Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:46:24 AM

So what will you guys do with Real coins, will you invest in real estate or you will just hold the coins and sell when the value rises?
Before i invest i would like to see how much i can get out with dividends and then decide.
I bought in to buy real estate's shares and gain profits, otherwise why invest in this project just to hold tokens? Sorry but doesn't make sense to me

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

So what will you guys do with Real coins, will you invest in real estate or you will just hold the coins and sell when the value rises?
Before i invest i would like to see how much i can get out with dividends and then decide.
I bought in to buy real estate's shares and gain profits, otherwise why invest in this project just to hold tokens? Sorry but doesn't make sense to me

It is not that simple. Every country has its own tax system. In germany for example, the tokens you buy are free, when you hold them for one year or more. But, if you use the tokens to gain profits, than you have to buy taxes: For the profits and also for the tokens, when you sell them (except you hold them for ten years).
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

Let's say the Real marketplace is online for a while, it runs smoothly, profits flowing in. What happens if a wealthy investor sees the potential and wants to invest more money than the total market cap of Real?

For example, all real estate and tokens are worth $20 million total, but the investor wants to put in $100 million. How would that play out?

If a project requires $ 20 million why would someone want to put $ 100 million? $ 80 million will be useless because this project can run with $ 20 million only. And really, such investors are too greedy!

Have you seen the pictures in the whitepaper? Complete resorts consisting of multiple hotels. How much does it cost to build even a single hotel?

I don't know the development prices in Spain or the Caribbean (could be very cheap now after the hurricanes, with all due respect), but the average in the USA is $22.2 million according to this source https://www.fixr.com/costs/build-hotel and up to a million per room for lixury hotels and resorts according to this one https://www.hotel-online.com/press_releases/release/hotel-development-cost-survey-2014-15

So $20 million doesn't get you that far. You'd gamble your whole fund on just one hotel.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

Let's say the Real marketplace is online for a while, it runs smoothly, profits flowing in. What happens if a wealthy investor sees the potential and wants to invest more money than the total market cap of Real?

For example, all real estate and tokens are worth $20 million total, but the investor wants to put in $100 million. How would that play out?

If a project requires $ 20 million why would someone want to put $ 100 million? $ 80 million will be useless because this project can run with $ 20 million only. And really, such investors are too greedy!

Have you seen the pictures in the whitepaper? Complete resorts consisting of multiple hotels. How much does it cost to build even a single hotel?

I don't know the development prices in Spain or the Caribbean (could be very cheap now after the hurricanes, with all due respect), but the average in the USA is $22.2 million according to this source https://www.fixr.com/costs/build-hotel and up to a million per room for lixury hotels and resorts according to this one https://www.hotel-online.com/press_releases/release/hotel-development-cost-survey-2014-15

So $20 million doesn't get you that far. You'd gamble your whole fund on just one hotel.

is this project telling us about buying hotel in early time? maybe, not.
this crowdsale is only for building REAL platform, legal set up, marketing, and other needed, not building hotel or other.
after launching platform, REAL team will offering to sell some property without build it.
so, $20 M is enough

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

this crowdsale is only for building REAL platform, legal set up, marketing, and other needed, not building hotel or other.
after launching platform, REAL team will offering to sell some property without build it.
so, $20 M is enough

But before they can sell a property they need to purchase a hotel or whatever, do you agree?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Yes the crowd sale is just a start, after the ico REAL team wil launch the platform and start the roadmap. With the amount raised I think they can do a great start, the the value of the project will increase a lot and they will be able to buy a lot of properties and earn our first eth as dividend on the platform.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

so, $20 M is enough

Something I missed? I realized that this project collects funds for the construction of real estate, and not the purchase of the built. And now we are discussing the purchase of some hotels. It's strange.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

WoW thats cool, the blockchain technology with real estate and easy to use, decentralization and transparency inclusive Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:23:11 PM

forgive me if this was already written before - but reading 107 pages is just too much...
what came to my mind was as followed:

I think real is great for people as a harbour for their coins because estates are a very stable value - so investing seems legit for them.

But i people wont have to espect high yields for small investments or are they?

in general: whats your opinion?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

WoW thats cool, the blockchain technology with real estate and easy to use, decentralization and transparency inclusive Smiley

Yes but decentralized real estate management can also be difficult. The transparency is definitely a real plus!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

Marketcap is value of the token times the amount of tokens. When someone wants to invest 100 million, he will be able to do it by buying the REAL tokens. Because he is buying all (or a lot) the REAL tokens, the value goes up, and therefor the marketcap goes up.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

Remained 1 week to the finish of this grandiose ICO, at the moment REAL already collected decent amount,
interesting the hard cap of 150k ETH- will be gained or not before September, 30th
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

Marketcap is value of the token times the amount of tokens. When someone wants to invest 100 million, he will be able to do it by buying the REAL tokens. Because he is buying all (or a lot) the REAL tokens, the value goes up, and therefor the marketcap goes up.

The token will increase its value, but all the profits will go to said whale investor, said person will buy RPP tokens of most of the estates and left very little to others, and if the whale tries to cash out some of the real, it will be dumped heavily until the price the whale brought in, so it will be good for the price for a while, but very bad for the other token holders, making the project centralized, but not by a government, but a single individual.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

so, $20 M is enough

But before they can sell a property they need to purchase a hotel or whatever, do you agree?
What? How do you want to sell property which isn't even build? Real will be buying properties and then renting them and investing for it's value appreciation
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success
Not only the growth of this thread but also invested money in this ICO. With the current ETH price they reached 10 million $ again.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:10:07 PM

Remained 1 week to the finish of this grandiose ICO, at the moment REAL already collected decent amount,
interesting the hard cap of 150k ETH- will be gained or not before September, 30th
i think the hard cap will be reached before the end of ico, a lot of investors are interest at this project,they see his real potential,and do not forget the last minute whales...
toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

i think the hard cap will be reached before the end of ico, a lot of investors are interest at this project,they see his real potential,and do not forget the last minute whales...
It would also be great if Real team pushing the project to some private investors.
Big investment is still needed.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Not only the growth of this thread but also invested money in this ICO. With the current ETH price they reached 10 million $ again.
current Ethereum price - Underestimated , The storm around China theme has gradually subsided.. I think soon ETH will be up to 1k
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

So what are the news here, quite a while since the last time I checked the thread.

Some big news ?

Just saw that the ICO raised 9 millions, that's great !

This is a summary of the latest updates (just copying Melissa's post on telegram for some of you that don't have telegram):

Hiring: We are interviewing amazing Real Estate executives and technology developers to join our team a.s.a.p.
Legal/Banking: We are opening different bank and exchanges accounts to prepare our ETH/Fiat exchange when timing is right. Because of last news that is proving to be harder than before but we are moving forward.
Operations: Our CEO Enrique Dubois is setting up office and team in Singapore, and some of Barcelona staff is relocating in October to our Singaporean HQ.
Exchanges: We are continuing to talk to different exchanges. They have been under big pressure for the last weeks and have not been very responsive but we are progressing.
Product: We are finalizing the platform designs and advancing on the product development.

Basically she say that exchanges are a mess right now Grin but they'll deliver the product no matter what

I know about exchanges, a lot of DDOS going on. Some projects had to push really hard to make the listing process accelerate.

But overall, seems like everything is going fine !
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: