Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
eccen

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

If this ICO was a scam, the devs would have already been gone with the money. Smiley

This is United Kingdom based token they have office and the teams are known people so a suit is incoming if they cannot fulfill their promise, but judging from their facebook page they are doing their best, but a few more days and they are up to big suit and they will be all prosecuted.

Ok if no scam  then  how about send  investor  coins to their  paper wallet ??  What is the  excuse on  why they cant  do this ?

Dev team was   just talking  how everyone should  use  paper wallets 100% secure etc.    

you dont have a paper wallet until you create one.
And to do that, you must get in and create one...but there is an hacker attack, so hackers can enter you account and create a paper wallet for you. And if electroneum send your money to that wallet paper that was created by the hackers in your account, you lose the coins
That's how i see it....
Hackers   everywhere  everything is so unsafe . But Electroneum was 100% unhackable   turing the ICO .  Now  suddenly hackers everywhere.  Soon there  will be Russian hackers and Putin stole all the ETN.

Stupidity  has no end !
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tossabarami

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

Hi guy

i have a few question about ETN

1.How many coin per block reward?

2. what time per one block is?

2. Will block reward decrease or ?

Thank you
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

So now the Dev need 3-4 weeks to Run away with our Money. Like seriously? What is happening? Now I doubt if they even reach the 40 Mil cap.

Saying we are closer and closer from the past 3-4 days and now this bullshit and made everyone loose their interest. Weren't they aware of what security is needed before the ICO?

I feel this is the biggest scam of 2017!!
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Im having the down for maintanence error.

Anyone knows if its working? My 1st attempt since 31oct.but doesnt matter.
i plan to give this coin at least 6 months before doing anything.
by the mean time, I keep on following this thread.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

Of course its not a scam. We will get our coins eventually. But its really bad they didn't have the proper security measures implemented and everything tested before the ICO ended.
ftguy

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

So, investors still didnt receive their tokens? Why tokens trading on exchanges than? or this is tokens from mining?

Indeed, that is the only question that should be answered by the dev team !!!

i have my wallet setup and ready, why can't we receive our token now ? My token will be safer in the blockchain in my private wallet than into a platform not secured enough against hackers...
RhinoTrader

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

So, investors still didnt receive their tokens? Why tokens trading on exchanges than? or this is tokens from mining?

So even the ICO investors have not got their coins or are you talking about the bounty etc?
I am thinking of picking up some coins at the low price I wonder if its the good choice now

What is trading on exchanges anyways?I hope there is communication soon
ftguy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

So even the ICO investors have not got their coins or are you talking about the bounty etc?
I am thinking of picking up some coins at the low price I wonder if its the good choice now

As far as my personal situation goes, yes as an ICO investor I did not receive my Token yet despite I can create a secure wallet using their wallet-cli.exe on my computer.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

i have my wallet setup and ready, why can't we receive our token now ? My token will be safer in the blockchain in my private wallet than into a platform not secured enough against hackers...
Are you really actually saying this??? Huh

Answer 1 question: How would the coins come to you?
- through that very platform.

Please think before you type.

ftguy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Are you really actually saying this??? Huh

Answer 1 question: How would the coins come to you?
- through that very platform.

Please think before you type.

Maybe you are unaware you can do....transfer with the wallet-cli.exe so can the team do to the investors,  I am thinking very well before typing so should you.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

Yea mined coins being traded on cryptopia.
So you want to say that now they do not sell? They are locked?

Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:29:37 PM

How much fund did you raise eventually? I see your market cap is quite large, and current ranking is top 30, I think your project is very awesome and well known in the community.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:45:18 PM

How much fund did you raise eventually? I see your market cap is quite large, and current ranking is top 30, I think your project is very awesome and well known in the community.

Lol they currently locked in all the ICO coin, still no mobile miner and people is dumping like hell.

This is one of the worst launch of crypto history

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

Lol they currently locked in all the ICO coin, still no mobile miner and people is dumping like hell.

This is one of the worst launch of crypto history

Idk when site is gonna live, they have been telling us since last week that we are working on security, blah blah...
RhinoTrader

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

As far as my personal situation goes, yes as an ICO investor I did not receive my Token yet despite I can create a secure wallet using their wallet-cli.exe on my computer.

Whoa, if that is the case I really dont know what is trading and why its trading without the ICO investors not getting their coins yet... wtf 

I think Ill sit this one out for now would be a  good option than getting burnt 
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

It's a great project and I cannot wait for long to test the mobile miner. I know this is not a traditional miner like many would be thinking and commenting that this is going to kill our smartphones. If that was the case no one will ever go ahead and agree and support this project. Yes the launch is delayed but I am sure things are being worked upon and soon we will get to see what we can do with Electroneum.

Will keep an eye on this project/thread.

Thanks and have a nice day.
armaggedon

Activity: 325

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

If this ICO was a scam, the devs would have already been gone with the money. Smiley

This is United Kingdom based token they have office and the teams are known people so a suit is incoming if they cannot fulfill their promise, but judging from their facebook page they are doing their best, but a few more days and they are up to big suit and they will be all prosecuted.

Ok if no scam  then  how about send  investor  coins to their  paper wallet ??  What is the  excuse on  why they cant  do this ?

Dev team was   just talking  how everyone should  use  paper wallets 100% secure etc.    

And to do that, you must get in and create one...but there is an hacker attack, so hackers can enter you account and create a paper wallet for you. And if electroneum send your money to that wallet paper that was created by the hackers in your account, you lose the coins
That's how i see it....
Hackers   everywhere  everything is so unsafe . But Electroneum was 100% unhackable   turing the ICO .  Now  suddenly hackers everywhere.  Soon there  will be Russian hackers and Putin stole all the ETN.

Stupidity  has no end !
man i dont know if you understand what attack it was
Electroneum was not hacked,,,but there were a lot of hack attacks...bots and and that kind of stuff....nothing strage man, good projects get target everyday....
they did not get in ...But the problem is also that there are people that use the same accounts everywhere, and hackers could have got their passwords in other sites ......
When they went online again....the bots start hummering their site again...so the dev team put all down, and now will upgrade the infrastructure, so even if the bots will bomb them, they will be safe....they are going to implement and enterprise security infrastructure, and it takes time.
Man , at least this is what they told us....i am like you , i don't know anything more that what is posted on their facebook and twitter

i dont why other people dont get what the ETN team is doing, they are doing this for the sake of our coins., they are ensuring that our investment is safe period,
goodness.

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
ftguy

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

That's how i see it....

Stupidity  has no end !
man i dont know if you understand what attack it was
Electroneum was not hacked,,,but there were a lot of hack attacks...bots and and that kind of stuff....nothing strage man, good projects get target everyday....
they did not get in ...But the problem is also that there are people that use the same accounts everywhere, and hackers could have got their passwords in other sites ......
When they went online again....the bots start hummering their site again...so the dev team put all down, and now will upgrade the infrastructure, so even if the bots will bomb them, they will be safe....they are going to implement and enterprise security infrastructure, and it takes time.
Man , at least this is what they told us....i am like you , i don't know anything more that what is posted on their facebook and twitter

i dont why other people dont get what the ETN team is doing, they are doing this for the sake of our coins., they are ensuring that our investment is safe period,
goodness.

So am i , i don't know why people don't get that the safest way to be for our coins is to be... in our private wallet and not in a web platform, there must be a reason why the dev team is not reaching the investors for sending the token to their wallets.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

goodness.

I get it. But why allow miners to continue to milk the token for quick gains? Trading should be halted to protect the price. The only people winning here are the miners, and they are taking full advantage of the opportunity. If trading was halted when the team became aware of this problem, the price would be much higher, and everyone involved would be winning.

I appreciate the work they are doing to make things secure, but this is by no means fair trading at this point—when miners continue to milk the token for profits while investors helplessly sit back and watch the price continue to fall.

Look at comment #5568: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg24261927#msg24261927.

And these miners will be doing this for weeks. Have you seen the recent update from the Electroneum team? They said it will be weeks before we will have access to our tokens. How much money do you think the miners will make in that time? Is that fair trading? I say they should halt trading. That would be fair.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

AS YOU KNOW, AFTER EXPERIENCING A REAL, CREDIBLE, SECURITY THREAT, WE CLOSED ACCESS TO THE ELECTRONEUM WALLET SYSTEM AND APP TO ALLOW TIME TO COMPLETELY OVERHAUL OUR SOFTWARE AND NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE.

WE'VE BEEN WORKING CLOSELY WITH AMAZON AWS (OUR NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS) AND WE'VE BEEN IMPLEMENTING SECURITY ENHANCEMENTS FROM OUR DISCUSSIONS WITH THEM AND FROM A THIRD PARTY SECURITY CONSULTANTS.
So everyone should keep patience until the complete of security maintenance.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: