Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
kazanchev

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:17:35 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 10:58:10 PM by kazanchev

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

What a retarded question. You should be ashamed. Spend some time to study the subject. Really stupid...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_flatlands_

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:06:45 AM

Coinmarketcap now has Neo supply at 65m.

Where has the extra 30% appeared from?
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:14:11 AM

Chinese Might be Able to Trade Bitcoin Again Soon

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-might-be-able-to-trade-bitcoin-again-soon

19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the most important conference in China this year, ended on Oct. 24. With the end of the conference, some temporary regulations and policies are canceled as well. Among the regulations, the shutdown of Bitcoin trading in China might be one.

On Oct. 28 ZB.com, which is a new cryptocurrency trading platform, announced that all trading functionality will be available from Nov. 1. Users can sign up for accounts and deposit now.

The platform claims that people all over the world, including those in mainland China, can exchange and trade on the platform. The languages of the website are Chinese and English. However, it’s too soon to state that the regulation toward Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is invalid. Maybe the platform will be closed by the government soon. Nevertheless, there are also people saying that the Chinese government is behind the platform.

Offline trades become popular after regulation
For now, nobody knows exactly what’s going to happen after Nov. 1. It's good news if Chinese Bitcoin traders may operate more easily. Since the shutdown of Bitcoin trading platforms in China, people have started to trade Bitcoin through Taobao, which is the Chinese version of eBay which belongs to Alibaba Group, Wechat chatting group, and QQ chatting group. Offline trades have become popular between Chinese Bitcoin traders.

This is good news for neo. Well, I hope it's more than a rumors.

Crypt0Greek

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

The total supply is the same 100m as it used to be,
you are referring to Circulating supply, its part of coins they where locked up
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:28:54 AM

Hello  again,
I was outside of the cryptoworld for few days, but now I am back and I would like to ask some things about NEO, how the things looks today:

What are the ways to acceletate synchronization of NEO wallet  (I'm using official one) Last time I have tried download offline chain data, but unsuccesfull - there was an issue with download interrupting. I would like to know if it still better way and if it is fixed?

My second question is about exhcanges.. are that plans to enter  NEO  on any new major exchanges?  Especially I would  like to know about Japan's and Korean's exhchanges

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

The second project on NEO appeared: P2P exchange. If it will contunie - NEO become more popular and we will see a big profit.
They seldom do tweets, but usually there a lot of info about their progress.

Exactly, NEO is the best Chinese project, we like it very much!
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

its locked by the dev for future development
the total supply is 100M. this alcoins is a huge if we see the price right now.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:27 AM

its locked by the dev for future development
the total supply is 100M. this alcoins is a huge if we see the price right now.

15million was realesed on 29th october. Did nog have a significant effect on the price like some were afraid for.
These are the only coins that will be brought in supply for a while now.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:43:01 AM

Chinese Bitcoin Traders Could Benefit From OKEx, Huobi-Pro P2P Trade Launch

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-bitcoin-traders-could-benefit-from-okex-huobi-pro-p2p-trade-launch

China’s Bitcoin traders could return to their favorite exchanges if rumors regarding OKEx and Huobi-Pro come true.

According to local news feed cnLedger, the two umbrella exchanges are “soon to launch” p2p Bitcoin trading with support for fiat currencies including the yuan.

“We believe they'll support CNY and some others,” the resource tweeted Monday...........
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

Interesting move by NEO announcing ICO give back to sponsors.  I wonder if that move was prompted by becoming compliant with China's ICO regulations ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:22:27 PM

"NEO Sponsor Giveback Plan" Announcement

Author chris@neo.org posted on 10/30/2017

Dear contributors and supporters of NEO community,
First, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to your continuous contributions and support to NEO! NEO MainNet has been in sound operation for over 1 year.
As of today, there are more than 90,000 NEO holders and over 76,000 NeoGas holders. As NEO smart economy gradually establishes itself as a well-recognized concept, followers on Twitter has grown into a 110,000-odd force while subscribers on Reddit exceeded 30,000. Further to our surprise, NEO community has seen an increasing number of outstanding developers onboarding and high-quality projects going live, including NEON light wallet, NeoTracker blockchain browser and NeoNewsToday, a news portal, to name but a few. With the joint efforts of contributors around the world, NEO has evolved into a technical community that empowers the world. With continuous enhancement of NeoContract smart contract system and the activation of NEP (NEO Enhancement Proposals) mechanism, it's in our belief that NEO community will see a swelling number of high-quality projects and a growing number of contributors.

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

https://cryptopanic.com/news/397090/NEO-Sponsor-Giveback-Plan-Announcement
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

"NEO Sponsor Giveback Plan" Announcement

Author chris@neo.org posted on 10/30/2017

Dear contributors and supporters of NEO community,
First, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude to your continuous contributions and support to NEO! NEO MainNet has been in sound operation for over 1 year.
As of today, there are more than 90,000 NEO holders and over 76,000 NeoGas holders. As NEO smart economy gradually establishes itself as a well-recognized concept, followers on Twitter has grown into a 110,000-odd force while subscribers on Reddit exceeded 30,000. Further to our surprise, NEO community has seen an increasing number of outstanding developers onboarding and high-quality projects going live, including NEON light wallet, NeoTracker blockchain browser and NeoNewsToday, a news portal, to name but a few. With the joint efforts of contributors around the world, NEO has evolved into a technical community that empowers the world. With continuous enhancement of NeoContract smart contract system and the activation of NEP (NEO Enhancement Proposals) mechanism, it's in our belief that NEO community will see a swelling number of high-quality projects and a growing number of contributors.

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

https://cryptopanic.com/news/397090/NEO-Sponsor-Giveback-Plan-Announcement

Wow, thats a first in the industry!  May have something to do with complying with doing an ICO in China.

Either way giving back all original investments is  nice surprise!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

This is the reason I didn't try the wallet yet and let my tokens sit comfortably at Bittrex continuously. When I don't have enough time to go through these issues I simply wait for feedback of those who test and start uses immediately. NEO can be next on the pump list as it already has sometimes since last significant move.

Aaaarrrggghhhh! Don't hodl your NEO on Bittrex, you will not get any GAS it will all go into the pockets of Bittrex.
If you want to hodl your coin on an exchange use Binance they give you your GAS for your NEO (GAS issued once a month).
You can also use Kucoin, I think they give GAS every day.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-relaunch-kucoin-bonus-plan-and-gas-reward-distribution-on-26th-september/

Here is my referral if you want to sign up to Kucoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3K63p
Kucoin is not better then binance. It's have only few pair to trade on it/ I hold al my neo at binance. I think in some month it will be one of the best exchanges, it they let RPX to be traded on it
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:41 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 01:09:36 PM by Call_Me_Bambi

This is the reason I didn't try the wallet yet and let my tokens sit comfortably at Bittrex continuously. When I don't have enough time to go through these issues I simply wait for feedback of those who test and start uses immediately. NEO can be next on the pump list as it already has sometimes since last significant move.

Aaaarrrggghhhh! Don't hodl your NEO on Bittrex, you will not get any GAS it will all go into the pockets of Bittrex.
If you want to hodl your coin on an exchange use Binance they give you your GAS for your NEO (GAS issued once a month).
You can also use Kucoin, I think they give GAS every day.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-relaunch-kucoin-bonus-plan-and-gas-reward-distribution-on-26th-september/

Kucoin is not better then binance. It's have only few pair to trade on it/ I hold al my neo at binance. I think in some month it will be one of the best exchanges, it they let RPX to be traded on it

If it's only NEO that anyone wants to trade then Binance or Kucoin would do but, I agree, Binance is better as it has a better range of coin options; I also found that Binance's  support to be excellent with a quick reply to any query or problem I had.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:42:00 AM

I am using Neo-gui. I imported my key from Ico when it was Antshare.
I don't understand if neo-gui is a deterministic wallet for the new addresses or have I to save every private key?

NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet, so you'll have to save every new private key generated.

What do you mean by every private key? You got a private key from your old wallet, right? You can just use this one for the new one. Maybe you should try NEON wallet or Neotracker.io what is much easier than the NEO GUI to be honest.

Deterministic wallets are wallets that derive all private keys from single huge random number called seed. This derivation process is deterministic meaning that the same seed value will always generate the same set of private keys. As seed is sufficient to recover all private keys, it is the only thing that has to be backed up. Seeds are typically encoded as string of English words. Most Bitcoins wallets are deterministic wallets. Non-deterministic wallets are wallets that contains set of randomly and independently generated private keys. As private keys generated by this type of wallet are unrelated, each and every one of them has to be backed up separately. NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet.
Thank you very much. This is a wonderful explanation and I noticed that I had a risky behaviour with neo-gui. I imported only first key from ICO and then I generated some more Neo addresses. I didn't care because I didn't transfer any Neo on that addresses. I was totally wrong because Neo uses the addresses for the change of a transaction. Now I have backed up all the keys!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

I am using Neo-gui. I imported my key from Ico when it was Antshare.
I don't understand if neo-gui is a deterministic wallet for the new addresses or have I to save every private key?

NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet, so you'll have to save every new private key generated.

What do you mean by every private key? You got a private key from your old wallet, right? You can just use this one for the new one. Maybe you should try NEON wallet or Neotracker.io what is much easier than the NEO GUI to be honest.

Deterministic wallets are wallets that derive all private keys from single huge random number called seed. This derivation process is deterministic meaning that the same seed value will always generate the same set of private keys. As seed is sufficient to recover all private keys, it is the only thing that has to be backed up. Seeds are typically encoded as string of English words. Most Bitcoins wallets are deterministic wallets. Non-deterministic wallets are wallets that contains set of randomly and independently generated private keys. As private keys generated by this type of wallet are unrelated, each and every one of them has to be backed up separately. NEO-GUI is non-deterministic wallet.
Thank you very much. This is a wonderful explanation and I noticed that I had a risky behaviour with neo-gui. I imported only first key from ICO and then I generated some more Neo addresses. I didn't care because I didn't transfer any Neo on that addresses. I was totally wrong because Neo uses the addresses for the change of a transaction. Now I have backed up all the keys!

I din't know what deterministic or non-deterministic wallet was, and never even knew the terms existed before this post, so I looked it up and found an expanation here .. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deterministic_wallet
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:44:45 AM

NEO Rebrands Its Web : Can NEO/USD Keep The Increasing Pace

http://ethereumworldnews.com/neo-rebrands-web-can-neousd-keep-increasing-pace/

NEO price is returning above its range after dropping to the lows of $27.17. Will the pair continue climbing upwards and be the only one gaining for the day?

NEO the Only Lead-Crypto Increasing on October 30
After entering its range-bound pattern between $28-$29 on Oct 26, NEO price lost to the bears declined towards the levels lower than $27.00 on some exchanges. However, supports around that area which are holding the price from major losses for some time now hoisted it upwards again......
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

Beijing NEO Blockchain Programming Day: Report

https://neonewstoday.com/events/beijing-neo-blockchain-programming-day-report/

The following is a report by the NEO Council on the NEO Blockchain Programming Day held in Beijing on October 28th.

Beijing’s first NEO Blockchain Programming Day – A huge success!

Even as the chilling autumn winds blew fiercely in Beijing, it did little to quell the insatiable hunger for learning that consumed every programmer. On October 28th, on the 5th floor of Block E, Phase 2, Ocean International Center, 210 Ziyun Temple in Beijing, a group of programmers gathered, responding to the assembly call of “NEO Blockchain Programming Day”.

The NEO Blockchain Programming Day is a training activity run by the NEO community, in response to the growing interest from developers who seek to learn more about blockchain development and smart contracts. Through a carefully designed course, a senior technical instructor guides students through the content, allowing every student to quickly get up-to-speed, and improve their blockchain programming skills.......

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

I sold part of NEO, and bought VEN and ETP, but the bulk of everything is exactly in NEO.  Wink
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:53:50 AM

https://coinone.co.kr/talk/unlisted/
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: