Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139795 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

HODL. Their cash reserves is comfortably 15+ million usd.

4x the current market cap.

imho it is very clear that once platform is live and start buying properties and distributing dividends, REAL will moon.

now with ETH $700 they have $19Mill. smart guys

common, sell guys! Cheesy

I am expecting a good pump also.

Bought some real very cheap and waiting for more news. Their market cap is less than 5m $ and can easily make a 20x after platform goes online.

Lol, this makes it clear that you have no idea how the project works.

Panorama, what is your opinion on the value that REAL token should or could have now given they hold close to 20MM USD for investments?

I think they hold about $18.7 million of ETH they can invest, not $20 million. Either way, there are 15 million tokens in circulation, so that's $1.33 per token if they hold $20 million. At $18.7 million, it's about $1.25.

I know how project work. But also know how crypto community fomos.

It won't get to value of something it always makes multiplies of it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
investor esteban

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

Upon sale of their tokens, this should shoot up to over $1.40.

They have first mover advantage, so expecting it to head far higher upon the release of the platform

Looking forward to using these tokens
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

imho it is very clear that once platform is live and start buying properties and distributing dividends, REAL will moon.

Bought some real very cheap and waiting for more news. Their market cap is less than 5m $ and can easily make a 20x after platform goes online.

Panorama, what is your opinion on the value that REAL token should or could have now given they hold close to 20MM USD for investments?

I think they hold about $18.7 million of ETH they can invest, not $20 million. Either way, there are 15 million tokens in circulation, so that's $1.33 per token if they hold $20 million. At $18.7 million, it's about $1.25.

You're clearly missing something. Even with FOMO, this won't 10x in the next 5 years.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

You're clearly missing something. Even with FOMO, this won't 10x in the next 5 years.

I saw more unbelievable things in kripto than this.

At least let me make a scenario for you that you can believe. They decide to hold their eth 6 more months and eth make a 10x (you can't say it is impossible too.) And they have 200 million $ to buy some real estate.

Still this scenario is not likely but after platform running and bringing some profit to holders I will remind this conversation Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
investor esteban

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:37 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:30:14 PM by investor esteban

At least let me make a scenario for you that you can believe. They decide to hold their eth 6 more months and eth make a 10x (you can't say it is impossible too.) And they have 200 million $ to buy some real estate.

Still this scenario is not likely but after platform running and bringing some profit to holders I will remind this conversation Smiley

well that is optimistic. i think 5x is doable by next year tops (look at long candle wick at 25 million/ 2.50 usd). but the whole point of this project is non speculative returns and building on a good team, whilst hedging against a huge bull run. i can't be the only one to suspect 600 billion is a bit overstretched by year end?

for goodness sake, bitconnect and tether are worth huge amounts and they are pure scam. this project is to hedge against these risks, assuming they sell their ether soon and not get too greedy
panorama

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:53:02 PM

Ok, I'll give you that. If they hold onto ETH and ETH goes 10x then it would be possible. But then you might as well be investing in ETH instead of REAL if that's your bet.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

Ok, I'll give you that. If they hold onto ETH and ETH goes 10x then it would be possible. But then you might as well be investing in ETH instead of REAL if that's your bet.

Nope, I just want you to accept it is possible in your thinking way.

Besides my portfolio ratio is 1 real and 8 ethereum so i'm already investing in ethereum too. But a real estate portfolio with 20 million $ worth of assets worth more than 20m $ in crypto. At least we will see about it.

panorama

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:34:09 PM

Nope, I just want you to accept it is possible in your thinking way.

Besides my portfolio ratio is 1 real and 8 ethereum so i'm already investing in ethereum too. But a real estate portfolio with 20 million $ worth of assets worth more than 20m $ in crypto. At least we will see about it.

I honestly still think you don't really understand this.

Why would you say that a portfolio of $20 million in real estate is worth more than $20 million of cryptos?

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

Why would you say that a portfolio of $20 million in real estate is worth more than $20 million of cryptos?

I shortened quote, it was making thread unreadable.

There are a variety of fee structures in Crowdfunding deals, which range from annual fees as well as
partial participation in upside returns and participation in profits on exit.
We believe the most transparent and interest-aligned formula is a profit share fee, so our interests are
aligned which incentivizes us to make the best returns for our users.

REAL will earn a 10% commission fee on all income or value appreciation profits from investments
made through the platform. For example, if a property participation generates 100 ETH in profits,
REAL platform will keep 10 ETH and pay 90 ETH to the investor.

It is appealing to low risk - low income investors. There is not that kind of project in crypto. It will be bigger than the value of the portfolio.

Think about it, do you want to hold usdt or real?

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:00:07 AM

There are a variety of fee structures in Crowdfunding deals, which range from annual fees as well as
We believe the most transparent and interest-aligned formula is a profit share fee, so our interests are

REAL will earn a 10% commission fee on all income or value appreciation profits from investments
made through the platform. For example, if a property participation generates 100 ETH in profits,

It is appealing to low risk - low income investors. There is not that kind of project in crypto. It will be bigger than the value of the portfolio.

its a platform where people are going to make deals. so the portofolio is just one part of the marketcap of real.
investor esteban

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:34 AM

The moment they announce the sale of ether the price should fill the gap to a solid $1.50

Common scale out Real team and cash in some chips ...
panorama

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

That 10% is what you as a token holder will be paying to the REAL team. These are not fees that token holders will be earning as a benefit.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

That 10% is what you as a token holder will be paying to the REAL team. These are not fees that token holders will be earning as a benefit.

It will be cut from income. You are not going to pay them from your pocket or anything like that.

It is their commission to our income from real platform nothing more.

panorama

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

It will be cut from income. You are not going to pay them from your pocket or anything like that.

Right. I thought you were implying that those fees would benefit token holders, making tokens more valuable.

If that's not what you meant, then I'm not sure I understand why you posted that quote from the whitepaper.

efulim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:04 PM

the team look professional,,good luck..
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Right. I thought you were implying that those fees would benefit token holders, making tokens more valuable.

If that's not what you meant, then I'm not sure I understand why you posted that quote from the whitepaper.

I tried to tell how their platform will work and how we will get profit from it.

But you are right, the second paragraph is kinda unnecessary to put here.

panorama

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

I tried to tell how their platform will work and how we will get profit from it.

Having spent a lot of time looking at this, as far as I can tell the only way to earn money is through real estate ownership. The platform doesn't generate any income for token holders at all.

That said, a successful real estate manager will typically shoot for 2x returns in 5-10 years. On occasion you might see some hit 3x - 5x, but that's pretty rare. It's possible that REAL could achieve that but it has nothing to do with  pioneering tokenized real estate. It's all about whether or not they can find good real estate deals to invest in.

I realized when I said it was "impossible" we were referring to returns of 20x, but for some reason I typed 10x into my reply. They could get lucky with a 10x return since the token is trading at half its value right now. If they could 5x what they invest and also hit the tokens actual value, that would be a 10x total. I think that's highly unlikely, but possible. A 20x still seems pretty impossible to me (unless ETH continues to run up while they hold it).

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

Having spent a lot of time looking at this, as far as I can tell the only way to earn money is through real estate ownership. The platform doesn't generate any income for token holders at all.

That said, a successful real estate manager will typically shoot for 2x returns in 5-10 years. On occasion you might see some hit 3x - 5x, but that's pretty rare. It's possible that REAL could achieve that but it has nothing to do with  pioneering tokenized real estate. It's all about whether or not they can find good real estate deals to invest in.

I realized when I said it was "impossible" we were referring to returns of 20x, but for some reason I typed 10x into my reply. They could get lucky with a 10x return since the token is trading at half its value right now. If they could 5x what they invest and also hit the tokens actual value, that would be a 10x total. I think that's highly unlikely, but possible. A 20x still seems pretty impossible to me (unless ETH continues to run up while they hold it).

I spent a lot of time into this as well and I understood this: let's say they buy a real estate with some apartment in it, open for rent, the ownership will be divided among all partecipants trough RPP, real property partecipation. Let's say it will generate 1000 eth from renting over one month, on that month REAL will get 100 ETH and 900 ETH will be divided among all RPP. For example on that real estate there are 1,000,000 RPP , will mean 0,0009 ETH/RPP for that month. RPP are not equal to REAL, since that RPP value can go up and down based on the real estate value

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
panorama

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

I spent a lot of time into this as well and I understood this: let's say they buy a real estate with some apartment in it, open for rent, the ownership will be divided among all partecipants trough RPP, real property partecipation. Let's say it will generate 1000 eth from renting over one month, on that month REAL will get 100 ETH and 900 ETH will be divided among all RPP. For example on that real estate there are 1,000,000 RPP , will mean 0,0009 ETH/RPP for that month. RPP are not equal to REAL, since that RPP value can go up and down based on the real estate value

Yes, that's exactly right. Since the real estate values are the only thing that can impact value (assuming they convert all their ETH), I don't think it's possible for the token to easily 10x or 20x.

To keep things simple, I've been referring to REAL and RPPs as if they were the same, but you're right that most value change will happen at the RPP level. I expect REAL tokens to largely represent the amount of cash they hold.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:27:09 PM

Exactly, we will gain value trough RPP, in fact iirc, you can sell RPP in the internal exchange if the property's value go up which is good for profits. Maybe you gain dividends for 6 months and in the meantime property value went up, you sell and you get some sort of double profit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: