Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:10 PM

It is quite here because things are being developed and sorted out for us. Once way is opened we will see lot of activities and coomenst by community another reason is this is weekend with low activities as usual in most threads. We need to have little more wait as common sense it can not take infinite time to be released.
Please don't be that NAIF, they already count on your naivity for keep delaying things.

They are officially scammer, at least from my personal point of view.
One of the biggest ICO that raised funds unable to make a decent 2fa, are you serious Huh
Do you still belive what they are saying (bullshit talk).

They made a SUDDEN 2fa in the day the blockchain went live !!! This is not coincidence, this is the act of some professional scammers.

I will never trust these assholes again even if it went to $100 per token.

Yeah, yeah. You just keep posting the same thing "they are scammers professional ones, etc etc", but I have not seen a singl proof to what you claim. So they had some problems during the blockchain launch. So what? I'm gald they noticed it and are fixing. You say that's not a coincidence that it happened at the lauch. Surprise! Sometimes when you launch something (especially computer applications) you notice something that's not correct, and then you fix it. Almost everything related to computers has some kind of problem at launch, something that has been oversighted. Just give it a rest and let tem fix it, or provide proof of your claims.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:05:57 PM

It is quite here because things are being developed and sorted out for us. Once way is opened we will see lot of activities and coomenst by community another reason is this is weekend with low activities as usual in most threads. We need to have little more wait as common sense it can not take infinite time to be released.
Please don't be that NAIF, they already count on your naivity for keep delaying things.

One of the biggest ICO that raised funds unable to make a decent 2fa, are you serious Huh

They made a SUDDEN 2fa in the day the blockchain went live !!! This is not coincidence, this is the act of some professional scammers.

Yeah, yeah. You just keep posting the same thing "they are scammers professional ones, etc etc", but I have not seen a singl proof to what you claim. So they had some problems during the blockchain launch. So what? I'm gald they noticed it and are fixing. You say that's not a coincidence that it happened at the lauch. Surprise! Sometimes when you launch something (especially computer applications) you notice something that's not correct, and then you fix it. Almost everything related to computers has some kind of problem at launch, something that has been oversighted. Just give it a rest and let tem fix it, or provide proof of your claims.

Are you serious? They were doing a big announcement that the mobile mining would start at start of the month on the minute. Even worse people cant access the coins from the ICO and and we are nearing the middle of the month. With the kind of money they were raising I find that completely inacceptable. I am glad it sold out before I got around to putting 1 or 2 ETH, At least they should offer people refund of their ethereum if that is the wanted option at this stage.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

Are you serious? They were doing a big announcement that the mobile mining would start at start of the month on the minute. Even worse people cant access the coins from the ICO and and we are nearing the middle of the month. With the kind of money they were raising I find that completely inacceptable. I am glad it sold out before I got around to putting 1 or 2 ETH, At least they should offer people refund of their ethereum if that is the wanted option at this stage.

They should offer us our money back, they have probably made a ton of money by selling mined coins.  Its ridiculous that we still dont have our coins.  The ICO ended on Oct 20, or 21st.   Its November 12th.   And miners have been running the coin value into the ground.

I think I paid around $0.007 per ETN.  But I doubt it will hold the line after 4.4B more coins are released, esp with how botched this launch has been. 
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Hello, what is happening to price, I put most my life savings on the line...I don't understand how price can go down after ICO.  I was hoping to at least triple my money, but now I lose 60% my invest............ Cry

If it is true that you put most of your life savings in a single ICO you must be completely nuts. The only advice I have for such people is to always keep five bucks for a rope. Apart from that, just be patient and Electroneum will go up. Even though I am convinced of that, I did not put most of my life savings into this...

OMG, your comment made my day complete: "Keep five bucks for a rope!". Awesome. Will definitely try using this one in context when will have a chance to do so.

But for the second part, when you talk about ETN will go up, don't know, we will see, you know, it will leave a bad taste in my mouth, atleast that if your words turn to be true.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

Hello, what is happening to price, I put most my life savings on the line...I don't understand how price can go down after ICO.  I was hoping to at least triple my money, but now I lose 60% my invest............ Cry

If it is true that you put most of your life savings in a single ICO you must be completely nuts. The only advice I have for such people is to always keep five bucks for a rope. Apart from that, just be patient and Electroneum will go up. Even though I am convinced of that, I did not put most of my life savings into this...

OMG, your comment made my day complete: "Keep five bucks for a rope!". Awesome. Will definitely try using this one in context when will have a chance to do so.

But for the second part, when you talk about ETN will go up, don't know, we will see, you know, it will leave a bad taste in my mouth, atleast that if your words turn to be true.

or possibly a vial of poison would work as well.
If you didn't save the $5 for rope just go look in your kitchen under the sink and pour a small amount of each cleaning/disinfectant agent into a vial or shot glass, mix some rat poison in as well and wala.

Broke man way to do it without a rope. Or if your just a cheapskate then it will save you $5. Won't do you much good tho since uh...ya know...wont be around to spend it. Can use it to have $5 last meal though.
electronoob

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:39:29 AM

lol. the rule of thumb for any kind of investments in this world is always :

INVEST ONLY THE AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD TO ABSOLUTELY LOSE.

So sit back, and chill out, and let devs do their work.
with all those ranting, do you guys think it will bring any good to ETN?
NOPE. those FUD only tend to bring down the price of ETN much more so they can scoop it back later.

duhh. i got 6-figures ico coin locked. so what??
do you crybabies think if i join your "crybabies-ETN is scam-return our money back" ship, i will feel any better?
NOPE.

as i join into cryptoworld, i know this is a -HIGH RISK HIGH RETURN- matter.

so, lets grow up.  Grin
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

then just disregard this coin no one is making you believe in this coin Cheesy
also dump your coins once it gets live if you invested here so everyone wil be happy Cheesy

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
armaggedon

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:53:40 AM

They should offer us our money back, they have probably made a ton of money by selling mined coins.  Its ridiculous that we still dont have our coins.  The ICO ended on Oct 20, or 21st.   Its November 12th.   And miners have been running the coin value into the ground.

I think I paid around $0.007 per ETN.  But I doubt it will hold the line after 4.4B more coins are released, esp with how botched this launch has been. 

did you even watch the interviews?
i suggest you watch the interviews your answers is there

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:44 AM

I invested on this coin with the purpose to hodl long term. Sure, I would have preferred for my personal wallet to be active on November 1st, and then transfer them to my own offline wallet, but no project launch is perfect. Since I had no plan to trade right away, I will continue to wait long term and hope it starts rising after the dump.
armaggedon

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

invested a lot in ETN the one i profitted in that lending coins  Grin

b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:43:47 AM

I missed electroneum's ICO, Now i am just waiting for the Great ETN Dumping so I can buy it cheap
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:05:56 AM

Guys, let's wait until electroneum site will be back.

Long LIVE! ELECTRONEUM.

Post all pool updated. Thanks

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

I have a question about this coin. When will start again to work i could mine it with my mobile phone even if i don't participate on ICO and don't have any coins? Where can I buy coins?
ronndough

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:27 AM

lol. the rule of thumb for any kind of investments in this world is always :

INVEST ONLY THE AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD TO ABSOLUTELY LOSE.

So sit back, and chill out, and let devs do their work.
with all those ranting, do you guys think it will bring any good to ETN?
NOPE. those FUD only tend to bring down the price of ETN much more so they can scoop it back later.

duhh. i got 6-figures ico coin locked. so what??
do you crybabies think if i join your "crybabies-ETN is scam-return our money back" ship, i will feel any better?
NOPE.

as i join into cryptoworld, i know this is a -HIGH RISK HIGH RETURN- matter.

so, lets grow up.  Grin

Yes , if you have 6 figures locked on a website , dont cry it's only money

This is becoming a regular theme (I seen this a dozen times ) site works good to accept ICO money , ICO is over and whaddayaknow the platform is locked , neat trick , eh?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

The team just decided to ripe off the investors, when are we going to see some of this developers get punished for actions like this, I believe they have planned this ahead of time, I can't wait to see the price dipped when those remaining coins are released to the market
muraqaba

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:03:34 AM

i didnt want to think it was a scam but i also said since day one that if it hits the exchange on nov 1st and its less then one cent its a scam. well our wallets were locked on the 1st and by the time this coin is released it will be less then 1 cents.... its scam and i cant believe they will get away with this. someone should sue them.
online987659329

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

I have a question about this coin. When will start again to work i could mine it with my mobile phone even if i don't participate on ICO and don't have any coins? Where can I buy coins?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_BTC
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

hey should offer us our money back, they have probably made a ton of money by selling mined coins.  Its ridiculous that we still dont have our coins.  The ICO ended on Oct 20, or 21st.   Its November 12th.   And miners have been running the coin value into the ground.

I think I paid around $0.007 per ETN.  But I doubt it will hold the line after 4.4B more coins are released, esp with how botched this launch has been.  

I agree 100%. At this point I want my 50 ETH back and wait and see what price is when it comes out to decide how much I want to invest.  I will NEVER  invest in a single ICO EVER again. Learned my lesson.  Other one I bought in hit the market 50% less than what I paid.  

I cant see how it would take two weeks to fix this supposed problem. It is feeling more like a scam to me as well at this point  Sad.  Why wasnt mining suspended or it delayed being put on the exchange ? Makes ZERO f*cking sense.  
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:33 AM

Guys, let's wait until electroneum site will be back.

Long LIVE! ELECTRONEUM.

Post all pool updated. Thanks

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Do you think it will be so soon? Cheesy They already delayed too many times. But we can't do anything more,lets just wait for this great event.Gla to see that team are working hard and informe us about latest news. Tongue
medolino2009

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

People, just be patient... Electroneum just began jurney and it already has so many talented people on board... no one of those people would like to damage their reputation...so just wait an look raise of ETN

Best regards

Miki
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: