Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23801 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:29:12 PM

Money is always given priority and the human values were getting forgotten. This is because of the power of money, where people with money are getting more respect and the poor are neglected everywhere. This will change when more people are into the digital currency world.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Money is important because nowdays almost everything requires money. If you don't have money, you can't fullfil you basic needs, but it doesn't mean you should discard other things such as friends and family. At the end, you have to have someone whom you can spend the money with, for the sake of hapiness.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 
True, and besides money is just a paper or a tool to ensure your material need here on earth and your family, but people should consider the creator were always above of all things and not money , it will never make the best among the people who were living in your place, it may dictates social status but should not lean on it like it serves as your God.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

No.
Though money is necessary in our daily life, it is not really the most important thing in life.
What is money when you're not happy?
When you have so much money, you would be always in fear of loosing it.
The most important thing in life is genuine happiness where you can only find it when you help other people in your family, local community, and people in other countries who need the help.
You extend the love to others without expecting in return.
With love can find true happiness than all money you can get.
Love is above all things.
Even the simplest act of kindness to the less fortunate is love.
Love that is patterned by God's love towards all humanity, the rich, the poor, everybody.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:01:44 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Money is the main reason why most all people here are after for it. But let us not allow money to control us in everything we do.
Because if that happen money maybe able to controls ans lead us to become greed anyway.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

Money is the main reason why most all people here are after for it. But let us not allow money to control us in everything we do.
Because if that happen money maybe able to controls ans lead us to become greed anyway.
Money should be controlled not money would be controlling us and you are right we would really become greedy if we do always think about money. We do accept the fact that we cant survive if we don't have money since we cant sustain our needs in able to live. I would go for the decision between yes and no we do need money but it is not above all things.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

I'd say YES. I am in a comfortable financial situation now, but my condition was quite bad 4-5 years ago. Looking back, I have a feeling that I could have done quite a lot of things to my family and relatives, if I had money with me then. Money is perhaps the most important thing in human life. Without money, you can't achieve anything in life.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

No.
Though money is necessary in our daily life, it is not really the most important thing in life.
What is money when you're not happy?
When you have so much money, you would be always in fear of loosing it.
The most important thing in life is genuine happiness where you can only find it when you help other people in your family, local community, and people in other countries who need the help.
You extend the love to others without expecting in return.
With love can find true happiness than all money you can get.
Love is above all things.
Even the simplest act of kindness to the less fortunate is love.
Love that is patterned by God's love towards all humanity, the rich, the poor, everybody.
- Yes, and want to help others you need money, you can not help anyone if you have no money, all problems can be solved with money or a lot of money. Your love only helps others in the spiritual aspect, it can not help a poor person become rich, nor can it end hunger, money is still the most necessary thing to help a poor person to become rich or ending hunger. I always believe if we have money, we will be happy, no money we will not have anything

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

Yes, that is the reality of our lives, learning and working, the ultimate goal is to make money. Money plays a very important role in our lives. It can buy everything.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

Perhaps because society today really needs money. You can not do anything without money. Money is everything, you can buy everything if you have money. Conversely, if you do not have the money, you will not be able to buy food, pay for daily activities. In addition, only money can meet all human needs such as shopping, travel, eating, ... everyone wants to have a better life.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

Its actually not very fair quedtion to be asked with reference to the world we live in. The thing is we know that getting too greedy about money isnt good and on top of that the world we are in needs money to live safely and soundly. Money should not be above anything but it should be sufficient i believe. If you have achieved a lifestyle then money limits must be equivalent. Its bad thing now a days people arw getting dragged into money thing and they wander in the world for money only. The satisfacrion will never end for money. Must be controlled.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

Though money is important and is a tool to buy things and food, I think it doesn't mean it is above all things. Because there is only one who is above all and that's our CREATOR.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:24:42 AM

I think money is above everything else. Because what I feel if you do not have the money of life is difficult, money is a tool for sale and purchase transactions. So if we want to buy something it uses money. Life is nothing free. So everyone needs money.
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

I'd say YES. I am in a comfortable financial situation now, but my condition was quite bad 4-5 years ago. Looking back, I have a feeling that I could have done quite a lot of things to my family and relatives, if I had money with me then. Money is perhaps the most important thing in human life. Without money, you can't achieve anything in life.

I can compare it to the oxygen that we breathe. I can compare it to water that we drink. I can compare it to the food that we eat. All of these things, without them just like money we will eventually die.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:21:57 AM

I can compare it to the oxygen that we breathe. I can compare it to water that we drink. I can compare it to the food that we eat. All of these things, without them just like money we will eventually die.
Money is above all things because if we don't have money then we can't enjoy our life and all the problems will be on us because money is a big deal for all the people because of money, we can buy food, water, things that we need. Money is clearly the second god of all people and that is the god for some people in this physical world.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

Money is not that important if you cannot live a long life. for me spiritually rich is more important than searching for luxury in the world that everyone wish for. Of course we need money to live and survive but what is enough is more than enough for me. 
Yeah i agree with that, spirituall thing is the most important because if you ar rich and have a good relationship to God you will never ever be think that you need to much money to seek happiness and contentment in your life. Yes! We need money it is just because it is the thing we need to provide our primary needs in everyday life but it doesnt mean it is above all. So if you are thinking and saying that money is above all i definitely say that money is controlling you. Remember "money is the root of evil" .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

That is one of the bad mentality of the people nowadays. They think money is the most important thing in the world.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

In this society money is very important, because there are no free things anymore, all things are need to be brought or have a price. But if you look at a different perspective, natural things are all free because it cannot be bought such as organic foods and nature. This world is been driven by money god. We cannot live a well living in the city without money involved. There are taxes and foods and other things that are being charged to us by governments. Luckily bitcoins are decentralised.
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:19:12 PM

Money is not above all, but money is needed to live. For money, you can buy quality food, pay for treatment, travel, create and provide for your family. This is just a necessary element of life.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:30:39 PM

That is one of the bad mentality of the people nowadays. They think money is the most important thing in the world.

True, it saddens me to read some people think that way, truly we need money for our daily life and in reality we all definitely needs money, but money is just a tool used in transaction. One cannot call a tool their GOD. It is true that we will not survive without money but money is not above all, for which money does not have any value if all of us are not using it. Long ago, we all are using trade system and does not have any form of money, so with or without money we can survive through simple trading. Though trade is not applicable at some point, at least one can survive without money. We have monks, they don't use money always, and they have their surroundings feed them. They get their food from their environment, their basic necessities and their medicine. So Over all if all of us became a monk, money would be useless --example only.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: