Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:09 PM

Let's say the Real marketplace is online for a while, it runs smoothly, profits flowing in. What happens if a wealthy investor sees the potential and wants to invest more money than the total market cap of Real?

For example, all real estate and tokens are worth $20 million total, but the investor wants to put in $100 million. How would that play out?

Marketcap is value of the token times the amount of tokens. When someone wants to invest 100 million, he will be able to do it by buying the REAL tokens. Because he is buying all (or a lot) the REAL tokens, the value goes up, and therefor the marketcap goes up.
Imagine that FOMO this will create, a coin going up 500% just in one day. I think this project could be huge because real estate market is really big.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success
Not only the growth of this thread but also invested money in this ICO. With the current ETH price they reached 10 million $ again.
current Ethereum price - Underestimated , The storm around China theme has gradually subsided.. I think soon ETH will be up to 1k

Ethereum is just stabilizing, in October will start to rise a lot more together with bitcoin, for now, is just getting warm, going up and down, but eventually, it will go up again stronger, so that will benefit REAL again very soon.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:21 PM

Let's say the Real marketplace is online for a while, it runs smoothly, profits flowing in. What happens if a wealthy investor sees the potential and wants to invest more money than the total market cap of Real?

For example, all real estate and tokens are worth $20 million total, but the investor wants to put in $100 million. How would that play out?

Marketcap is value of the token times the amount of tokens. When someone wants to invest 100 million, he will be able to do it by buying the REAL tokens. Because he is buying all (or a lot) the REAL tokens, the value goes up, and therefor the marketcap goes up.
Imagine that FOMO this will create, a coin going up 500% just in one day. I think this project could be huge because real estate market is really big.
FOMO will only make the price overbought, and then it will return to the normal price.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

Remained 1 week to the finish of this grandiose ICO, at the moment REAL already collected decent amount,
interesting the hard cap of 150k ETH- will be gained or not before September, 30th
i think the hard cap will be reached before the end of ico, a lot of investors are interest at this project,they see his real potential,and do not forget the last minute whales...
Many big fishes are interested in real estate projects. One of the reason is that this is one of the most secure investment strategy, second is that REAL will be paying dividends in ETH so they will be earning passive income
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

Remained 1 week to the finish of this grandiose ICO, at the moment REAL already collected decent amount,
interesting the hard cap of 150k ETH- will be gained or not before September, 30th
i think the hard cap will be reached before the end of ico, a lot of investors are interest at this project,they see his real potential,and do not forget the last minute whales...
Many big fishes are interested in real estate projects. One of the reason is that this is one of the most secure investment strategy, second is that REAL will be paying dividends in ETH so they will be earning passive income

yeah thats the point i tried to describe in my last post in here a few hours ago...
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:18:10 PM

If a project requires $ 20 million why would someone want to put $ 100 million? $ 80 million will be useless because this project can run with $ 20 million only. And really, such investors are too greedy!

Have you seen the pictures in the whitepaper? Complete resorts consisting of multiple hotels. How much does it cost to build even a single hotel?

I don't know the development prices in Spain or the Caribbean (could be very cheap now after the hurricanes, with all due respect), but the average in the USA is $22.2 million according to this source https://www.fixr.com/costs/build-hotel and up to a million per room for lixury hotels and resorts according to this one https://www.hotel-online.com/press_releases/release/hotel-development-cost-survey-2014-15

So $20 million doesn't get you that far. You'd gamble your whole fund on just one hotel.

is this project telling us about buying hotel in early time? maybe, not.
this crowdsale is only for building REAL platform, legal set up, marketing, and other needed, not building hotel or other.
after launching platform, REAL team will offering to sell some property without build it.
so, $20 M is enough

Something I missed? I realized that this project collects funds for the construction of real estate, and not the purchase of the built. And now we are discussing the purchase of some hotels. It's strange.
I'm not sure where everything stands, as far as buying hotels, but I'm sure any kind of property, would be ideal for a real estate investment. I'm sure that whatever property REAL sets their sites upon, it is initially the crowd, who will put forth, and raise capital for the property.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:09:26 PM

I don't think the hard cap will be reached now unless something spectacular happens. They reached the minimum, so it's all good. Best there is less hype now and more hype after the ICO so that the REAL token will then go up and people who have it are richer for it  Grin
Beck9000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

What people are not realising is that it doesnt have to be fancy hotel complexes and vacation resorts.

I would much rather multiple small properties, such as commuter belt housing, student housing, renovations etc

less risk, just as high a yield

check out propertypartner.co

It's a UK company that does what REAL will do only not on a blockchain.

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

I don't think the hard cap will be reached now unless something spectacular happens. They reached the minimum, so it's all good. Best there is less hype now and more hype after the ICO so that the REAL token will then go up and people who have it are richer for it  Grin
Do not need to collect the maximum cap, because it's bad for investors who want to make a quick profit.
Perhaps we will see a drawdown of prices as in Propy.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

I don't think the hard cap will be reached now unless something spectacular happens. They reached the minimum, so it's all good. Best there is less hype now and more hype after the ICO so that the REAL token will then go up and people who have it are richer for it  Grin
I noticed a lot of times that devs are saving some announcements for ICO and after that the investments go up bu Real didnt do anything like that so maybe something like this is missing for the finish of this one.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

What people are not realising is that it doesnt have to be fancy hotel complexes and vacation resorts.

I would much rather multiple small properties, such as commuter belt housing, student housing, renovations etc

less risk, just as high a yield

check out propertypartner.co

It's a UK company that does what REAL will do only not on a blockchain.

Cheap hotels and hostels are more popular, especially in poorer countries because students and young people in general can travel and they don't need to worry about costs. Big hotels are much more risky and need additional marketing.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

Yes the aim is to buy some properties in different countries to manage the risk. I really like the concept of use crypto currencies to invest in real estate, and REAL will use that to promote the concept. Eve without the hard cap hited, the real team will be able to invest in many properties and generate a lot of benefit.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:50:06 AM

reach the minimum,it means that the project success! congratulations!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Voltaje

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:17:27 AM

reach the minimum,it means that the project success! congratulations!

Ethereum is rising again, so REAL will have a nice increase in the amount raised :d, and besides we already reached the soft cap, so we are good to go for our next step in the roadmap, Cheesy, I'm really excited to be part of this, we'll have very good profits Cheesy.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:39:49 AM

Congratulations real team for achieving the minimum cap.
Now, we can hope to get mass investments.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

yes, 10milion usd great =)) real caps will fly x 3-4 S Cool Cool Cool
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:45:40 AM

If a project requires $ 20 million why would someone want to put $ 100 million? $ 80 million will be useless because this project can run with $ 20 million only. And really, such investors are too greedy!

Have you seen the pictures in the whitepaper? Complete resorts consisting of multiple hotels. How much does it cost to build even a single hotel?

I don't know the development prices in Spain or the Caribbean (could be very cheap now after the hurricanes, with all due respect), but the average in the USA is $22.2 million according to this source https://www.fixr.com/costs/build-hotel and up to a million per room for lixury hotels and resorts according to this one https://www.hotel-online.com/press_releases/release/hotel-development-cost-survey-2014-15

So $20 million doesn't get you that far. You'd gamble your whole fund on just one hotel.

this crowdsale is only for building REAL platform, legal set up, marketing, and other needed, not building hotel or other.
after launching platform, REAL team will offering to sell some property without build it.
so, $20 M is enough

Something I missed? I realized that this project collects funds for the construction of real estate, and not the purchase of the built. And now we are discussing the purchase of some hotels. It's strange.
I'm not sure where everything stands, as far as buying hotels, but I'm sure any kind of property, would be ideal for a real estate investment. I'm sure that whatever property REAL sets their sites upon, it is initially the crowd, who will put forth, and raise capital for the property.
speechless, no more idea in my mind.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Voltaje

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

O.O oh yeah you are right, now that the soft cap is reached, that means that the project is sure to go, so people will feel confident in investing here, and will rise a little higher, even if we do not reach the hard cap, its sure to raise a lot until the end XD yeah, now we have our project ready Cheesy:D.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:41:01 AM

O.O oh yeah you are right, now that the soft cap is reached, that means that the project is sure to go, so people will feel confident in investing here, and will rise a little higher, even if we do not reach the hard cap, its sure to raise a lot until the end XD yeah, now we have our project ready Cheesy:D.

congrats to the team for their success. hopefully this token will moon and overshadow every other real estate project.

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

so, $20 M is enough

speechless, no more idea in my mind.

A funny chat. OFC the more money the best in order to invest in more RS - this is not just a platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: