Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:45:48 AM

okay seriously, how did you raise funds for a XMR fork with no wallet ui ?

I got a good launch when Fluffy Pony tweeted out his private messages of the Dev asking him for help, since they copied his code.  lol
Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Found him! Lol.. Unbelievable!!!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

Could somebody please explain to me, or refer me to the relevant reading material, how the price of a coin/token is determined upon launch ? In the case of ETN, there were not ICO investors selling, only miners, so how did it attain the initial price ?

bullshit is how you determine the price.

This is an epic fail project btw. Im not saying you wont make money with it (hello pumps and dumps !) but it will never succed.
Bad developers + lies is the worst thing that can happen to a new coin. Add to this mess a pathetic ICO and an insane premine and you got yourself a shitcoin.
etienne_marais

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

Could somebody please explain to me, or refer me to the relevant reading material, how the price of a coin/token is determined upon launch ? In the case of ETN, there were not ICO investors selling, only miners, so how did it attain the initial price ?

This is an epic fail project btw. Im not saying you wont make money with it (hello pumps and dumps !) but it will never succed.
Bad developers + lies is the worst thing that can happen to a new coin. Add to this mess a pathetic ICO and an insane premine and you got yourself a shitcoin.

ok, thanks for your views, but was that initial value set by miners, cryptopia or electronium staff in some manner ?

Money_king88

Activity: 215

#

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

ok, thanks for your views, but was that initial value set by miners, cryptopia or electronium staff in some manner ?

Miners and anyone that wanted to pump it
etienne_marais

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Miners and anyone that wanted to pump it

Thanks man.

Troilo

Activity: 148

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

So guys, I didn't invest. But what the majority of investors think, was it a good investment?  Roll Eyes

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:20:06 PM

my wish for may 2018    Grin  Grin  Grin  Wink  Wink  Wink

Buy,Buy,Buy  then my wish becomes real

21 billion supply + amateur devs = tiny chance for this coin to reach USD$0.90 in a few months.

Get a plan B asap.

21,000,000,000 ETN * 10 = 210,000,000,000 BILLION USD, people are dreaming... I think this coin will never reach 1 usd...

Nearly impossible to reach $1. Amount of tokens is 6x Ripple!!

Finally, someone who knows that numbers don't lie + Ripple has an excellent team behind with some banks backing up their technology, those guys here are not even able to erase "Monero" from the code they forked...

And people here are saying that this coin is a good coin, even Better than Ethereum... Hahaha, don't make me laugh guys, please.
You guys are claiming this coin will surpass even Bitcoin, wow, and I'm the "newbie" over here??

Yea it is also not the new NEO like some people claim. NEO has significant new interesting block chain/smart contract technology. ETN has none. The mobile miner is a cool idea of essentially making fair airdrops and maybe ETN will succeed to reach a very large user base due to it, we will see. However, this coin seems to be entirely focused on marketing and getting a large number of users. That does not mean it is going to fail, but having ZERO new block chain technology does not really make me very confident. But who knows, a good name, a good logo and good marketing can get you very far.

Sadly, marketing is everything these days. People are putting their money in "speculations" (software), while the creators of the project are not even able to erase "Monero" of their project.

Don't get me wrong, I was also fooled by this project. And the best thing is that I didn't even take the time to have a look their contract...
enyamwari

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

So guys, I didn't invest. But what the majority of investors think, was it a good investment?  Roll Eyes

Hard to tell, we haven't even received our coins from ICO....and price is tanking on exchange.
jmxcursi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

I added Electroneum to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about Electroneum and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support Electroneum so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshot of coin overview screen: https://i.imgur.com/sBN0h8I.png

Screenshot of coin details screen: https://i.imgur.com/7TS7lQf.png
sato_shi_ate

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

is hard to see the writing in the image of the OP's first post.
For one thing, the print on the image is too small
tha2er99

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:23:33 PM by tha2er99

what an unfortunate start !!

you had months of preparation and still couldn't deliver the wallets on time !

i don't think people will not trust your technologies any more and they will dump ETN ASAP, although i hope not.

bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

This thread is moving so fast. What is going on... All this doom and gloom here. Is it true they have been hacked and someone else has control of some or all accounts?
Spacebadger

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

Today will be the day it gets released  Grin hopefully.
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Have the coins been released to ICO investors yet?

The beginning of a new era.
smasherx

Activity: 202
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

Having problems with mining over official pool? -->

===>>> try using http://pool.electroneum.space <<<===

# Features

• dedicated ultra low latency server located in Frankfurt Germany
  • ultra low fee of 0.1% compared to 4% of official mining pools
  • nicehash supported
  • minimum payout 1 ETN --> no payout delays
  • more than 100 miners already supporting
  • fast and easy support via discord channel

++++NEW++++

the fastest and easy way to mine Electroneum --> Browser mining

just type in your ETN public address and start mining!

join our community to get support or have fun in our discord channel

===>>> https://discord.gg/z5Cuug <<<===

DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Hi everyone!

I want to invest in this coin, seems that it will be an important coin...

Takibudet

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

Everything will be fine. It is necessary to believe in it!

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

Hard to tell, we haven't even received our coins from ICO....and price is tanking on exchange.

But this is too early to give opinion every project could take up to few months to get a stable track. I also waiting for this moment when this token will get unlocked but future will decide the path of this project in which it will move in coming days.
BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

my wish for may 2018    Grin  Grin  Grin  Wink  Wink  Wink

Buy,Buy,Buy  then my wish becomes real

21 billion supply + amateur devs = tiny chance for this coin to reach USD$0.90 in a few months.

Get a plan B asap.

21,000,000,000 ETN * 10 = 210,000,000,000 BILLION USD, people are dreaming... I think this coin will never reach 1 usd...

Nearly impossible to reach $1. Amount of tokens is 6x Ripple!!

Finally, someone who knows that numbers don't lie + Ripple has an excellent team behind with some banks backing up their technology, those guys here are not even able to erase "Monero" from the code they forked...

And people here are saying that this coin is a good coin, even Better than Ethereum... Hahaha, don't make me laugh guys, please.
You guys are claiming this coin will surpass even Bitcoin, wow, and I'm the "newbie" over here??

I agree. $1 for this coin with all the 21 BILLION coins in circulation is likely not to happen very soon (especilaly since the coins will take time to be mined).
$10 is stupid.

But...
As for the NUMBERS, they speak by themselves, and here's my vision:

A- SUPPLY
1- XRP has 38 BILLION coins circulating and a max supply of 100 Billion (will be mined/released over time)
2- ETN has 5 Billion circulating and a max supply of 21 Billion (5x less than XRP). As for XRP, the max supply will be mined overtime.

B- VALUE
Let's speak about marketcap.
XRP is a $7.8Billion juggernaut. Overpriced imho, and most of the experts I know do not consider it as a good investment as it may keep is value at best.
My take: XRP tries to sell something to their own worst enemy: banks.
At best they manage to do something and the coin goes x2... at worst Banks try to kill them (no wonder they went from banking solutions to interbank payments solutions and now deal with the country feds)
That said... let's speak about ETN.

When ALL the coins will be mined, ETN may be a juggernaut weighting $20Billion, maybe 5x more as we speak about something that may happen in 3-5 or even 10 years. We could see $1 per token, but it's gonna be in a long time (and $1 may not be worth a lot LOL)... It's not interesting talking about that now.

What matters is the market valuation TODAY... or in a few months at least:

My take: I hear that ETN could be the new NEO for Europe. It's a different coin, NEO does spart contracts and is very specific generating GAS etc...

Imho, ETN is to be compared to OMG
Existing company, crypto-for-the-masses. OMG is in SE Asia and ETN in the UK/Europe. Comparable economies in size and diversity (albeit EU has more stable and simple regulations)
As a result, as I believe OMG can reach $1.2 Billion again (post BTC shitforks), I also do believe that ETN can reach $1.2 Billion in market cap.
I even believe that ETN may reach a slightly higher figure, probably $2Billion, and sooner than OMG. Simply because the EU market is more open than SE Asia, and has less competition from China and Japan. ETN is on a green field.
Moreover, their pseudo-mobile mining system, even if not 100% real mobile mining, is a great way to general mass acceptance. And this is very smart.

C- Price per TOKEN

Let's table on 6Billion coins for the calculations (a crazy round up to the current 5 Billion to talk into account some mining... it kills sterile discussions in the egg regarding the number of coins that can be generated in months...)
Let's imagine $1.2 Billion market cap for ETN, post fork, after a couple announcements and some partnerships to some

--> $0.2 per coin is the right figure imho. It's the support number for me.

Optimistically, I do believe that, with some hype, and especially a lower circ. supply than 6Bill, ETN can be traded for around $0.25 to $0.30 in the future.

That's for figures guys. Happy to talk, but bring solid figures please.

Big up to you fella, interesting way of looking at this. I didn't even take the time to go this far because like I said, I am not gonna be part of that scamming game.

Now suddenly even if the app still doesn't work, they found a way to make (new)users register with a payment method before letting you access the app. That's the new game Big Brother has come up with, we'll take 1eu to verify your ID, and if you don't like their services you will not get your money back, it's only 1 who's gonna complain??

All those people downloading the app and getting "a few cent's from their accounts in order to "verify" their ID for an app that's not even online is not the way to go if you ask me, they have others problems to solve.

Instead of updating the logging methods for potential new users in order to sit in their pockets, they should be trying to give access to the tokens of those who invested in their project. But what are doing instead?? Collecting more!

And IMHO, that's the reason why not only cryptos have such a name or that our monetary system is broken. The rich are running to lose weight while the poor is running for food... And people like you and me, thinking that we are too little to make a difference, we see this game in front of our eyes and instead of fighting it, we prefer to participate. Or  we choose to eat the forbidden fruit and sell our soul to the dark for "money", which in fact is only a piece of a paper, and in the best case scenario, we look the other way around...

I am not gonna play those games, this is link to another topic "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565038.new#new", where I'm having a chat with Litebit.eu after they kidnapped my money 4 days ago in order to make verify my bank account...
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

But this is too early to give opinion every project could take up to few months to get a stable track. I also waiting for this moment when this token will get unlocked but future will decide the path of this project in which it will move in coming days.

I am not really into the details about locked and unlocked tokens at this moment. Which tokens can currently be traded and who is still waiting for tokens to be released?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: