Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241223 times)
EleanorZ

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

I have a very small amount of NEO since it was called antshares. I have them stored in an exchange in which I do not receive dividends in the form of gas, I have to change them to the neon wallet or transfer it to an exchange where the gas is rewarded. Any good option? How much will I earn on gas in% with my NEO? I do not know much about how NEO works, but will there be ethereum style tokens in the future or only distributed applications?

You can calculate your rewards here: https://neotogas.com/

There are several wallet options along the lower right side here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

If you can't decide, the Neon wallet is probably the most user-friendly. It is almost certainly worth it to you to transfer your NEO from the exchange (unless you have like < 2 NEO). And it's definitely safer.

But if you really want to leave your NEO in an exchange and collect GAS, then Binance or Kucoin are probably your best options. I have used Binance with no issues (not specifically to stake NEO though), but I haven't tried Kucoin. From what I understand, it's also reasonably trustworthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

It sucks that Bittrex doesn't claim GAS for NEO holders on the exchange. What a waste of stake.

I had Antshares>NEO in my Bittrex wallet for a couple of months last summer (before I found out about the GAS).

When I learned of the GAS, I quickly withdrew my NEO to my NEON wallet.

I don't have a ton of NEO, but I still could have earned some GAS had I not left them on Bittrex for the first 2 months.

I like trading on Bittrex, but the GAS thing still kind of pisses me off   Angry
bitcoinciturk

Activity: 30
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

All coins went to the moon since bitcon came from 3000$ to 17000$. But only NEO stays as it is.I would expect at least NEO to hit 50$-60$. I bought it with great hope but im now a little disappointed. I'm not sure, maybe i'm impatient. What do you think when NEO will start mooning...
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:54:26 AM

NEO currently went in rest mode and let other coins to speculate little bit before coming back with new updates and potential. This market ha sits on style of moving in either direction. NEO is allowing another chance to those couldn't make entry at higher price to get on the train in time this time.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:47:54 AM

All coins went to the moon since bitcon came from 3000$ to 17000$. But only NEO stays as it is.I would expect at least NEO to hit 50$-60$. I bought it with great hope but im now a little disappointed. I'm not sure, maybe i'm impatient. What do you think when NEO will start mooning...

Well i can think of coin who is even worse off than NEO, and thats QTUM... Both of these gians dont move. Thats becouse big investors and hechfunds are focusing on other coins firght now...

Neo and Qtum will come sooner or later dont worrie. Qtum and NEO time will come iin first half of 2018 and OMGS as well... just be patient. But i agree money that people have in Neo right now could be better off in almost any other top 50 coin...

But hey it is what it is patience...
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

Qlink signs cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group, partnering in blockchain based Internet of Vehicles development
Qlink embarks on telecom services for IoV

Qlink, the Singapore based blockchain startup building the world’s first decentralized mobile network have announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group to develop Internet of Vehicle (IoV) technologies by deploying blockchain based telecommunication solutions.
The two entities have agreed to establish a joint venture company focusing on electric vehicle manufacturing and blockchain technology deployment. Qlink will provide technological support for Cenntro Auto by developing the foundational blockchain based telecommunication platform, including telecom asset registration, vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology development and IoV mobile data billing.
Cenntro Automotive Group is a global technology company that operates a “Co-op” automotive manufacturing platform, providing a full spectrum of electric vehicle technology, development, and supply chain services. This platform innovates the vehicle manufacturing industry by decentralizing the automotive value chain, creating an ecosystem of resources that collaborate to design, build and sell vehicles.

In addition, Qlink is scheduled to launch their vehicle mounted base station by the end of 2018, enabling automotives to provide mobile LTE network coverage. The cooperation between Qlink and Cenntro will accelerate the implementation of the Qlink project. Vehicles manufactured by Cenntro will be equipped with base stations and registered as telecom assets to the NEO blockchain. Mobile billing information will be recorded to the Qlink chain, which is a dedicated blockchain for the telecom industry.

Qlink’s mission is to build the world’s first decentralized mobile network and an open source blockchain based telecom infrastructure to support all forms of communication. When the IoV is put into commercial use, it will generate ultra-frequent and large amounts of data consumption, challenging the traditional telcos’ network speed and coverage capabilities. In addition, the current network billing system is not suitable for industrial usage.

Allen Li, CEO and chief architect of Qlink says, “Cenntro is the ideal partner for Qlink to develop and launch IoV services. Vehicles are as indispensable as telecom services in our modern lives. Closely combining the two will build a smarter transportation structure for the future.”

Wang Zuguang, one of the founders of Cenntro was the founding member of Unitech Telecom, which later re-branded to UTStarcom. UTStarcom is a global telecom infrastructure provider, focused on delivering innovative carrier-class broadband transport and access (both Wi-Fi and fixed line) products and solutions. UTStarcom was founded in 1991 and began trading on the NASDAQ in 2000.
Wang has shifted his focus to the IoV industry, believing telecom native vehicles are the future of automotive. Qlink’s decentralized mobile network solution further enhances the communication agility and capability of the vehicle network.

https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-cenntro-automotive-group-partnering-in-blockchain-based-26221038997f
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

Red Pulse Opens Up Platform to 18 Financial Institutions as Part of Accenture’s FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific

https://blog.red-pulse.com/red-pulse-opens-up-platform-to-18-financial-institutions-as-part-of-accentures-fintech-innovation-a1680645f7fb?gi=caa9f8dd1f85

During the NEO/QRC blockchain competition kickoff event held in Tokyo on December 9, 2017, Jonathan announced that we will be opening up the Red Pulse platform to 18 top financial institutions as part of Accenture’s FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific. This is part of a gradual rollout plan, starting first with these 18 financial institutions and our existing clients.

The Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific was launched by Accenture in Hong Kong in 2014. As a participant of the 2017 program, Red Pulse engaged with leading financial institutions to share our platform and business model, and receive feedback and guidance. A full list of participating institutions is available here.

Goldennbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

No ideas why NEO so undervalued. EOS going to the moon but NEO still keep same price. If price EOS will be keep trend to up I will buy more NEO for low price.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

SECURITY.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42309371

Hidden software that can record every letter typed on a computer keyboard has been discovered pre-installed on hundreds of HP laptop models.
Security researcher Michael Myng found the keylogging code in software drivers preinstalled on HP laptops to make the keyboard work.
HP said more than 460 models of laptop were affected by the "potential security vulnerability".
It has issued a software patch for its customers to remove the keylogger.
The issue affects laptops in the EliteBook, ProBook, Pavilion and Envy ranges, among others. HP has issued a full list of affected devices, dating back to 2012.
In a statement, the company said: "HP uses Synaptics' touchpads in some of its mobile PCs and has worked with Synaptics to provide fixes to their error for impacted HP systems, available via the security bulletin on HP.com."
'Loss of confidentiality'
Mr Myng discovered the keylogger while inspecting Synaptics Touchpad software, to figure out how to control the keyboard backlight on an HP laptop.
He said the keylogger was disabled by default, but an attacker with access to the computer could have enabled it to record what a user was typing.
According to HP, it was originally built into the Synaptics software to help debug errors.
It acknowledged that could lead to "loss of confidentiality" but it said neither Synaptics nor HP had access to customer data as a result of the flaw.
In May, a similar keylogger was discovered in the audio drivers pre-installed on several HP laptop models.
At the time, the company said the keylogger code had been mistakenly added to the software.

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:00:09 PM

NEO (NEO) Will be the Currency of 2018: Invest in the Future of Blockchains

https://oracletimes.com/neo-neo-will-be-the-currency-of-2018-invest-in-the-future-of-blockchains/

NEO (NEO) China has caused a huge disruption in the world in nearly all sectors. Technological advancements and uptake coupled with a huge local market and an enabling political environment have produced global giants in the various economic sectors. Alibaba, an e-commerce platform is now almost as big as Amazon while their taxi-hailing service, Didi Dache handles as many daily transactions as Uber.

So when China launched its first cryptocurrency, naturally the world was excited to see how it would fare. NEO (NEO) has not disappointed though and has gone on to burst into the top 10 most valuable currencies after two years in the market. Originally launched as Antshares, it rebranded to NEO earlier this year along with other infrastructure upgrades.

NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform.

NEO and Onchain
NEO’s association with Onchain is one of the reasons many investors foresee a very bright future for NEO. While some continue to confuse the two, they are two distinct entities with each catering to its niche market. Onchain is an independent entity that is venture-backed and that help business enterprises incorporate blockchain technology into their operations. Onchain was a spinoff from NEO when the developers realized that they needed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain has developed an architecture for enterprise blockchain solution known as DNA and it has worked with many businesses to unveil the benefits of the blockchain platform. The growth of Onchain has however aided the course for NEO as it creates extra traction and interest from enterprises as well as its clients.

Smart Assets
While other blockchains only focus on the trading of digital currencies on their platforms, NEO recognized the need to incorporate other assets into the platform to have one universally accepted digital system of a smart economy. The process begins with the deposit and registration of these assets on NEO’s platform. Through its e-contracts feature, NEO recognizes these assets through a legal digital certification program. These assets can then be exchanged in a peer-to-peer model with the exchange happening on NEO’s platform.

Digitized smart assets can be financial contracts, bills, equities and loyalty points. The NEO platform enables equity crowdfunding, supply chain financing, and peer-to-peer lending through the smart assets model in a way no other platform can.

China’s Ethereum? No, it’s better
A common comparison has been drawn between NEO and Ethereum with many calling NEO China’s Ethereum. While this comparison is justified thanks to the similarity in structure and some offerings, NEO is far more advanced than Ethereum. Having been developed after Ethereum, NEO’s developers had the time to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and make a better platform.

For one, to develop smart contracts in Ethereum, one has to learn its native programming language, Solidity. This has hindered any enterprises from using the revolutionary smart contracts program. NEO, however, takes the hustle away by enabling the development of smart contracts on their platform with most of the popular programming languages including Java, C#, JavaScript, Go, Kotlin and Python. These cover over 80% of the programmers and ensures that developers that desire to use the NEO platform do not have to learn any new languages.

NEO’s smart contract is also superior to Ethereum’s as it is more scalable, guarantees more security and is more user-friendly.

The right time to invest in NEO?
Smart contracts are the future of blockchains and Ethereum has proven this and catapulted itself to the position of the second most valuable cryptocurrency. NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform and this coupled with the huge home market in China will make NEO one of the biggest currencies in 2018. Its current price is $36 and this will hit $100 in no time. Invest in the future of the blockchain technology.

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

It sucks that Bittrex doesn't claim GAS for NEO holders on the exchange. What a waste of stake.

I had Antshares>NEO in my Bittrex wallet for a couple of months last summer (before I found out about the GAS).

When I learned of the GAS, I quickly withdrew my NEO to my NEON wallet.

I don't have a ton of NEO, but I still could have earned some GAS had I not left them on Bittrex for the first 2 months.

I like trading on Bittrex, but the GAS thing still kind of pisses me off   Angry

same here, they are earning money on our back and they are restricting 1 neo fees if you want to withdraw ..
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Qlink signs cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group, partnering in blockchain based Internet of Vehicles development
Qlink embarks on telecom services for IoV

Qlink, the Singapore based blockchain startup building the world’s first decentralized mobile network have announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with Cenntro Automotive Group to develop Internet of Vehicle (IoV) technologies by deploying blockchain based telecommunication solutions.
The two entities have agreed to establish a joint venture company focusing on electric vehicle manufacturing and blockchain technology deployment. Qlink will provide technological support for Cenntro Auto by developing the foundational blockchain based telecommunication platform, including telecom asset registration, vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology development and IoV mobile data billing.
Cenntro Automotive Group is a global technology company that operates a “Co-op” automotive manufacturing platform, providing a full spectrum of electric vehicle technology, development, and supply chain services. This platform innovates the vehicle manufacturing industry by decentralizing the automotive value chain, creating an ecosystem of resources that collaborate to design, build and sell vehicles.

In addition, Qlink is scheduled to launch their vehicle mounted base station by the end of 2018, enabling automotives to provide mobile LTE network coverage. The cooperation between Qlink and Cenntro will accelerate the implementation of the Qlink project. Vehicles manufactured by Cenntro will be equipped with base stations and registered as telecom assets to the NEO blockchain. Mobile billing information will be recorded to the Qlink chain, which is a dedicated blockchain for the telecom industry.

Qlink’s mission is to build the world’s first decentralized mobile network and an open source blockchain based telecom infrastructure to support all forms of communication. When the IoV is put into commercial use, it will generate ultra-frequent and large amounts of data consumption, challenging the traditional telcos’ network speed and coverage capabilities. In addition, the current network billing system is not suitable for industrial usage.

Allen Li, CEO and chief architect of Qlink says, “Cenntro is the ideal partner for Qlink to develop and launch IoV services. Vehicles are as indispensable as telecom services in our modern lives. Closely combining the two will build a smarter transportation structure for the future.”

Wang Zuguang, one of the founders of Cenntro was the founding member of Unitech Telecom, which later re-branded to UTStarcom. UTStarcom is a global telecom infrastructure provider, focused on delivering innovative carrier-class broadband transport and access (both Wi-Fi and fixed line) products and solutions. UTStarcom was founded in 1991 and began trading on the NASDAQ in 2000.
Wang has shifted his focus to the IoV industry, believing telecom native vehicles are the future of automotive. Qlink’s decentralized mobile network solution further enhances the communication agility and capability of the vehicle network.

https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-cenntro-automotive-group-partnering-in-blockchain-based-26221038997f
What is the relationship between Qlink and Neo? Although NEO has not moved since its rise in November, there is no big gain but it is growing a little bit every day. Now I have a big hiked hunch.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

I have a very small amount of NEO since it was called antshares. I have them stored in an exchange in which I do not receive dividends in the form of gas, I have to change them to the neon wallet or transfer it to an exchange where the gas is rewarded. Any good option? How much will I earn on gas in% with my NEO? I do not know much about how NEO works, but will there be ethereum style tokens in the future or only distributed applications?

You can calculate your rewards here: https://neotogas.com/

There are several wallet options along the lower right side here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/

If you can't decide, the Neon wallet is probably the most user-friendly. It is almost certainly worth it to you to transfer your NEO from the exchange (unless you have like < 2 NEO). And it's definitely safer.

But if you really want to leave your NEO in an exchange and collect GAS, then Binance or Kucoin are probably your best options. I have used Binance with no issues (not specifically to stake NEO though), but I haven't tried Kucoin. From what I understand, it's also reasonably trustworthy.

Thank you for your reply, I will check the options but I think I will try Neon wallet.  Cheers!

Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:26:32 PM

Crazy Neo will have next year at least 70 ICO

https://twitter.com/ByteSizeCapital/status/939144132974354432
EleanorZ

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

SECURITY.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42309371

Hidden software that can record every letter typed on a computer keyboard has been discovered pre-installed on hundreds of HP laptop models.

[...]

And this, folks, is why you spend $50 on a new hard drive and do a clean install when you get a new computer (regardless of what you're using the computer for, but extra important if it's for crypto).
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

NEP-6 describes a wallet standard that allows the wallet files to be shared between the various implementations of NEO
https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/940633644116430848
crypto_beef

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

NEP-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:39 PM

Why is Deep Brain Chain getting so much attention?
 by crypto_oxford

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7jakzh/why_is_deep_brain_chain_getting_so_much_attention/

https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/kycEnglish.html

What is Deep Brain Chain?

* Deep Brain Chain is a decentralised neural network that distributes computational requirements to thousands of nodes in order to lower the cost of computing as well as make use of all the benefits of blockchain technology. * The massive neural network computing nodes of DeepBrain Chain can be dynamically adjusted according to the amount of calculation of the users products * To say it even simpler, its is 1. Data computation platform and 2. Data trading platform. * Uses distributed spare computing resources * The platform makes AI computational demands cheaper. * Secures the separation of data ownership and usage rights. * Secures Intellectual property for the data and for the products. * Protects against data leakage via hacking. * Aims to reduce the cost of use of AI by 70% Which of those benefits require the blockchain technology? * Pretty much all of them: the cost-efficiency the privacy protection, the security, the computation optimisation all comes from the decentralisation/distribution....
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:59 PM

Why is Deep Brain Chain getting so much attention?
 by crypto_oxford

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7jakzh/why_is_deep_brain_chain_getting_so_much_attention/

https://www.deepbrainchain.org/pc/kycEnglish.html

What is Deep Brain Chain?

* Deep Brain Chain is a decentralised neural network that distributes computational requirements to thousands of nodes in order to lower the cost of computing as well as make use of all the benefits of blockchain technology. * The massive neural network computing nodes of DeepBrain Chain can be dynamically adjusted according to the amount of calculation of the users products * To say it even simpler, its is 1. Data computation platform and 2. Data trading platform. * Uses distributed spare computing resources * The platform makes AI computational demands cheaper. * Secures the separation of data ownership and usage rights. * Secures Intellectual property for the data and for the products. * Protects against data leakage via hacking. * Aims to reduce the cost of use of AI by 70% Which of those benefits require the blockchain technology? * Pretty much all of them: the cost-efficiency the privacy protection, the security, the computation optimisation all comes from the decentralisation/distribution....

And how exactly is this bringing value to a thread on NEO?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:27:43 AM

Hey guys, any news about bittrex generating gas by holding it there? ive heard this long time ago, but looks like nothing moving that way.

Oh their wallet is generating GAS, just not for its users

In their defense, they have never claimed it either

They can't legally claim it and they have said so in statements. I think some time ago they said they were looking into it, but they have had such a huge surge in growth they are busy dealing with so many other issues.

Hmm why they cant claim it? I was always thinking they do it.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: