Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
zello

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:23:40 AM

The only Electroneum mining pool supporting mining behind a proxy and restrictive firewall (Stratum port 80).
Powerfull DDOS protected server able to handle tens of thousands of connects. Location - Frankfurt

Zero fees, NiceHash support (port 8888)!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:32:15 AM

have been deceived successfully
btc and etheruim will not be repeated again

The issue of penetration is an argument used by gangs to lie to members
Their plan closed accounts for members to sell their contracts calmly
  40 million dollars in their account and more than 50 million dollars in cryptop

I suspect they're actively mining this coin with amazon aws resources. Their excuse of being hacked/DDoS is delay tactic.
Most likely case is that amazon stopped them from spinning up more vms, so they're trying to find another provider.
Who would use a botnet to ddos them? why wouldn't they mine this shitcoin and sell on the exchange - 2 birds 1 stone.
Cryptonote botnets been out there already.

And how do we know they sold $40M coins through ICO? Couldn't they have made that up and a great chunck of the 12billion premined coins go back to themselves?
And this Richard guy, he's no dev... he's nowhere near a keyboard in all the pictures/videos.

cool story bro. let me guess, the lizard people are really the ones behind it all
m3rdg

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

what do you think about this project? everyone's going nuts
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:13 AM

Its not a scam is just that they got hit by a large number of hackers and before any damage can be done they have pulled the plug, the only thing that makes this unfair is that mining is going on while the investors still has no coins and the promised mobile mining is also at hold.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

Enjoy the mining party boys!.

I recovered already my 2 btc ICO investment in mining alone plus huge profit. Hope they lock ICO coins a lot longer.

Mine mine mine then dump dump dump.

I surely dump my ICO coins once I get a hold of it. Profit already made and my ICO coins still intact.  Grin Grin Grin
Loving this coin so much.

You know that you are an a#$@%@%. You sound like a selfish self centered scico. You should run for office and tyronize your people that might give you more enjoyment.

You don't get the joke do you? lighten up.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:45 AM

Enjoy the mining party boys!.

I recovered already my 2 btc ICO investment in mining alone plus huge profit. Hope they lock ICO coins a lot longer.

Mine mine mine then dump dump dump.

I surely dump my ICO coins once I get a hold of it. Profit already made and my ICO coins still intact.  Grin Grin Grin
Loving this coin so much.

Congratulations!! You just won the first price in selfishness and everything that's wrong with the world. You are the perfect example of the worst kind of human being that this earth has to offer. At least you are the best at something, I guess I should say, "nice work"...

The most commented topic on this website this whole month, and you just thought to come by and make fun of those who are losing their investments, the money where they worked for. And while you are one of those who is making a profit of.

I bet when your parents see what you've become today, they wish they've never met each other, am I wrong?

I hope you enjoy your coins, I really do. Because there's a day that the same thing is going to happen to you like will happen to all of us. And that day you are gonna be the one receiving everything you deserve, realizing that you are not so special anymore. There's always a place in hell for people like you. Enjoy your coins...

Lol. Im the worst? Im also losing my investment value. did you not read my post? I have 15K invested in ICO.
You should move fast because crypto promotes fast, lightning trans-"actions". If you keep doing the same thing you wont get to nowhere. I mined on the first day, bought all the hashes I can. I made profit. I saw opportunity. If I waited for the ICO funds to be released where would I be? sour graping like you.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:21:47 AM

Everything the DEV says it's all good!. The only thing I don't understand why deadlines are not voiced? And at the expense of trading on stock exchanges, I agree with a lot of stop trading your coins. you will see prices have dropped more than 24%. Accordingly and your capitalization too) with 25 seats to slide 30.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

Everything the DEV says it's all good!. The only thing I don't understand why deadlines are not voiced? And at the expense of trading on stock exchanges, I agree with a lot of stop trading your coins. you will see prices have dropped more than 24%. Accordingly and your capitalization too) with 25 seats to slide 30.

The price will drop even more when they release people coin because people will dump their coins in the market to dump. I think they said everything is fine until we get our coin we couldn't able to treat them as good. Waiting always for updates from the company side.
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

What if since everyone expects a dump when wallets unlock there's actually a pump?

kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

The price will drop even more when they release people coin because people will dump their coins in the market to dump. I think they said everything is fine until we get our coin we couldn't able to treat them as good. Waiting always for updates from the company side.
If people werent going to dump before, they will definitely dump now.  The ICO ended around 3 weeks ago on the 20th of october(?).   We still dont have our coin and devs/miners have been dumping their mined coins.  

We are getting hosed.
Almac

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:35:03 AM

What if since everyone expects a dump when wallets unlock there's actually a pump?

Possible, the devs are selling the coins now, then they may buy them back at low rates.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

Possible, the devs are selling the coins now, then they may buy them back at low rates.

the devs are not selling the coins. where are you guys getting this crap?
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

how do you know devs are not selling the coins then?
if they can lie to investers on the amount of premine coins and website security,what can stop them to keep lying then?
online987659329

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:55 AM

if they can lie to investers on the amount of premine coins and webside security,what can stop them to keep lying then?

where is the lie about pre-mined coins?
doremi

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

if they can lie to investers on the amount of premine coins and webside security,what can stop them to keep lying then?

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

1. Actually the ICO is only a max of 5.98 billion as the 6 billion pre-mine for the ICO AND bounty campaign (20 million ETN).
2. There will be 15 BILLION coins left for miners [EDIT - OOOPS! I entered million instead of billion - just to keep you on your toes!]
3. It's a similar emission algorithm to bitcoin, in that the emission slows over time, with ours slowing with each block. It will be 10 years+ before needing a fork or algo change.

I'm sorry I've not been very active here - as a few others have posted I'm on Telegram nearly all the times, so it's a better place to get an answer.

Please read the Technical Whitepaper for more details on emission and mobile emission. You'll find it here:
http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder
online987659329

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

@dev:

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

1. Actually the ICO is only a max of 5.98 billion as the 6 billion pre-mine for the ICO AND bounty campaign (20 million ETN).
2. There will be 15 BILLION coins left for miners [EDIT - OOOPS! I entered million instead of billion - just to keep you on your toes!]
3. It's a similar emission algorithm to bitcoin, in that the emission slows over time, with ours slowing with each block. It will be 10 years+ before needing a fork or algo change.

I'm sorry I've not been very active here - as a few others have posted I'm on Telegram nearly all the times, so it's a better place to get an answer.

Please read the Technical Whitepaper for more details on emission and mobile emission. You'll find it here:

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

I must be blind! please enlighten us in what you mean are the lie in that quote ?
doremi

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

@dev:

Thanks!

Hi!

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

I must be blind! please enlighten us in what you mean are the lie in that quote ?

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

online987659329

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:26:42 AM

@dev:

Thanks!

Hi!

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

cant find how many coins in circulation supply. Where can i read about that?

4.4 billion coins were sold in the token sale
   .6  billion estimated in referral bonuses

Plus whatever has been mined so far

These will be the coins in circulation

For transparency

12.6 were premined total
  7.6 estimated will be locked away and put out slowly to mobile miners

That leaves the 5 Billion to investors and referral bonuses

CMC has said they will count only the mined coins, investor coins, and referral coins as in circulation. We will see if thats how they do it soon enough, but that is what we were told.

doremi

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:34 AM

@dev:

Thanks!

Hi!

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

cant find how many coins in circulation supply. Where can i read about that?

4.4 billion coins were sold in the token sale
   .6  billion estimated in referral bonuses

Plus whatever has been mined so far

These will be the coins in circulation

For transparency

12.6 were premined total
  7.6 estimated will be locked away and put out slowly to mobile miners

That leaves the 5 Billion to investors and referral bonuses

CMC has said they will count only the mined coins, investor coins, and referral coins as in circulation. We will see if thats how they do it soon enough, but that is what we were told.

thanks for the wannabe's quote...therefor scam project confirmed!!
Cheers!
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

have been deceived successfully
btc and etheruim will not be repeated again

The issue of penetration is an argument used by gangs to lie to members
Their plan closed accounts for members to sell their contracts calmly
  40 million dollars in their account and more than 50 million dollars in cryptopia
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: