Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:19:02 AM

I cant see a single newbie that's not shilling this scam of a coin.

Contraband Community Manager of Electroneum is censoring all negative posts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357879.0

Electroneum coin and ICO - issues during launch (unofficial thread)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357920.0

You can hate all you want.  Launch has been a mess.  Dump all your coins I'm sure people will buy them below $1 cent.

Just watch what happens after it goes viral and gets downloaded 500 million times.  Time will tell.  Cheers!

I want ETN to succeed just as much as you do, I just don't think banning people, deleting their posts, and censoring as many posts as possible that critique the project is a good start to the madness. If they can't stay open and transparent there's a serious issue. For the record, this post will be deleted as soon as Contraband comes back online.

Mine will probably be deleted as well. Maybe contraband isn't the community manager, but rather the hacker behind everything....go ahead, ban me, censor me, police me like you have everyone else but remember. I have read every post between this thread and the moderated thread and I know where the truth lies. Contraband deleted some of his own posts and is claiming that he never posted those things. The screenshots don't lie especially when you have witnessed to the posts.

Censorship is just plain dumb.  If contraband is doing that then shame on him......But we are talking about a project that has 400 thousand registered users and isn't even completely live.  I think that the Devs want this to be a success.  I don't think they are trying to scam anyone.  Just to do what is right.  They don't want their investors losing everything to hacker thieves. 

I guess I'm just trying to say don't judge the Devs or all the investors that believe in this project based on the actions of one guy.

Price has dropped 99.87% from the launch on Cryptopia. Investors are receiving literally no details as to progress. And contraband has gone as far as deleting his own posts and saying he never made them. Cryptkeeper1979 has been diligent in providing proof, and has created subthreads addressing this. The devs have not addressed the community and are letting the police man do what he wants which is making things look even uglier. Newest theory is that the premined coins were accessed and stolen and now the devs are hardforking to essentially lock those coins in limbo.

Price has dropped 99.87% to 4x the ICO price....okay?  I usually get my told ya so.

ETN will drop below a cent as soon as the wallets are released.  From there it enters the hands of the true believers.

I usually get my told ya so.

I have it showing at 3.4x and dropping with no support levels in site.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:20:50 AM

So the price is 3.5 cents right now? And people are mad? Its doing better than %99 of other ICO's which go down by half usually. Right?

Also it looks like the lowest it will go is 2 cents, thats what the pro alanysists say, I subscibe to analysist and get info on ICOs, this happened to be one. It will be amazing when this goes back up to 25 cents like it was just a few days ago, then 1 dollar!

Or am i wrong? Who here has lost money? Not a single person... Grin

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:24:17 AM

So the price is 3.5 cents right now? And people are mad? Its doing better than %99 of other ICO's which go down by half usually. Right?

Also it looks like the lowest it will go is 2 cents, thats what the pro alanysists say, I subscibe to analysist and get info on ICOs, this happened to be one.

As of right now who here has lost money? Currently every single investor that purchased coins during the ICO as we still do not have access to those coins. Considering the price hit Cryptopia at 400k+ satoshi and is now at 461 Satoshi as of now on blockfolio....and the devs are providing no information with the delay updates. It doesn't look good. Your community manager has deleted some of his own posts and claims he never posted them.

Zeroaire

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:27:45 AM

Also it looks like the lowest it will go is 2 cents, thats what the pro alanysists say, I subscibe to analysist and get info on ICOs, this happened to be one.

As of right now who here has lost money? Currently every single investor that purchased coins during the ICO as we still do not have access to those coins. Considering the price hit Cryptopia at 400k+ satoshi and is now at 461 Satoshi as of now on blockfolio....and the devs are providing no information with the delay updates. It doesn't look good. Your community manager has deleted some of his own posts and claims he never posted them.

Who cares?  You're trying to condemn an entire project based on the actions of one censoring jerk.  Why are you even here?  There are plenty of ICOs to comment on.
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

Who cares?  You're trying to condemn an entire project based on the actions of one censoring jerk.  Why are you even here?  There are plenty of ICOs to comment on.

Let's see, this person is the community manager....second I'm not condemning just his actions...I mean seriously provide one piece of viable information in regards to this that the devs have provided in the last 72 hours? And I'm an investor in this ICO....only the second ICO I have felt was worth me Investing in during the ICO. You want to know what ICO went smoothly and is still maintaining very well and has made a lot of progress and continues to roll out everything smoothly? GRWI, maybe ETN devs need to consult with them, because what they are doing right now is not working.

And honestly who do you think you are, I mention the devs, I mention the community manager, I responded to the question with a quality answer, and all you are doing is trolling those of us that are paying attention to ETN. I have more posts in ETN alone than you have on your account.

rebelman

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

with 40 m usd they must have very good teem !!!
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:38:28 AM

with 40 m usd they must have very good teem !!!

Obviously not because other ICOs have had more success off about 1/40th of the funds ETN has raised. Starting to seem like a bunch of amateurs in blockchain....great marketing team with a low grade development team.

Zeroaire

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:40:38 AM

Let's see, this person is the community manager....second I'm not condemning just his actions...I mean seriously provide one piece of viable information in regards to this that the devs have provided in the last 72 hours? And I'm an investor in this ICO....only the second ICO I have felt was worth me Investing in during the ICO. You want to know what ICO went smoothly and is still maintaining very well and has made a lot of progress and continues to roll out everything smoothly? GRWI, maybe ETN devs need to consult with them, because what they are doing right now is not working.

And honestly who do you think you are, I mention the devs, I mention the community manager, I responded to the question with a quality answer, and all you are doing is trolling those of us that are paying attention to ETN. I have more posts in ETN alone than you have on your account.

Dump all you can.  Nobody cares.  You'll regret it when it hits $1.

People will buy sub 1 cent.  Seriously sell everything you have.  You can end up like the bitcoin Pizza guy.
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:44:54 AM

People will buy sub 1 cent.  Seriously sell everything you have.  You can end up like the bitcoin Pizza guy.

Considering I'm up over 10x on my crypto portfolio, and most of my gains came from moving gains from stocks into crypto, no I won't be disappointed if I sell ETN and it goes to a buck. I'm more disappointed that I fell into the hype of this coin....but you know what I already am here so yeah I'll probably grab a big hodl bag when this coin drops to 1-3 sats

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:48:25 AM

Considering I'm up over 10x on my crypto portfolio, and most of my gains came from moving gains from stocks into crypto, no I won't be disappointed if I sell ETN and it goes to a buck. I'm more disappointed that I fell into the hype of this coin....but you know what I already am here so yeah I'll probably grab a big hodl bag when this coin drops to 1-3 sats

and when do you think that will be?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:50:55 AM

and when do you think that will be?

Probably not long after Investors receive access to their coins considering the lowest buy with bonuses that I am aware of is about $.002 or just under 30 satoshi

cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:38 AM

Also it looks like the lowest it will go is 2 cents, thats what the pro alanysists say, I subscibe to analysist and get info on ICOs, this happened to be one. It will be amazing when this goes back up to 25 cents like it was just a few days ago, then 1 dollar!

3.5 CENTS WOW GREAT JOB! Oh wait, not a single ICO investor can touch their funds and miners can't cash out from any official ETN pool. When ICO investors get their wallets and panic sell, let's see the price adjustment.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:57:43 AM

3.5 CENTS WOW GREAT JOB! Oh wait, not a single ICO investor can touch their funds and miners can't cash out from any official ETN pool. When ICO investors get their wallets and panic sell, let's see the price adjustment.

Right 400k+ Satoshi to 400satoshi and investors haven't even been able to move a single coin. Estimated 5-10 BTC worth of ETN tied up in pools not being released. Definitely don't see this coin holding ICO price once investors have their way. Besides every time anyone has said price stable I've watched an additional 20-50% disappear in hours

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:16 AM

Whats better the coin being 3.5x ico price? Or 3.5x below ico price? Why is 3.5x a bad thing before coins are released?

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:07:34 AM

Whats better the coin being 3.5x ico price? Or 3.5x below ico price? Why is 3.5x a bad thing before coins are released?

Have you not been paying attention to the market? It was 7x less than 24 hours ago, it was 12x less than 48 hours ago, and at launch on Cryptopia it was over at 400k+ Satoshi. It may be up from ICO but since launch it is down 99.87% from launch price, and dropping rapidly. Investors don't have access to their coins and the devs are providing literally no information or a timeframe for the release. The community manager has become the community police man and is being labeled as a know scammer. What do you think investors will do when they finally receive their coins? The answer is dump!

vickigoh

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

so mean this coin might be a gone case too.
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:43:12 AM

A big dump would happen sooner or later! ETN is going to the underground real fast
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:20:05 AM

A big dump would happen sooner or later! ETN is going to the underground real fast

I think no problem, that's the best time to buy again this coin because Electroneum i think have bright future. This project makes easy to access and use a super secure cryptocurrency that has all of the benefits of Bitcoin and more. So i think electroneum interesting and better to hold it for long term
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

I think no problem, that's the best time to buy again this coin because Electroneum i think have bright future. This project makes easy to access and use a super secure cryptocurrency that has all of the benefits of Bitcoin and more. So i think electroneum interesting and better to hold it for long term

They should have hired a better dev.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:18:34 AM

Hi Electroneum people!!! I am trying to build a new pool but I get this error:

Code:
C:\pool\node_modules\cryptonote-util>if not defined npm_config_node_gyp (node "C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node_module
s\npm\bin\node-gyp-bin\\..\..\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js" rebuild )  else (node "" rebuild )
Building the projects in this solution one at a time. To enable parallel build, please add the "/m" switch.
C:\pool\node_modules\cryptonote-util\build\cryptonote.vcxproj(20,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Microsoft.
Cpp.Default.props" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exist
s on disk.
gyp ERR! build error
gyp ERR! stack Error: `C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\msbuild.exe` failed with exit code: 1
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.onExit (C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\lib\buil
d.js:258:23)
gyp ERR! stack     at emitTwo (events.js:125:13)
gyp ERR! stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:213:7)
gyp ERR! stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:200:12)
gyp ERR! System Windows_NT 6.1.7601
gyp ERR! command "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\node_m
odules\\node-gyp\\bin\\node-gyp.js" "rebuild"
gyp ERR! cwd C:\pool\node_modules\cryptonote-util
gyp ERR! node -v v8.7.0
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.6.2
gyp ERR! not ok
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! cryptonote-util@0.0.1 install: `node-gyp rebuild`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the cryptonote-util@0.0.1 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\Charlie\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2017-11-05T05_38_28_595Z-debug.log
PS C:\pool>

Can somebody help???

Downgrade node version. V8 is deprecated.
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: