Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23799 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

I am very much against the statement that money is above all things. You can find peace in your life without money yes, but surfing on the internet and knowing things, you would never agree on it.

Can't agree with you. Let's take an example. Someone is earning a salary of $400 per month in a third world nation, and he is living with his wife and child. Suddenly he learns that his kid has a serious medical condition and a surgery must be performed in order to save him. The surgery costs $25,000 and this guy can't afford that. In this case, would you still say that money is not important?
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:02:12 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Your question is very interesting, money is on everything?. In my opinion, I think money is a material asset for everyone. In the present time we can not live well without money, the basic daily necessity of all people in the world is to eat, work, without money we can not do those things. But money is not all over, there are things worth more than money, if your health is weak, can not be treated, you have more money that is useless
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:44:57 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Nah in my culture here in philippines we still respect elder and other people. We still go to church every sunday. Yeah money cam buy you food and clothes or other nessecity but humanity is much more precious
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:49:14 AM

Money is not the most important thing in life, but without money you just can not live. All the necessary things, including food, must be bought for money that can be earned not by prayers in the church, but at work.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

I have to admit that money means a lot to everyone, and a lot of people willing to do anything for money and money can makes our lives easier, but not all people skip the church for money, I think praying is very important, not all the things can be bought using money, by praying I got peace and my mind can be at ease
I think Yes. because all people think money is the main problem in life. with the money it would simplify everything. with the money we can buy and earn we want easily. everyone will definitely be willing to do anything for the sake of getting a little money because it can be used to connect their lives to those who are less capable. your words are true, however there is also a small part of a group of people who entrusted his life to the creator and believes a fortune in possible.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

Your question is very interesting, money is on everything?. In my opinion, I think money is a material asset for everyone. In the present time we can not live well without money, the basic daily necessity of all people in the world is to eat, work, without money we can not do those things. But money is not all over, there are things worth more than money, if your health is weak, can not be treated, you have more money that is useless
Why not? I can spend my money for treat disease, unless I have a cancer and can't pass it, in this time I just can happy the final time and wait the deathline.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

In this digital era , people need to figure the problem how to earn money in complex problem and yeah ... with money people can purchase anything he/she want to in order to survive.
Bitcoin provide alternate way for people to earn more money so I'm glad that bitcoin is exist in this digital era
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

Money is not the most important thing in life, but without money you just can not live. All the necessary things, including food, must be bought for money that can be earned not by prayers in the church, but at work.
If you put money in the first no doubt you will regret it ,because it just a thing and will give you happiness in just a weeks or months after you buy your things etc. Love is the more important and the love putting Lord in the first place to make your life complete.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

no for me . God is above all things. don't focus just for money because i think this is bad.
fortune or money have been measure

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

no for me . God is above all things. don't focus just for money because i think this is bad.
fortune or money have been measure

Money is very important, but it's not above all the things. I believe we are rewarded with a confortable life, wealthy life if we deserve it and to deserve it we must not put money above everything. People who doesn't follow this rule can achieve richness for some time, but it's not solid, it's not for real, at some point their life changes to show them that wasn't the right way to do things...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

Many people confuse wealth and luxury. Steve jobs was a rich man, but nobody can say that he lived as an Arab Sheikh. In fact, one does not need much money to live comfortably. We are trying to catch up with those who do not have the culture and put their wealth on display.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:07:53 PM

I have to admit that money means a lot to everyone, and a lot of people willing to do anything for money and money can makes our lives easier, but not all people skip the church for money, I think praying is very important, not all the things can be bought using money, by praying I got peace and my mind can be at ease
I think Yes. because all people think money is the main problem in life. with the money it would simplify everything. with the money we can buy and earn we want easily. everyone will definitely be willing to do anything for the sake of getting a little money because it can be used to connect their lives to those who are less capable. your words are true, however there is also a small part of a group of people who entrusted his life to the creator and believes a fortune in possible.
Money has been made our first priority by the people who are ruling this world. Money can become worthless if we stop worshiping these fake gods and return back to our creator but again that is not possible for many.
Money is though important to live a good life but you can't put it above all other things.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

We all need money but it doesn't mean that money is above all things. There is God up there which I believe that above us all. Yes you need money for your basic needs but there's a lot of things that money can't buy like love, respect etc. So my answer is No.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Money is essential for me and i am trying to earn money online as much as i can without getting scammed and save it for later. But that doesn't doesn't mean that if a person earns money and concentrates on it,he won't respect elders,i do only if they deserve to be respected. I respect people not because of their religion,age,caste or bull shit,but i respect them if they behave in a proper manner and have the integrity to be respected. And coming to god, i do believe in god,but not in religion like going to church ,temple,mosque,so if i dont go to any religious place i wont die.

sibisi666

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

Money - yes , but not above everything, it's really simple... you need a reasonable amount of money, but too much. In our country there is a clever statement about it ...it says "Money makes people less valuable"
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Money is one of the basic necessity of life.But the problem arises when we give importance to money beyond its limit.We work very hard to earn money and so we start to change our mindset that w should only value money and rich people who have more money.We start neglecting poor people.We even educate our children in schools so that they could earn more money in future.We don't teach them moral ethics.All these things should be changed.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

For me money is not literally above all because there are still things that can be done without the presence of money. But in our society, yes money do really matters and become an important thing about all. Well the essence of many or let us say mostly all of us is to gain and earn an income because if you do not have money, you are like nothing. So because of bitcoin, the essence of having money is visible
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:47:37 PM

Yes, money above everything, because nowadays everything needs money, die not carry money, but without money it feels like to die 😆😆😆
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Yes everyone seek for money. Me, I am still studying but I push myself to earn money while studying. At this generation money is everything. We cannot ask for free and there are no thing such as free today. We need to buy everything we need so if we dont have money we have nothing.

"People nowadays never go to church" . there are people that forgot God and we should NOT be like them. It only happen because you / someone chooses it. I thank God for the blessings I received.

"Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money" Yes some person if they are already earning money they become boastful because they are earning already. If a person does not have money, technically that person will not be a boastful person.

We should not put money above all things. We cannot bring money after life. But still it will not change the fact that we need money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

In our present days probably the answer is yes, because money controls our life, you cannot buy things you want without money and i'm sure you cannot live without money. If you have money you will not be facing the basic problems of your life like food, shelter and clothing.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: