Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

Can i buy it only at cryptopia?

While this is getting fixed, yea, they can't go to other exchanges as its not be proven yet.
Getting fixed what? Do they have some security or technical issues?

You jiving me boy, that's some good jive you jerkin. Unless you're serious then you living under some kind of rock or something.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

when will the wallets for ICO participants be unlocked?

There is hard date for this at the moment. Hackerone is trying to test the wallet and website by trying to penetrate according to their message on website. Once they give green signal about the stability of security and safety we all will have access to our tokens immediately.

but we still do not know when it will be released again. we can only speculate. but that can take a few more weeks
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

Mobile Mining as soon to appear and will be on iOS?
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

when will the wallets for ICO participants be unlocked?

There is hard date for this at the moment. Hackerone is trying to test the wallet and website by trying to penetrate according to their message on website. Once they give green signal about the stability of security and safety we all will have access to our tokens immediately.

but we still do not know when it will be released again. we can only speculate. but that can take a few more weeks

so security is the main reason from this issue,,
but, i think this is some kind of startegy to control the price from ETN team
because a lot of people who get this coin for free will dump this coin

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

Whatever be the reason but they are doing very good with all the strategy. I am very sure that this coin will stand out among all coins launching.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

Whatever be the reason but they are doing very good with all the strategy. I am very sure that this coin will stand out among all coins launching.

Some people are not very patient when it comes to this, complain after two months of no wallet, but they have already hired a well known coder so just sit back and relax and check other profitable coin in the market, unless you invest everything here.

XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

Some people are not very patient when it comes to this, complain after two months of no wallet, but they have already hired a well known coder so just sit back and relax and check other profitable coin in the market, unless you invest everything here.

This is the problem for some! They invest all they have, like me but like you said, patient is the best.

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They won't release the Ico coins until they are trading at ICO price. They have 2-3 weeks of waiting for testing that should have been done before launch. If it's not Ico price by then, something else will be wrong. And so on and so on until ICO price is reached. This entire launch has been a disaster.
herbertmenis

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They won't release the Ico coins until they are trading at ICO price. They have 2-3 weeks of waiting for testing that should have been done before launch. If it's not Ico price by then, something else will be wrong. And so on and so on until ICO price is reached. This entire launch has been a disaster.

Sorry, I have no time to find out this information by myself and I am not familiar with this project: what was the ICO price ? TIA
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:09:54 PM

After looking a lot to different infos, I thought of jumping into electroneum but I'm really confused from the very first step.
Isn't there any other wallet than paper wallet? The zip link in website don't work either.

My advice is to wait till they open the wallets there are thousends that will dump and price might go under 1 cent then i'll buy more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_Crypto_Knight_

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

After looking a lot to different infos, I thought of jumping into electroneum but I'm really confused from the very first step.
Isn't there any other wallet than paper wallet? The zip link in website don't work either.

My advice is to wait till they open the wallets there are thousends that will dump and price might go under 1 cent then i'll buy more.

I agree, I can imagine there will be a lot of dumpers when the wallets are finally opened. For many investors at least, this project has been a massive disappointment and raises too many questions. Even if it drops to 1  cent I don't think I'll be investing.
Hello4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

I agree, I can imagine there will be a lot of dumpers when the wallets are finally opened. For many investors at least, this project has been a massive disappointment and raises too many questions. Even if it drops to 1  cent I don't think I'll be investing.

I’m actually hoping it dips to $0.01 but my guess is that there will be significant news around this time that will either keep hodlers andor bring in new investors.  I’m an investor but only acquired a small bag during ICO.  I want more but not at current price.

I’m sure Richard and team have learned to underpromise and overdeliver at this point....
2bfree

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:17:50 PM

I agree, I can imagine there will be a lot of dumpers when the wallets are finally opened. For many investors at least, this project has been a massive disappointment and raises too many questions. Even if it drops to 1  cent I don't think I'll be investing.

Most people don't have breains they think with animal organs and cant do rational thought they are the majority and they will dump and they will dump hard. If you are not one of the majority then my advice is do what i plan to do and buy buy buy when it sinks hard! Then sell to those same peopel who dumped they do tend do buy when price goes up they do buy when hype is high and every one is buying then i plan to sell to the same people who dumped it cheap to me then buy 10x from me. Go figure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

everyone always talks about how ''good'' the marketing team of electroneum is. I am getting tired of that, its about the tech nog how fancy they look.

Tell that to Apple. Marketing is one of the key point in order to establish a good cryptocurrency project with success.

Creating a token takes 10min today (literally, try on the rinkeby testnet!!).
Marketing, team and vision, is what makes a coin a real PROJECT.

Electroneum is a future top10 coin for this reason.

And still, they are not able to deliver a product on time. A good marketing team is nothing without a good project behind. You don't go and hire others to do the job you are supposed to be doing once you collected the ICO.

Apple doesn't sell crap to people, Apple deliver their promises. And they don't certainly go hire "Hacker one" once they have a problem. You can not compare Apple to startups like this. This is the worst ICO this year and you guys are still defending it. Tell them to buy glasses so next time they don't miss "Monero" from the code they forked...

Apple lover here, but it is never good if your phone bends ... I can't let that one go.
All companies make mistakes ... we'll just have to wait and see how they handle everything once they launch.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

Sorry, I have no time to find out this information by myself and I am not familiar with this project: what was the ICO price ? TIA

The official ICO price was USD 0.01 per Electroneum (excluding bonuses).
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

These valuations are making me laugh. $100, $500... whut??? I would be happy if it hit $1! which would be a 100x or more return.

True it's very optimistic, but look at the likes of ETH +94707% gain since ICO... NEO +86985% since ICO.. Stratis +41887% gain.. The list goes on.  With good marketing and a supporting community, the sky is the limit.

Source: https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico
But here, there will be a maximum volume of 21 billions coins, with only two decimals. It's main purpose is to do micro-transactions. Thus it would be hard to achieve with a $100 price or more, let's stay realistic.  Wink
Even with a $10 price it will be a market cap superior to the total market cap of all coins right now...  Roll Eyes

There should be 4.5B coins available when the coin is released.  A $1 coin would put the coin at #5, which IMO is pretty high.    But I think a market cap like Cardano(#15) isnt out of the question.  That would put this coin around 17 cents.  

I wouldn't count on this being as successful as Cardano is right now. Honestly, I'd just go with the tried and true.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:42:08 PM

I'll bet the ETN devs have the same problem as the Jaxx wallet dev i.e. they can't make a light node without somebody (XMR devs) to make the libraries for them.

Just wild speculation on my part.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

I'll bet the ETN devs have the same problem as the Jaxx wallet dev i.e. they can't make a light node without somebody (XMR devs) to make the libraries for them.

Just wild speculation on my part.

I think somebody here knows what he's talking about and should be hired by the dev team at their exorbitant rates(some speculation on how much they're paying hackerone guys $US300/Hr correct me if im wrong per consultant per 8 hour shift round the clock = a shit load of invester moola)
2bfree

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

with 40 million Euros they should be able to hire devs. Devs are available i you have money.

RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:25 PM

hi all!

new pool: http://etn.coinminer.space/
fee: 0.1%
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: