Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

China Monitors Booming OTC Bitcoin Market After Shutting Down Exchanges

https://news.bitcoin.com/china-monitors-booming-otc-bitcoin-market-shutting-exchanges/

After shutting down the country’s bitcoin exchanges, the Chinese government is monitoring the booming cryptocurrency over-the-counter (OTC) market. A recent government report shows that 680 million yuan, approximately $103 million, were traded in the last two weeks of October on the top three international OTC trading platforms.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

Linking Digital Identities to the Physical World: NEO Partners With "TheKey"

THE KEY

A Decentralized Ecosystem of An Identity Verification Tool Using National Big-data and Blockchain

https://www.thekey.vip/sites/default/files/pdf/THEKEY_Whitepaper_171104.pdf

As more and more services and socializing shift from the real world to the online world,
identifying each other digitally has become a prominent theme. Development of Identity
Verification (“IDV”) Technology is one of the most significant trends, which will have a
critical impact on the digital economy. However, none of the existing online IDV
technologies addresses two fundamental requirements: results generated from online
IDV should be undeniable and unalterable.
THEKEY Project is now developing a second-generation IDV solution for the internet via
BDMI technology. BDMI stands for “Blockchain based Dynamic Multi-Dimension
Identification” technology. Such a solution perfectly echoes the main requirements for
identifying each other in the digital world, which is ‘The Key’ for migrating people
from the real world to the online world. BDMI, as the name of it, synergistically
combines Dynamic Multi-Dimension Identification (“DMI”) technology and blockchain
technology. DMI has already passed its development stage and is currently applied to
THEKEY’s existing first-generation IDV solutions, which has built a very solid ground
work to guarantee the successful development of BDMI,
• 23 copyrights have been obtained, 15 patents have been accepted by SIPO (State
Intellectual Property office of the P.R.C) and start attestation process.
• THEKEY’s first-generation IDV solution is currently in use for mobile social insurance
pay in two pilot cities, which people can receive their payment for their pension, or
healthcare insurance reimbursement. The IDV solution is currently being deployed in
another 41 cities, covering more than 130 million people.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:46:49 AM

NEO News Weekly Update

Interesting things have happened this week in the NEO world. Let’s check the latest news about this fascinating world of this cryptocurrency.

TDAX Added NEO/THB Trading Pair

TDAX announced on 3rd of November that they will add NEO/THB trading pair. TDAX is a Thailand based exchange with zero feed on NEO withdrawing and a 35 THB fee to withdraw to Thai Baht. The exchange was born in September 2017 and was co-founded by Poramin Insom – the Co-founder of Zcoin. Besides NEO, there are also OmiseGo, Ethereum and Kyber available for trading.

Interest in NEO is on the Rise in South Korea

According to NAVER DataLab, the term NEO has awakened a lot of interest in the South Korean public. People may be getting interested in this cryptocurrency because of different reasons. One of them is the fact that Coinnest, one of the well known trading platforms in South Korea, added NEO currency to its platform.

NEO accounts for 1,9% trading volume in this South Korean platform. Coinnest moved more than 29 million dollars in the last 24 hours. South Korea is one of the countries with the most important cryptocurrency trading volume in the world, according to different sources.

NEO Makes its Appearance in Java Day in Guatemala

Java Day in Guatemala is an event that gathers the most important Java leaders and enthusiasts in Guatemala. This edition presents NEO blockchain Smart contracts in Java. Erick Navarro, will be in charge of the NEO section.

The meeting tries to share with the audience, general concepts about Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. In this special occasion, NEO will be presented, explained and discussed. “We will utilize NEO, that it is now considered the Chinese Ethereum and that allows the development of Smart Contracts using Java,” reads the promotional brochure of the event.

http://usethebitcoin.com/neo-news-weekly-update/

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

The MAC wallet of neo still sucks. I have trouble sending RPX TO Kucoin and I must use online wallet for that. Mac wallet upgrade is a must

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:44 AM

What is current state of development? What are you doing with NEO at this very moment?
Ngentot Terus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

can be said that the year 2017 is the best year for all cryptocurrency including NEO, the future seems to be improving and many say the price will reach $ 100.
GekkoTrade

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

can be said that the year 2017 is the best year for all cryptocurrency including NEO, the future seems to be improving and many say the price will reach $ 100.

Price will surely hit 100.

The question is when, from my point of view, end 2018.

BUT, NEO at this moment, is a investment you will not know what you get.  You could get burned in the near future, or positive China news will boom NEO up aigan.

Doesnt take away the fact NEO is a solid smart economy platform with great features and future plans.

Your choice what to do.

My opinion, this one is a holder

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

Price will surely hit 100.

The question is when, from my point of view, end 2018.

BUT, NEO at this moment, is a investment you will not know what you get.  You could get burned in the near future, or positive China news will boom NEO up aigan.

Doesnt take away the fact NEO is a solid smart economy platform with great features and future plans.

Your choice what to do.

My opinion, this one is a holder

My thoughts are with you, while reading this.

So far I am supporting NEO, but you can't really say what will happen in near or in not so near future with this one.

Although NEO, being discussed across many forums, has good infrastructure, that doesn't guarantee success at the end.

But as you said it, more like a holder then dumper for now.
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

Great project, just wish more updates on development is available.

MegaAzer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

It is at stage 3 :-P

How about reading a bit what is currently possible on NEO Chain? Or just simply read previous comments in this thread? I "love" these meaningless comments that ask questions that first can be found out by someone himself and second don't ask a concrete question.

But I think all the newbie posts are just to collect Activity points...

kazanchev

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

It is at stage 3 :-P

How about reading a bit what is currently possible on NEO Chain? Or just simply read previous comments in this thread? I "love" these meaningless comments that ask questions that first can be found out by someone himself and second don't ask a concrete question.

But I think all the newbie posts are just to collect Activity points...

These comments are destroying my brain.
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

I can believe in many things, except that the Chinese government is determined to ruin the NEO.  No, they are not so stupid as to do it.  Rather, they will regulate their people's innovations and support them.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

What happens with the NEO is worth following another coin, when there is trouble then it does not back down and instead reinforces the concept and team, and this is a testament and a positive spirit for all developers.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

neon-wallet
Support for Ledger Nano S

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.7

This release brings support for the ledger, along a new website and many other improvements:

Added support for Neoscan explorer.
Redesigned notifications.
Added Gas price value to dashboard + Total for Neo and Gas.
Improved user experience on login pages.
Bug fixes.
Architecture enhancements.
Removed the token sale page, It will reappear in v0.0.8 with full NEP5 support.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:52:46 PM

neon-wallet
Support for Ledger Nano S

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.0.7

This release brings support for the ledger, along a new website and many other improvements:

Added support for Neoscan explorer.
Redesigned notifications.
Added Gas price value to dashboard + Total for Neo and Gas.
Improved user experience on login pages.
Bug fixes.
Architecture enhancements.
Removed the token sale page, It will reappear in v0.0.8 with full NEP5 support.

another great update, $neo def belongs in the top 5 longterm projects

plus morpheus wallet will be a BEAUTY

https://neonewstoday.com/development/morpheus-wallet-moves-beta-testing-phase/
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

China Never Went Anywhere, Contrary to Misconception
by NEO2MOON

I keep seeing comments: "if only China would come back" "if only China would get on board" "once china comes back online". It baffles my mind because China never went anywhere. Onchain and NEO are expanding in China and world-wide and if anything China is extending its arm more than most other nations to date with strong encouragement of blockchain development and infrastructure. All China did was shut down traditional exchages so that grandma doesnt liquidate her retirement savings and invest in Bitconnect or 500 other scam ICOs. While many experts have voiced that they see this as a pause until regulations are solidified, the ecosystem has been and will continue to move forward regardless of the exchange situation.
A few notes: - China is encoraging blockchain development more than perhaps any other country. They are even developing their own digitized yuan to be compatable with the digital/smart economy
ICO/project funding in china is legal but you have to be an accredited investor
ICOs can be launched but funding must be international if the funds are raised by the general public (there is plenty of international funds)
P2P crypto trading is alive and legal in China and exchanges are now building for that model.
NEO, the platform, is moving forward inside China and outside of China regardless of what happened to the traditional exchages.
After the "crack down" - which is a restriction on broad ICO funding and trading, not NEO, the following has been launched or in progress:
Red Pulse (RPX) sucessfully launched their ICO and raised the full amount sought.
Loopring partnership (being modified to run on NEO, Da Hongfei is an advisor) (decentralized automated execution system that trades across crypto exchanges but protects against counterparty risk, namely transferring tokens to exchanges and the exchange going down or freezing your funds)
NEX - the CoZ developed platform for decentralized trade and payment service creation was announced
Qlink announced it will utilize the NEO network and register assets on the NEO chain. Qlink is a wireless telecommunications service with millions of existing customers
Elastos partnership - Blockchain powered internet. Elastos is the world's first Internet operating system that uses the Internet as the base-layer infrastructure rather than an application.
THEKEY, probably one of the most significant projects in crypto chose NEO as their platform and will have an ICO. This project revolves around digital identity through medical registration and has formed agreements/official recognition with many jurisdictions within China (AMA this week). See whitepaper for a description that does this project justice.
Aphellion P2P decentralized exchange ICO was announced (jury is out on this one)
Fosun Group (one of Chinas largest conglomerates) agreed to fund Onchain
Onchain developing proof of concept for CSD (China securities clearinghouse) and other branches such as big data/identity
More than 30 dApps are in development
New great looking and polished wallets are coming online like "Morpheus" + Ledger Nano
NEO Council agreed to a 5 year funding plan for CoZ (32 official members to date and growing)
NEO Council has been traveling all around the world (mostly asia region) and building connections and introducing NEO development training.
More than what is listed above has been accomplished but these are some of the highlights. I think this is fairly obvious to most, but for for those with any doubt - the NEO global ecosystem is alive and growing inside and outside of China!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7be7wx/china_never_went_anywhere_contrary_to/?st=J9PUVLF1&sh=302f053d

sihat

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:35 AM

How to know the actual transaction in NEO blockchain?
You see in order to claim your gas, you need to make some NEO tx.
Thus, most of the tx is made so that gas can be claimed. How to know what % is it ? For me almost 100% of my neo tx is to enable me to claim gas.
Let said , if we deduct all these transactions what will be the actual tx in NEO blockchain? The system itself make it difficult for me to quantify the actual use case other than gas claim.
let me know if i have missed out anything.

China Never Went Anywhere, Contrary to Misconception
by NEO2MOON

I keep seeing comments: "if only China would come back" "if only China would get on board" "once china comes back online". It baffles my mind because China never went anywhere. Onchain and NEO are expanding in China and world-wide and if anything China is extending its arm more than most other nations to date with strong encouragement of blockchain development and infrastructure. All China did was shut down traditional exchages so that grandma doesnt liquidate her retirement savings and invest in Bitconnect or 500 other scam ICOs. While many experts have voiced that they see this as a pause until regulations are solidified, the ecosystem has been and will continue to move forward regardless of the exchange situation.
A few notes: - China is encoraging blockchain development more than perhaps any other country. They are even developing their own digitized yuan to be compatable with the digital/smart economy
ICO/project funding in china is legal but you have to be an accredited investor
ICOs can be launched but funding must be international if the funds are raised by the general public (there is plenty of international funds)
P2P crypto trading is alive and legal in China and exchanges are now building for that model.
NEO, the platform, is moving forward inside China and outside of China regardless of what happened to the traditional exchages.
After the "crack down" - which is a restriction on broad ICO funding and trading, not NEO, the following has been launched or in progress:
Red Pulse (RPX) sucessfully launched their ICO and raised the full amount sought.
Loopring partnership (being modified to run on NEO, Da Hongfei is an advisor) (decentralized automated execution system that trades across crypto exchanges but protects against counterparty risk, namely transferring tokens to exchanges and the exchange going down or freezing your funds)
NEX - the CoZ developed platform for decentralized trade and payment service creation was announced
Qlink announced it will utilize the NEO network and register assets on the NEO chain. Qlink is a wireless telecommunications service with millions of existing customers
Elastos partnership - Blockchain powered internet. Elastos is the world's first Internet operating system that uses the Internet as the base-layer infrastructure rather than an application.
THEKEY, probably one of the most significant projects in crypto chose NEO as their platform and will have an ICO. This project revolves around digital identity through medical registration and has formed agreements/official recognition with many jurisdictions within China (AMA this week). See whitepaper for a description that does this project justice.
Aphellion P2P decentralized exchange ICO was announced (jury is out on this one)
Fosun Group (one of Chinas largest conglomerates) agreed to fund Onchain
Onchain developing proof of concept for CSD (China securities clearinghouse) and other branches such as big data/identity
More than 30 dApps are in development
New great looking and polished wallets are coming online like "Morpheus" + Ledger Nano
NEO Council agreed to a 5 year funding plan for CoZ (32 official members to date and growing)
NEO Council has been traveling all around the world (mostly asia region) and building connections and introducing NEO development training.
More than what is listed above has been accomplished but these are some of the highlights. I think this is fairly obvious to most, but for for those with any doubt - the NEO global ecosystem is alive and growing inside and outside of China!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7be7wx/china_never_went_anywhere_contrary_to/?st=J9PUVLF1&sh=302f053d

HACKELMaN501

Activity: 225
Merit: 33

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

Hey Guys,

I have a problem with the Neo Android App. It doesn't sync anymore. It stands at height 1551545 and shows 100% till 2 days.

Is there a problem with android app or has anyone else the same problem?

Please help me!

$AVA $DOT $MITX $ZCN $AZERO $NEAR $OCEAN $OLT
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

Hi guys, sorry for my question. I own some NEO on the exchanger but I'm looking for a way to store them somewhere for long term. Which is the safest one?

Me too - the best thing is to stake your neo in the neon wallet and receive free gas - unfortunately the neo website won't load atm.

Can someone tell me do you need the neon wallet open all the time to receive your gas?

You do not need to keep any of your NEO wallets open at all to receive GAS. You can stay offline for any number of years, come back later and claim all generated GAS over that time period if you would want to. Owning NEO and storing it at an address of your own is enough to entitle you to the generation of GAS. The specialised bookkeeping nodes will keep the NEO network running. Keeping NEO at Binance or Kucoin will also entitle NEO holders to GAS, but not if held at other exchanges currently. Keep in mind though that generally holding any cryptocurrency at an exchange is the least safe option available.

The safest way to store your NEO would likely involve the hardware wallet called Nano Ledger S. NEO support for the Nano Ledger S is almost entirely in place, but I would wait for confirmations for that. The next hardware wallet that will have NEO support is Ledger Blue (if you are willing to wait longer and do not mind the price tag).

What you can also do is ensure you leave no wallet files or private keys on your computer (but make backups that are not connected to the internet) and ensure you have a good anti-virus program and anti-malware program which can be something like Avast, Malwarebytes and HitmanPro to ensure there is no malicious software on your computer.

Good! Thank you so much for your reply. Very clear, i will do as you said

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: