Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
motec

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

I began mining a few days ago.
Is it safe to assume that I won't recieve any etn to my wallet at this time despite my pool having paid out?

Generate a paper wallet and use the cli to access it.
Don't mine at the official pools, you won't get any coins but use etn.uax.io instead.

I have beenn mining on the oficial pool for quite some time and got all my payments.

On another topic, does anyone knows the estimate time for the website to get back online. Also has anyone been mining with the app? Is it working already? I started mining with gpu on my pc and totally forgot about the mobile miner.

I hadn't been able to mine on this official pool when I started, so I used the others.
Checked the blockchain, txids and transactions definitely happened. Still my wallet balance is 0. I mined quite a bit so this is annoying.

i'll try the official pools and see if that makes any difference. I might as well not bother anymore if I keep having to mine at different pools and I still have an empty wallet.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

Hello, what is happening to price, I put most my life savings on the line...I don't understand how price can go down after ICO.  I was hoping to at least triple my money, but now I lose 60% my invest............ Cry
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:37:13 PM

How can I get the wallet windows qt 64 bit
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

Soo quiet   Grin

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Jree247

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

With patience people will be able to make profit from this project. It doesn’t add anything new though.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:13:24 PM

What is happening with this project? When will be launched or application for mobile will be running? Can i mine with phone when will work app or i need to buy coins before?
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

What is happening with this project? When will be launched or application for mobile will be running? Can i mine with phone when will work app or i need to buy coins before?

There was an announcement from the team a few days ago I think they are delaying your coin release for 4 weeks or so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

you can't because this is a cryptonight coin not a Bitcoinclone
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

Hello, what is happening to price, I put most my life savings on the line...I don't understand how price can go down after ICO.  I was hoping to at least triple my money, but now I lose 60% my invest............ Cry

Shocked

you can't because this is a cryptonight coin not a Bitcoinclone

Its possible to create a wallet any coin/algorithm. Electroneum Devs, just haven't created it yet. Hopefully they'll be able to launch any ICO in a few weeks, to build it  Roll Eyes

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
tperalta82

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:13:24 PM

Guys, I managed to fork monero GUI to electroneum (haven't tested transfers yet)
It's a ugly as fuck code hack, but works so far at least on linux, you can connect to electroneumd and check balances, and previous transfers

https://github.com/tperalta82/electroneum-core

You might get into issues and stuff building it, but it works. Just build it as you would build the monero core one

Will try to workout windows builds (I don't use windows but i'll see what I can do)

P.S.: I'm not a C/CPP coder or anything, I just know stuff, I did this, fork/change code whatever in 3/4 hours... so bare with me here as bug will exist
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:23:20 PM

It is quite here because things are being developed and sorted out for us. Once way is opened we will see lot of activities and coomenst by community another reason is this is weekend with low activities as usual in most threads. We need to have little more wait as common sense it can not take infinite time to be released.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

Hello, what is happening to price, I put most my life savings on the line...I don't understand how price can go down after ICO.  I was hoping to at least triple my money, but now I lose 60% my invest............ Cry
Why would you put your life savings on any ICO in the first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all your fault.

I'll consider that i lost my investment in this shit too (thank god it's small investment) coz i never put all my money in one basket.

As soon as they release our " money " i'll dump this shit even for a loss,  one better forgot about these assholes for good.

This is one of the Biggest ICO scams of this year.
One thing to learn, never trust an ICO that have a referral system.
ansi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Guys, I managed to fork monero GUI to electroneum (haven't tested transfers yet)
It's a ugly as fuck code hack, but works so far at least on linux, you can connect to electroneumd and check balances, and previous transfers

You might get into issues and stuff building it, but it works. Just build it as you would build the monero core one

Will try to workout windows builds (I don't use windows but i'll see what I can do)

P.S.: I'm not a C/CPP coder or anything, I just know stuff, I did this, fork/change code whatever in 3/4 hours... so bare with me here as bug will exist
It would be great if you manage to build a windows wallet (i'll use it personally).
I need to get my money out of those scammer's pocket & dump it as soon as i can.

I need to forgot about this shit soon.
ansi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:37:03 PM

It is quite here because things are being developed and sorted out for us. Once way is opened we will see lot of activities and coomenst by community another reason is this is weekend with low activities as usual in most threads. We need to have little more wait as common sense it can not take infinite time to be released.
Please don't be that NAIF, they already count on your naivity for keep delaying things.

They are officially scammer, at least from my personal point of view.
One of the biggest ICO that raised funds unable to make a decent 2fa, are you serious Huh
Do you still belive what they are saying (bullshit talk).

They made a SUDDEN 2fa in the day the blockchain went live !!! This is not coincidence, this is the act of some professional scammers.

I will never trust these assholes again even if it went to $100 per token.
tperalta82

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

It would be great if you manage to build a windows wallet (i'll use it personally).
I need to get my money out of those scammer's pocket & dump it as soon as i can.

I'll see what I can do, windows is really not my stuff haha

As for the project itself, well, many projects have bumps (I know a bunch of them), even ETH had it's security issue and is still alive.... I say let's wait.
I can understand everyone's frustration  as you all invested in an ICO and you are not seeing any returns .I for one am mining it and holding it, it's still a new project, let's see what happens and I hope, that in the end, they sort their issues, and everyone wins.
I'm not the most patient guy in the world, but in crypto, sometimes patience is key!
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

I'll see what I can do, windows is really not my stuff haha

As for the project itself, well, many projects have bumps (I know a bunch of them), even ETH had it's security issue and is still alive.... I say let's wait.
I can understand everyone's frustration  as you all invested in an ICO and you are not seeing any returns .I for one am mining it and holding it, it's still a new project, let's see what happens and I hope, that in the end, they sort their issues, and everyone wins.
I'm not the most patient guy in the world, but in crypto, sometimes patience is key!

You have made a valid point in the aspect of patience. If one does not have patience in Crypto, you might lose all you have invested. I believe ETN will still do better.
skybot13x

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:47 PM

If it is true that you put most of your life savings in a single ICO you must be completely nuts. The only advice I have for such people is to always keep five bucks for a rope. Apart from that, just be patient and Electroneum will go up. Even though I am convinced of that, I did not put most of my life savings into this...

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

If it is true that you put most of your life savings in a single ICO you must be completely nuts. The only advice I have for such people is to always keep five bucks for a rope. Apart from that, just be patient and Electroneum will go up. Even though I am convinced of that, I did not put most of my life savings into this...

Grin Grin Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

Don't jump the gun to fast they might give us interest payment for lucking up our funds 30 to 50% for the ICO coins we have since we where not able to earn during these weeks like the miners where or invest in other ICO's so don't dump to fast you might miss out on the free interest payment we will most likely get.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BartVanseer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

I began mining a few days ago.
Is it safe to assume that I won't recieve any etn to my wallet at this time despite my pool having paid out?

Generate a paper wallet and use the cli to access it.
Don't mine at the official pools, you won't get any coins but use etn.uax.io instead.

I have beenn mining on the oficial pool for quite some time and got all my payments.

On another topic, does anyone knows the estimate time for the website to get back online. Also has anyone been mining with the app? Is it working already? I started mining with gpu on my pc and totally forgot about the mobile miner.

I hadn't been able to mine on this official pool when I started, so I used the others.
Checked the blockchain, txids and transactions definitely happened. Still my wallet balance is 0. I mined quite a bit so this is annoying.

i'll try the official pools and see if that makes any difference. I might as well not bother anymore if I keep having to mine at different pools and I still have an empty wallet.

I didn't mine anymore since the difficulty went too high, maybe uax.io stopped paying too because of a problem caused by the electroneum team?

I worked like this on november 1st:
Generate a paper wallet
Download the windows sirect miner from https://downloads.electroneum.com/
Follow this tutorial to import the wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lvjiCNkQU

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: