Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

A few weeks ago when I saw Datum for the first time through the Gleam.io giveaway, I did not have such a good feeling. It is so contradictory, a project related to personal information claiming to give control over your data at the same time collecting and potentially selling your data through a 3rd party site. It seemed like a joke.

But the latest news posts and screenshots raises my perception and respect for Datum a little bit.

I have the same feeling.
Regarding the gleam.io giveaway.. did anyone receive an update from them? I subscribed quite some time ago but it's been very quiet since then.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

The Alpha dashboard is still limited, but with showing us some screenshots we all know they are working hard on this as we speak.

The community behind DATUM is booming!
Check out these stats:

Facebook (28,434 members) — 680 new members in 7 days — Thank You!
Twitter (14,954 followers) — 2113 new members in 7 days — Thank You!
Telegram (4,421 on English Channel)

There marketing campaign and all the publicity they are getting is really working!
Great work team!
It's not strange that they have so many followers, the project has a huge potential and smart people understand this.

Still a lot of people dont see the potential this project has. Its true that Facebook, Twitter, ... will keep collecting data.
The concept of data ownership will be very important in the future.

I saw this nice argument in a review:
Datum can definitely scale in usecases like medicine, where something similar to HealthKit can be created.

Collecting data for medicine purpose can really be helpfull for a lot of companies! The medicine industry is huge and will spend a lot to collect this data!

Yes, this is exactly how a project like this could benefit healthcare. there is a lot of demand for health information for researchers, but it's expensive to obtain. maybe datum can have a role to play here.

Data in the health sector is quite dangerous thing. What if insurers can check your data years back and will increase premiums if you had small illnesses? I think stuff like this is already happening, if Datum
stores my health data secure, i would never ever sell it Smiley

I don't think that datum will get access to your health data like files of your doctor or what illness you had some years before. But stuff like your bloodpressure, heart rate, how often you run, how long etc. Such data couldn't used by health insurance, or at least not in such a big way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:59:18 PM

Datum is famous and now icobench rated this project at 4.6 Wink
https://icobench.com/ico/datum

4.6 is really nice. i  really like the development so far

It is a nice rating really but when i check from here i can't see on the list. Why is that?

https://icobench.com/icos?sort=rating-desc

It should be on top 4.
Yes its a little weird that their rating ordering is messy.
Dont know why, i can only find datum if i search it.

It is in the correct order, only the first 5 or 6 entries are apparently paid entries and therefore on top of the list, regardless of their rating.

Oh, i see know. Actually, after seeing their lots of 5s 4.9s 4.8s the site didn't give anything to believe. And they don't have a review also.

Their rating doesn't mean anything i can say.

I recommend you to always look at these kind of ratings critically and do your own research. You never know if they get paid to make a good rating.

Same with me. I would only use these ratings as a very small barometer. I've seen plenty of projects that I didnt like which had good ratings. And they turned out to be garbage

The big issue with the Icos rating system is that they evaluate the presence of the Team and its constant updates, often have projects that do not find a 24 hour support, but the project is good and does not receive investments by the low rating, as well as have committed Teams that get good classification and then no one finds. I am calm about the Datum, because besides a good script and support, we have the necessary information for trust
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:40:37 PM

A few weeks ago when I saw Datum for the first time through the Gleam.io giveaway, I did not have such a good feeling. It is so contradictory, a project related to personal information claiming to give control over your data at the same time collecting and potentially selling your data through a 3rd party site. It seemed like a joke.

But the latest news posts and screenshots raises my perception and respect for Datum a little bit.

I have the same feeling.
Regarding the gleam.io giveaway.. did anyone receive an update from them? I subscribed quite some time ago but it's been very quiet since then.
this is not right, no matter what happens,the dev should update to investors!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

DATUM can open the data economy and show us the real value of our data and manage them.
Looking forward for the ICO  Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

I have the same feeling.

I also subscribed months ago and in the confirmation email was stated that Datum will send information of how to redeem tokens after ICO. So, I think this procedure hasn't changed, it's only that ICO is much later than originally planned.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

I have the same feeling.

I also subscribed months ago and in the confirmation email was stated that Datum will send information of how to redeem tokens after ICO. So, I think this procedure hasn't changed, it's only that ICO is much later than originally planned.

I saw some time ago tokens will distribute at the end of the year. Probably it is the same time with ico finishes. It is bounty after all and the normal thing to do is distribute after ico finishes.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

subscription airdrop bounty will be paid after the ico. you get a email with instruction on how to claim your collected DAT tokens.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

The Alpha dashboard is still limited, but with showing us some screenshots we all know they are working hard on this as we speak.

The community behind DATUM is booming!
Check out these stats:

Facebook (28,434 members) — 680 new members in 7 days — Thank You!
Twitter (14,954 followers) — 2113 new members in 7 days — Thank You!
Telegram (4,421 on English Channel)

There marketing campaign and all the publicity they are getting is really working!
Great work team!
It's not strange that they have so many followers, the project has a huge potential and smart people understand this.

also they already have a good running airdrop campaign, which is really successfull by spreading the word about datum throughout facebook, twitter and so on Smiley  

Are there so many people already? I did not even think that there would be so many interested. Although of course, who will refuse to earn extra money.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

DATUM will open a market to manage our data, big compagnies know all of what we do on your handy and internet.
Now we can become a lil bit more controll Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

I have the same feeling.

That's true. Devs should give informations in time and not just after weeks or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

How much tokens they have for giweaway and how much for sale?

For bounty campaign they are giving 30 mil tokens and for token sale 1,53 billion tokens. I coulndt found how much they reserved for a giveaway because i dont think its included in bounty budget.

Thank you. In this way, no reason to worry for investors I think. Bounty and giveaway pool not so big.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

DATUM will open a market to manage our data, big compagnies know all of what we do on your handy and internet.
you are right Datum open a market in this area,I hope it can keep up with Google and the others big compagnies and may not be incorporated soon, a little more control over personal data from users it would be better for all...
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

Datum and Ethereum

Ethereum has rocketed in popularity due to its additional features and applications — with “the killer app” being blockchain-based smart contracts. And that’s where Datum comes in, Datum technology allows you to use these blockchain-based smart contracts to store your structured data in a secure, private and anonymous manner.

Click on the image to read the whole article:

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

We have all been under control for a long time  Wink, but it was free before, and now we will be paid for it  Cheesy

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

We have all been under control for a long time  Wink, but it was free before, and now we will be paid for it  Cheesy

Yes of course, do not think, that you get more control about your data just because you sell it by yourself. You get control when you use tracking blockers and so on, but that would mean, that you could not sell the data wich you protect. (;
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Datum and Ethereum

Ethereum has rocketed in popularity due to its additional features and applications — with “the killer app” being blockchain-based smart contracts. And that’s where Datum comes in, Datum technology allows you to use these blockchain-based smart contracts to store your structured data in a secure, private and anonymous manner.

I would like to see more articles about Datum on their blog not about ethereum, i hope we will see more of them in the future. But thanks for sharing.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

Huh? I thought they were using BigchainDB and IPFS to store data. Ethereum is probably only used to store links to that data.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

Huh? I thought they were using BigchainDB and IPFS to store data. Ethereum is probably only used to store links to that data.

I think so too. Storing the data itself on the Ethereum chain doesn't sound right and feasible.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

Datum and Ethereum

Click on the image to read the whole article:

thank you for sharing this with us Smiley it was good and informative.

but i would preffer to read more about datum ><"
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: