Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139780 times)
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

Exactly, we will gain value trough RPP, in fact iirc, you can sell RPP in the internal exchange if the property's value go up which is good for profits. Maybe you gain dividends for 6 months and in the meantime property value went up, you sell and you get some sort of double profit

I completely agree, but you still won't see 10x or 20x returns from this. It's just like any other real estate investment in that sense and returns like that are rare.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

Exactly, we will gain value trough RPP, in fact iirc, you can sell RPP in the internal exchange if the property's value go up which is good for profits. Maybe you gain dividends for 6 months and in the meantime property value went up, you sell and you get some sort of double profit

I completely agree, but you still won't see 10x or 20x returns from this. It's just like any other real estate investment in that sense and returns like that are rare.

If you talk about REAL value I agree with you, I joined because it's potientally a low risk / medium level but steady income that it will not be based on the REAL token value itself. People need to understand that not every erc20 aim for a 100X moon mission but anyway thanks to those people that didn't understand REAL, I filled my bag for a low price

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:16:49 AM

Real Estate can make you very rich too. Its clear that more people living on the planet are making good places on it rare and more valueable.

Its completely hard to invest in this mrket, to predict new hotspots, which are turning into gold and avoid this one getting into slums.

The idea of a platform for crowdfunding on real estate projects turning to gold can give you the same amzing returns, blockchain technology is allowing.
Ayertosco

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

I honestly still think you don't really understand this.

Why would you say that a portfolio of $20 million in real estate is worth more than $20 million of cryptos?

I shortened quote, it was making thread unreadable.

There are a variety of fee structures in Crowdfunding deals, which range from annual fees as well as
partial participation in upside returns and participation in profits on exit.
We believe the most transparent and interest-aligned formula is a profit share fee, so our interests are
aligned which incentivizes us to make the best returns for our users.

REAL will earn a 10% commission fee on all income or value appreciation profits from investments
made through the platform. For example, if a property participation generates 100 ETH in profits,
REAL platform will keep 10 ETH and pay 90 ETH to the investor.

It is appealing to low risk - low income investors. There is not that kind of project in crypto. It will be bigger than the value of the portfolio.

Think about it, do you want to hold usdt or real?

That 10% is what you as a token holder will be paying to the REAL team. These are not fees that token holders will be earning as a benefit.

It will be cut from income. You are not going to pay them from your pocket or anything like that.

It is their commission to our income from real platform nothing more.

Right. I thought you were implying that those fees would benefit token holders, making tokens more valuable.

If that's not what you meant, then I'm not sure I understand why you posted that quote from the whitepaper.

I tried to tell how their platform will work and how we will get profit from it.

But you are right, the second paragraph is kinda unnecessary to put here.

Having spent a lot of time looking at this, as far as I can tell the only way to earn money is through real estate ownership. The platform doesn't generate any income for token holders at all.

That said, a successful real estate manager will typically shoot for 2x returns in 5-10 years. On occasion you might see some hit 3x - 5x, but that's pretty rare. It's possible that REAL could achieve that but it has nothing to do with  pioneering tokenized real estate. It's all about whether or not they can find good real estate deals to invest in.

I realized when I said it was "impossible" we were referring to returns of 20x, but for some reason I typed 10x into my reply. They could get lucky with a 10x return since the token is trading at half its value right now. If they could 5x what they invest and also hit the tokens actual value, that would be a 10x total. I think that's highly unlikely, but possible. A 20x still seems pretty impossible to me (unless ETH continues to run up while they hold it).

I spent a lot of time into this as well and I understood this: let's say they buy a real estate with some apartment in it, open for rent, the ownership will be divided among all partecipants trough RPP, real property partecipation. Let's say it will generate 1000 eth from renting over one month, on that month REAL will get 100 ETH and 900 ETH will be divided among all RPP. For example on that real estate there are 1,000,000 RPP , will mean 0,0009 ETH/RPP for that month. RPP are not equal to REAL, since that RPP value can go up and down based on the real estate value

Yes, that's exactly right. Since the real estate values are the only thing that can impact value (assuming they convert all their ETH), I don't think it's possible for the token to easily 10x or 20x.

To keep things simple, I've been referring to REAL and RPPs as if they were the same, but you're right that most value change will happen at the RPP level. I expect REAL tokens to largely represent the amount of cash they hold.

I don't agree. REAL will be backed by Real estate properties and contract when you usually make gains with cryptos that are copycats, Useless or without any product for years...so why can't it do a x20 when there is a solid investment behind your tokens with a steady income? Then, number of tokens is really low and of the platform is a success, a lot of them will be locked in the platform. In my opinion it can skyrocket.
investor esteban

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Some pretty big orders today, paying a premium.

i thought for a second they had finally sold their ether

at this rate, they might wait for 1000 lol???
panorama

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

I don't agree. REAL will be backed by Real estate properties and contract when you usually make gains with cryptos that are copycats, Useless or without any product for years...so why can't it do a x20 when there is a solid investment behind your tokens with a steady income? Then, number of tokens is really low and of the platform is a success, a lot of them will be locked in the platform. In my opinion it can skyrocket.

Forget about tokens for a moment and let's just focus on the real estate. Do you think it's likely the real estate investments will generate a 20x return?

Remember, the company itself is targeting 12% - 20% returns.

Let's say they do better than expected and achieve 40% annualized returns over 5 years. That's still only around a 3x.

You can't make a 20x holding the cryptos if the investment behind it only returns a 3x.

Ayertosco

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Forget about tokens for a moment and let's just focus on the real estate. Do you think it's likely the real estate investments will generate a 20x return?

Let's say they do better than expected and achieve 40% annualized returns over 5 years. That's still only around a 3x.

You can't make a 20x holding the cryptos if the investment behind it only returns a 3x.

I can agree with you mathematically...but it's Crypto...I can't see a direct value relationship between an underlying real value and the token value in a market where 98% of Crypto aren't backed by nothing. That's why REAL future value will be based not only on Real estate profits but also on hype, sentiment or just the words "payouts to token holders". Let's see what happens in February.
panorama

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:32 PM

I can agree with you mathematically...but it's Crypto...I can't see a direct value relationship between an underlying real value and the token value in a market where 98% of Crypto aren't backed by nothing. That's why REAL future value will be based not only on Real estate profits but also on hype, sentiment or just the words "payouts to token holders". Let's see what happens in February.

The fact that 98% of cryptos are backed by nothing is what makes REAL different and is the reason why you can't say it'll behave like other cryptos.

Basically, you're just counting on people to overpay if there's enough hype.

ArtLp

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:26 PM

Its been 4 months that panorama try to calculate the value of the token HAHA
panorama

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:14:48 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:21:10 AM by panorama

Its been 4 months that panorama try to calculate the value of the token HAHA

The value I've come up with is closer to where it's trading than anything I've seen anyone else post here. I'm also confident that it'll get even closer to my estimate in time.

Oh...and I'm not carrying REAL at a loss. Are you?

investor esteban

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:19 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:01:55 AM by investor esteban

They should cash in on some of their ether to put their investors at ease.

It would give this company a lot of stability. I have grown pretty impatient the last few days as they said they would sell above 500 and here they have the chance at 800. There is so little volume, which would suddenly appear if they announced this

Just look what Charlie Lee did, selling all his Litecoin, probably because he believes we are at mania/bubble stage

Es hora de vender los ethereum venga
Ayertosco

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

The fact that 98% of cryptos are backed by nothing is what makes REAL different and is the reason why you can't say it'll behave like other cryptos.

Maybe, i'm counting on people to pay more for something really backed by tangible goods, a thing difficult to find at the moment in any crypto. This alone could put the price above its backed value.
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

It would give this company a lot of stability. I have grown pretty impatient the last few days as they said they would sell above 500 and here they have the chance at 800. There is so little volume, which would suddenly appear if they announced this

Just look what Charlie Lee did, selling all his Litecoin, probably because he believes we are at mania/bubble stage

Probably they will cash out some when they get the deal for first property. But maybe you're right about cashing out some.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

Probably they will cash out some when they get the deal for first property. But maybe you're right about cashing out some.

Or maybe they decided to hold everything in ethereum because it is looking like more lucrative than any other investment out there Cheesy

Of course, I'm joking. We should wait for some statement about their roadmap i guess.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
panorama

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:03 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:45:00 PM by panorama

Maybe, i'm counting on people to pay more for something really backed by tangible goods, a thing difficult to find at the moment in any crypto. This alone could put the price above its backed value.

To make the math easy, let's say they buy $15 million worth of real estate. There are 15 million tokens.

You think people would pay more than $1 per token even though there is absolutely zero crypto exposure? Although REAL is technically a token on the blockchain, it's really nothing more than a typical real estate investment and could even be considered a hedge AGAINST cryptos.  

I'm not suggesting that's a bad thing. It just is what it is.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

They didn't sell yet as you can see https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fab4598bf2e09b0d2e48474984315fb36df61b8 and now I really don't know what they're waiting for, eth at $900? $1000? If they sell right now they've $21M which is an important amount. You guys do you recall I much was eth during REAL's ICO ? $300 or less?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
investor esteban

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:02:19 AM

They didn't sell yet as you can see https://etherscan.io/address/0x2fab4598bf2e09b0d2e48474984315fb36df61b8 and now I really don't know what they're waiting for, eth at $900? $1000? If they sell right now they've $21M which is an important amount. You guys do you recall I much was eth during REAL's ICO ? $300 or less?

Etherdelta has been hacked as well, so there is terribly low volume! We were doing 40/50 k a day a month ago, now down to 5k.
They need to sell to put us at ease
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:00 AM

Etherdelta has been hacked as well, so there is terribly low volume! We were doing 40/50 k a day a month ago, now down to 5k.
They need to sell to put us at ease

This project shows how incompatible cryptocoins are with real estate.

cryptos are high Tech, real estate is stones built on dirt.

Investors loss in a this project is about 85% in ETH. Try to ROI that with real estate LOL.
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

Real estate is mostly a very good investment. Although there are some downsides to it. What if you have property in a country that has a very unstable Government.
If the country is taken over by dictators you can very well lose your property. All this aside. The REAL ICO is imho a very solid and good investment.
Gold might be the best non volatile investment for long term but imho real estate comes second.
investor esteban

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

Real estate is mostly a very good investment. Although there are some downsides to it. What if you have property in a country that has a very unstable Government.
If the country is taken over by dictators you can very well lose your property. All this aside. The REAL ICO is imho a very solid and good investment.
Gold might be the best non volatile investment for long term but imho real estate comes second.

capital appreciation plus yield ... better than gold sometimes. except for in bear markets
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: