Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

In a perfect world market (crypto or not) would decide if it's scam or not scam... At the moment with a market cap around of ~750k USD and daily volumes of 7k USD the market looks healthy.
I myself had some concerns about this coin but I'm on the train now. I think more liquidity and even more coins like this help overall crypto economy by providing new user base (that's trivial but essential to any market) by providing low barrier entry (literally 0$ if you don't count your time skipping through bitcointalk and replaying here and there )...
Of Course raising red flags and helping community to understand the problems helps too.

You make a very good point sir.

But on to Lauda's analysis.  TOR is not, and never has been, well maybe for the first five minutes it existed, perfectly safe.  Whether or not DeepONION is falsely advertising, is subjective, since when used properly TOR is very secure, and certainly more secure then running nekkid thru the net.

TOR has a drawback in that the fewer people who operate nodes, the weaker it is versus traffic analysis.  Therefore, anything that encourages (like the TOR browser) users to operate nodes promotes the health of TOR.  Why you think that encouraging, with a small carrot (Onion, in this case, lol) more people to operate nodes is useless, I can't fathom.

Perhaps you are familiar with Gridcoin (GRC), another, I guess you would say there is no need for it either.  It does something in it's use of crypto and actual use that is similar to DeepONION.  GRC rewards those who participate by using their crunchers to further scientific research in various fields.  Oh wait, that already existed, so by your logic, GRC isn't needed either, though it incentivizes people to assist in research.  The concept is simple, people want a little reward, the carrot provides that, and the participants benefit.  QED, DeepONION is not a scam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

In a perfect world market (crypto or not) would decide if it's scam or not scam... At the moment with a market cap around of ~750k USD and daily volumes of 7k USD the market looks healthy.
I myself had some concerns about this coin but I'm on the train now. I think more liquidity and even more coins like this help overall crypto economy by providing new user base (that's trivial but essential to any market) by providing low barrier entry (literally 0$ if you don't count your time skipping through bitcointalk and replaying here and there )...
Of Course raising red flags and helping community to understand the problems helps too.

It's a fair comment on deep onion project which I don't find trustful. I never put money in there, on the other hand, I respect its supporters. They're free to advertise and support deep onion until it was proved that it's a scam.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

Lauda as much as I disagree with your banning of me from the Bitmixer campaign (R.I.P), you have a point about this being shady.
RIP.

Wow nice try at misrepresenting what they said.

Here is the truth:

Lauda as much as I disagree with your banning of me from the Bitmixer campaign (R.I.P), you have a point about this being shady.

However, [Lauda, ]keep something in mind. While I am not suggesting you are wrong, don't forget even a company like BTC-e which is the most shady of all is working hard to pay back everyone who had funds on their exchange despite the fact we do not know their identities. They could take our BTC and run, but they are legit. From this perspective, DeepONION could also be legit, and their owners simply hiding their identities. IT doesn't prove they aren't legit. Hope this makes sense..."

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

But on to Lauda's analysis.  TOR is not, and never has been, well maybe for the first five minutes it existed, perfectly safe.  Whether or not DeepONION is falsely advertising, is subjective, since when used properly TOR is very secure, and certainly more secure then running nekkid thru the net.

TOR has a drawback in that the fewer people who operate nodes, the weaker it is versus traffic analysis.  Therefore, anything that encourages (like the TOR browser) users to operate nodes promotes the health of TOR.  Why you think that encouraging, with a small carrot (Onion, in this case, lol) more people to operate nodes is useless, I can't fathom.

Perhaps you are familiar with Gridcoin (GRC), another, I guess you would say there is no need for it either.  It does something in it's use of crypto and actual use that is similar to DeepONION.  GRC rewards those who participate by using their crunchers to further scientific research in various fields.  Oh wait, that already existed, so by your logic, GRC isn't needed either, though it incentivizes people to assist in research.  The concept is simple, people want a little reward, the carrot provides that, and the participants benefit.  QED, DeepONION is not a scam.

You account was registered on 12 of July 2017 Why ?  (All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 are not qualified)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064671

Since then you postet 103 posts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064671;sa=showPosts  (All of them related to deeponion promotion)

You are a paid PROMO SCAMMER and nothing else.  I'm sure u will do anything for 5-10 dollars (You know what I mean)
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

Either way, please show me where you've provided any "undeniable facts about the fake advertising", because all I've seen so far was a lot of hot air and empty accusations.
Claim 1: Free airdrop.1
Rebuttal: The way that DeepOnion "drops" coins is a classic signature campaign. It has nothing to do with an actual Airdrop.
Claim 2: TOR integration gives "complete anonymity" and is valuable feature.
Rebuttal: TOR is not even close to completely anonymous2 and this was done/attempted by several coins long ago.
Claim 3: 100% anonymous.1
Rebuttal: TOR itself is not completely anonymous which destroys this claim anyways, and there is no known "100% anonymous" coin.

[1] - Both claims are made in their (misleading) signature advertisement.
[2] - Some past attacks: Weak Debian keys (2008), OpenSSL Heartbleed. Attack on Relay nodes (2014). Also read the following: Users Get Routed:Traffic Correlation on Tor by Realistic Adversaries
There is more, but this isn't a paid lesson in security. I'm sure that even the developer has no idea about most of it (and I do not mean the trivial and widely known stuff like Heartbleed). Remember that developer != cryptographer != security expert.
Do indulge me by telling me that TOR is 100% anonymous. Roll Eyes
Pedantically speaking, no communication can be made 100% anonymous, but Tor (when used correctly) can greatly increase your anonymity. The OpenSSL bugs you mentioned are irrelevant in my opinion, when bugs are found they are hopefully patched out asap. The attack vectors to worry about typically involve traffic analysis to de-anonymise.

In theory, the best way to use Tor for an anon-touting crypto is entirely within Tor as a hidden service. The main problem that I can see, is that the blockchain is a matter of public record, and any transaction is roughly timestamped by it. An entity that wants to de-anonymise transactions presumably has a list of ips using Tor at any given time, and can compare that to the blockchain. At the very least the ips of some of those using the crypto could be narrowed down (if not outright determined, possibly even matched to specific transactions), given enough time.

The best way I can see to deal with this? Become a middle relay yourself, such that you are always on the Tor network, sending and receiving other peoples data, thereby cloaking your activity. There is potential to obfuscate when you do a transaction via time-delayed transactions (the point being that your ip is not on the network when the transaction goes through), but I can't see how to do that without the blockchain knowing of the delay (making the delay pointless for obfuscation purposes), without trusting a third party to relay a signed message at some future time (which is obviously not a solution).

As to how DeepOnion uses Tor, I don't know. Almost certainly it doesn't make wallets act as middle relays (so if you plan to use DeepOnion anonymously, I recommend you take the initiative and become a middle relay yourself), hopefully it does work 100% within tor (with things like dedicated onion servers for initial and fallback peer discovery, as I say I don't know).
Interesting observations here, danke!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

You account was registered on 12 of July 2017 Why ?  (All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 are not qualified)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064671

Since then you postet 103 posts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064671;sa=showPosts  (All of them related to deeponion promotion)

You are a paid PROMO SCAMMER and nothing else.  I'm sure u will do anything for 5-10 dollars (You know what I mean)

Lmao, I heard about DeepOnion on Steem actually, and that date was luckily enough for me, the 12th and I was able to register in time, I'm more normally at crytpocurrencytalk forum than I was here, but I've lurked around for a long time.  I actually thought I had registered here years ago.

You seem personally very upset with me, and you have followed me around this forum, in a way, it's nice to have such a fan Tongue.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:56:45 AM

now this coin is scam or not?

It is s scam.. yes.
Pretty simple here people.
There is average people out there with typical and normal levels of morality.
THOSE type of people would look at the various aspects of this "coin" ...
And say oh hell yeah this is highly scammy shit.
Not just for 1 reason either.. an endless stream of points have been made.

The problem is that i already alluded to here is YOUR morality level in crypto is a rank obscene abomination.
Clearly as seen by the replies here that literally say "it can't be a scam because i made money off it"
..makes my point.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Well..
If you are intent on defending a crooked scammy pyramid scheme coin for ROI's then yeah you can *view* it how ever you want.
But you are all missing the point.
"Coins" are about adoption and real world usage and the future etc.
As well as fairness and security etc etc.
SO...
Will the rest of the world minus the crooked scammy little idiots here get on board ?
Not fucking likely.. they are not as scammy, corrupt, greedy and STUPID ..as you people here.

I seen far more than enough to sink this shitcoin.
It's a laundry list of everything bad you can do with a "coin"
Such as Lauda pointing out how it claims to be an "Airdrop"
..yet it is masked within a SIG campaign.

The reality it's your call people.
You can decide what is scammy.. but it hinges entirely on your morality.

I am fed up with you losers  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

How a team of people not selling but only around 10% of the tokens can be a scam?

BitFarmer75

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

now this coin is scam or not?

It is s scam.. yes.
Pretty simple here people.
There is average people out there with typical and normal levels of morality.
THOSE type of people would look at the various aspects of this "coin" ...
And say oh hell yeah this is highly scammy shit.
Not just for 1 reason either.. an endless stream of points have been made.

The problem is that i already alluded to here is YOUR morality level in crypto is a rank obscene abomination.
Clearly as seen by the replies here that literally say "it can't be a scam because i made money off it"
..makes my point.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Well..
If you are intent on defending a crooked scammy pyramid scheme coin for ROI's then yeah you can *view* it how ever you want.
But you are all missing the point.
"Coins" are about adoption and real world usage and the future etc.
As well as fairness and security etc etc.
SO...
Will the rest of the world minus the crooked scammy little idiots here get on board ?
Not fucking likely.. they are not as scammy, corrupt, greedy and STUPID ..as you people here.

I seen far more than enough to sink this shitcoin.
It's a laundry list of everything bad you can do with a "coin"
Such as Lauda pointing out how it claims to be an "Airdrop"
..yet it is masked within a SIG campaign.

The reality it's your call people.
You can decide what is scammy.. but it hinges entirely on your morality.

I am fed up with you losers  Roll Eyes

All I know some heroes wear capes, and some are penguins holding two AK47s, and I am going to take your warning by heart. Thank you, master!
MadPanda

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

How many layers need to be peeled back on this onion before its fully exposed?
What's to stop airdrops from being deposited into the accounts of mega whales for a massive pump and dump?
The dev team consist of 4 professionals in software development...where's the transparency and credibility!?
The service is bland and has already been done so what's so great about D.O. that sets it apart?
The list of issues goes on and on and I've seen enough to stay away from this risky investment.

Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

If someone was asking for money, I'd say it was a risky investment and agree with you.  I think though, that I will not insult your intelligence, and take for granted that you know no one has asked for any money or an investment other than some simple sig advertising and some other easy and simple things.

That is why I dislike ICO's, generally they are asking for an investment up front in an unproven tech or just a whitepaper, and I'm not that much of a gambler. 

Just a reminder though, similar things are stated about Bitcoin to this day, that it is a pyramid scheme, etc.  Point in fact, nearly everything is a pyramid scheme depending on your interpretation.  My interpretation is that DeepONION seems legitimate, and aboveboard.  It's simple, no one can scam me out of anything when I have invested merely the time to type this message.

MadPanda

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

If someone was asking for money, I'd say it was a risky investment and agree with you.  I think though, that I will not insult your intelligence, and take for granted that you know no one has asked for any money or an investment other than some simple sig advertising and some other easy and simple things.

That is why I dislike ICO's, generally they are asking for an investment up front in an unproven tech or just a whitepaper, and I'm not that much of a gambler.  

Just a reminder though, similar things are stated about Bitcoin to this day, that it is a pyramid scheme, etc.  Point in fact, nearly everything is a pyramid scheme depending on your interpretation.  My interpretation is that DeepONION seems legitimate, and aboveboard.  It's simple, no one can scam me out of anything when I have invested merely the time to type this message.

Lets say the projects launch is legit and there's no rooted scam this airdrop system, I still cant put blind faith in a project that doesn't put a face to its team.
How could anyone possibly expect this to be a success if there's no official background on the dev teams education or capability's?
In a sea of scams and impossible expectations the people need to know that what they invest in will succeed otherwise its just shooting from the hip in the dark praying for a winning mark.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

i really don't get it, dislike a project and scam accusations are not the same thing..

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

Wow nice try at misrepresenting what they said.
Are you mentally challenged? I was responding only to a part of their post. The rest was not worth responding to.

99% of the people defending this shitcoin are paid shills; surprising? Roll Eyes

i really don't get it, dislike a project and scam accusations are not the same thing..
This project is a scam, whether you dislike it or not is irrelevant to me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

If someone was asking for money, I'd say it was a risky investment and agree with you.  I think though, that I will not insult your intelligence, and take for granted that you know no one has asked for any money or an investment other than some simple sig advertising and some other easy and simple things.

Just a reminder though, similar things are stated about Bitcoin to this day, that it is a pyramid scheme, etc.  Point in fact, nearly everything is a pyramid scheme depending on your interpretation.  My interpretation is that DeepONION seems legitimate, and aboveboard.  It's simple, no one can scam me out of anything when I have invested merely the time to type this message.

Just a reminder.. BITCOIN WAS NOT A FUCKING ICO.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cleavey

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

I took your point to be that Tor isn't secure because it has had bugs exploited in the past. Unless you plan on not using software, the threat of bugs being exploited is ubiquitous. The imprecise wording of "100%" I dealt with elsewhere.
Whoever believes that TOR is 100% anonymous as claimed by the signature from DeepOnion is an outright idiot. Bugs were present, and likely are present among various attack surfaces. End of.
We've already covered that, my entire point can be summed up as "bugs is a weak argument, here's a better one". Not sure what there is to argue with.

I see nothing wrong with competition in the "anon-crypto" market, which already has a lot of competition. I doubt DeepOnion can make a big impact to that market, but far be it from me to stop them from trying.
DeepOnion isn't a competitor to anything, don't make bad jokes. Smiley
Like it or not, it's part of the anon-crypto market, automatically making it a competitor to all the other anon-cryptos. If you think the word "competitor" gives DeepOnion too much credit, well that's just tough.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:11:10 AM

We've already covered that, my entire point can be summed up as "bugs is a weak argument, here's a better one". Not sure what there is to argue with.
No. Your argument is useless and not even relevant. Spoetnik makes better arguments. Roll Eyes

Like it or not, it's part of the anon-crypto market, automatically making it a competitor to all the other anon-cryptos. If you think the word "competitor" gives DeepOnion too much credit, well that's just tough.
It is neither. Just because you claim it is something, or part of something, that doesn't make it so. That shitcoin is worthless (outside of the realm of speculation) and will not be competing with anything.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

Yet another account wearing the DeepOnion signature and defending it. Very surprising. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Erelas

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

No. Your argument is useless and not even relevant. Spoetnik makes better arguments. Roll Eyes

It is neither. Just because you claim it is something, or part of something, that doesn't make it so. That shitcoin is worthless (outside of the realm of speculation) and will not be competing with anything.

Lauda, that is exactly the point, and NOW you are exactly right.  Just because you claim it (DeepONION) is a scam doesn't make it so.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:48:05 PM

Lauda, that is exactly the point, and NOW you are exactly right.  Just because you claim it (DeepONION) is a scam doesn't make it so.
Of course it does. Unlike the paid shills, like yourself, I've presented evidence of:
1) Fake advertising and destroyed the concept of the fake airdrop.
2) Trust-farming from the shady developer.

This got to be one of the worst attempts at an altcoin. Keep drinking the kool-aid though. Kiss

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: