Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

Yes, we should have a pretty big ROI on our investments  Smiley

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

But I still don't understand why profit will be paid in ETH rather than REAL.

Is this a problem? I rather prefer eth so i don't need to sell my REAL if i need cash, it also cuts down some volatility in my opinion.
Paying dividends in REAL will be pointless and just stup!d because REAL have got limited supply so devs would have to buy tokens from exchanges (which will be very expensive for them). If you want dividend in REAL just buy them for your ETH that you'll receive from holding tokens

Wouldn't this be GOOD? If it's paid out in REAL, and REAL has to be purchased from the exchanges, it helps keep the price up. I would prefer that if you really believe in the REAL tokens.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

Is this a problem? I rather prefer eth so i don't need to sell my REAL if i need cash, it also cuts down some volatility in my opinion.
Paying dividends in REAL will be pointless and just stup!d because REAL have got limited supply so devs would have to buy tokens from exchanges (which will be very expensive for them). If you want dividend in REAL just buy them for your ETH that you'll receive from holding tokens

Wouldn't this be GOOD? If it's paid out in REAL, and REAL has to be purchased from the exchanges, it helps keep the price up. I would prefer that if you really believe in the REAL tokens.

Exactly the point I was making. It makes very little sense to pay out a reward in a non-native token unless of course you are trying to support another token or are not willing to support your own. Other projects our there which are using real estate as a foundation of their project, not the end of their project, will pay rewards in their native token to consistently and reliably return value to investors who hold their token.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

REAL's token sale reached more than 36K ETH and it has less than 4 days to go before it ends. I hope the late comers will be bullish Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Both the original videos have been removed? Very interested in the project and reason why they have been removed?

Check out YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=real+ico

A lot of videos can be found there + extra reviews. You must check it out Wink
Only some days left before the ICO is done! Now is your change to invest in it.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

REAL's token sale reached more than 36K ETH and it has less than 4 days to go before it ends. I hope the late comers will be bullish Smiley
I think many investor still waiting to invest on last day. Cheesy this is good project but 36k ETH still small amount for real estate
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:46 PM

I think many investor still waiting to invest on last day. Cheesy this is good project but 36k ETH still small amount for real estate
I think there are many investors who are ready to invest real money, it is reliable and profitable, possibly REAL team is working to attract investors from outside, about the cryptocurrencys is not everyone knows, especially those over 50 years old
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

I think there are many investors who are ready to invest real money, it is reliable and profitable, possibly REAL team is working to attract investors from outside, about the cryptocurrencys is not everyone knows, especially those over 50 years old

but like i said before, all those bullish investors are waiting for the last day of the ico to buy in big ><"

this happened so many times now.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

but like i said before, all those bullish investors are waiting for the last day of the ico to buy in big ><"

Lets hope you are right. Nice project and should have chance to succeed.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

It looks like all investments will be managed by your team. If that's correct, can you share some info on the teams performance track record?

Do you have more info on the type real estate projects you'll be targeting? What was provided seems kind of general. It would be helpful if you could provide something similar to what would be provided to potential investors if you were trying to raise money through traditional methods.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Why should they wait for the last day?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Even if they are not bullish REAL will be fine with what they got so far Smiley So no worries are needed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

If profits are paid in REAL then they risk a "dump" after dividend pay outs? So basically giving them less incentive to pay out dividend? As an investor i would prefer to be paid in Ethereum or Bitcoin
as REAL makes profits
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

If profits are paid in REAL then they risk a "dump" after dividend pay outs? So basically giving them less incentive to pay out dividend? As an investor i would prefer to be paid in Ethereum or Bitcoin
as REAL makes profits

Yeah, and from those, eth makes more sense because you can divide profits automatically to those addresses that contain real, with btc it's more work.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

Thats pretty simple: If say wait for the last day of ico, they can better estimate wether the ICO (not the project) will be successfull or not. Maybe there are big movements in the end, so they can jump on the train. Maybe nothing will happen, so they are able to decide to stay away from it. For me, 36k eth is a success...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

It looks like all investments will be managed by your team. If that's correct, can you share some info on the teams performance track record?

Do you have more info on the type real estate projects you'll be targeting? What was provided seems kind of general. It would be helpful if you could provide something similar to what would be provided to potential investors if you were trying to raise money through traditional methods.

You can find a lot of information about their team in the whitepaper.

Their potential investments you can check here:

https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

WoW, there are a lot fo partners already for REAL, I'm interested in the school one, the rental for hundreds of students will be huge in the short term, I'll invest half my tokens there, and the other half to the hotels, a constant rental will be good Cheesy.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

Again with this token discussion, if a property costs $100,000 and 100,000 RPP are locked in, what do you think will happen when in a $100,000 property there will be 1,000,000 RPP locked in (because if pay dividend in REAL there will be more liquidity)? Price down or up for REAL?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Well they have a super team and a lot of professional advisors.
Looking forward to the platform launch in October, Good success with the ICO
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:14 PM

Thats pretty simple: If say wait for the last day of ico, they can better estimate wether the ICO (not the project) will be successfull or not. Maybe there are big movements in the end, so they can jump on the train. Maybe nothing will happen, so they are able to decide to stay away from it. For me, 36k eth is a success...

And on top of that they can see how the community reacted to the crowdsale. A big community with many investors can really hype a project.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

Thanks for the information! I didn't know that they had so many potential partners. If all of them become real partners, then the project has a really great future!  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: