Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139759 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

It is considered as a plus that beta version of a platform is going to be released so fast, quick profit should follow, and this can attract many investors. When are you going to unfreeze your tokens?

I agree that for me this is also a bit plus. More so then being listed on exchanges. Sure its nice if you want to trade with REAL tokens, but if you actually want to use the tokens, the platform is what matters.

Also i believe i read somewhere they will unfreeze tokens after 1 year. Not 100% sure though.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:09:37 PM

It is considered as a plus that beta version of a platform is going to be released so fast, quick profit should follow, and this can attract many investors. When are you going to unfreeze your tokens?

I agree that for me this is also a bit plus. More so then being listed on exchanges. Sure its nice if you want to trade with REAL tokens, but if you actually want to use the tokens, the platform is what matters.

Also i believe i read somewhere they will unfreeze tokens after 1 year. Not 100% sure though.

I haven't found anything releated to the freezing of the tokens. Could you please elaborate on this?
ammosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Saw a great question on Youtube:

Seems to involve a LOT of trust here.  You give them money.  They use the money to buy buildings.  Hopefully they convert the rent back into ethereum to distribute among token holders.  What if they're not honest in their reporting of rents?  What about building operating costs?  Will those be deducted from the rent collected?  If so, how do we know those are accurately being reported?  If not, and 100% of the rent goes to token holders, what happens if the people operating the buildings can't afford the upkeep?

This was the answer of REAL:
Trust is one of the benefits of Blockchain. Every document will be recorded on the blockchain and we will work with smart contracts. We will also be audited.

Thats the strenght of blockchain! You can see everything!

Great work guys!
Who owns the building when you buy them? Are the buildings insured? For example, if there is a fire accident in the bought building, who will be responsible for it? - the token holders?

A very good point. Property can generate liability, and it matters a lot who will bear it. In many cases, it cannot be legally passed to third parties. For example, if a home needs capital investment - say, a local ordinance requires new fire alarm - someone's gotta pay for this. In most cases, it's a landlord. Now, if rent covers it, fine... But what if the capital outflow is greater? Someone will have to cough extra cash, like it or not.

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

This is my first ICO, when are we going to get details on the Presale? And how secure is this ICO going to be? I heard a story of hackers changing the address and stole millions.

Thank you
You know what hackers do? They copy all the website's code and paste it on another domain, so for example if you see a website named real.io I'm sure it will appear same as real.markets but with a different eth address on the sale page! You can only trust https://www.real.markets/

Right. If you like the project and plan to invest, be sure to create a bookmark on your browser long before the ICO so that you won't click on the wong link. You should also schedule a reminder on your favourite calendar app with all the info you can gather.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:42:57 PM

The beta version will come fast, it will be nice for investors and for the understanding of the project. The value will follow with the avancement of the project, a lot of benefit will be done with the platform and dividend will make everyone enjoy REAL token even with the freez of the token. Its not a problem to freez if you earn dividend !
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

Well, am yet to see this questions asked, so i figured, i will lay it out, and an admin can answer at their leisure.

So, with reference to ownership stake, how is that claim post ico?  Is it attached to the ETH Wallet that you used for the ICO or is there a formal registration that includes submitting/verification of ID cards etc.

In the event that someone loses their ETH wallet, will they be able submit a substitute wallet for the dividend? and if so, what steps will be taken to verify ownership?

Finally, will the amount of dividend paid to a founding investors(i.e contributed in the ico) differ from dividend paid to investors that purchased of the market.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

I haven't found anything releated to the freezing of the tokens. Could you please elaborate on this?

I think wat he's (or she's) talking about is the fact that the company will only use the token sale capital to fund operations and sales for the first 12 months. After these 12 months they plan to start liquidating (unfreezing) their REAL tokens. (https://smarticoinvestor.com/real-real-estate-asset-ledger-ico-good-bad-ugly-real-estate-icos-pt-1/)

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

Exactly, fast release means new investments. New investments means new revenue and that mean dividend for token holders.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

Grin They are connect with Gatecoin exchange.. Not hear about them much but I see they are also licensed as a Hong Kong Money Service Operator (MSO), enforce strict know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance policies which are regulated by the Hong Kong Customs & Excise Department. Smiley)) at least it will not have problem like btc-e... Cheesy nice exchange
Me too, i had never heard about it before, but hopefully this is a popular exchange that could bring more attraction to this token  Smiley

Gatecoin is a proper, reliable exchange. They've been around since 2013 and have even won some awards:
-2014 Best Start-up Prize for Central and East Asia Region at Talent Unleashed, whose judges include Sir Richard Branson, and Steve Wozniak. -Gatecoin won France's 2016 DigiWorld Asia Pacific Award, after being selected by the consulting firm Capgemini.

I have been using them since they started offering REP and have never had any problems with them (unlike with other exchanges).

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

GateCoin is a great exchange!
Glad REAL have found an exchange this quick.

Interesting that REAL already found an exchange where they will be listed. I had not heard of Gatecoin, but they seem quite big actually. Bittrex is still my main exchange so i hope they will eventually also be listed there, but i know how Bittrex can be!  Undecided

Sooner or later they will be on the bigger ones for sure, and even if it is not Bittrex, others will follow Smiley

Bittrex is not needed. If you have a great asset, other exchanges will do.
Everyone wants Bittrex but only a few make it. Dont know how it works... is it $$$?

REAL should be keep focussing on the project, exchanges will come.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:46:03 PM

Interesting that REAL already found an exchange where they will be listed. I had not heard of Gatecoin, but they seem quite big actually. Bittrex is still my main exchange so i hope they will eventually also be listed there, but i know how Bittrex can be!  Undecided

Sooner or later they will be on the bigger ones for sure, and even if it is not Bittrex, others will follow Smiley

Everyone wants Bittrex but only a few make it. Dont know how it works... is it $$$?

dont you have to pay a fee to be listed on bittrex?

well, i dont know gatecain, is that one of the small exchanges Oo? or woot?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Interesting that REAL already found an exchange where they will be listed. I had not heard of Gatecoin, but they seem quite big actually. Bittrex is still my main exchange so i hope they will eventually also be listed there, but i know how Bittrex can be!  Undecided

I don't think Bittrex is about money (Well I mean giving money to bittrex).

I think there a real study of the project everytime. They must study potential, daily volume, public interest, how easy will it be to integrate the currency. Quite rare to see a money hit Bittrex exchange then fail, and all my capital is currently of Bittrex even if I have Kraken, cryptopia too. Poloniex too but I hate it.
oisilener1982

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:52:45 PM

Looks like a solid project but can someone please tell me the comparison between Atlant and REAL?

Which do you think is the better investment?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Looks like a solid project but can someone please tell me the comparison between Atlant and REAL?

Which do you think is the better investment?
This is not speculation thread bro, you better do your own research with reading the whitepaper.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:20:22 AM

Interesting that REAL already found an exchange where they will be listed. I had not heard of Gatecoin, but they seem quite big actually. Bittrex is still my main exchange so i hope they will eventually also be listed there, but i know how Bittrex can be!  Undecided

dont you have to pay a fee to be listed on bittrex?

well, i dont know gatecain, is that one of the small exchanges Oo? or woot?
Gatecoin has been described above.

Gatecoin is a proper, reliable exchange. They've been around since 2013 and have even won some awards:
-2014 Best Start-up Prize for Central and East Asia Region at Talent Unleashed, whose judges include Sir Richard Branson, and Steve Wozniak. -Gatecoin won France's 2016 DigiWorld Asia Pacific Award, after being selected by the consulting firm Capgemini.

I have been using them since they started offering REP and have never had any problems with them (unlike with other exchanges).
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

atleast bittrex is fast with adding new tokens/coins to their exchange. If we had to wait on polo or kraken to sell the new coins, we will be old and grey. Even tokens that have been in Top 10 (like stratis and waves), which show high volume and interest are still not listed on major exchanges
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

Exchange will come if the platform is unique it can be listed after the ICO or a week or so, the early release of the beta version will make the investors have more confidence investing in a project.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

BTC-e was also a exchange supported by many users - look at where it is now. Exchanges are for traders, not project supporters.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:14:07 AM

BTC-e was also a exchange supported by many users - look at where it is now. Exchanges are for traders, not project supporters.

BTC-e is making a comeback but, this time under a new name.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

I think wat he's (or she's) talking about is the fact that the company will only use the token sale capital to fund operations and sales for the first 12 months. After these 12 months they plan to start liquidating (unfreezing) their REAL tokens. (https://smarticoinvestor.com/real-real-estate-asset-ledger-ico-good-bad-ugly-real-estate-icos-pt-1/)

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Indeed, that is exactly what i meant Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: