Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:48:06 AM

Even if they don't reach the hard cap things will go very well. The rest of the token will be burned and REAL team will recalculate the budget and will launch the project with the final amount raised. With more Than 35k eth the team Can do a lot of things.

Almost 9 million euros will set you up fo years to come. When you talk about ether this may be a lot more.

I don't think 9Million euro is that much. For normal working people is't a lot. For a business who's plan is to build/buy real estate it's not super much.
They will be able to start although it won't be with a Big Bang.

And that's fine. The amount is good enough to get a running start. It's just going to take awhile for the business to explode that's all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:19:45 AM

Even if they don't reach the hard cap things will go very well. The rest of the token will be burned and REAL team will recalculate the budget and will launch the project with the final amount raised. With more Than 35k eth the team Can do a lot of things.

Almost 9 million euros will set you up fo years to come. When you talk about ether this may be a lot more.

I don't think 9Million euro is that much. For normal working people is't a lot. For a business who's plan is to build/buy real estate it's not super much.

And that's fine. The amount is good enough to get a running start. It's just going to take awhile for the business to explode that's all.

The team already got a lot of there own money is this project.
This ICO is succesfull, great funding for a good start. This will gain more fundings while they are running.

Great work
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:27:38 AM

The speed of investment is very slow but, it's not a bad amount. The whole process could speed up just need some marketing.

They did quite a lot of marketing a while back. But i get your point. The market is just so over saturated, you see a lot of ICO's not even raise anything now. I'm glad REAL already got this big of an amount so that they will definitely have enough. And id rather not more people invested now haha, it makes the token scares and increase in value.
It would be great if they are more focused on their project than the value of their token.
With more capital, there will be more outcomes. And no need to worry about the value of the token, it will increase following the success of the project.
I also think that lately they kinda backed down too much, but there's no reason for that. They managed to reach 36k ETH and they should know how to work with that even if its not as much as they wanted.
Unfortunately we will have to wait a little bit longer for our investments to grow but no one should expect it would be that easy in this business.    

They had their pre-sale when the market was on an uptrend, their ICO started around the time ETH reached it's ATH. At that time they raised the most of their money and after ETH tanked and lost so much value it didn't suprise me that the investments slowed down, too.
So considering this and seeing how other ICOs struggle as well to get funded, they are doing very well and have already raised an impressive amount.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

Yes, we should have a pretty big ROI on our investments  Smiley

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

But I still don't understand why profit will be paid in ETH rather than REAL.

Is this a problem? I rather prefer eth so i don't need to sell my REAL if i need cash, it also cuts down some volatility in my opinion.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

In fact, it's quite more sure to invest in this project, since there is low chances to have a negative ROI in comparison to other projects related only to the "digital world" and not "the real one".
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:55:46 AM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

Yes, we should have a pretty big ROI on our investments  Smiley

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

But I still don't understand why profit will be paid in ETH rather than REAL.

Is this a problem? I rather prefer eth so i don't need to sell my REAL if i need cash, it also cuts down some volatility in my opinion.
Paying dividends in REAL will be pointless and just stup!d because REAL have got limited supply so devs would have to buy tokens from exchanges (which will be very expensive for them). If you want dividend in REAL just buy them for your ETH that you'll receive from holding tokens
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

Yes the ROI will be based on the real estate, a real world asset, something valuable for most people in the market. REAL has great chance to offer a solid and stable ROI. Its really a project for long term value.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

The speed of investment is very slow but, it's not a bad amount. The whole process could speed up just need some marketing.

Slow and steady wins the race. I don't like extreme hype icos like BAT that sell out in 30 seconds.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

Slow and steady wins the race. I don't like extreme hype icos like BAT that sell out in 30 seconds.

It does not depend on speed raised funds. Main succes of the project depend from team. And there team is great.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:27:48 AM

Why Are rewards paid in ETH and not the native token to the project?

Don't you think this is a good thing? I certainly do.. ETH is a very valuable currency and more stable and liquid than any new token that is still becoming established. Ethereum is going to have a long an happy life and will likely outlive most other currencies.
This means the derivative will always be valuable, regardless of the current value of the REAL tokens themselves.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

Yeah I agree it's not that much money for this kind of business. But maybe and hope team will capable of use it very effectively.
No need to worry about this, i believe that the demand will increase significantly on their platform beta launch (Oct 2017) and platform launch (Nov 2017).
Their funds wont only increase during the token sale.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

Yeah I agree it's not that much money for this kind of business. But maybe and hope team will capable of use it very effectively.
No need to worry about this, i believe that the demand will increase significantly on their platform beta launch (Oct 2017) and platform launch (Nov 2017)

9 million is a lot of money. Enough to buy several high end properties

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

If you go to google and search "Real ICO" a website comes up, http://block.real.m******.

It says when you click on the link that US and Singapore resident will have access when ICO is over.

Is this a scam site?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

If you go to google and search "Real ICO" a website comes up, http://block.real.m******.

It says when you click on the link that US and Singapore resident will have access when ICO is over.

Is this a scam site?

Am not 100% sure if that's the true Real site. Anyway, my guess is the US/Singapore exclusion, only applies to contribution to the ICO, but once the ICO is over, there won't be any reason to ban them from visiting the website.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

Is this a scam site?

this is real estate.. not just real ICO. you must find full name. and I think you should go to their website from ann thread

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀