Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
easyhash

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:56:37 PM

EasyHash have created a coinhive clone for webmasters that is mining Electroneum

2% normal pool fee

https://github.com/easyhash/electroneum-easyhash-webminer

Should only be used to let people donate hashingpower voluntarily

Be nice

Https://Easyhash.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

The concept is definitely new and achieving your own Blockchain is definitely a excellent part of this ICO. But as I have checked there are lots of issues about mobile app set up and utilization. When are we able to see a full-fledged complete application.?

It was planned for the first of this month, and now they are speaking about four more weeks...
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

People are waiting for the update to have access to their tokens. I also am coming back after trying one more time to login. It is fully understandable what happened and their position as well. But some estimated timeline will be helpful for many to have what to expect.
BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Ok... no. Just no.

I'm out, this is really a bad show. Sorry for investor's money, this is not funny

A Monero rebrand that fakes Mobile mining, that's just ridiculous and brazen.

Lawsuit imminent?

From what I've been reading, I think some invetors are taking the first steps towards lawsuit... And with coinmarketcap that recently removed their market cap, this is without a doubt the "ICO" of the year!!
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

Invested $ 3,000
Where the investors' money
How long we have to wait
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:44:00 PM

Electroneum.ovh | PPLNS Electroneum Mining Pool

Help keep the network decentralized with this new Electroneum mining pool.

Be among the first one to find our first block to get a better share of it!  Wink

EU located Electroneum mining pool launched on 11/15/17! Only 0.5% fees!

Payouts every hour, 5 ETN min. You will be credited after the found block has matured.

Mining address: electroneum.cryptominingpool.eu:3333 (port 5555, 7777 | or 8888 for Nicehash)

Fixed difficulty supported, use syntax: "public_address.difficulty"

DDOS protected.

DO NOT mine directly to your Cryptopia wallet!

New features to come soon!

Electroneum.ovh

First Block found today! 7739 ETN have been shared between 7 miners.  (A few other miners -probably CPU miners- have not reach the 5 ETN payment threshold but will be paid next found block).
Join us to get a big share too!
  Wink

BeBlockTech

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

I'm surprise this thread already has 298 pages and it's only over three weeks old and everything is not set up yet, this is the most hype thread in this forum,I don't know how many more pages that is going to be created when the wallet is up and roadmap are implemented this has got to be the most talked about ico this year.

If it keep going like this, I am going to become a "Legendary Super Hero Member" in one topic, and all I want my coins  Angry ...

popularico

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

I'd say to give it a chance to release the wallet before jumping to conclusions. If they weren't legit, they would've have taken the money by now, but I've seen that they are truly trying to stay on top of things. The mistake was setting an unrealistic wallet availability date.
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

I'm glad I'm just mining this coin and selling it to suckers like you.

Going to be hilarious when the price tanks the moment you get your coins.

Price will more than likely go down but I expect it will climb back up. Might be hilarious at the time but maybe not so funny in a years time if the price has increased dramatically and you remember all the coins you sold.HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS LONGEST Wink
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

Invested $ 3,000
How long we have to wait

u mean u lost 3000$ lol  Grin
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

I sold all my ETN beacause it will probably dropp a little more, 3-4 weeks until security testing done and then launch wallet mobile. Gott in DBIX instead, to many god things happening there to sit in this one for so many weeks...i´ll be back Wink

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:23 PM

I sold all my ETN beacause it will probably dropp a little more, 3-4 weeks until security testing done and then launch wallet mobile. Gott in DBIX instead, to many god things happening there to sit in this one for so many weeks...i´ll be back Wink

I sold my mined ETN when the price was sky high when first listed, I set the bitcoin aside to buy back my ETN once it falls in value, it is the wise thing to do. I still have my ICO funds and Bounty campaign funds to come so happy days. Funny you should mention DBIX, I also follow that project and I am stockpiling right now. Way too good to miss out on.

Invested $ 3,000
How long we have to wait

u mean u lost 3000$ lol  Grin

Total BS bud. It is only the start of a long journey with this one. All projects and even big tech companies have issues and problems that arise, not the doom and gloom people are making it out to be.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

Maybe you would be better advised to not go all in every single time and completely switch the positions you hold. Why not keep some ETN while trading a few to also get into DBIX? At some point in time you will be wrong and lose out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

So this also proves that you need to read the technical specs of a coin. It looks like 90% of people didn't know the mobile mining is an experience app and not actual mining. This has been described in the technical whitepaper from the beginning although they were advertising with it to attract large number of people.  I knew this from day one, and still invested a little just because this coin will get massive attention
Highspeed123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Maybe you would be better advised to not go all in every single time and completely switch the positions you hold. Why not keep some ETN while trading a few to also get into DBIX? At some point in time you will be wrong and lose out.

That is the way to go, better to have a few projects going rather than risk all investing in a single project. I have lost out a few times in the past by putting all my eggs in one basket. I only sold my early mined ETN as I know I have all my ICO coins and Bounty coins coming my way soon.

I am pretty sure the price will fall to a lower point once wallets are unlocked allowing me to stock up even more. I believe this will be a good project in the long term, they are marketing geniuses and have attracted many non crypto minded people into it. Having a away to get coins (free money) on a mobile phone will surely attract the masses.

So this also proves that you need to read the technical specs of a coin. It looks like 90% of people didn't know the mobile mining is an experience app and not actual mining. This has been described in the technical whitepaper from the beginning although they were advertising with it to attract large number of people.  I knew this from day one, and still invested a little just because this coin will get massive attention

In a way that is better than actual mining. Real mining would not yield a great deal of coins on a low powered mobile device but would totally kill the battery and slow the phone down too much to use for every day tasks. I think it is a clever way of doing it, at the end of the day...mined or simulated, you still get the coins.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:52:05 PM

I sold my mined ETN when the price was sky high when first listed, I set the bitcoin aside to buy back my ETN once it falls in value, it is the wise thing to do. I still have my ICO funds and Bounty campaign funds to come so happy days. Funny you should mention DBIX, I also follow that project and I am stockpiling right now. Way too good to miss out on.

Invested $ 3,000
How long we have to wait

u mean u lost 3000$ lol  Grin

Total BS bud. It is only the start of a long journey with this one. All projects and even big tech companies have issues and problems that arise, not the doom and gloom people are making it out to be.

i dont think so, its never wise to invest early, always wait what happens after the initial hype.
 this fomo buy early hold agains all odds is bs.
Highspeed123

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

Invested $ 3,000
How long we have to wait

i dont think so, its never wise to invest early, always wait what happens after the initial hype.

Ah I get what you mean now. I thought you were suggesting that people lost all their money by buying into a bad project. There is a real good chance of seeing tidy profits in the future even for ICO investors. Saying that, you will likely be able to get more coins after the initial dumping than we could get during the ICO for the same money. At least early on. I agree that it is wise to wait, but this project had some unprecedented success during the ICO. The crypto world is relatively small, but Electroneum seemingly managed to attract people from the outside that know nothing about cryptocurrency at all. The number of people that registered was something like 10% of the entire Bitcoin userbase. That is quite impressive.

So I think people getting in early on the hype for this one is not quite the same. The FOMO was maybe to be expected. Also, I don't invest for early profit. I invested because I wanted to support the tech and because I liked what I read about it. I wanted Electroneum to have the funds to make it a potential future success story, I don't just think with my pocket. I only invest in things I am interested in. Technology being a big one.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:02:56 AM

So anyone know why the new official launch electroneum thread is locked now?
addressercoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Also... When I made my contribution in BTC, I scanned the QR code and it said invalid address. I copy and pasted the address itself after the QR didn't work and that worked fine. Just wanted to point out the glitch.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:14:54 AM

Invested $ 3,000
How long we have to wait

Ah I get what you mean now. I thought you were suggesting that people lost all their money by buying into a bad project. There is a real good chance of seeing tidy profits in the future even for ICO investors. Saying that, you will likely be able to get more coins after the initial dumping than we could get during the ICO for the same money. At least early on. I agree that it is wise to wait, but this project had some unprecedented success during the ICO. The crypto world is relatively small, but Electroneum seemingly managed to attract people from the outside that know nothing about cryptocurrency at all. The number of people that registered was something like 10% of the entire Bitcoin userbase. That is quite impressive.

So I think people getting in early on the hype for this one is not quite the same. The FOMO was maybe to be expected. Also, I don't invest for early profit. I invested because I wanted to support the tech and because I liked what I read about it. I wanted Electroneum to have the funds to make it a potential future success story, I don't just think with my pocket. I only invest in things I am interested in. Technology being a big one.

likewise I invested to support the idea long term vs quick profit but think we were all victims of clever marketing. Without the phone mineability aspect of this being worthwhile vs gpu/cpu mining, which was a huge draw, who knows where this will end up. At this point it is just another stone thrown into an ocean of ideas because of the incompetence of the devs .... not too many icos have been this screwed up. But still have hope it will survive the devs ... yeah right  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: