to your mobile.
It's actually a big market if you start investigating it.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:52:34 AM

awsome porject ,this is my first look at Datum ,really looks nice. I'm curious about this technology the project  try to implement ,keep watching
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

Alpha Application

Our alpha application is now available to a limited number of users. As we improve the performance of front-end side, we’ll be releasing the app to a large number of users in a run-up to the Beta version of the app and the launch of test network, currently scheduled for December 2017.

This is just the first of several features we’ll be unveiling soon, with a new feature to follow by the end of the week. What that may be? Stay tuned.

How to get this alpha version? Anyone here got it? and can you explaine?

The Alpha looks good, I also wanted to test it out but I cant find their Github. Does anyone have a link to Datums github (if there is one?)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

Me too, i want in! Also, i don't understand the value of the collecting weather data. Doesn't that info come with my location anyway? Or have i misunderstood the point of collecting this data?

Yeah, because of the earlier mockups I thought Datum was mainly about social media data.

In the whitepaper they say something about DSensor SenseMaking. I just checked the website:

Dsensor uses Peer to Peer technology to apply the scientific method to data collected from sensors.

IT actually all data you gather with your phone. IF you have an Apple device you could sell your HealthKit data. Or any other sensor data that is connected to your mobile.

My question was more like, can't you collect weather data automatically when you get my geolocation data? Is there a reason for selling that data separately? It would be like selling any freely available data pinned to some location. Since my phone doesn't have sensors for weather, but it downloads the information from somewhere. So i am guessing there's some reason for that picture that i haven't thought about.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

when it will be available to withdraw? after ico is finish? I like this concept ICO. Good luck.

after the end of the ico, you will get a e-mail from datum to your registrated e-mail address with further intrucstion on how to claim your DAT tokens collected so far.
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Alpha Application

Our alpha application is now available to a limited number of users. As we improve the performance of front-end side, we’ll be releasing the app to a large number of users in a run-up to the Beta version of the app and the launch of test network, currently scheduled for December 2017.

This is just the first of several features we’ll be unveiling soon, with a new feature to follow by the end of the week. What that may be? Stay tuned.

Can anyone demo this for us?  a short video would be nice.

I realize that there are many people interested in this project. And if they have a demo app for android or IOS for users is better than a video.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

hey i found this on my e-mail, so for all who not checked her emails.

Important Updates

Hello ,

Last week, Ethereum decided on the estimated date for the Byzantium Hard Fork to be the 17th October. As previously announced, we had planned to start our public token sale on the same day.

Due to the uncertainty over the Ethereum Network stability during and shortly after the hard fork, we have decided in collaboration with our community leaders to move our public sale date to...

Sunday, 29th October 13:00 UTC (Datum ICO)

This is the right decision. It is not known how else the ethereum network will be updated. Any malfunctions are possible. It is better to wait this period.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

Important Updates

Hello ,

Last week, Ethereum decided on the estimated date for the Byzantium Hard Fork to be the 17th October. As previously announced, we had planned to start our public token sale on the same day.

Due to the uncertainty over the Ethereum Network stability during and shortly after the hard fork, we have decided in collaboration with our community leaders to move our public sale date to...

This is the right decision. It is not known how else the ethereum network will be updated. Any malfunctions are possible. It is better to wait this period.
Great, dont start it on a risky date.
Prevent unexpected things.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

Important Updates

Hello ,

Great, dont start it on a risky date.
Prevent unexpected things.

The only thing risky about the Byzantium  hardfork is possible software that didnt update to the new code yet Cheesy I can understand Datum would wait it out though. Ill patiently wait for the ICO
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:23:41 AM

Alpha Application

Can anyone demo this for us?  a short video would be nice.

will waiting for video test of Datum alfa .

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

I also like it from an bounty hunters point of view. But if you giveaway too many bounties that could hurt the price after exchange listing. Are therey any token buy backs scheduled for keeping price stable in the beginning?

BTC IS KING!
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

awsome porject ,this is my first look at Datum ,really looks nice. I'm curious about this technology the project  try to implement ,keep watching

read the whitepaper and hang on this thread Wink you wont regret that
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

I also like it from an bounty hunters point of view. But if you giveaway too many bounties that could hurt the price after exchange listing. Are therey any token buy backs scheduled for keeping price stable in the beginning?
No, I have not heard about such things, but I do not think that 50,000 DAT will greatly affect the price..

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

Many of you probably know already a lot about Datum by now. For people new into Datum; here is a short summary of what Datum is; https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/datum/
''Datum has the potential to change the way we manage personal data. Find out more about the company today by visiting Datum.network.''

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is Digital Gold and Data is the New Oil

Cryptocurrencies have long been lauded as being “digital gold”. Need a secure, fast means of payment, within a worldwide scope? That is cryptocurrency in a nutshell. In a similar fashion, Data is rising as the new oil, the most valuable commodity in today’s digital world, and the time to capitalize on this is now. #TakeBackYourData with Datum, with the public token sale beginning 29th October at 13:00 UTC.

Check out the new blogpost of the DATUM team at there website:
https://blog.datum.org/cryptocurrency-is-digital-gold-and-data-is-the-new-oil-46a38f659d93

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

My question was more like, can't you collect weather data automatically when you get my geolocation data? Is there a reason for selling that data separately? It would be like selling any freely available data pinned to some location. Since my phone doesn't have sensors for weather, but it downloads the information from somewhere. So i am guessing there's some reason for that picture that i haven't thought about.

I think the idea is that that sensor data does not come from the phone, but from separate hardware with a data connection to the phone. In this case it could be a personal, unofficial weather station. If you request weather data by location, you get from the nearest official weather station which might be miles away. If you wonder why people perform their own measurements, look up the citizen science movement.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

https://blog.datum.org/cryptocurrency-is-digital-gold-and-data-is-the-new-oil-46a38f659d93

Yes, interesting information, I did not hear that over $13 billion were moved from stock markets to cryptocurrency market when Bitcoin hit $5,000 Shocked

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:55:59 AM

Yes, interesting information, I did not hear that over $13 billion were moved from stock markets to cryptocurrency market when Bitcoin hit $5,000 Shocked

Yes interesting infos, but I don't think this will bring Crypto into the mainstream, at least not like it was supposed to be. At the moment every move brings crypto just one more step near to be a accepted trading good like in the stock markets.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is Digital Gold and Data is the New Oil

Cryptocurrencies have long been lauded as being “digital gold”. Need a secure, fast means of payment, within a worldwide scope? That is cryptocurrency in a nutshell. In a similar fashion, Data is rising as the new oil, the most valuable commodity in today’s digital world, and the time to capitalize on this is now. #TakeBackYourData with Datum, with the public token sale beginning 29th October at 13:00 UTC.

Thanks it is a great article.

I wanted the quote this part.

What does this tell us? That cryptocurrency is thriving and getting ever closer to going mainstream. And in a similar fashion, Datum is a solution for users who understand the value of data. Since it is the most valuable asset you own and generate, why not profit from it?

It summarised my thought in two lines. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: